Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 36 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Charles didnt wait, aiming, loading, cocking as he shot at different mayans and anarchy. At this point, his energy was running on strict adrenaline. The adrenaline that made his heart beat, and his blood flow. His mind almost clouded, but his senses sharp as he set off shot after shot
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:17 pm

The doctor hears the order to back up and he does so, tripping and falling onto his back and yelping when his injured back hits the ground. He scrambled to get back up.
He hears the mayans screaming and wasnt sure what was happening and his consciousness was fading as he started to pass out. He was slightly bleeding from the gashes in his back. "help..." he called. He struggled to get back up and still had his gun gripped in his hand.

@anyone that saw him fall and nearby

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:17 pm

"What the?" I looked down at the Pip-Boy, now on my arm. "Sunny Emmerich." I was very confused, but it made sense. I was the new owner of it, so it was going to have to acclimatize to me. I fired a few more shots at the crossed and then looked back down at the Pip-Boy. It was a cool, new device, I had never seen something like it. The concept was interesting, and I knew that it would hopefully prove useful in the future.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Takeo saw the Doc fall and crawled over to him in a prone stance. He pulled him up into the bus and tended to his back. He poured a bottle of Quick Revive down his throat, healing his wounds.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Sunny Emmerich, user identified. V.A.T.S Activated." Time slowed down for sunny. 50% Chance to hit the torso of crossed. !14% chance to hit any limb. Chose."
@Deviants pipboy.
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Snippy grunted as he moved his position once more, and began aiming,.shooting, loading, cocking. Not a sweat broken, or bullet out of place he fired at different crossed and just hoped for the best.

@Everyone
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Admin wrote:
DapperDogman wrote:"BUUUUUUULLDOOOOOOZEEEEEER!" a bellowing cry came as the male barreled his way into the fight, gunfire spraying over the ground, punctuated by heavy, dull thuds, the belt slowly moving through the gun's systems, dumping the brass into a pile on the floor around his feet
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 36 B962956C40E8C4E722CCCAB700F179C5CF9F4916
"Please, evacuate all civilians in a safe manner"

A deep chuckle emanated from the suit as the machine gun continued to roar, bullets flying from the barrel
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 36 1915351

@Admin
@Scorpion01
@York
@Everyone in the fight

He was unstoppable.

Jacket unloaded his M249 machine gun into the Mayans - the bullets fired at him ricocheted off his thick, powerful armor - rata-tat-tat-tat-tat! A clip of 200 rounds buried itself into literally FIFTY Mayans. It was a bloodstorm, man. I feel sorry for them. He killed more than Snake or ANY of the survivors - combined. Okay, maybe not COMBINED - but it was damned impressive. Seriously, this guy gets an 'S' rating on a video game.

At least, until this guy comes in.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 36 Tumblr_lr9ixerOnS1qgm57xo1_500

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOWM!

A shower of burning hot flames lit poor Jacket on fire, his armor almost melted from the sheer heat. He was alive, yes, but he NEEDED to get rid of the flamethrower Mayan! BROOOOOOOOOOWN! Another jet of flame shot out, lighting up Jacket once again - and a Sons of Anarchy member:

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 36 5164497742_0d73b17a51_o

Happy Lowman.

He screamed and screamed and screamed... as his flesh melted off his bones. He fell forward, crying out for his mother as the flames ate away his body...

The male cuts the straps on his armor, cursing as he throws the gun onto the ground near the small blue lady, his eyes wide with horror as he sees his broken tape recorder
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 36 Walkman2-669x669
"You did it now..." he growls, speaking aloud for the first time yet "You fucking really did it now...you stupid fuckers..."

His much small, might lighter ballistic vest and much small Mac-11 made Jacket a lot quicker now, and boy, did the enemy feel it as he rushed in, making great use of his perk deck, sponging bullets with his gear, only to cave in the enemy's skull with his hammer, and find himself feeling no closer to death

"YOU BROKE MY VINTAGE 1980'S WALKMAN, YOU STUPID FUCK" he yells as he hurls a grenade at the flamethrower wielding Mayan

The male sighs and sits down, feeling his cheek lightly he feels the skin tender and bloody, he must have been burnt before he could get the suit off entirely, damn...shame

"Hey, you gonna be alright, Short Stack?" he asks as he glances to Tristy, now slumped against a car for cover as he sprays occasional bursts over the top at the enemy "I wouldn't wanna leave you to fight by yourself..."

