Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 30 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:25 pm

Nick used divination to see inside. "It's a dead body," Nick informed, opening the door for Illya to see.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Illya examines the body.
"I do not have 'Superpowers'. I just, don't like bathrooms."
He flips over the body and looks at the ID.
Umbrella..? What have U.N.C.L.E been hiding from me?
He bends over, looking at the body; afraid it will spring to life and grab him and snatches the keys from the bloody tiled floor.
He turns back around and looks at Nick.
"I am ex-KGB. Do you have any combat training?"
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:35 pm

I woke up on the bus, probably an hour later. Thing is, no one was there, no one outside, and no one for miles around. The bus was in the road in the middle of a grassy field. I got off the bus. Hello!? Is anyone here?! My voice echoed. Suddenly, the Mayans rolled up on their bikes. I started to run the opposite direction, but some more of them cut me off. I then saw Kyoko and Culist-chan. Kyoko was thrown from the back of the bus, and Cultist was there in front of the big biker, partially clothed. I pulled out my gun and fired. Click.

You want to shoot me, ha! You're a child, and I'm an Adult, you're gonna do as I say. Kill them! I want her to myself. A hail of gunfire and bullets was sprayed into Cultist and Kyoko.

Please! Don't do this! I was sobbing. You're gonna die today! He pulled out a magnum revolver, and pushed it to my head. Just as he pulled the trigger, I woke up. I was on the bus, and everyone was there. It turned out I was safe, I was sobbing when I woke u, but I was safe.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Snippy was busy dialin the number written on a bathroom stall for "a good time"
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Jack woke up beside sunny. She was crying. Jack hugged her. He never hugged anyone , except his dad and amata. "Its ok. Its a dream. A dream. Your safe." Jack rubbed her back to comfort her. "Nothings going to happen. I promise." Jack tryed to soothe her. Christ. She was only 11. Sure, he saw kids back at home, but they knew what evil was.....she didnt.
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Nick looked at the dead body, noticing the nametag. "Umbrella, huh?" Nick thought out loud. "What organization sets up shop in a tiny town like Charming?"

Nick saw Illya reach for the keys. "Careful," Nick cautioned, worried that the being might be Crossed. But Illya grabbed the keys with no hitch.

"Wonder what door they open," he said as Illya turned around and implored his combat training. Nick thought about Kyrian, Thror, Bubba, Caleb, Kody...

"No training like yours," Nick answered. "But training nonetheless."
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Jacket sighs, leaning on the door of the bus and glancing about, gun clutched in his hands gently as he scans about, unsure of what to make of the long pause, unsure if he should head off and look about, or if sitting tight was the best bet, for now, he stood watch, a heavily armoured vigil against the Crossed and raiders

It was boring, sure, but it sure beat being eaten alive in Vegas

@Admin
@Anyone who has something for Jacket to do
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:53 pm

He smirked.
"Good enough, as long as you can fight we will have no problems."
He walked away from the stool and slowly started to close the door.
"A secret company sets up shop in a small town. The KGB told me; 'If an American in a suit walks into a shit-shack then there is intel to steal!"
Illya was glad he'd made his first "friend", it made him feel a little more comforted and less cautious.
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:54 pm

(( Alrighty guys, going to the gym and finally, gunna be back to post the big fight! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 pm

"Jack.... thank you." Last time I had been in a situation, it was with the Patriots. They were horrible, it wasn't until Solid Snake came for me, Snakes son. Wither way though, I was happy to be in the arms of Jack. He was probably the only person person that could comfort me out here. In a world filled with three types of people, the Human, the crossed, and killers, it was good to know I have Jack. Without him, I'd probably still be silent after what happened with the Mayans. He was almost like a father to me, even though I had known my father. I wanted to get out of here though, and see if the Sons of Anarchy could be kind to us. As for Jack, I didn't know if he could take much more of seeing me like this. I knew it, I looked him in the eye, and I could see it, he had sympathy in his eye. It was almost as though he had been through something like this before. "Jack, promise me you won't die." I said, my eyes still tearing up.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 pm

"Good enough, as long as you can fight we will have no problems."

Nick understood this. He only wished the Mayan biker gang had understood that when they tried to raid the bus.

"Neat, I guess." Nick remarked, turning to grab a bag of Doritos(TradeMark) off the wall and proceeding to eat them. "So should we check out that address?"
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Leo goes ahead and Accepts the sidequest. He grabs the keys from the belt loop, then also grabs the ID Badge, placing it in his pocket. "Well... We should get going. Night can fall any minute. We want to be ready for anything, and the cover of darkness can provide that." He slung the shotgun on his back, finally walking away from the whole scene before mounting up on the bus.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:15 pm

(( I hate sayin' this, but the side quest is available during the next chapter! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Jack remained silent. He couldnt give fack promises. Especially ones he couldnt control. "I cant promise that without lieing to your face. Sunny. There is a chance ill die. You know this. And if I do....stay strong. But im not going out without a fight. That's a promise." Jack said seriously. "Im not going anytime soon. I been through enough to make most men killthemselfs." Jack continued. He took off his helmet. Showing a rough beard, stark blue eyes,and shaggy black hair. He looked like he had very little hygene, although his teeth were only slightly yellow. "Your going to be fine"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Snippy became distracted just watching and waiting, fine tuning his weapons. His body didnt ache, although his wounds were still visible, he was still alive thanks to his clothes
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx420BLAZEITxX Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:34 pm

A scared and shaking Claptrap sat in the corner of the store, His arms and wheel was retracted into his body and his eye was closed shut, still shaken up from the recent attack from those Mayans.

