Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 17 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Scorpion01 Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:00 pm

Snake looked to the female that approached him again, not turning his head as he blew the smoke out of his nose casually. He stayed there against the hood of the car he leaned against and took another puff of his cigar before turning to face her. "What exactly did you find?" he asked calmly as D-Dog came running up, chasing a rat. Snake snapped his fingers, and D-Dog stopped, sitting next to Snake and looking up to him, panting happily.

In the light, his horn of Shrapnel definitely looked bigger than when he first arrived here in Vegas. Who knows why?
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 pm

@Scorpion01

At his question, Tristana quickly held up the vial to the light, showing Snake the vial full of purple liquid. "It came with a note, saying: "Only use in emergencies". You think it might be some kinda smokescreen, or acid?" she pondered, too busy observing the stuff to notice the glaring shrapnel. Eventually, as D-Dog came up beside her and Snake, she extended a hand to pet him lightly with a smile. "What's his name? ...Wait, what's your name?" she asked with a laugh, just noticing she hadn't even asked him for his name yet. "Mine's Tristana."
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 pm

Thorin nodded towards Wei Shen who introduced himself. So, the Crossed have a disease in their blood? Never heard of that before. Thorin thought to himself. It seems this world is filled with many dangers and not all are seen. It was then heard some voices appear out of thin air, a voice that sounded like Leon's. It seems it was about time to depart. Thorin looked over to the bus that the Swordsman was working on. In a short time it looked much more fortified than when he started. "Well, then, it seems our transportation is over there." Thorin spoke as he pointed to Takeo's bus. "I shall head over there now and prepare to depart." He spoke as he left the bus. In a few moments he was there and readied himself for the journey ahead.

((Off for the night. Will post more, later the next day.))
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by duramon Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:15 pm

"Good information to know, I shall endeavor to kill them in a method that removes risk of contamination" He commented. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." He said plainly, looking down at his rather mediocre blade. Had he projected it, it might be of higher quality, as it were it was an altered door handle turned into a sword.

He would find better materials later, for now he had to ensure he did not risk infection when he cut these 'Crossed' that he assumed were the insane. He scribed a single rune onto the blade 'Sowilo' which Thorin may recognize, a Rune which represented fire. The blade turned a metallic orange and he inscribed another rune 'Ansuz' a rune to amplify the magic, on to the handle, and waves of heat came from the blade.

Leo came over the radio and Sieg turned to the entrance to the bus port "I shall defend the entryway until your companions arrive, my blade will cauterize the wounds to minimize infection." He stated simply turning to defend and cut down any Crossed who threatened the Bus port. Things had gotten serious quickly, and despite being terrified he knew to survive the War he had to find allies, fear of death was hidden behind a blank facade.
duramon
duramon

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:24 pm

"Well, when in rome," Charles mumbled beneath his breath as he pocketed the rice and tore the paper out, shoving it into his jacket pocket along with the rock. From the room and out of the house, he came across Tristana and Snake, "Huh!" He once again blurted, observing the ears and odd apparel of both the survivors,
"Now is not the time to pick and choose.. We can all use a little nut in us.." Charles spoke to himself before the rock did, chiming from his jacket pocket, "Questionable!" Snippy rose his gloved right hand and began waving towards the femme Tristana, und Snake.
"Hello? Are you part of the survivors group?" Snippy shouted the question.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 17 Mr__snippy_by_naviira-d4yinjr
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Snake leaned in to look at the vial the woman had and tilted his head slightly. "What ever it is, let's not use it until an emergency. Best not to kill anyone if it is some sort of weapon." he said calmly. He patted D-Dog's head and smiled at the dog. "This here's D-Dog. We call him DD. I'm....well, just call me Snake."

Short and to the point.

(But only because I need sleep. Farewell for now!)
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Cultist, nice and full from stuffing her face with various foods (most of them stale), wandered back to the bus depot. She had a veritable bounce in her step once again from being able to eat, and she was perky as ever.
"Hwee are readee too go, eef all of you are!"
glmstr
glmstr

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:00 am

@Scorpion01

She chuckled at his answer, and stuffed it back into her pocket with a shrug, leaning against the same car as him. "Heh...I thought as much by the note wrapped around it." she responded, listening to the rest of his words. A bit of it took her surprise...specifically, his use of the word "we". She quirked a brow and looked up at him. "Wait, we? Who's 'we'?" Tristana questioned, "You got some phantom followin' you around, or what?"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Distraction
The Distraction

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:03 am

I gave a warm hearted smile at her tease. "A good warrior knows when to ask for help." A lesson my previous self had learned many times over, the hard way. Once she had finished and I felt as comfortable as I could in my armor without any real padding and turned to face her fully. "My gratitude lady Kyoko." My eyes were drawn to her weapon, a thin staff that was clearly no real weapon, just something to hand. I reached onto my back and drew out a large wicked looking polearm blade mounted on a short length of varnished wood, I quickly spun it round my hand and whipped it to the side. As I did the seemingly short handle extended out several feet till it was a full length polearm. I smiled again as I offered to Kyoko. "Now is not a time to be without a weapon."

