Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 29 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:13 am

Zoey and Mitsuko's vision flash once again, blackening as their environment changes one final time...

*gasp!*

Your eyes flutter open, revealing the following scene: A gate etched 'Silent Hill Cemetery' creaks open - it's old, the scent of decaying moss and leaves litter the air, as tumbled and broken tombstones pile over on their sides. It wasn't long before you find her: Sophie - a woman, really, about Zoey's age, I would think - looks up from where she’s laying on the floor, her eyes vacant, mouth agap. She has a hole, approximately 2 inches wide, an exit wound, ripped from the back of her skull. A pretty girl, if you like unkempt hair, deep brown eyes, a black leather jacket that housed a picture of her boyfriend, Simon.

There's a note on the tombstone:

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 29 Latest?cb=20120815044828

"I'm sorry I had to do this.

I couldn't cope with the pain,
my Simon, who I came to this
town for was forever lost to me.

I'll never forget you:
Elsa of Arendelle
Lee Everett
And those who I
suffered with.

And you, dear reader, if you can't
remember me. I can't bear for you
to forget me.

You've done so much for me,
even though I've never met you.

Thank you so much.
For making a dead girl happy.

- Forever yours, Sophie.

Your vision began to blacken again just as...

You woke up. Your location? The 7/11 rooftop.
Side Quest: The Story of Sophie. Complete.
Your reward? Elimination protection! You cannot be targeted by the traitors for ONE ROUND.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by york Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:29 am

Zoey
@Aki @Anyone

As Zoey looked around at the graveyard they had ended up in, reading Sophie's final note, a sudden realization dawned upon her... These notes, Sophie's notes, had been from a dead girl, whether or not she had written them from the grave, Zoey couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow for her. It wasn't very certain what exactly had lead up to all of this, but, before she could think about all of this too much, her vision faded to black once again...

When she finally awoke, Zoey realized she appeared to have dozed off on her feet, the events in Silent Hill seeming like distant memories. Though, the one who she could still remember clearly was Sophie, someone her age, who had evidently taken her own life, alone... Perhaps Zoey would have done the same if she had been through what Sophie had, but, then again, maybe that wouldn't be the case... She couldn't forget something like this so easily really, but, maybe that was for the best; Sophie's final wish, was for someone to remember her after all. This seemed to put her heart at ease for a moment as she gazed upwards, at the cloudy skies above; maybe, somewhere, in an alternate reality, Sophie's story had ended differently... For the better? It was uncertain if such things really existed, but, all the same, a melancholy feeling settled over Zoey again as she lowered her gaze, out to the horizon. She always felt this way whenever she had lost someone she cared for, regardless of how long, or how close they were to her...
york
york

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:03 am

I had passed into unconsciousness, the darkness consuming my mind and for a brief moment I thought it was all a dream. That I would awaken back home with those I knew, the idea however did not come without a pang of guilt, leaving behind a new friend to an unknowable fate. Real or not was not something my morals would allow.

My eyes shot open and a long drawn out groan escaped my lips, my back arched and lifted from the ground a couple of feet before slumping back down with a thud. My skin had paled considerable and was still marred with a coating of drying blood. My body shook as if freezing from the northern winds though without any of the numbness they bought, all there was was pain, the agony that dozens of wounds bought. I had been impaled by arrows before but the pain these projectiles bought was on a completely different level. I could form no words, only gasps and cries of pain as I tried to sit up and failed, it took me a while with shaky hands but I was able to unclasp the straps on my armor that were not already broken and remove it.

My torso told the tales of a devastating battle, the multitude of small penetrating holes that still oozed dark blood but also the deep tearing scratches and wounds all over my sides, chest and stomach. The penalty of wearing my armor without its padding.

I lay still trying to bring the pain under control and find my voice to call for aid, soon my hearing began to clear as did my vision and I heard muffled talking beside me. My head rolled to the side and though I could not see her clearly, the red hair was unmissable. My relief at knowing she was still alive alleviated some of my pain and I was able to speak quietly with a croaky and pain voice. "K...K...Kyoko? What h...h.happened?"

