Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 32 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Takeo yelled out against thee roaring flames. Nick, can you make a fireball that can illuminate the entire group? We need to move out before the gas station explodes! Takeo grabbed a stick that fell in from a nearby tree early in the morning and lit it. He handed it to Snippy. You, help Nick illuminate the group as we get out. I'm sure you can shoot while holding a flaming torch can you?
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Jack heard the fucking voice. "Yeah, fuck you too buddy. Next time send better monsters than tunnlers."jack yelled. "And let the light hit your ass on the door! So get the fuck out." Jack spat. "Maybe you can show yourself....andI could shoot it with the power of the FUCKING SUN" jack was angry. He hated when there were people on intercoms trying to pull the strings. He put sunny down. He got out his plasma rifl."show yourself."
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Jack, calm down. Takeo said. He's just another idiot who thinks he can pull the strings on us with mutants that relate to Tunnelers. We can always beat the living daylights out of him when were done.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:43 pm

(( Writing it up! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:43 pm

The doctor almost protested when dragged away from Griffin and he stood in the light with the others and when the tunnlers came he fired at a couple of them and he was almost knocked down by another grabbing his ankles and pulling. He shot it in the face when it did that and he scrambled to get up.

"Light? Oh yeah I might have something that lights up"he said and pulled out his sonic screwdriver. He aimed it at the tunnlers and pushed the button. It made a piercing loud buzz and the end lit up at them. He didn't see one behind him and yelled out in pain when it slashed into his back with it's claws.
"What happens when you get clawed by it?"he asked as he ran with them and tried to stay close by. His back stung and it made his shirt stained with his blood.

He watched jack and the other's backs and didn't know how many tunnlers there was. But there was a lot. "Where do they come from?"he asked. He winced as his back throbbed with pain. He gripped the flashlight and followed the others to somewhere
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:43 pm

"Jack, give me a gun. I may as well learn how to shoot larger firearms now. I already know how to fire pistols." I wanted to get a larger gun, I had always seen guys with them, and they always looked interesting. Long barrels, big magazines, high rates of fire or damage. And in a situation like this, it would be best. These things, tunnelers as Jack called them were creepy. As long as I fired from the light, it'd be better, I'd have to fire farther too, but extra practice. I pulled out my meager pistol, and took out the mag, "I was right, three bullets. So, what's it like where you come from Jack? From what you've said, it sounds interesting." He had said he was born after 200 years of nuclear war, then came out of a fallout shelter, and then almost died to protect something great.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Nick noticed the predicament he'd set the place up in. Thinking quickly and using divination, he came up with a plan.

"Okay guys! Everyone has a flashlight. The place is going to explode soon. Everyone needs to make their way through the flames as quickly as possible. There's an appliance room that leads to a back entrance down aisle three. We need to get there and get out as fast as we can. Those pumps will ignite soon. If you can find a cloth, use the sink and put the wet cloth over your face. This'll protect from smoke. Once we're outside, we bolt from the gas station, but stay within the light from it. Any questions?"
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Not waiting for an answer, Nick shouted, "GO GO GO!!!" and charged out the bathroom. The flames were getting huge and the smoke was getting thick. Nick coughed, forgetting to get a cloth, but he continued to run. Down the front, through the third aisle, into the appliance room, darting to the door, opening it, and running outside. His electricity went out, but his flame was still on. He grabbed a branch from a tree and ignited the tip, making a torch and holding it out in front of him.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Takeo ran with Nick, dragging Jack, Griffin, the Doctor, and Sunny along. He handed a Quick Revive to the Doc, and lit the area around them with a torch and flashlight.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm

Jack looked at sunny as he calmed down. He picked her up and ran out side with nick. As soon as they were out, he sighed. "My world was like this. Death everywhere...people struggleing to survive. Sure there were settlements here and there....but they were baseically waiting to be raided." Jack kept his rifle by his side. "Fucking asshole." He looked at the doctor. "Were the hell you been?" He then looked at nick. Thanks for saveing us though if it werent for you...look...im not good with thank yous."
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Aurelius was still looking for things to use when everything went to hell...again. Some sort of demons came around, he wasn't sure what, but he wasn't to stand around and do nothing. He shot them a couple of times, to no effect, so he used his crowbar, knocking it into those...things as hard as he could. When they eventually got the flashlights and heard the instructions to flash the things and shoot them, Aurelius wasted no time in doing so. He rushed back after most of his ammo was spent, thanking whatever was up there that Norman decided to not hide on the bus and hightailed it, with the kid, to the bathroom. Once inside with everyone else, he took a few deep breathes before listening to what they had to do next.