@Admin
@The Distraction
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:23 pm

The doctor groans when he felt Takeo pull him up and felt a quick revive be poured down his throat and his wounds healing but he was already semi conscious. "Takeo...' he said, sounding weak.
"are they gone?" he asked, wanting to know if the mayans were gone.
He coughed again. but he was starting to feel some strength come back but for how long? Is the world spinning? or is it just me? He was losing consciousness and fast. He was unable to fight for a bit. when he had some rest, he will be able to continue fighting.

His world started to fade to black and he saw the sky and Takeo's face before his consciousness left him and he passed out. He went limp in Takeo's arms. It would be a while before he wakes up again.

@yo-yo

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Illya was lost in a world of his own, another one ran towards him, he was wearing a borderlands shirt
"IM GONNA CUT YOUR EYELIDS OUT SO YOU CAN WATCH THE END"
A memory flashed past of Illya swinging his ruler at a teacher.
He held the M14 by the barrell and replicated the action, using the M14 as a blunt stick of death, completely clearing the crossed's head. A fountain of blood.
He looked down at Kyoko and his nostrils inflared, he had more rage in his body than water.

He was too mad to help her out but he was mad enough to slaughter every one of those mainiacs with his bare hands.
Alvares, perched up on a rock waving his shotgun in the air, cheering the crowd of crossed was his target.

And the crossed were his warm-up dummies.

He let out a large battle cry, charging into seemingly endless crossed and friendly fire.
One crossed, around the age of 16 who looked a lot like Marilyn Manson weilded a guitar with the main base being an axe, he could barely swing it but he tried to slice Illya in half to stop his fanatic battle cry.
But he was too weak, Illya ripped the axe out of the teen's arms and made one cut straight through the center of the teen.
A vision of Biology class where he cut his rat a bit too early.
The teen's body split in half, intestines and lungs all lying in one big mess on the floor.
Illya continued his charge.
A smaller kid ran towards him with scissors in his hands
"NOW MOMMY CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH SCISSORS"
Illya booted him like a football. The poor kid'd neck must've just clicked back and killed him instantly.
Illya started to spin, swinging the axe like he was in the olympics, slicing open a few crossed dumb enough to charge at the Russian spy.
'Woosh!' He released it, sending it spinning through the air hitting a guy who looked like a bodybuilder.
"IF IT BLEEDS, I AM DYING!"
Illya carried on his charge, crushing the bodybuilder's head with the heel of his shoe.
An old man stood infront of him holding a WW2 pistol, a luger.
Illya uppercut the old man, then put one hand on his bottom row of teeth and his other on the upper set, pulling as hard as he could, tearing the old man's jaw in two and throwing it at a man who had his mouth open all the time, getting stuck in his mouth and slowly causing him to choke to death.

The rock was the only thing that stood between him and Alvares. He started to climb up the rock and a crossed stabbed him in the back of the leg, so much adrenaline coursing through him, it made his brain numb. He carried on climbing and pulled himself up behind Alvares.

Alvares turned around
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"
Illya punched him in the forehead and kicked the shotgun out his hand, causing blood to spill out of the back of his leg.
Two towering beasts of the battlefield on the highest point. It almost looked like something out of a medieval movie.
The two started to trade punches, Illya was faster and could block better than Alvares could, but Alvares acted like Illya's punches were nothing.

Illya hooked Alvares in his left jaw.
Then again in his right.
Alvares lashed out, punching Illya in the nose, stunning him and making his nose bleed.
Alvares went for another punch but Illya blocked it and countered Alvares, kicking him in the crotch, then kneeing him in the chest, Alvares uppercut Illya's stomach and he jerked back in pain.
They both stood back up and regained their postures.
"YOU CANT WIN YOU SCUMBAG"
Illya ran towards Alvares and went to kick him in the stomach, but Alvares grabbed Illya's foot, bringing Illya closer.
Illya released a flurry of punches onto Alvares' face, busting his lip and cutting his cheek, he coughed up loads of blood onto Illya's face.
Illya shook out of the leg hold and kicked Alvares in the face.
A crossed threw a baseball bat at Illya and it hit him in the back. Illya tripped to the ground while Alvares staggered towards him in triumph.
Illya's hand; firmly grasping the baseball bat thrown at him.
"I TOLD YOU MAGGOT!"
Alvares goes to stomp on Illya's head and Illya scores a home-run on his nuts, he shoots up off the ground and swings the bat, it smashes into two on Alvares' face.
Illya runs towards Alvares and kicks him off the rock, Leonidas style.

