Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 33 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:37 pm

The male nodded towards Leo, setting his rifle on his lap. After, he slipped off his hood and moved his goggles atop his head. Having not taken either off for sometime, the air on his face took him by surprise. He looked about at everyone, and then at Leo.

"Huh!"

Charles blurted. Everythong looked different. His first time normally seeing everyone. And everyones first time seeing him. His dark brown hair, medium length, extremely scruffy. His eyes an extreme icey blue. Matching his goggles.

@Leo
@Everyone

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 33 Tumblr_n95buveSbc1sqr1ego1_r2_500
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:39 pm

(( NEW CHAPTER COMING. PLEASE STOP POSTING. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Nick raised a brow. "That happens to me more times than you can count. It's always someone bigger and badder than me. The trick is to always think you'll overcome." Nick winked walking towards bus 2, the only functioning bus, and climbing in.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Jack sighed. He was right. "Sunny. Come on, were going on another bus ride." As jack lead her to the bus, he looked back and flipped off the sky. He placed sunny on the second seat, and he sat with her. "Lets get going"
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:48 pm

ROUND THREE:
“Hosannas From The Basements of Hell”

Marcus Alvarez roared with malicious joy amongst the fallen.

You see – the Mayans weren't exactly pleased by the recent turn of events: Losing a dozen or so of your “homies” to a bunch of no-name outsiders driving two rickety, old-ass buses against the powerful throes of your Harley Davidsons tends to do that – especially if you're the President of a power-hungry, turned Crossed outlaw MC with nothing to lose.

… and everything to gain ...

Marcus knew pain was the key, though. Pain was a teacher. Pain was instructive. Without the ability to inflict, or threaten to inflict, pain, keeping his Presidency would be impossible. And this morning, Charming was the student. The packs of Mayans, fueled on pure hatred, revenge, agonizing pain, lit up Charming like the 4th of July. In the far distance, you could hear explosions rock the 7/11 gas station, miniature earthquakes, really.

This is your time to show the Sons of Anarchy who REALLY needed help.

Before you leave, upon majority vote, Leo Barnes decides to pat down Mitsuko. Nothing. She's INNOCENT. Wrong choice, survivors. And the nightmare has just begun...

Jack, the Lone Wanderer growled in a gutteral, phlegmy voice, “Hehe, Sunny Sunny, Daddy wants his baaaaaby~.” Oh shit. A red cross burned bright on his face, grinning manically. Crossed. Someone turned Jack, someone HAD to pay. He charged at Leo Barnes, arms spread out wide open, like a bear, “I'm going to fuc--” Gulp. Leo reacted quickly, shoving a long yellow corn cob ¼ inch down his throat. Bleeding professed from the sides of the corn, possibly even restricting his breathing, enough to kill him. “Get down!Chuh-chink! BOOM! A single shotgun blast popped his neck off from his head as it reeled back a few inches, before the gore and pieces of meat held upon the head with an uncertainty to fall as it broke off and rolled on the floor. You all were SAFE from the Crossed. For now.

MEANWHILE...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 33 400px-SOAS5E13_03

“Chibs, take their left flank! Make sure they don't get through!”

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 33 Soa-sons-of-anarchy-25630144-500-281

An Irish Biker – 50 years old, donning a black leather vest stitched 'Sons of Anarchy,' 'Original,' 'Sgt. at Arms' wielding a TEC-9, fired a burst at two oncoming Mayans. The 9mm rounds charged out and forward, catching a Mayan by the ribcage, tumbled over, end over end, his Harley lit up in flames.

"Aye, light these bloody bastards up boys!"

Charming, California – a mid-sized suburbanite town, population 10,000 was in total chaos. The sounds of machine-gun fire, explosions, and mayhem filled your ears. Honk! Honk! Huh? Leo Barnes, accompanied by Punished Snake on a WWII-era jeep, plowed headfirst into the Crossed insurgents, smashing into an array of six Mayans. Their forms burst like pimples, spraying an ample amount of blood into the bus' windshield.

