Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm

(( Btw, the round is going to end SOON, so please get your IC votes in! Oh, and traitor, send me your kill! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Charles walked at a fast pace to The Doctor. With just about as much ease as picking up a kitten, he scooped the doctor up. In his arms, he carried the male bridal style out of the bus. Careful of the fight, he tried to sneak about it and wait outside for the helicopter. Snippy, with a worried expression on his goggles looked down at The Doctor.

"Are you okay?"

Charles asked him in a concerned manner as he waited beside the bus with the man in his arms.

@The Doctor
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:32 pm

The doctor saw some others waiting for helicopters and joined them and was glad That he wasn't limping at this time. He was glad someone decided to help us get out of here.

But who was a traitor? Is wasn't Mitsuko but who? Was it a person I helped? He didn't know. Maybe it had been Jack but he was already dead so that's not an option.

Then, he remembered that he needed to help Aura on since he can't walk. Would Aura be the killer? He helped him though...

He was shaken from his thoughts when Charles came over and picked him up bridal style and he didn't complain. He asked if he was ok. The doctor managed a nod.  "I must have passed out...is everyone ok?"he asked, sounding weak. He sees Leo coming over to them.

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Leo decided to run over to The Doctor, kneeling as he began firing at The Crossed near him before grabbing his coat. "C'mon Doc! Stick with me, I'll get Jack's body in a second! Stick inside the bus, and if anybody tries to get in, other than our survivors, use this!" From his duffle bag he produced a chrome and black polymer P99 before handing it to Doc. "Keep this bus safe, I'll get Jack's body!" He began a beeline to the body of Jack, seemingly dragging his body to get to safety
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:43 pm

"We've lost a few, many are hurt. Plenty of casualties.. We have to keep moving though. And you need to stay with me. This is not over,"

Charles spoke bravely, and not once did he look at the doctor. He was busy looking. Around, about, at and for danger. He held onto The Doctor with all he could.

"And, I'm sorry for any of your loss,"

Charles finally looked down to The Doctor as he expressed his concern.

@The Doctor
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by york Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Zoey
@LunarPolymath @Aki @Scorpion1 @Others

Zoey looked towards Kyoko one last time "I'm sorry..." she said quietly... Then, she watched as someone that was presumably at least acquanted to Kyoko picked her up, carrying her to a safer place, for a while, she stood there, keeping her eye out for the stray Crossed every now and then. Eventually though, her attention was drawn to the turning of one of the Sons of Anarchy... Seeing that familiar blood lust and the cross pattern on his face, she knew he was a lost cost by this point... It took her a moment to decide upon hearing Snake's announcement, but, she sighed, deciding to head off on a chopper, back to the mother base...
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Takeo walked over to the Doc. You alright? How's Sunny holdin' up? Are you heading to the Motherbase? he said, shooting the questions rapidly. He looked around in the bus, the remaining Crossed being hunted down.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Kyoko considered what he said, offering no rebuttal to it, as she  figured that she deserved at least some kind of self appreciation after what had occurred in the past half hour is so. However, she whole heartedly accepted that it was Vaelin who had given her the ability to do so, and would give him all of the credit for that. Her good ear was closer to his body, so she heard nothing more than a faint ringing and some faint muffles that might have been speech, though she gathered that it was something important as her friend had begun to move.

Kyoko did all she could to try and not be as much of a dead weight to him as she was carried almost bridal style in his arms, but mentally winced every time she felt the heavy limp in his steps. Through her good eye, she was at least able to make out that more soldiers had arrived, with transport no less, and there was no way it wasn't Eyepatch Man's doing. She sent a silent 'thank you' to him in her thoughts, much more willing to go with him and whatever army he oversaw than a bunch of rag tag bikers. She made a grimace at that word, and as long as she lived, she never wanted to see another motorcycle or biker again.

She decided to lightly rest her eye as Vaelin set her up with a pillow and a space to lay on, in the chopper, figuring he was going back for his own gear. Another smile appeared on Kyoko's face as she heard  his return, his presence very comforting in her current condition. "I guess I really am fucked up... I already started opening up to someone.." she thought, making a silent apology to a certain blue haired friend from her past, one who was no longer with her.