Aurelius nodded, looking down at the kid he was protecting. Once Nick told them to go, Aurelius ran, making sure Norman kept up with him. He managed to hurriedly get a rag wet and put it to Norman's face. "Hold it there, it'll help you breathe better." he said coughing as little as he helped make his way out to the third aisle, which was a bit of a chore with all the smoke making it almost impossible to see. But he was outside within a few moments, pulling Norman out and helping someone people that couldn't see make it to the door before rejoining all of them outside.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Griffin searched her pockets desperately for some kind of light. She found a flashlight in her pocket that she forgot about. She took it out and used it as she ran out of the bathroom. The smoke smoke got thin as she ran. Takeo dragged her through when she slowed down. Griffin ran through the doors making sure to stay close to the others.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:07 pm

The doctor ran through the flames, feeling his face get hot from the flames and he held his breath, trying not to breathe in the smoke. He could do this easily but not for a long time. He felt his breath go out and he coughed as he inhaled a bit of smoke and made it to the others. He wets a cloth that he had in his bag and wet it. It helped a lot and he didn't feel so dizzy.

He was still in some pain from his back. "Well someone is grumpy"he muttered. He looked at Jack. "Got cornered by them and had to fight my way out"he said. He was grateful for the quick revive but he needed to run instead stand and drink it. He didn't notice that his bloody back would draw attention to the others. He felt a sharp pain come from his back and groans
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Have no fear... I know exactly what will kill you.. Exactly what will... He snickered, responding to Jack as he saw the flames about to burst longer, recalling his minions. You just wait. He snickered again, the Darkne-

BOOOM

The gas station erupted, but you were lucky enough to be far away from the gas station before it exploded the coat of Dark Presence soon far away as the regular night sky came back, the buses still in good condition, but the gas station destroyed. Soon, the deep voice from the man came back out from the darkness.

My name is Thomas Zane. His name was Mr. Scratch. I am a writer. I was lost. And I still am. If you help me, Mr. Scratch won't harm you. You will know what you have to do to defeat him, when he comes. Stay with the Light. It is your friend. Good luck. And Thomas was once again gone like so.

/Cue Admin
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:12 pm

Jack looked at the burning station in anger. How dare that....thing. "Fuck you you fucking darkness. I Fucking bet you started the crossed! Why not show your self?! Oh thats right, your scared! Scared of some light? Well you should be. Ill melt your ass!" Jack was yelling at the sky, watching the station burn refueled his anger. He turned on his pipboy light. "Come at me!"
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Takeo stumbled from the force of the explosion, and he eased himself against the bus. Don't die on us Doc. Takeo joked. He turned around and entered the bus, filling the storages with things he found.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Nick looked around at the group. Each one of them made it. Something about that didn't ring right. Wasn't there supposed to be one person who didn't make it? That's what the grimoire said.

Nick's thoughts were cut off by Jack's ranting at the now eviscerated darkness. "Hey man..." Nick approached carefully. "'Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.' You ever heard that phrase? Well I don't know about you, but I don't want those things chasing us the whole time. Let's try not to antagonize it." He smiled with a genuine nature.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Snake, meanwhile, puffed on a cigar, his hand a little shaky and...his horn still as large as it was back Silent Hill. Yep...it was growing with each kill he made. His M4 lay at his side, leaned against the seat in a sort of holster one might see on the side of a horse to carry a rifle in, making it easy for him to access.

Perhaps he should change vehicles?

Perhaps something more armored, capable of holding more people.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Jack stopped his rant gave nick a death glare. "You would be angry too if you saw a creature from your universe come in all buffed outed, and you cant get straight answer from the person who sent them." Jack needed to calm down...he could feel his back locking.

@sunny
@doctor
@takeo
@nick
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:23 pm

"Woah, I've heard explosions, but that was the biggest. But, what was it?" We had been in the dark for so long, and it made me tired. "I am so tired now, and to think I have slept a lot over the past few days." I fell asleep while being carried by Jack, but not before saying, "Jack, if I'm getting to heavy, wake me up." I guess the reason I was so tired was because of the nightmares. Kyoko and Cultist being shot, but what happened to me changed each time. The worst of them being getting back up against the bus, then the guy turning into one of the crossed. After which he charged into my head, and ripped it to pieces. I had to tell Jack soon, perhaps he could tell me how to deal with it.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Charles watched the group as he did extreme maintenance to his rifle in silence. His expression content, and his goggle lenses glowing.

@Everyone
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:25 pm

Jack calm down will ya? Takeo said, exasperated. I don't get how you can argue after almost getting killed by a mutant and survive a gas station explosion. Takeo mumbled as he sat down in the seat, reading a book.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:29 pm

"You alright, Snips?" Leo asked, placing the AK in his duffle bag and getting the shotgun out instead, making sure his own weaponry was up to par for battle.

@Snippy
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Aurelius stumbled as the explosion made the gas station all but nothing. He heard Jack call out to The Darkness and winced. Now really wasn't the time to egg on something that could easily kill him. He led Norman to the bus and sat down, along with his good he was able to get. Not much, seeing as the explosion destroyed everything else.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Jack sighed. "Fuck...."jack put sunny down. "Stop sleeping. I cant keep carrying you. Also, I gave you my 12mm pistol. What happen to it?" He looked back at nick. "Those things....tunnlers, were in my home..universe? Well, they were part of the divide. A hell hole filled with them. They killed a deathclaw with only 5 of them....some of the most deadly creatures there are. I thought I stoped them when I stoped a ICM from being launched to the ncr....but someone brought them back."
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next