Alvares fell, coincidentially being impaled on a halbred by a crossed wearing plastic knight armour
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:27 pm

@Tbore/Zoey

Kyoko didn't have anything left to give besides simply remaining conscious, laying back as she let Zoey do whatever work she could with the medical kit she had taken from her hip. Though she had passed the point of feeling pain long ago, so she was more so relieved to just have bandages covering the fucked up portion of her face that was eaten away by rubber. The only signs of life she gave off were very light breaths through a half burnt and teeth-exposed mouth, having to switch over to her nose as her mouth was bandaged up. Her operational eye lazily watched Zoey move about as she did what work she could, there was no doubt in her mind she owed this woman a great deal, thankfully she had no idea Zoey was the one whom started the chain reaction.

As Vaelin rolled up to carry her limp form to somewhere other than where she had been decimated, she felt a great deal of shame for becoming such a liability in the midst of this battle, and she could tell from how he carried her that he was limping pretty badly. She wanted so badly to be able to assist in his movement, but she had nothing else to do but act a deadweight for him to carry. Her eye left without bandages refused to look at him, and there was no way she could do so without coming to the last thing she wanted to do, the thing her inner child had already begun doing so long ago.

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Steele Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:29 pm

"全員、地獄に送ったる!"
(I'll send everyone to hell!)

Jiro, without hesitation, drew his sword, and moved it into a readied position. It seemed almost as if he was preparing to charge directly into the heat of battle...and that he did. Jiro took a deep breath, and began to raise his voice, to the highest level possible, and began to charge towards an unsuspecting Crossed, while yelling at the top of his lungs. "HYAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAT!" As soon as the male Crossed turned towards him, Jiro sliced the corrupted man, horizontally in half. The two halves of the man, fell to the ground, causing a pool of blood to form at the bottom Jiro's shoes. He then readied himself again, for yet another, corrupted being to try and approach him.

@Admin
Nathan Steele
Nathan Steele

Like : 15
Location : USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Current Speed: Warp Six. Currently Patroling: The Alpha Quadrant, Outer Arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:29 pm

"Uhhh, wait what?" The device was confusing, I had no idea why it was doing this, but, it was useful either way. "What? I'm gonna go for torso." The action was confusing, but I knew it'd be useful.

((Sorry for being short, I don't have much to say))
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:31 pm

(( EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP POSTING. MID-FIGHT UPDATE ABOUT TO OCCUR! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Mid-Fight Update:

The scene was silent:

It's set in Charming, California – once a mid-sized suburbanite town, home to 10,000 inhabitants, now a battleground filled with manned M60 machine gun emplacements; a barbed-wire fence, Crossed line it up, dangling lifelessly, riddled with bullet holes – a god awful grin crept on their faces. SAMCRO or the Charming Chapter of the Sons of Anarchy looked upon the wreckage:

A barrage of hellfire missiles utterly destroyed The Mayans – their corpses, half-burned or ripped to shreds, littered the landscape, accompanied by highway debris thanks to Punished Snake's helis and the survivors. Jax Teller smirked, watching an injured Tig limp pitifully toward the Sons of Anarchy, nearly tripping over Marcus Alvarez's corpse, his eyes wide, lifeless. Shit, Iilya that lucky bastard...

But it wasn't over.

Not yet.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 36 Clay_Morrow

Jaaaaax~

Clay Morrow, one of the Founding Nine members of the Sons of Anarchy, had turned. A sinister cross marked his aged features, as his SAMCRO cut, a black leather vest labeled 'Sons of Anarchy' 'First Nine', was bloody. A decapitated head, his ex-wife, Jemma Teller, a sweat-soaked hair matted to the fragile skull, red rimmed, watery eyes as disgusting as the vomit that caked her cracked, bleeding lips, flies buzzed, eating away her flesh, latched onto Clay's belt:

I've been waiting for this for a long, looooong time~

The former SoA President hoisted a black combat shotgun, pistoning it at waist level, “Give me one of your fuckmeats~ I'll kill 'em... I'll kill 'em all I'll--

Thorin stepped forward.