@Tbore
@Other passengers who ride with her and Vaelin
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:49 pm

(Ooc:I think I might go to first person because I can be more literate with that)

The Doctor:

As I laid in the arms of Charles, I saw Leo come up. He came up to us, seemingly breathe less. C'mon Doc! Stick with me, I'll get Jack's body in a second! Stick inside the bus, and if anybody tries to get in, other than our survivors, use this!"he said and handed me a gun. A nice one at that. "But..."I started to say. I was weakened and unable to fight until I recover. I thought. But I kept a grip on it. I looked at Charles. "Don't let go of me please..."I said. I didn't want to be left here and I wanted to go somewhere safe.

I looked at Takeo. "I think so...my head is spinning though..."I said and clung to Charles "and yes I am going with them to the motherbase"then he thought. Jiro seemed a bit shady. He didn't really help us.

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:52 pm

You'll do fine. Don't die on me. Takeo said. Jiro was pretty suspicious. I don't know if I can even trust myself from last time...I threw out an innocent girl. He sighed as he sat in his seat again, reading his book. He took out a piece of folded paper and began to quickly write down a last will for the Doctor and Sunny to read if he ever died.

Last edited by Yo-Yo on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:54 pm

He only held onto the male tighter, looking to Takeo.

"Hey, give him space.. Don't bombard him. And, will you do me a favour and take that blasted gun from him?"

Charles asked of Takeo, extremely worried and unsure of whether to go to the helicopter or not. Everything seemed to slow down, and nothing happened. Time slowly tick, tick, ticking. Like trickling water when you're waiting to pee. Which, speaking of. Wait, g-d. No, cant think of that now. Safety, people, save, survival. Okay, ya. Survival. He looked down to The Doctor, the gun and then Takeo.

"Get the gun please, and do you know if we go to the helicopter now or?"
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:56 pm

He nodded and lightly removed the gun from his hands, flicking the safety on. He put in his backpack and said I don't know. Snake said it arrives in five minutes. I guess we'll just have to wait on his call.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Nick glanced over to Jack's body, a troubling thought coming to mind. How did Jack become a Crossed person? If the disease was spreadable by air, shouldn't the rest of them be Crossed as well?

And then Nick realized...it must've been the same person who killed Leon in the beginning.

Who was the traitor? Nick glanced around the group, wondering who had been acting suspicious.

His eyes rested on Charlie and the Doctor. Could they be? No, he dismissed the idea. They were as injured as he was back in the gas station. It couldn't be...

Nick looked at Snake next. No, he thought. He's been nothing but helpful. But still, this Diamond Dog business was kind of shady.

Nick parted his messy black hair, closing his eyes tight as he struggled to think. The clues just didn't add up...he couldn't decide who was a traitor...who would want to kill Jack? Who even had a contained version of the Crossed virus?

All of a sudden, the action started rolling again. The Crossed were about to come much like they did before. Nick walked to the chopper area, leaving the impending fight where it was. He'd have to use his street smarts if he ever wanted to figure out the traitor's identity...

Nick watched the growing crowd forming around the Doctor. What was going on? he pondered as he walked to the group. "What's happening?" He inquired. "Is he alright?"

Perhaps, he should get Kody to save the Doctor should he be in any harm, but something told him she wouldnt answer when he called...she was trying to save New Orleans right now.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:59 pm

"Oh, hey Takeo. I'm doing fine. I've also decided to go to Mother Base, I can get this bullet wound patched up. I'm also quite torn over the death of Jack, but I've been handling it." I looked a little depressed over it, but besides that I was mostly fine. I wanted Jack back, but as long as I fought my way out of a hellhole like this I'd be fine. I had had enough of these bikers, even if it was a new group. If I heard another motorcycle sound I was gonna blow up. But, I confess, the previous few days have been both horrible and exciting. Whether it was running from bloodthirsty bikers, or whether it was escaping from Las Vegas, for the most part, I'd do it again. "So, how are you guys after all this?" I asked to cool my thoughts.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Snippy nodded and looked down at The Doctor. He isnt going to last long. Not if hes kept quiet.