“Who the hell?”

The Sons were awestruck...

Welcome to Charming, California.

You can now start posting in-game! This round is short, people, and it ends TONIGHT at 11:00pm MST. So get your votes in, defend Charming, and fight for your life! Oh, and Jack, an afterlife round begins @ ROUND FIVE. So sit tight! Very Happy

-------------------------------

Survivor List:
Nathan Steele as Jiro (PayDay 2)
The Smoking Peanut as Tristana (League of Legends)
FlamingCenturion as IIlya Kurakyin (The Man from UNCLE)
Xibilation as Louise Belcher (Bob's Burgers)
ResistingTheEnlightened as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)
Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
Aurelius as Himself (Real Life)
York as Zoey (Left 4 Dead)
Opium_Gatherum as Celeste Masha Lébedev (Resident Evil)
Verite as Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs)
LunarPolymath as Kyoko/Kyouko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
MrDubWubs as Athena the Gladiator (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
Snap out of it as Charles Snippy (Romantically Apocalyptic)
Major_D as Alexander Degtyarev (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)
ArielSnow as Ariel, the Little Mermaid (Self-titled series)
NeverEndingFlips as Nick Gautier (Dark Hunter)
DapperDogman as Jacket (Hotline: Miami)
rose36 as Lightning (Final Fantasy)
Norman Bates as Norman Bates (Bates Motel/Psycho)
Timelordtsuzuki924 as The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
Tbore as Vaelin Al Sorna (Raven's Shadow)
Zakurum as Dracula (Dracula Untold)
Nikolai123 as Viktor Reznov (Call of Duty: Black Ops)
Yo-Yo as Takeo Masaki (Call of Duty: Zombies)
ChaosoftheStars as Elena Michaels (Bitten)
TheHalfBreed as Raven (Teen Titans)
Harry Dresden as Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files)
duramon as Sieg (Fate/Apocrypha)
Scorpion1 as Punished Snake (Metal Gear Solid V)
glmstr as Cultist-Chan (Warhammer 40K)
Septimus11 as Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit)
traitorxofxcowardice as Grant Ward (custom; Rule 63 version) (Agents of SHIELD)
jrzag42 as The Gatekeeper (Nightmare)
Thadine as Heather Mason (Silent Hill 3)
Dragonrogue as Griffin (Alphas)
thedeviantkat as Sunny Emmerich (Metal Gear Solid 4/Rising)

Eliminated:
Leon S. Kennedy (KILLED!) (STABBED TO DEATH!) (INNOCENT.)
Jack, the Lone Wanderer (KILLED!) (GONE CROSSED!) (INNOCENT.)
Mitsuko Souma (BANISHED!) (INNOCENT!)

In Danger of Elimination:

jrzag42 as The Gatekeeper (Nightmare)
Thadine as Heather Mason (Silent Hill 3)
ChaosoftheStars as Elena Michaels (Bitten)
Zakurum as Dracula (Dracula Untold)
Nikolai123 as Viktor Reznov (Call of Duty: Black Ops)
rose36 as Lightning (Final Fantasy)
ArielSnow as Ariel, the Little Mermaid (Self-titled series)

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Takeo jumped out the bus, anger bursting through him. He drew his staff out and slammed the sharp end into a Crossed's face, and pushed it through it ,the end sticking out through the other side of the head, and let loose a blast of blue energy, catching a pair of Crossed trying to tear apart a S.O.A. He kicked the dead Crossed off his staff and ducked and spun the staff, catching a Crossed running towards him, grenades in hand. He quickly swept them towards a horde of Crossed, trying to break in into a building as it tore them apart. He slid his staff smoothly into its sheathe and took out his traditional Japanese katana and charged towards the Crossed, relentlessly cutting down those who get in his way.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 33 Empty Go go go!