This was his fight.

And his alone.

Evil will not prevail.

(( Sorry if it isn't too good! My brain hurts! But alas, Thorin is the star of this show! So sit back, cheer him on, and watch as he makes an epic LoTR/SoA fanfic in the meantime! I also found the perfect video to describe the following scene:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:43 pm

With a huff, Charles swung the rifle about his shoulders and hooked it on. Tight as he could before turning. To the bus he began in a hurried scuddle. His scuddle turned into a Sprint as he climbed into the bus. He looked about at the wounded. His goggles immediately turning into a sad expression.

"Oh G-D, what happened?"

He asked, his heart dropping into the pit of his stomach.

@The bus

Last edited by Romantically Apocalyptic on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:43 pm

I took a little longer than I had wished for but I finally managed te get myself and Kyoko back onto the bus. Instantly laying her down on the large row of seats at the buses rear and sitting so her head lay atop my lap. The pain had returned but was still bearable at this point, so with one had I took the skin of water from my hip and judged there to be enough left for a couple of mouthfuls. A small smile tugged on my lips as I looked down at her. "You look like hell." My smile widened slightly. "Here, drink." I lifted her head and held the water skin up to her lips and slowly poured her the water.

Once she had drank her fill I lent back against my seat, and breathed out the battle from my lungs. My hand took a hold of hers and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "You are truly the strongest among us.... and so many do not see it."

@LunarPolymath
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Nick leaped off the bus, ready to annihilate whatever poor Crossed bastard chose to step in his domain and...

"Where the hell is everyone?

From the chaos that was around the entire time he was in the bus, all was silent. Confused, Nick looked around and found a crowd forming. Shoveling his way through, Nick discovered a one on one was about to go down between the dwarf he hadn't met yet...Thorin I think, he thought. His opponent had a leather jacket on saying "Sons of Anarchy: First Nine".

Okay, seriously...fuck...bikers...
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:00 pm

@Everyone (important to move any further in the story)

The two Gunships that Snake had called in found landing clearance in a large courtyard in front of the buses, and they landed. From one came a soldier, who saluted Snake and handed him a megaphone.

"I'd like your attention, Survivors of the Crossed attack in Vegas. My name is Snake, and I am offering you a way to safety. En rout to this location are two Chinook Helicopters with enough room to carry all of us to my home: Mother Base. If you wish to stay here and hold out with the Sons of Anarchy, you are very much free to do so; but I extend my offer to you nonetheless. All are welcome in Mother Base; and we'd love to have you be a part of our family: Diamond Dogs."

With that he handed the megaphone back to the soldier, who saluted once again and then went to work prepping the chopper for a flight back to Mother Base. Escorting the two Chinooks, which were about ten miles out, so a few minutes away, were four more Blackfoot Gunships.

ETA Until Choppers Arrive: 5 Minutes.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:04 pm

(( Everyone, please read Snake's post and respond if ya can! Our next chapter is Diamond Dogs HQ! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Even if she could at the moment, Kyoko wouldn't move at all, allowing Vaelin to care for he as he saw fit. Doing what she could to cooperate as he helped her to get a good deal of water down. Although he could never guess that the water had really done nothing for her on a physical level, the gesture was doing leaps and bounds for her mentally. His tease not failing to rouse a smile from her, though she kept to to a closed lip one, the unbandaged side of her mouth curling into a genuine smile. She couldn't accept his compliment fully though, as much as she wanted to, no matter how callous or self centered, she knew she wasn't the only strong fighter out there.

"T-thanks for the c-compliment, for starters... I figured.. I'd try out the burn victim look s-sometime.. And, please, if I was the strongest one here... I'd still be out there.." she said in response, though the pace of her words was slow, and her voice very light, also shaky. She struggled with each word, but that was because her strength was being out into returning the squeeze on her hand, holding onto his just as powerfully.