"Hey, I'm Charles by the way. You can call me Snippy. Snips. Snipe. Snippee. Snip. Snippeh. Shnippeh, whatever. Its nice to meet you, trench coat,"

Charles bugged the male to give him a reason to just keep breathing. To keep living. That's what he needs to do. Keep living. Breathing. Surviving. He'll fuckin get down on his hands and knees and do CPR if he needs. Yaoi, hentai. Dont care. The Doctor will fucking live.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:02 pm

The sound of the Choppers closed in quickly. Suddenly the wind picked up from all of the rotor blades swiveling at the same time. The two Chinook's landed, and a few men carted out stretchers for those who were injured. Once on them and in the Choppers, they would begin treatment of the wounds immediately, starting of course with sanitizing the wounds.

"Last call for those of you seeking freedom from this hell hole to meet and possibly join what could be your new home and family if you choose."

ETA For Chopper leaving, 10 minutes.

Snake looked around. That...Jiro guy seemed suspicious. Anyone who snooped around as much as he did couldn't be on the same side. But then again....Snake was one to talk.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:03 pm

THORIN VS CLAY

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 Tumblr_mjrgribcWc1rra5e5o1_500

Thorin watched in horror as he saw the firestorm rip across the battlefield. It reminded him so much on that day Erebor was taken. "No matter where I go, the horrors of that day seem to follow." He spoke to himself. As memories of Smaug and the destruction he caused flashed before his eyes. He had to shake himself out of his memories, it was doing him no good in this situation. He looked over to the bus and noted that some injured parties had made it there. They would be vulnerable. He scanned across the battlefield and noticed that a Woman was aiding another, very injured Woman. Then off in the distance he noticed a battered and bloody little girl.

By Durin's Beard! These Crossed have no boundaries, no morals, and no mercy. He should have known this by now...they were no better than Orcs...and perhaps even worse than them. Thorin felt bad for the child and couldn't allow anymore harm to befall her. He decided to move while the fire seemed to have provided him a decent cover from the hailstorm of bullets. Even though their was a break in the fighting, it would seem this battle would come to him. As he moved his momentum was stopped when a loud shout came from his right side. There before him, he turned to see an older man, in a leather vest, who was wielding a shotgun. His clothing was similar to other Crossed they have come across but with one big difference. On the back of the leather vest was the name, “Sons of Anarchy.” This man came looking for a fight, a fight that Thorin was thrust into the middle of.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 ClayMain12

Weren't these the people that they all sought an audience with? Why is one of them about to attack him!? He wasn't their enemy! That was until he saw across his face, the big red X, the mark of the Crossed. Not to mention the horrible, rotting, head that he seemed to adorn on his belt. Thorin muttered curses in Khuzdul, the native language of the Dwarves. Clay Morrow, grabbed hold of the handgrip of his pump action shotgun as he pumped it to eject the used ammunition as a fresh round entered the chamber. “Huh!? What was that!? What the fuck did you just say!?” Clay shouted in a manic manner. With a crazed look in his eye, he then fired his gun. Thorin, although never fought against a gunman before, has taken visual ques from those that use such weapons and understood when they intended to use it. He tucked and rolled out of the way of the shotgun blast as it took out a chunk of the ground.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 Tumblr_static_thorin_sidebar_2

“C'mon-ya midget fuck! C 'mon and fight me like a man!” Clay shouted as he pumped his gun once again. Thorin was sprinting at the time and then jumped quickly to the right behind a wall. Clay fired again as chunks were taken out of the wall. “What the fuck!? What are ya, some kind of pussy?! Is that it? Do you really have a dick and not a cunt? Maybe I should fuck ya and show you what a real man is ya midget cunt!” He kept on taunting Thorin as he continued to move. He needed to find some way to separate the Man from his weapon, but how? Clay once again, loaded a new round in the chamber as he came around the corner. “YOUR FUCKED NOW, MIDGET CUNT!” He shouted as he fired. Thorin spun around and jumped for the cover a nearby car would provide. Yet the blast did manage to hit his shield as the force sent him spinning behind the vehicle. There bits and pieces of wood went splintering about.