Post by Scorpion01 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Snake slammed his foot on the gas, ramming through another group of Crossed, the suspension straining against their bodies as he slammed on the brakes and pulled out his M4, standing from the Jeep, standing and using his expert reflexes and aim to pop off a few short bursts of Fire before ducking behind a wall as a hailstorm of bullets whizzed by.

"Snake, don't hesitate to call for back up!" Miller called on the comms.

"Backup won't do me any good if it gets shot down two miles out." He replied, poking out from the corner and firing off a few more bursts into the Crossed bikers, providing cover for some of the Son's of Anarchy to get to cover, and for some of his fellow survivors as well. Bullets whizzed by his face, but his eye didn't even blink as he squeezed that trigger calmly and steadily. Finally the magazine dropped and he hid behind the wall again, loading another before grabbing a flare from his belt. This would request an air-strike from Mother Base. He set it off, and chucked it into the middle of a cluster of Crossed. Soon missiles rained from the sky into their cluster, blowing them to pieces.

Snake fell to a crouch and cocked the M4, turning around the corner to continue firing at the Crossed bikers.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:02 pm

Aurelius leaped into action, spraying bullets with what was left of the ammo he had at any of the Crossed. He brought down a few going after the S.O.A. Not bad, he could use the gun as a blunt object for now. He brought the spent gun down on a Crossed's head, hearing the sickening crack, but not giving an inch as another seemed to come out of nowhere. The S.O.A seemed to be taking good care of the Crossed though, he was impressed. He hit the Crossed he was facing once, making it back up from the force. He brought out his crowbar and slammed it into the Crossed's head, one, twice, three times before the insane man stopped moving. He hoped Norman was in a safe place while this happened. Because with all the chaos happening around him, he lost the kid. He hoped Norman could hold out while this happened.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Scorpion01 wrote:Snake slammed his foot on the gas, ramming through another group of Crossed, the suspension straining against their bodies as he slammed on the brakes and pulled out his M4, standing from the Jeep, standing and using his expert reflexes and aim to pop off a few short bursts of Fire before ducking behind a wall as a hailstorm of bullets whizzed by.

"Snake, don't hesitate to call for back up!" Miller called on the comms.

"Backup won't do me any good if it gets shot down two miles out." He replied, poking out from the corner and firing off a few more bursts into the Crossed bikers, providing cover for some of the Son's of Anarchy to get to cover, and for some of his fellow survivors as well. Bullets whizzed by his face, but his eye didn't even blink as he squeezed that trigger calmly and steadily. Finally the magazine dropped and he hid behind the wall again, loading another before grabbing a flare from his belt. This would request an air-strike from Mother Base. He set it off, and chucked it into the middle of a cluster of Crossed. Soon missiles rained from the sky into their cluster, blowing them to pieces.

Snake fell to a crouch and cocked the M4, turning around the corner to continue firing at the Crossed bikers.

A man, Alexander "Tig" Trager, fell back on his ass, "Shit!" The oncoming firestorm of missiles detonated and blew apart Crossed Mayans into bits and pieces, their limbs dislodging, turning into bloody chunks as four Mayans unmounted their Harley Davidsons, cursing, "Putoooo~!" Rata-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat! Damn, M60 machine guns totted between their shoulder and forearm, massive rounds tearing into a cement wall built to defend Charming. Punished Snake could see them, drool dribbling down their chins, gritting their teeth like madmen.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 33 2wr3tit

"DIIIIIIE~ DIIIIE!~"

BOOM! An air canister adjacent to Punished Snake blew up in a cloud of orange shrapnel, knocking him and Tig over on their asses. Tig groaned, shit, there's a shrapnel lodged in his ass, "Why does this ALWAYS happen to me?!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:07 pm

I was woken harshly by a loud explosion and blinding flash of fire and flames. I immediately tried to move and stand but the instant I sat up pain seared through me, it felt as if the blood in my veins had become solid and limbs were made of ice. While the pain had lessened allowing me the barest of movements I knew anything beyond sitting up would be impossible. So I did what I knew I could, slowly shuffling back until I was able to sit upright against the back of a seat. With a better view I was able to see the full extent of the explosion, a nearby building had been completely obliterated by the blast, luckily it seemed no one was too bad hurt.