@LunarPolymath
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:47 am

Nick smiled at the gruff sound of Snake's voice which told him to meet by the Jeep. It was nice to hear a familiar sound for once...Nick nodded and walked towards the Jeep, examining it as he approached. So Snake had this the whole time...or maybe he appropriated it from somewhere. He chuckled to himself at the use of appropriated.

Bubba was right...that Word of the Day calendar was useful to some degree.

As Nick waited, he contemplated everything that'd happened. That biker gang, he'd learned to call the Mayans, was Crossed, but not entirely. That happened after they attacked the buses they were on. So why did the Mayans even attack them at all? Perhaps they were just trying to form a raid on the buses, but he felt like they should've backed off sooner had that been the case.

Nick heard a bunch of feet stomping. Looking up, he spotted Zoey, Snake, and Mitsuko returning from somewhere. The sun was now a dull red light in the sky, unable to cast the land in bright light just yet. "What was on the rooftop?" Nick inquired, wincing as he shifted positions and leaned against the jeep on his right side.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 am

The doctor looked at Griffin. He didn't trust her but he wanted to be helpful so they didn't think he would betray them. "I'm not really a medical doctor but I do know some first aid"he said.
He noticed Charles looked at them. The guy wasn't dead after all. He had t thought Charles was because there's a difference between dead and being unconscious. 'She looked like she wanted to ask me something' he thought.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:22 am

Griffin looked at the man. He seemed like he wanted to help her and she needed to take care of her knee, but she had to be careful. She could not trust anyone and if he found out what she could do then she would be blamed for the murder. "I would appreciate it if you would look at my knee then." She said. "I did not catch you name at the hotel. What is it?" She asked.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:30 am

Snippy watched Griffin from a far, goggles lifted. His head to a slight tilt. His blue goggles having no emotion, yet in this thousand mile stare, filled with many emotions. Radio in one hand, playing, singing quietly

"How ya gonna keep em down on the farm after they've seen Pari!"

The radio sung in an antique voice. Snippy looked at his gloved hand holding the radio, and then back at Griffin. Huh. Maybe he could help her knee. His pants helped him.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:06 am

The Doctor nods. Griffin seemed to relax a bit. "Alright it would be better if you sat down so I can look at it."he said. He hears her ask for his name. "I'm The Doctor"he said. That was his name after all and his true Gallifreyan name was too long and in pronounceable to humans.
He thought about Martha again. Was she still alive? He knew she would probably be hiding out.

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:09 am

Kyoko was now sitting up fully in the backseat of the four wheeler, the covers around nothing more than her waist. She was munching away on a 7/11 brand cinnamon bun, her clothes still riddled with bullet holes, but her body having closed up most of the wounds. It's as if the junk food had actually helped the healing process speed up, she was still in pain, but she was actually able to move her body about, though anything more than a slow walk was a questionable feat still. Her attention was taken away from the stranger who helped had helped her as Vaelin had begun to stir, quite violently in fact as he shakily unclasped his armor, not before a fair bit of groaning and crying out in pain as his body awoke before he did.

She considered his question, and decided to answer in the only way she knew how. "Well Vaelin, put simply, we got pretty fucked up... Though, we brought plenty of those asswipes with us..." she stated matter of factly, a grin growing on her face as she looked down at him. Kyoko hoped her relatively good mood would at least do something more than make herself feel better, perhaps it could even be contagious. She took a hard bite into a bar of chocolate next, keeping her attention on her friend for now.

@Tbore
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:11 am

"Bwah?!"

Charles blurted as he heard the man's name. It took him by surprise. Maybe he heard wrong. His goggles gave him a rather confused look. One raised and the other lowered. He didn't mean to ease drop though, he couldn't quite help himself. Nothing better to do, really. So, he continued to watch and listen.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:23 am

Griffin went over to the closest chair and sat down. She pulled up her pants leg to just above the knee as she heard the Doctor introduce himself. "I'm Griffin" she said as she waited for The Doctor.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:25 am

Her smile and words made a small chuckle sound in my throat, but that in itself bought another wave of pain and I coughed a chocked, a trail of blood began seeping from the corner of my mouth. I did not have the strength to wipe the blood away so instead closed my eyes and slowed my breathing down, trying to control my body and keep my movements to a minimum.