Thorin landed with thud as his sword, Orcrist went sliding some ways across from him. He groaned and grimaced in pain as he sat up and looked at his shield. It was still intact some what, but the large holes and splintered wood stared right back at Thorin, as if burrowing right into his soul. He remembered back to the day of when he wielded this very branch in his fight against Azog. When all others had failed, he didn't. In the very face of death and defeat, he found a bravery unmatched by any on that battlefield. He picked up this lone branch and shouldered blow after clubbing blow against Azog. He then rose and slashed the Pale Orc's hand clean off. He retreated and it was from that day he was called Oakenshield. It meant a lot to him and he took this branch and wore it proudly. Not only for it's use against Azog but it was a symbol, it meant that he would not give up, that he would not stop until he sat upon the throne of Erebor...until he was home again.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8l81lo15qwgs0go00co4c8s08_640

“FUCK YEAH!” Clay shouted with enthusiasm. “Did I just give you more than one pussy, midget cunt!?” He yelled with manic glee. “Come on out, cunt! I want to fill up that pussy with more lead!” He shouted as fired at the car. It struck into the vehicle as Thorin stared up into the sky. Rage began to manifest within him. He is King Under the Mountain and he will not be intimidated by the Crossed! “C'mon you fucking coward! FIGHT ME OR DIE!!!” Clay shouted once more. Thorin quickly bounded to his feet, reclaimed Orcrist and ran off. “Where do you think you're goin!?” Clay shouted. “Follow me and find out unless you're the one with the cunt?!” Thorin taunted, using the insults this world had developed. “Hahahaha! Now you gonna be a cheeky cunt!? Fine! I'm gonna find you and you are gonna fuckin' wish you've never been born!” Clay threatened as he followed Thorin.

Thorin noticed a small building, it was used for the custodian of a nearby park and recreation center. He kicked down the door with a great metal boot as he hid. As Clay approached Thorin shouted,  “Come on you boorish oaf! Come here so I can run you through and gut you like the pig you are!”

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 Tumblr_my42h2xufB1qejlzto6_r1_400

“Tough words, midget cunt!” He shouted as he fired into the wall. This caused Thorin to jump as he moved further into the building. Clay then comes barging in as he searched about the area. “Oh, are we fuckin' playing games, I see. So what? You like hide and seek? Because it doesn't fuckin' matter. I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna make you suffer, I'm gonna fuck with your guts once I blow your mother fucking head off!” He shouted. He then heard a bottle of bleach fall over as Clay quickly shot into the nearby area. “Come out, come out, where ever the fuck you are.” He spoke sing songly as he jumped from behind a metal shelving as he saw a destroyed bottle and bleach running everywhere like blood from a fresh corpse.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 Clay-morrow1

He then laughed as he continued to hunt down the Dwarf. “You know this fun an all, but I got a whole fuckin' list of people I intend to fuck with tonight! So, I don't got the fuckin' time to play shit games with you, fuckin' midget asshole!” Just as the Crossed Clay was deep into his search, out from the shadows came a charging Thorin. He had enough of this Man. It was time to make his move.
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 Tumblr_mfzh50Lp2N1qmsoako9_500

"Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!” Thorin shouted as Clay quickly spun around to shoot only to have his shotgun smacked out of the way by Thorin's shield. The blast went into the ceiling as Thorin made a deep gash into Clay's leg. “FUCK YOU!” He shouted as he punched Thorin away. The Dwarf reeled back a step or two as he shook his head and went in for another attack. Clay stepped back and pumped his shotgun, ready to blast him at point blank. It was then Thorin's directed his blade and slashed the gun itself. It cut right through the metal as the Pump Shotgun became a Sawed-Off Shotgun. The blast narrowly missed Thorin's head as the bullets sprayed against the wall. Clay then took the shotgun and smashed the butt against Thorin's head as he fell to the ground. The Shotgun was pumped again as Thorin quickly gator rolled out of the way of the next blast. He then crawled into the next aisle as an agitated Clay kicked the metal shelving with his good foot as it and all the cleaning products upon it, came crashing down upon Thorin.