I inspected all the wounds I could from my position, seeing that the bleeding had stopped for the most part but were still completely untreated. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths and prepared myself for the pain I was about to cause myself.

With no small amount of effort and pain I reached up and began removing the strips of cloth I had used as minimal padding for my armor. Unraveling it from my arms and shoulders but before I could use them I needed to clean the wounds. My attention was quickly drawn to the commotion on the bus nearby, my song giving warning that one of our group had some how turned to one of these 'crossed'. I recognized him as the one called Jack and felt saddened as another of our group acted quickly in taking him down. It was the right thing to do yet Jack was a good man, though we had never spoken I had seen how the small girl 'Sunny' had looked up to him and how he had looked out for her. I knew Sunny would be devastated by this, knowing how she would feel from experience too many times felt. I asked Kyoko to help move me onto the bus where I could continue to rest and treat my wounds while we moved.

Once in the bus I laid down across a couple of seats, my back propped up against the side. "Sunny isn't it?" I did my best to make my voice sound sympathetic to her mourning but remembered the best thing for her to do now was to keep busy and try not to dwell on it until there was a safe moment to do so. "My name is Vaelin. I am sorry to ask but would you mind helping me?" I held up a skin of water and the lengths of cloth in one hand and motioned at my still raw wounds. "Seems a healer is hard to come by here." I forced a weak smile.

@thedeviantKat
@LunarPolymath

Last edited by Tbore on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Within seconds...

I went from unsteady, to angry, he may have said something really creepy, but out here, he was all I had. I picked up his assault rifle, and pulled it together. I whispered to myself, For Jack. I fired at the crossed bikers, tearing into them like a knife into meat. I was careful to note my surroundings, after the bus incident with the Mayans before. My anger couldn't be expressed, I just kept firing at the Mayans, watching them topple from their bikes as they died.

I wanted them all dead, I was gonna take down as many as I could. The gun did of course have some kick to it, but I had to reload less often. "Cover me, reloading," I shouted. I took the current mag out, and replaced it. From that day, I was changed, I was no longer an eleven year old girl with enough brains to design and build planes. I was Sunny Emmerich, the girl with purpose to survive.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Aurelius wrote:Aurelius leaped into action, spraying bullets with what was left of the ammo he had at any of the Crossed. He brought down a few going after the S.O.A. Not bad, he could use the gun as a blunt object for now. He brought the spent gun down on a Crossed's head, hearing the sickening crack, but not giving an inch as another seemed to come out of nowhere. The S.O.A seemed to be taking good care of the Crossed though, he was impressed. He hit the Crossed he was facing once, making it back up from the force. He brought out his crowbar and slammed it into the Crossed's head, one, twice, three times before the insane man stopped moving. He hoped Norman was in a safe place while this happened. Because with all the chaos happening around him, he lost the kid. He hoped Norman could hold out while this happened.

A loud 'thump!' 'thump!' 'thump!' met Aura's ears. Huh? BOOOOM! Aw shit. A large Mexican, Crossed, approximately 250 pounds, muscular as hell, smashed into Aura's mid-section with a baseball bat. Damn, that'd leave a bruise, oh no, more like internal bleeding. "Heh, heh..." The Mayan grinned menacingly, pop! Before Aura could react, another blow met his kneecap, causing the poor guy to stumble over, gritting his teeth as the Crossed approached him, readying another swing...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 33 Baseball-bat-zombie-weapon

"Ready to die?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 pm

There was a tell-tale red flash from the back of Snake's truck, a form covered in red and white energy leaping out of the back of it, revealed to be Kyoko, who jump started the last stage of her recovery quite literally. "Time to eat some steel, you crossed dirtbags!" she screamed from the apex of her jump. She aimed for a clustered group of the Mayans as she began her descent, taking her spear out of her soul gem as she twirled in the air.