After a moment I was able to slow my breathing and lessen the pain coursing through me slightly, well enough to be able to speak anyway. My eyes slowly opened again, thankful that Kyoko was still beside me. "I fear I will not last much longer without a healer. I am sorry I was of little help before, I have never faced such powerful weapons before..." I looked down at the large holes and chips in my armor. "No weapons has made armor of the sixth order look so feeble before..."

@LunarPolymath
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:39 am

"Nice to meet you Griffin"The Doctor said. Had she heard his name? He had already said it once so he will say it again, "I'm The Doctor. Most people call me Doctor for short"he said and he examined the knee. Looks like a fracture. "It doesn't look too badly broken"he said

It might need to be wrapped tightly and something for crutches. He thought. "I'll bandage it and get some ice for you to place on it to keep the swelling down."he said. He takes out some bandages from his first aid kit and starts to wrap Griffin's knee with it, being gentle and trying not to jostle it. He was glad that Martha had shown him some basic first aid but in his mind, he knew this girl might have been the killer but his best judgement outweighed the doubt

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:42 am

(If we need three, then I'll sign up for the event too)
Jacket yawns slightly, stretching inside of the large armour suit he wore, looking about slowly "Hello?"

He didn't really know what had happened, he must have fallen asleep or something on the bus ride...
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:03 am

@Tbore

Kyoko found it hard to keep up such a shameless grin as he clearly was beyond the help of natural recovery like she was, not that he was any less able to handle himself because of that though. It was another reality that she struggled to deal with because of being so used to being a magical girl, and she let her face fall into a bit more a worried visage, even if it was a bit silly with some chocolate upon her lips.

His words confirmed what had slowly begun to upset her, and she sought to try and be at a calm, keeping just a little of her wit about her, as he at least seemed like he was going to laugh before coughing up a bit of blood. "Yeah...guns suck.. they're almost like an easy way out to combat.. she stated, seeking to comfort his worries after. "We have a healer here, and I'm sure that eyepatch guy can treat your wounds... and don't worry, your armor is badass, just needs a bit of reinforcing." was what she offered in addition.

Kyoko wanted to start walking around a bit, even if it lead to nothing, as she had finished her snacks, and didn't want to grow any more sore from just sitting in the truck. "You take it easy, rest some more if you need it, I'm gonna try to get some feelin' back in my legs." she told him, sure that he couldn't turn down some more rest. Her legs first kicked away at the rest of the covers, using whatever strength she could muster in her arms to place it on Vaelin, as he was shivering despite being under direct sunlight. She kicked her wrappers out onto the ground, tossing the can away from the truck as she slowly, but surely hopped out of her seat and onto her legs with a small grunt of pain. She would start with slow, only slightly shaky circles around the truck, getting her legs moving.

@Anyone who watches her circle the truck.
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:27 am

Illya had little idea of what a "7/11" was, he'd spent most of his life in Russia.
Illya tried to open the old door on the 7/11 but the door was very rusty. He pulled down on the handle and rammed into it, the door swung open.
The floors of the 7/11 were extremely dirty and the many of the shelves were busted.
Illya looked around and noticed that there was was slightly open door leading to the bathroom, Illya walked over and peeked through the gap in the door.
"Smells like Russian cow farm."
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:36 am

After getting no response from the three, Nick decided to head towards the bus, carrying his wounds with him. He'd left his bag there. His shoulder was on fire, the remainder of the bullet holes causing pain, but nothing serious. They were like individual cuts and scrapes.

Climbing back into the bus, Nick went to the seat where he left his bag. Opening it, he remembered the medkit he'd found earlier and digging to the bottom, pulled it out and opened it. The contents were the same: A number of bandages, some gauze, and rubbing alcohol. He'd have to improvise, but what else was new?

Nick set to work, pouring the alcohol on all his cuts and gritting against the pain. He put the bandages on the smaller holes that were more like cuts now. Gah, he hated medicine. He knew the bandages would impede his movement and he was not looking forward to that. Still, he needed to make sure the wounds stayed closed while he went places until they healed some more.