Thorin shook all of the objects that now buried him completely. He felt trapped as a shelf landed on his leg. “You're done now, fucker.” Clay spoke with a twisted smile as he brought the barrel of the gun to the back of Thorin's head. Most would give into panic at this moment, but Thorin wasn't about to die, not yet. He stared into the ground with the most intense glare one could ever make. He managed to loosen his leg from the shelving as he shouted out loud and quickly turned around to grab the barrel of the gun. He forced Clay to point it away from his head as he fired into the ceiling once again. Thorin then jabbed him with the butt into Clay's chest as he backed up from Thorin. Abandoning his shield, Thorin stood with one leg on the downed shelf as he took Orcrist in both hands and tossed the blade into Clay. He threw it with enough force and accuracy that it was impaled through his chest. “FUCKER!” He shouted. Thorin then freed himself from the shelving as he bounded over it, Deathless now drawn. He then ran the blade through Clay's gut as he began to vomit blood.

“You....fuckin...midget.” Clay gurgled as he went to pump the gun for one last shot. “I...am...not...a...midget.” Thorin slowly spoke, his voice rising with the sound of fury. He then grabbed hold of both blades as he drew them from Clay's body. Blood was now flowing from Clay's wounds as he dropped to the ground. Thorin raised both blades over his head as he shouted, “I AM A DWAAAAAAAAAAAAARF!!” He shouted as he swung both swords instantly decapitating Clay.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 37 376982_the-hobbit-kili-fili-thorin-oakenshield-blah

His head rolled off into the ground as his neck sprayed blood all about the room like one grisly fountain. His body dropped to the ground dead in a pool of his blood. Thorin gave a cold, hard stare at the Man's corpse before finally, sheathing his blades and retrieving his shield. He then started once more at Clay's corpse and picked up the shotgun he was using. He took it for himself a memento of his battle. He exited the small, bricked building and returned to where the group seemed to be gathering. If they looked upon the bloodstained warrior, they would be greeted with a cold face, and a hard stare.

Last edited by Septimus11 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Griffin heard Snake over the megaphone and considered the possibility of going to his base. The group needed to get out of the town that was for sure. Many of the group were injured and needed medical care. Griffin doubted their chances of lasting through anouther fight. The base would be well secure and would have tons of weapons and vast rescources based on what Snake had constantly gotten dropped off for himself. There would also be many security cameras in the base and that would also make it harder for anyone to be murdered. The security cameras would restrict her freedom to become invisible since they could capture her then. Griffin would have to be carfull and make sure not to get caught on video while no one in the room could see her.

Griffin got off the bus and went outside to stand with the people waiting for the bus. As she waited she thought about who the traitor could be. She did not know most of the people here and Mitsuko had already been eliminated as a suspect.

Griffin saw The Doctor and headed over to where he was. Perhaps he would have some idea of who the traitor was.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm still shocked that he turned into a Crossed..I personally would've blamed either the traitor or the old man back on the bus. I don't remember him getting any flesh wounds anywhere near the Crossed. Takeo said. I'm heading to the Motherbase too. It's better than living in this hellhole. Takeo muttered.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:08 pm

The Doctor:

I felt Charles hold me closer and I his my face in his shirt. The headache was getting worse and I grimaced. I wanted to sleep so much. I was still trying to think on who would kill Jack. And how due he become a Crossed when I didn't see him be bit? This didn't make any sense.

And I havent seen Jiro either. Was he still alive? "I'm sleepy.."I said. He listened as they talked about my well being and hey seemed really worried about me. I wasn't aware of the thoughts that Charles had. "Can I sleep on the way to the motherbase? I haven't slept all this time and I need some sleep..."I said. "And please come with me to the motherbase.."

I yawn slightly to prove my point. I was glad the gun was removed so I can be a bit more comfortable. Even though my wounds had healed I was very fatigued due to the repeated wounding and no sleep and not much to eat. Then I saw Griffin coming over and managed a smile at her.

Then I saw the chopper and I saw stretchers be brought out. "I'm going"I said, deciding to leave this hellhole and to somewhere safer. I hoped Charles and Griffin would come with me.