It seemed the decision had been made to move out and much to my disappointment we were not heading north. Despite that I figured I knew little of this land and perhaps I was wrong? But that mattered little at this point, I believed I had maybe found a friend in Kyoko and wished to remain with her. I motioned with my head towards the exit the others were heading out of and spoke to both Kyoko and Raven. "Shall we depart?"

@LunarPolymath
@TheHalfbreed
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:38 am

"And it goes to show that you're a great warrior if you came to me for help then.." Kyoko responded, not missing a beat. A grin found its way upon her face, as he appeared to be enjoying the wit she was tossing about. She lightly shook her head as he thanked her, stepping back to give him some room now that he was suited up. "Don't mention it, I didn't have any good reason not to." was her reply, which she gave as she watched Vaelin whip out a fairly badass looking pole arm, wondering what his intention for doing so was. Then it dawned on her once he offered to replace her measly wooden stick with it, she gave a mental roll of the eyes at herself for not realizing his intent sooner.

"I really do dig that offer, as that's a  pretty sick weapon, but I can't rightly take one of yours when I have my own. Kyoko stated in decline to his proposal, deciding that she should clarify what she meant on that, as she figured he would be able to understand her explanation. "I do have a spear of my own, I just haven't found a reason to summon it yet, I've just been carrying this around for show... It did help me out in a pinch though.
was what she offered as her reasoning for turning down the pole arm he held out for her.

Kyoko was still a bit miffed about the group's mentality that heading west was their best option, but figured that she could stick it out as long as her newly found friend would be tagging along. This Raven girl didn't seem so bad either, she kept her words short and to the point, and appeared to be quite powerful herself. Her attention was drawn back to Vaelin as he spoke once more, nodding her head in agreement as she listened. "I guess so, no point in staying here, right?" she asked, clear that the question held no proper answer.

@Tbore
@TheHalfbreed
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:20 am

Aurelius took a set of clothes quickly, handing one to Norman as well. He grabbed some armor as well for all of them and passed it out for the three of them. He looked towards and door and sighed. Now or never, they needed to leave before anything came at them. Aurelius then led the way out the door and to the buses.

@security room
(sorry I disappeared on you guys. I fell asleep. I work 11-4:30 EST time today. So I'll be on after work.)
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:18 am

As Athena would begin to look around, there wasn't much to find, unfortunately. What she saw was old equipment: Wrenches, old kitchen supplies, but Athena did find some assortments of equipment. There was an old gas mask nearby, it seemed still functional, with another clean filter next to it. Athena also found a vial... A vial with Blue liquid inside. A paper assigned with "USE ONLY FOR EMERGENCY." You might be able to use it in conjunction with the purple vial, that is, when you get back to the bus depot. Everybody was about to leave.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:51 am

Snake smiled at her question. "I'll tell you later-when we're out of the city and safe." he said calmly, looking to Cultist as she spoke.

"Snake; the place you're going to is bound to have some trouble on the way there. I Suggest switching buddies." Huey said calmly.

Snake nodded and looked to D-Dog with a smile, petting him. He pulled out his iDroid, the holographic screen shifting and moving around as he selected his newest buddy: D-Walker. Suddenly, a balloon popped up from D-Dog's vest, and he was lifted up off the ground  with a surprised yelp. Snake gave the dog a salute and he then was suddenly ejected high into the air, disappearing from view almost completely as another parachute came into view, something hanging from it. It floated down to about ten feet from the ground and then was dropped down, a robotic voice coming on "Walker Mode Engaged, waiting for Orders."

Snake whistled, and D-Walker came over to him, the head turning to look at him then to look at Tristana. "And this is D-Walker; we...aren't too original with names. Don't need to be." Snake patted the side of D-Walker. "It seems like we're about to head out...I suggest you get yourself ready."

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 17 Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain-E3-2015-Screen-Mission-Prep-D-Walker

((I need to head to school now, so don't get too crazy with the posts, guys!))
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:25 am

Jacket's comms came to life suddenly and he gave a small grunt of surprise, before listening to what Bain had to say

"Hey, Jacket, good news for you and Jiro, I was able to get in a small pack of goodies, I don't know if we should drop them yet though, don't want those crazies getting ahold of the drop, it's got some more ammo bags, a man of iron suit, and some extra bits for your guns" he says, giving a small laugh "It cost me a pretty penny, but I'll deduct the sum from your offshort account to make up for it"

"Acknowledged" buzzed the tape player in reply "Yakuza?" he added, wondering what could be coming in for the Japanese man

"Well, some of the ammo and attachments are for Jiro, I'd ask him specifically if he wants anything special, if not, I'll just drop this down for you, when you give the word..."