She hit the ground spear-tip first, with all of the momentum that came with it, knocking up or knocking away any crossed within the proper distance of her impact zone. She extended the handle and stood atop one of the solid sections, as the chain grew out once more from the other solid piece she held in her hand. This time however, the chain did stop growing, the other end becoming another spear head, which she would slash and toss about at will, nailing any of the crossed who she disrupted with her landing.

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Takeo interfered, slamming his staff into the assaulter's stomach, as he knocked him back. He pulled Aurelius up and shoved a bottle of blue liquid in his hands, labeled Quick Revive.
@Aurelius. Don't mind if I step in and bat him in ze stomach. xP
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Leo stuck close to Takeo, his shotgun in hand as he began pelting and pelting the enemies with lead balls of justice, not allowing any of the Crossed to escape. His shotgun clicked, clicked, he was no longer with any ammo as he threw it over, yelling as he took out the AK again, giving well placed shots into the heads of the Crossed Mayans. "Takeo, watch your six!" He yelled, a Crossed Mayans coming from behind with a bloodied crowbar!
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:14 pm

What the? Oh shit! The canister went off, and knocked Snake back into the wall. He gritted his teeth, a shard of shrapnel in his belly. He yanked it out and quickly pulled out his bio-foam, spraying it on the wound to heal it quickly while he groaned out in pain. Once he recovered, he took a grenade, pulled the pin, and tossed it towards the Crossed holding the M60 Machine Guns.

He reloaded his M4 and took off the suppressor, since there was no point in using it now that he was in the middle of a shit storm. However he needed to move from this spot, before he was cornered. "COVER FIRE!" he shouted, sprinting to a ladder across the street in an alley way. He dove into the alley, landing with an "Oof!".

Quickly climbing the ladder he took out his Sniper Rifle from his back, and, hidden behind the wall of the roof, began to pick off Crossed Mayans with ease and efficiently, brains and blood splattering from every shot he took all over the streets and walls. Once those Machine guns were gone, he'd call in Chopper support.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Aurelius turned around to see a huge, I mean, HUGE Crossed man looking at him, with malicious glee in his eyes. The blows caught him off guard, seeing as the man came out of nowhere. Like most of the Crossed's that he came across. The blow to the chest caused him to grit his teeth and groan. The blow to his kneecap made him fall to the ground, making him see stars. He tried to shake his vision, to right it, to get away. He knew martial arts, could get away quickly. But with one leg hurting as well as his chest, he was looking at a very slim escape. He cursed under his breath at being caught off guard like this. He remembered the small gun he still had, tucked in the back of his pants. Quickly as he could manage, he rolled away and fired off three shots, all he could manage at the point and stumbled quickly backwards.

"I'm not ready to die, at all." he growled out. He was willing and ready to survive. He didn't come all this way to die like this. At least he was on his feet and moving. He wanted it to be kept that way.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:15 pm

The Doctor had liked Jack but didnt hesitate to move away before Jack turned into a Crossed. He gulped. How did he turn? was he bitten? I didnt see him get bit. He was shaken out of his thoughts as he hears Jack be turned into meat and gore.
His stomach churned and he doubled over and threw up, feeling sick to his stomach. He hadnt done this the other time he saw someone turned to mush.

