Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 16 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:29 pm

The doctor gratefully took the items that Wei gave him. "Thank you.." he said. He managed a kind smile to the Asian. This guy could be trusted. He thought. He put the medical equipment and the frag grenade, two flash grenades, and magazine in his bag. He would use those later probably.
"I don't know...they must have gotten off the bus" he said

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:Mister Scratch grunted, raising his arm over his eyes. The light didn't hurt him, but it did affect him, causing a kind of blindness momentarily that slowed him down. As he readjusted to the light, Mister Scratch saw the incoming light and tried to use the shadows to disappear in a cloud of darkness, but the Shield did hit his arm as he grunted and fell to the side, away and out of range from the light.

The shield returned to Athena after hitting the man causing him to get knocked away. "That worked better than expected." She said while awaiting another attack from the man. "Hey voice the quicker you help the better. Don't make me regret the decision of trusting you!" She said still aiming the flashlight towards random directions of the room looking for the man. She wasn't worried about dying. She was only worried a bout losing. She refuses to loose a fight to a coward that waits in the darkness. "Either help me light or i'll have to kill this over egotistical man myself!"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Griffin shrugged when she received no response. She hoped that the Siege would make it. He would be helpful in the future, but seeing that the cameras had gone back to where they were there was nothing that she could do. She grabbed the key and went over to the lockers to test it out.
@Security room
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Thorin watched as the Doctor and the other Man talked over what they found. It was then he heard the Swordsman's voice speak to him as Thorin turned to face him. "I'm fine." Thorin answered. He then looked over to the other two. "Well, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I believe this bus has given us all that it can give. I suggest we leave and head for the cleaner buses. They may yield more fruit for our labor than this piece of metal garbage." Thorin spoke as he prepared to sheath his weaponry. That was until a new stranger appeared out of nowhere. "What!? Who are you?" Thorin spoke as he gave the stranger a cold stare.

He called himself, Seig, and was contacted by someone around here. "Hm? I don't recall any of us requesting your presence here...unless." Thorin thought about Jack's radio. He was talking to it earlier and it spoke back, was that this person? He then looked him over. "Well, you certainly are not a little girl." Thorin mused.

Last edited by Septimus11 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Hurgh.. I'll let my pets finish you.. See you later, Athena. Woah. How in hell did Mister Scratch know her name? He must know everybody already or something, as the sound of air wooshing away was heard, left in the Darkness as the Mutant came forth, pouncing behind Athena as it raised its hand to try and kill her with its powerful claws and strength
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Woah momma!.. Guess what dropped out of Griffins locker that she just opened? Two M4s were held in a gun rack, an M9 Beretta on another rack just over them with two boxes of ammunition for each rifle and the pistol. At the same time, another key glinted over the M4. Does she pick it up and try the next? Maybe the next one might hold more weapons or ammo!
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:50 pm

She spat in his direction as he said her name. "You remember that name you coward!" She rolls her eyes and hears the steps of a mutant. She quickly spun around as if it was choreographed and raised her shield again aim the light directly towards the thing. "Light I swear if you do not get me out of this mess I will use that mans powers against him!" She said threatening the voice to aid her before she changes her mind. "I'm getting tired of this crap!"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:52 pm

@Resisting

Tristana shrugged and flung the clothes back into the cabinet, not really wanting to know what a woman's clothing was doing in there. Pocketing the bottled water, her ears perked up, noticing Griffin headed towards the lockers, jangling around the keys to them and hopping on over to her side. She looked up at Griffin for a short moment, before waiting on her to open up the lockers patiently, eager to see what was inside. And, as the weaponry fell out, Tristana smiled and laughed.

"Whoa-ho! Lookit that! You just hit the jackpot!"

@Dragonrogue
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by duramon Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:55 pm

A heavily bearded and thick man adressed him, something about a little girl.

"No I am not, I am Sieg." He said plainly, confused about why a little girl would have cut through a horde of psychopaths, although he'd seen stranger things. Astolfo was often confused for a young girl himself.

Sieg lowered his hands and held up his left hand to show the black command seals. "I am a servant of the Grail, I am unsure of my class as the summoning went wrong, I have narrowed it down to Ruler or Saber." He offered, unsure if those words meant to these who did not appear to be participants of the Grail War.