He overheard some shuffling and the jingle of keys that came from the bathroom of the store, He opened his eye and his limps came out of his body and wheeled over the door of the male's restroom. "Hey, Someone find something in there? If so, Can I see?" He talked to the door, hoping whoever was in there found something to aid in their escape.

@Bathroom people (Ew, I feel weird for saying that...)
Xx420BLAZEITxX
Xx420BLAZEITxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:41 pm

The Doctor looked up from bandaging Griffin's knee to look at her. "To be honest, I prefer being called Doctor than my real, birth name..."he said. He couldn't say it. The universe could explode if it was spoken aloud.

'Only River knows. But I guess I can explain why' he thought. "It isn't possible to pronounce, my real name I mean. That's why I chose the name, 'The Doctor.' It's much easier to pronounce. I have used an alias when I didn't want my identity to be known." He explained. He hoped he didn't confuse her. He wasn't the only timelord to do this. His closest friend, Koschei became The Master later on.

"When I chose this name, I left my real one behind." He frowns, remembering a lot of things that he didn't want to say aloud. "I cannot and will not tell you my birth name. It's too dangerous to do so" he said. He didn't want her to be in danger if he did. He knew his voice was loud enough to be heard by anyone close by.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 30 Stucky%27s

The petrol station had the faint sort of old town out in the North feeling. It was 12:24 AM, the night passing through the old lone gas station. You were all safe, the light keeping you in it's glow, protecting over you like a hawk with its baby eagles. But as you continued doing your daily business around the gas station, waiting for something to give life to the situation, the fear in you began to rise. You don't know why, but goose bumps began rising on your skin, making you feel threatened and scared like a lone dog in the woods.

Soon, as you continue doing your sorts, you could note that the power inside was dulling... The lights were fading, almost as if the station hadn't been on before you could see Darkness surround the place, like a blanket. All that happened was nothing though. It just laid like a blanket, the harsh wind whispering in your ears.

Bswooooh-woooh-FWOOOM!

The earth began to shock, shaking left and right, down and up, almost aching, screaming, then a sudden stop. A television came on ontop of the register and had a man looking at it with a taunting face.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 30 4805a648

Oh my, hello, you putrid animals! How nice is it to see all of you, trash in a can, just waiting to be burnt!... Wait a minute.. Oh, oh yes! Athena! My darling, how nice is it to see you here, coming to try and take my crown with these degenerate dogs!? What trash of a group! My little pets will make sure to dispose of all of you, and die under hard dirt! The sadistic laugh of his screamed through the television, taunting you liked dogs in a kennel before he stopped laughing. The smile soon turned into a serious face as he stared at - A camera? The television? You? - And responded. Kill them.

Soon, the television image changed to an eyeball sifting through, looking at each and every one of you before the ground shook again.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 30 Alan-wake-vid-1

The ground stopped shaking, and thus it was quiet again, an image sifting on the wall as it gave you a message.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 30 WakeMessages

A laugh came once more, of the man in the television, before finally, the Mutants from the hotel came out of the Darkness, running and leaping from the outside before finally giving there monstrous screech. You found 3.. No 5... No, 8. That was easy enough, right? Well, don't let the Darkness take you, or you might just become like the Mutants.

@Everyone in gas station @Side Quest
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Takeo quickly reacted to the message and looked for a source of light, before dragging the Doctor, Jack, and Sunny to a flickering light in the corner of the store. We have to stay in the light, don't we? he explained, as he held his katana and kept his guard up.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Griffin nodded as The Doctor explained. She understood leaving your real name behind. It was what she had done when she had chosen Griffin as her name. "Why is it so dangerous?" Griffin asked.
@Timelord
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Jacl saw the mutants he yelled "TUNNLERS!" He pulled out his Chinese assault rifle and killed two of the mutants. He quickly put sunny to his side and turned on his pipboy light."they cant get you in the light. Stay in the circle sunny. Shoot any you see with my 12mm. These things will kill you! Everyone, switch to a rapid fire weopon, or a melee weopon! I fucking dealt with these before back in the divide." How the hell did they get here. Jack thought. He shot at two more...but only wounding them. He looked in his pipboy. Pulse gernade....one left. Hell he will use it only when he needed to.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Illya nodded at Nick.
"I guess checkin-"
Illya was startled by Claptrap.
"Cyka! What the hell is that?!"
He raised his fists and tensed, he'd never seen a robot before.
"Stay back, that is tech I have never seen before, it is probably some sick killing machine made by those maniacs!"
He takes a few steps back, still thinking he is in the 1960s he is naturally scared of high-tech robots.
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:16 pm

((Sorry I'm not putting this in OOC, but I'm gonna be gone for a bit))
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:16 pm

The "Tunnelers" that Jack apparently had no effect, they seemed to be under the protection of a Dark Presence around them as the lights in the gas station kept flickering, beckoning to finally break as the man laughed again. Fuckin' trash. Such sacks of shit, hoping to kill them. The Darkness protects them.. The Darkness feeds them. Maybe the Pip-Boy light might be able to work against them?
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Takeo arrived at Jack's side, wielding his katana. He looked towards the mutants and growled. The darkness feeds them Jack. Use your pip-boy light. Takeo said, hurrying him, He knocked back a pouncing mutant and helped Jack hold his ground.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next