@Tbore

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:06 pm

I stepped off the bus, and took in the sights of where I guess we'll be staying for awhile. "Wow, can't believe this used to be a nice suburban town. I guess it makes sense though, with all the houses." I walked around reflecting on what happened over the past few days. Leon's death, the 1st Mayans attack, then there was what happened after I drank Nuka-Cola for the first time. Which made me stop in my tracks because of what happened to Jack. I had shed a tear over it. I wiped it away, and then continued. After that was the next of the Mayan attacks, and then when Jack got killed. "Dammit, I'm gonna find the bastard who did that to you Jack. I swear on it." I whispered to myself.

Badly, I needed food, I was starved. I luckily,  took some food from the gas station. It was in my backpack. I took out a bag of Lays chips, and started eating them. I forgot how good they were, even better, they were Salt and Vinegar. I wanted to talk to someone, but I didn't know where the Doctor was. I remembered the Sons of Anarchy are bikers. "Motherf...rrgh." I grunted in pain, remembering why I had the gauze wrap on my shoulder. "God this hurts, I need to find a doctor or medic now! I need to take that offer Snake!" I called out hearing the announcement.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:08 pm

The Doctor awoke from being unconscious and he sits up and he was still very sore and he rubbed his face. How long was he out? He wondered. He tried to move and found that he was healed but stiff.
He looked at Takeo and he hears the megaphone go off and he gets up and goes to Snake.

"There's a way out? I'm not staying here with these Sons of Anarchy. I don't think I can take anymore..I want to go with you.."he said. He was desperate to go somewhere else where he can get a nice rest, some food and even a bed to sleep in and recover. His body needed the rest. And we had some injured that needed medical aid. He felt his head ache from lack of sleep and he knew he might collaspe again.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Charles looked at everyone on the bus, his goggles raised. He was quite worried for their well being. And, frankly he wanted the fighting to stop.

"Guys, we need to go with them.. At this point, we need to do anything.. Everything to get from these bikers, please. Ill carry you out if you need it,"

Charles said, genuinely concerned. He didnt want to see anyone else die. Or get hurt.

"Come on, get your things. We need to go,"

He urged the others on the bus

@The bus
@everyone on the bus
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:17 pm

At this point, Nick was all for leaving the "Charming" city of Charming. He trusted Snake enough to feel like he was in good hands of the Diamond Dogs.

God damn, there's too many organizations to memorize...

"I'll head out with you guys when the chopper gets here," Nick called to Snake. "But first, I'm all for watching a smack-down on this biker brought to you finely by Thorin over here!"
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:22 pm

My smile became warmer at her words. "The strongest warrior is not always the last one standing." I could feel by the return squeeze she gave my hand that her strength was waning. I knew she had strange and amazing healing factors about her but I did not know how good they were with this extent of damage. I half listened this 'Snakes' announcement, being part of something called the Diamond Dogs did not seem like an overly appealing aspect. On the other hand not only did Kyoko need healing but I doubt water and cloth did much in the way of healing to these new kinds of wounds I had taken.

I gave myself and Kyoko another minute to rest and prepare to head. As soon as I felt up to it I shifted my arms to under her legs and back, lifting her slowly into a cradle and standing up myself. My limping was much more prominent as I carried her to the vehicles that had fallen from the sky. I had already given up trying to understand these things and trust in those that did. I carried her into the first one we got to, setting her down gentle and finding a bag with something sift inside to act as a pillow for her.

Before I took my seat I made my way back to the vehicle I had rested in and retrieved my armor, despite its less than useful condition I could not stand to lose it. As I made my way back towards the flying vehicles I stopped at the man called Snake, giving him a bow of respect. "My thanks for your aid."

Once back on-board I sat down beside Kyoko and watched over her, when one of the men that came with these vehicles passed I reached up and grabbed his arm, drawing his attention to us. "We need healers as soon as possible... Please."

As I sat, waited and hoped that a healer would come I began to wonder about this traitor among us that had been mentioned. I had been passed out most the day and the times I had been lucid were mostly spent talking with Kyoko and she was the only person I was a hundred percent sure wasn't the traitor. Thinking back to the recent battle though the one known as 'Takeo' had stood out to me. Constantly moving about the battle, I never did see what he was doing or why he was always moving from place to place.

@LunarPolymath
@Scorpion01

Last edited by Tbore on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next