It appeared another form of war was happening at the same time as the Grail, or as a side effect of it. "Any additional information you have gathered and introductions would be most useful." He queried.
duramon
duramon

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:58 pm

The Doctor looked at this Sieg fellow that was with them. "I don't know what this Grail thing is but you just saved us a nasty job of cutting down more Crossed." he said. He was not going to say his name just yet. Until the others did at first

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Griffin picked up the guns and ammo. Now she finally had some decent weapons! She smiled "I sure did!" Griffin picked up the key. "Let's see if I can get lucky again." She tried the key on the next locker.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Thorin did not understand the words that this man was speaking about either. Servant of the Grail? Why would anyone serve a chalice? Thorin thought to himself, finding those words odd in context. "Well I am Thorin, Son of Thrain, Son of Thrór. Although there are some who call me, Oakenshield, as well." Thorin introduced himself. "As for information, I assume you wish to understand more about the Crossed? That is what the people of this world seem to call these Men who have succumbed to insanity and bloodlust." Thorin spoke. "Unfortunately, I do not know much about them myself, aside that they are some form of illness. The Men within the bus had questioned a dying Man about the Crossed. They could give you more information than I." Thorin explained. Thorin then turned to the Doctor who appeared. "Ah, here is one of them now."
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:14 pm

The Mutant grunted, hitting the wall until it began feeling the burning from the light as it began screeching, almost like a child as it thee itself left and right in squirms before the shadow surrounding him. It's body disintegrates into nothing but darkness being burnt by the light, a final screech of pain being left out as the basement shook left and right, angrily and violently, almost alive as Mister Scratch spoke again. The Dark Presence will get you. You just wait.

The Darkness enveloped her, calm in the storm before a bright light pierced her and became then dull, a figure appearing.
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 16 AWSC10
My name is Thomas. Thomas Zane. All I can tell you is to use the light. The Darkness envelopes around you, and now that Mister Scratch knows you, he will try to kill you. Don't let him get to you in the Darkness. The Light drives him angry: Hurts him even. Strong light could even kill him. Be mindful of that. Thomas could be seen floating around the room as if though he was in water, the light from his helmet hitting outwards in the Dark crevices. In Darkness, fight with light. Good luck, Athena. Soon, Thomas disappeared as he "floated" back into a hole of light, before the generator room had all the bright lights reactivated, the Darkness enveloped around the door gone. She was free.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:15 pm

@Anyone relevant/Everyone

Some time after the hotel adventure to find senator what's his face....

Snake came back into the lobby smoking a cigar, fiddling with his iDroid as he did. The holographic screen showed a map of the area around him, and a cursor just outside what could be assumed to be the front door of the Belagio. Blowing out a puff of smoke, Snake slowly, and calmly walked outside to continue his smoke where it wouldn't be harmful to others inside.

As he exited a Crossed noticed him; hardly turning to look, Snake merely shot the Crossed female in the face with his .45 Caliber Pistol after shoving the barrel down her throat to use her body as a natural silencer. Blood was splattered all over his body, face, and armor. He wiped some away from his eye, and then sat on the hood of an abandoned car, blowing out another puff of smoke from his cigar.

"Snake; we've got Mother Base fully repaired and in working order. We got a batch of brand new recruits awaiting your approval and assignment. We've already dismissed the Troublemakers, as we know you don't tolerate them in the least. When you get the chance, check your iDroid. Otherwise, your supply drop should be arriving shortly."

Snake could always count on Ocelot to be calm in situations such as this. He admired him for it, even, but didn't let it show; after all, he was great at staying calm in tense situations for much longer periods of time, and had done it mostly alone the entire time. While he waited, he noticed the others salvaging some old buses for one or two that seemed to be in working order. Using the sonar of his Bionic Arm, he spotted a few more heading into the security room, and noticed a basement that looked shady as fuck. He wasn't going in there. At least, not right now. No need.

He looked up as the parachute silently dropped from above, burning up just ten feet from the ground and letting the box it carried drop to the ground. Taking a puff from his cigar, Snake opened the box, and hopped inside of it to retrieve the items he had called for.

Added:
5x Silencers for weapons
3x Fragmentation Grenades
Filled: Ammo, Decoy reserves
1x Cigar(to replace the one he's smoking right now)

He then exited the box, which fell apart around him, and he rose to his feet, tapping the cigar to let the ashes drop as he puffed away. This was a damn good cigar, and, aside from the homicidal rapists running around the city that they laid to ruins, a fine night.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Takeo went back to work on the newer bus, cleaning the remaining rubbish inside. He fiddled around with the fuel tank, trying his best to expand it with the scrap metal he found. Hey Sieg, you know how turn a normal thing into an anti-Crossed machine? he asked as he bolted a screw tight. He slid out from under the bus, examining the tires closely. He checked the windscreen, along with the emergency exits. All of these things seem to be working fine. I wonder if I can fortify the roof of the bus...
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Wei followed the Doctor, who in turn seemed to follow some new people. Someone who identified themselves as a "Servant" named Sieg. Well, that was weird, but then again, maybe weird people was something that you'd really have to expect in a place like Sin City.

Still, he seemed awfully intent on whatever he was talking about.

Grail Wars? Pssh, please. What, is the war headed by some sadistic priest who lived off the despair of others and mapo tofu? Okay, well, that was a little on the nose, but hey, different dimensions.

In any case, the other person he would come across seemed... short. Like a dwarf or a midget. Was he from some medieval festival or something? He hadn't heard of anything like that going on around these parts. In any case, it seemed like his name was Thorin... Huh. Alright. Weird name, but of course, who was Wei to judge? It'd just be wei out of line. Anyone? Anyone?