But this time was different. He had trusted jack some and even gotten along with him but now, he was dead. But he didnt know how he got turned. He aimed his gun and started to fire at the Crossed now. He ignored the pain in his back and hoped it wouldnt get infected. He could feel it healing but it was slow. For Jack. He thought. He thought of Martha, Jack Harkness...even Donna, who cant remember him but he still cared about her. Would they be encountering this? Or safe? He wasnt sure.
I will survive this... He saw someone hit Aurelius and aimed his gun at the man but saw Takeo take him down. He went to help her. "are you ok? He asked aura, still aiming the gun at the man. Then he saw the assualter coming behind takeo with the crowbar. "look out!" he yelled, firing the gun at the guy with the crowbar

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Illya looked around for some sort of weapon. His head twitched from left to right.
He picked up a M14 with no ammo, slinging the rifle over his shoulder, he continued to run down the line on a search for spare mags. He wasn't going down in a fight like this.
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:16 pm

@Takeo I don't mind at all. Smile

Lets him be pulled up, seeing as he slumped a little and looked at the Quick Revive and hurriedly downed it. "I owe you one Takeo." he said.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Takeo turned quickly and threw a german grenade at them, effectively wiping them out easily. He spun around as he cut a Crossed diagonally cleanly. He sheathed his katana quickly, and drew his staff, firing another bolt of energy at a group of Crossed, freezing them.
You owe me another grenade though. Takeo said, chuckling.
@Aurelius. So does that mean I can bat every giant Crossed that comes your way? Very Happy

Last edited by Yo-Yo on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:18 pm

thedeviantKat wrote:Within seconds...

I went from unsteady, to angry, he may have said something really creepy, but out here, he was all I had. I picked up his assault rifle, and pulled it together. I whispered to myself, For Jack. I fired at the crossed bikers, tearing into them like a knife into meat. I was careful to note my surroundings, after the bus incident with the Mayans before. My anger couldn't be expressed, I just kept firing at the Mayans, watching them topple from their bikes as they died.

I wanted them all dead, I was gonna take down as many as I could. The gun did of course have some kick to it, but I had to reload less often. "Cover me, reloading," I shouted. I took the current mag out, and replaced it. From that day, I was changed, I was no longer an eleven year old girl with enough brains to design and build planes. I was Sunny Emmerich, the girl with purpose to survive.

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 33 Tumblr_mu07zjlSyB1sgwnjoo1_250

Three Crossed fell over, their Harleys shattered as they collided into a palm tree, a massive explosion followed suite, "Biiiiitch~!" One of the Crossed gurgled, gritting his teeth, unholstering his 9mm Berreta - pop! - one bullet flew through the air, subsequently tearing a hole into Sunny's shoulder! She could feel red hot pain fire up, it was nothing like she ever felt before - God, it hurt so friggin' bad.

He staggered forward, missing his right arm, gore spewing from the wound, grinning at Sunny...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by york Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Zoey
@Aki @Anyone

Zoey snapped out of her little state when the fighting occurred... Joining in the fray until it reached it's explosive end that was; it looked like Jack, The Lone Wanderer had become one of the crossed, it made Zoey shudder a little to think that one of them could have done that... The rest of what happened passed by in a blur, but, the next thing she knew, she was at the front lines of an immense battle against the Crossed. Clip after clip was emptied from her pistols as she unleashed an seemingly endless torrent of bullets at the ranks of the Crossed surrounding them, intent on "holding the fort" in a manner of speaking.
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Athena smiled as she watched the crossed approach them. Her smile a mix of evil and pleasure. She jumped into battle with her sword drawn and shield blocking the bullets that flew towards her. Her moves as graceful as a ballerina and with the power of a brute she swung her sword at what she could ready to kill what ever challenged her.

@Admin
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:22 pm

An explosion caught Snake's ears, and he turned, loading another clip into the Sniper Rifle he was using and cocking it. He looked at the Crossed who had shot Sunny's shoulder out, and gritted his teeth. His finger twitched, and a bullet screamed from the barrel, heading into the Crossed's head, splattering his brains all over the ground next to him. Snake then turned his attention to more important Crossed: The ones with the heavy weapons capable of damaging a Blackfoot helicopter.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next