Now for the hard part. Nick knew he probably couldn't wrap his shoulder himself without messing up something or wrapping it improperly. Nick carried his backpack after checking to make sure his grimoire was in there, then stepped off the bus. Once more making his way into the gas station, he looked around for help.

A Russian man was standing there, looking around for something. Nick approached. "Hey, do you know how to wrap a bullet wound?" he asked, hoping for a yes.

@ Illya
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:49 am

Nick startled Illya, he quickly spun around and put up his fists ready to punch the intruder.
He lowered his fists shortly after noticing it was a friendly.
"It is easy, come here, I will show you."
Illya slowly stepped towards the man, reaching out to grab whatever he was going to get handed.
Illya felt an aura of danger from the bathroom, it made him paranoid, constantly looking over his shoulder
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Griffin watched The Doctor closely as he bandaged her knee. If he was the killer than he was doing a good job of hiding it. Still it never hurt to be cautious. "How did you get the name Doctor?" Griffin asked trying to make conversation as he bandaged up her knee.
@Timelord
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:05 pm

The man turned around, instinctively raising his fists in combat. After seeing who Nick was, he lowered his hands.

Yeah, Nick knew what he felt like all too well.

"It is easy, come here, I will show you."

Nick nodded, handing him the gauze and the rubbing alcohol. He didn't have any more bandages. Perhaps there was medicine in the convenient store...something to act as a pad against the bullet hole.

Nick unbuttoned his pink Hawaiian shirt with his right hand, barely moving the left. Opening the shirt, it revealed the bandages covering the small holes, or a few of them anyway. The bullet went clean through and luckily missed vital arteries and veins. There were still bits of dried blood that didn't wash off when he nearly used all the rubbing alcohol.

Hopefully, the Russian could find a way to wrap a bullet with this.

@Illya
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:16 pm

"Alright, this may sting a little. But hold still, it is for your good."
He started to douse the bandage in the alcohol.
"The more, the better, Russian way."
He threw the empty bottle aside and examined the wound, slowly applying the drenched bandage to Nick's arm.
He then pulled tight and wrapped it into a knot.
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:53 pm

"Alright, this may sting a little. But hold still, it is for your good."

Nick nodded and braced for impact.

So what's your na-OW!"

The pain was immediate. Despite just feeling this a moment ago he didn't do his left shoulder. "The more, the better, Russian way." Of course it was. Nick continued to breathe through the pain and tried again. Wh-what's your name?"
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:03 pm

He grinned as Nick winced.
"My name is Illya Kurkain, what is yours?"
He let out a sight and turned around, taking another look at the door.
"Something is in that bathroom, I have no idea what it is. But I can feel it."
He moved his head left and right, squinting at the door.
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:22 pm

The Russian man grinned. "My name is Ilya Kurkain, what is yours?"

"Nick Gautier," (Go-SHAY) he responded as Illya wrapped the bullet wound with the gauze. Nick tested his arm. It still hurt like hell, but not nearly as bad. He'd have to get Kody to treat it later.

Or maybe he could learn to heal it. He'd done it for one person before, but he was told he could never attain that power. He didn't know where it came from or if it was a lucky break, but he could use it about now.

"Something is in that bathroom. I have no idea what it is but I can feel it."

Nick watched Illya head to the door and appear to look inside. Nick followed, wondering what he was on about. "Is that like an ability that you have?" Nick asked him. Dang, was everyone in this group of supernatural and unnatural origin?
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:23 pm

IIlya notes a horrendous stench originating from [the men's restroom]: A man don in a white-over-blue labcoat, hunches over a dirty toilet, dead. Bullet holes riddle his belly, bleeding profusely as an I.D. tag etched 'James Holmes - Umbrella Researcher - Level 5 CLEARANCE' hung on his chest. Upon further examination, you note the following: The corpse is new, killed an hour or so after initial reports of The Crossed outbreak. There's a wedding band on his index finger, a rugged wallet next to him, adjacent to a [set of keys]. Do you take it? Y/N?

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 29 3132259_orig

If so, there's an address scribbled '1143 N Dallas St. Charming, California 92586'. Unfortunately, you're not in Charming yet. Do you accept "Side Quest: Sins of an Empire"? Y/N?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next