"Uhh... Wei Shen," he introduced himself to Sieg and Thorin, standing beside the Doctor, "Apparently, the Crossed people are suffering from some sort of disease that's spread by fluids like blood and... other stuff," Wei would explain calmly, crossing his arms, "They're really damn dangerous, so it's best to stay away from them if you can help it. I know I rather would."

@Timelordtsuzuki924 @Septimus11 @duramon
Verite
Verite

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 16 Empty Get to the depot, we're moving out!

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:29 pm

The other locker didn't contain much offensive weaponry. But it did contain armor and new clothing, three pairs of pants, trousers, helmets and the whole nine yards. Guess she has to share this sort of equipment with the others. There was another key, on top of the armor vests. Does she take the time to open the final one?

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 16 10653603_10152712911983497_6532047220596207343_n_zpsd3fad15c

It was at this time that Leo spoke into his microphone Bssssssht! "Alright boys and girls! Break times over! Today, we're moving out! All of you lot, get to the bus depot to leave, forthwith! Soon, he buzzed off and Leo began walking to the Bus depot in the back.

@Everyone
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Takeo caught the transmission from the radio and began to wing it. He broke open the emergency exit hatch on the roof and began to start fortifying it, before starting to work on the others. He implanted walkie-talkies next to the radio, connecting them to a channel the buses were connected to. He leaned against one of the buses, completely satisfied with his handy work.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:36 pm

@Dragonrogue
@Scorpion01

As she waited for Griffin to open up the last few lockers, her keen eyes and ears spotted Snake strolling on out of the hotel just outside the security room. She could feel herself getting antsy already. Humph...but she couldn't just waltz up to him, right? Hm...ooh! That purple stuff! Maybe that weird handheld could scan it, and figure out what it is? Yeah...that'd be her excuse.

"Aw, geez...er, be sure to bring back whatever you find, we'll need it!" Tristana told Griffin, before scrambling outside to meet up with Snake again.

Just a few moments later...

It was surprisingly cold outside. Huh...it had been rather warm just before they had come to the hotel. Such continued the oddities of this new world. Regardless of the climate, the yordle hopped on up beside Snake, looking up at him having a smoke, her look exposing a bit of her shyness. Nevertheless, she still waved at him and tried to catch his attention.

"Hey, down here. I found somethin' weird back in the hotel."
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Griffin grabs a set of clothes and motions for the others in the room to grab a set too. She takes the key just as Leo sends the anoucement. Griffin hurries to get the other locker open to collect supplies since they will not be back.
@Security room
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Dragonrogue wrote:Griffin grabs a set of clothes and motions for the others in the room to grab a set too. She takes the key just as Leo sends the anoucement. Griffin hurries to get the other locker open to collect supplies since they will not be back.
@Security room
The moment of truth... What would be in the final locker? Let's see...when she opened it, she found!...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 16 Saints-row-4-penetrator-dildo-bat

You might not want to touch it. Or you might. Either way, it could be used as a weapon.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:46 pm

"I did try to stay away from them and keep from being exposed" the doctor said to Wei. Then he heard Leo speak through the microphone. "I guess we are moving out now. Time to get out of here" he said.

(Guys I'm going to bed for the night. Will be back in the morning pretty early)

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Her eyes widened and her teeth gritted against each other as the thought of defeat took her mind. She slashed her sword wildly and bashed at what she could with her shield "I will not be defeated by the likes of y-" The light from above interrupted her. She looked up and stared at the man getting a calming sense from the light. She listened to him and watched as the room began to light up. She didn't question them knowing her name. It was nothing new since she was one of the most notorious vault hunters around. She sighed after the room lit up fully and began to see if there was anything useful in the room. If so she would take it and return to the majority of people.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:47 pm

"Huh!" Charles blurted as the box he opened threw rice forward as if this was a merry wedding party, his blink powered goggles making a very confused expression. He was lurking, searching about in a damaged room. He picked up a binder entitled "GENTLEMEN'S RULES OF OGLING" He decided to deal with the situation with sarcasm.

Snippy looked inside the binder and, of course, inside was glued a piece of paper with the following:

STEP I: WEAR YOUR FANCIEST WHITE TOP AND PANTALOONS
STEP II. ACQUIRE BINOCULAR DEVICE
STEP III. LOCATE OBJECT OF OGLING
STEP IV. OGLE
STEP V. MAKE APPROPRIATE GENTLEMANLY COMMENTARY TO YOUR LADY OF DESIRE
STEP VI. DISREGARD INSOLENT DISTRACTIONS

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 16 Tumblr_mv9xxoBGmW1r1a54fo1_r1_500

Last edited by Romantically Apocalyptic on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Griffin sighed at what she found. At least the other lockers were good. She stood back and waited to see if the two other people in the room were going to take the clothes. If they did not Griffin might as well take the clothes and give them to someone on the bus. @Security room
( I am going to bed too.)
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next