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:09 pm

"Oh, we should probably go." I ran to the helicopter, and took my seat, part of the restraint was pushing down on the bullet wound and as a result was becoming more painful.. "Snake, is there any way I could get anything to stop the pain before we leave?" It was becoming more and more painful as the moments went by. I remembered the stimpacks, but I wasn't sure of how to use them. Then I looked through my bag and found extra-strength pain killers. "This should help for now." I took a bottle of water and took a drink along with two of the painkillers.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Mitsuko had managed to sleep through the encounter with the Sons of Anarchy group. Her usual dreams had turned into nightmares, filled with both the supernatural and the horrow of her own past.

Darkness had closed in around her, yet she knew that she was trapped in a cage of barbed wire. Just like the vision in Silent Hill, an unknown presence was determined to rip her apart. It had captured her and now it would tear her joints from their sockets, rip its teeth into her stomach, and watch as she bled out and cries in agony. The thing was near, it was ready to kill her.

Suddenly, it was no longer dark. Now that Mitsiko could see, she was unfortunately granted with the presence of her mother. The middle aged Japanese woman looked at her daughter, frowning. The child version of Mitsuko had refused to let the big men touch her and her mother was not happy. Yelling furiously, her mother beat her and swore at her. Child Mitsuko cried, but did not yell for fear that her mother would beat her harder or call more men. Finally, Mitsuko agreed to let the strangers near her...

She shot up, sweating and breathing uneasily. She wasn't sure which was worse, the nightmare about what she'd seen in Silent Hill or the one of her mother. Though she had been to Silent Hill, she had not really been ripped apart. However, her mother really had used her to get money.

Mitsuko stood and looked around, noticing the damage done during the fight. She must have been asleep for a good chunk of time. She wondered where Zoey was and went to find her.

When she did, she saw Zoey trying to patch up another Asian girl's face. Mitsiko wasn't sure what had happened, but it did not look good on Kyoko's side. Whatever had happened had damaged a good portion of her face.

Another person came and carried the injured Kyoko away. Curious, Mitsuko approached Zoey and extended her hand to touch Zoey's shoulder. Before she could, Snake made an announcement about leave to go to his home base. In her mind, Mitsuko decided that she would go with Snake. After their adventure in Silent Hill and seeing his fighting skills, she knew she should stick with him. She didn't trust him as much as Zoey, but he had gone through the same hell as them.

Once Snake finished his speech, Mitsuko gently placed her hand on Zoey's shoulder. "What happened?" she asked her. She was curious about what had occurred while she was asleep as well as what had happened to Kyoko's face. She couldn't help but wonder if Takeo had done it.

@york
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Takeo boarded the Chinook and sat down, his legs dangling off the edge. It'd feel nice if it all ended now wouldn't it? he said out loud.
@Everyone that hears this random suicidal statement.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:11 pm

"Alright guys.. Lets go, ETA on those heli's are awfully close, and we need to get Doc here to a Doc. So two of you, pick him up and take him to the Rendezvous Zone. I've already left Jack there." He reloaded the AK, looking at the others in the bus before firing at the rest of the Crossed, the town now in shambles. As they made there way back to the RZ, Leo would kneel as he continued giving well controlled shots. "Snake, bud!? How much longer!?" He yelled through the sound of battle before looking at Thorin, standing up as he smiled. "Look at you. Bloodied and sh-" And soon he raised the AK "STAY BACK! STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! SPREAD YOUR ARMS AND LEGS, YOU MIGHT BE INFECTED!" He yelled, pointing at Thorin. "I have to do this for safety! Just spread your arms and legs so I can be sure you're not one of them!" But he immediately regretted it before turning to Snake. "Wait, you have blood too! Get down, spread your arms and legs, both of you! I'm checking for cuts! He yelled, moving to inspect Snake first.

@Ssssssssssssolid sssssssssssssssnake
@Dwarf of elf

Last edited by ResistingTheEnlightened on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Takeo immediately shot up and looked at Thorin. Woah woah woah..calm down sir. That's the blood of the Crossed he just killed in a duel..right Thorin? Takeo said, concerned for his friend's safety.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next