A soft cough accompanied his next string of words "I noticed someone else had the same idea...his drop was a little prettier than what I normally do...so I'm considering something a little...special for your drop"

Jacket laughed, with a classic sitcom laugh track, of course, earning an amused laugh from Bain "The criminal underworld is a vast place, luckily, we've got a few friends with enough guns and ammo to fend off the nasties and help us out"

"Gratitude" Jacket replied as he started to walk, slowly, looking for the small blue lady who'd ran off during his talk, silently cursing to himself that he'd bored her enough to make her leave so suddenly

@Nathan Steele
@The Distraction
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:42 am

(( ATTENTION! A -huge- battle will occur during Round Two, so I anticipate a ton of people involved. It will begin 3-4:00pm MST, or when a ton of people get online. Leo and I will be GMing. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:55 am

Athena made her way to the busses and got onto one getting ready to leave.
(Making sure I'm not left behind cuz school)
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:17 pm

(I get out of class at 3:00 I'll try to be online) The Doctor was thinking about why the crossed seemed so...cruel...but he had managed to kill the guy before he got bit. He gets on a bus as well and sees Athena when he steps on the bus
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:40 pm

@Scorpion01
@DapperDogman

Tristana simply nodded at his firm answer, "I'll be holdin' you to that Snake." she responded, her eyes bolting towards D-Dog as a balloon popped out of his vest, and carried him off into the sky. Tristana quickly pointed to him with a surprised sound, but froze once she saw D-Walker. Her ears flopped against her head as it stood above her, and all she could manage to say was "Whoa." , smiling, and eventually chuckling.

She nodded again, and gave him a quick salute. "Gotcha! I'll go meet up with the others. Seeya when we get to Charming!" Tristana beamed, and bounded off towards the buses, and finding Jacket again along the way. The yordle waved, and motioned for him to follow. "Oh hey, it's you again. We're about to head off, I'd suggest following along."
The Distraction
The Distraction

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:02 pm

Alright, fine...

Nick wasn't all for heading to Charming, California, but seeing as he didn't want to be alone or try to take on the dam, he'd wing it. Perhaps his mom did go west.

So he hopped on one of the buses with company and took off. Once more observing from the shadows, he analyzed who he could consider friendly, who he could consider hostile, and everyone in between. On the exterior, Nick figured he must come off as very anti-social despite being the complete opposite. Sure he could be a bit lippy sometimes...scratch that, his lip was auctioneer annoying on the regular, but he wasn't someone to be intimidated by. Hell, he was about as threatening as a Cocker Spaniel.

The Hawaiian shirt that practically glows in the dark didn't help either...
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:05 pm

(( Yo, we need a driver for one of the buses! I have Leo assigned to one, but if you're interested in volunteering to drive #Bus 2, let me know... or I'll pick someone! >Smile ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:09 pm

(I'm finally back!)

The doctor moved out of his seat and to the driver's seat. He could possibly drive the bus but how good will it go before it needs more gas? He wasn't sure. The tank meter looks like it has a lot of gas left. "anyone besides me know how to drive?"he asked
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Mitsuko

Mitsuko sprinted down the street, eventually hearing voices coming from behind a hotel. Curious, she turned and walked in the direction of the voices. She found two buses sitting amongst some that were clearly unoperational.

Not caring where she was going or who was on the bus, she climbed onto the first bus she had seen. She stared at the others on the hus, some of whom looked really... interesting. Mitsuko sat down in the nearest empty seat and waited for the bus to leave
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx420BLAZEITxX Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:21 pm

The small robot makes his way out of the hotel. "Ugh... Note to self: Don't ever use the bathroom of an abandoned hotel, Those bowls DO NOT like oil!" Claptrap grunted in disgust.

He made his way to the bus, Jumping on board and taking his seat upon one of the bus seats. "So, Charming is next, Right? Here's hoping it's as charming as it says! Hehe, Am I right?" Claptrap after playfully nudging Cultist's arm with his elbow.

@Bus guys
@glmstr
Xx420BLAZEITxX
Xx420BLAZEITxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:25 pm

The Doctor looked at Mitsuno who entered the bus and then noticed a small robot enter. He frowns. Weird I didn't see that robot here before. Where did he come from? He wondered
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:46 pm

"Hey, wait up for me. I am not getting left behind." I ran to the bus, and checked how much ammo I had. I only had 1 mag to start with, but I only had 3 bullets left. "Anyone got any ammo for a pistol?"
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next