Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 20 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Takeo threw himself into the bus, his clothes stained with huge amounts of blood. He looked at the Doctor. How's it going? he asked, resting the opposite edge of his katana on his shoulder lightly.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Romantically Apocalyptic wrote:"Something bit me.."

Charles mumbled before shrugging it off, still really unable to feel jack shit. Sliding his last magazine for the handgun from his back pocket, he loaded and cocked the handgun. Profusely, unstoppable it seemed he continued to fire bullet after bullet at different, various bikers while simultaneously trying to hold onto the top of the bus. He stopped for a second with an idea. Holding on was his biggest fear at the moment. Slowly, he army crawled atop the bus with the handgun in one hand.

'Kill. Survive. Protect.' Those three words alone ran through his clouded mind.

To the top safety hatch atop the bus's roof, he opened it and stuck his legs in to hold on better. Feeling more confident about himself now, he continued to fire bullets at whatever he could aim onto steadily and whenever he felt ready.

@bus 1

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 20 Soldiers%20guns%20romantically%20apocalyptic%20vitaly%20s%20alexius%20mr%20snippy%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_62

Booom!

Charles rocked forward, face nearly colliding into the roof of Bus 1, as something BIG launched and blew a giant chunk out of Bus 1. The kinetic force was strong, powerful, as the gas masked man unloaded hell on the Crossed Mayans. They screamed and shouted angrily, taking out four of them by surprise, their bikes vanishing into the dark sky...

"FIRE!!"

BOOOOOOM!

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 20 Tumblr_m4t8geEpvD1rpzbo4o1_500

A molotov cocktail flung upward, burning the upper quadrant of the bus' roof, Charles could feel pure, unbridled FIRE latch onto his shoulder, sizzling violently as the Mayans prepared for a full-frontal assault. Shit...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:32 pm

"Well no crossed has come on board unlike the first bus...I really want to help them but I can't"the doctor said. "And we have some injured on this bus including me."he added. He had a glass shard in his shoulder and he wasn't aware of the pain yet. He hears the explosion. "Uh oh"he muttered
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Jack sighed at the little girl. They were in the bus. It was relatively safe. "Help me." Jack asked the girl. "Get the white syringe from my coat. Stab it all the way to the bone in my leg. Inject it."jack groaned. "Doctor" jack yelled. "Im over here!" He continued.

@devient
@doctor
@anyone by bus 2

Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Athena watched the clouds. She never really got to enjoy the peacefulness of scenery as much as she is willing to admit. She stared up at the clouds while they drove into Cali not aware of what is to come. She even drifted off into a peaceful slumber dreaming of sweet things. Things that you wouldn't associate with a bad ass like her. She was then jolted awake as her head was jerked into the window she rested her head on. She jumped up drawing her sword and shield ready to fight. Though all she got was a view of the gang members. "These are nothing more than the psychos back on Pandora." She said with a sneer. She then stepped out into the dust ready to fight as her shield activated. "You interrupted my sleep!" She said while running at one with her sword raised and ready to kill.

@Admin
@Bus#2
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Nick was suddenly knocked straight in the head by something shiny. Surprised by the random blow rather than hurt, he reeled back, falling on his back. That's what saved his life as a scatter of bullets flew over his body where he lay. Someone had the nerve to fire bullets at him?! AT HIM?!

Angered, Nick used the bus seats to launch himself towards the open bus exit. Grabbing the right side of the torn metal, he swung to the outside of the bus, catching the bumper with his left foot. Nick turned around to see the remaining bikers.

"YOU THINK YOU GUYS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BRING ME DOWN?!" Nick's voice was clear through the night, despite the massive amounts of noise that was developing around him. The bus rocked violently from an explosion from a grenade launcher, but Nick held on to the bar, his feet digging into the bumper. He smiled wickedly. "HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!!"

Nick used his divination, giving him a precise vision on where the bikers were and what they were doing. Then Nick threw a volley of fireballs on the road behind him. It almost made a wall of fire that should be very difficult for the biker gang to traverse through. However, he had no idea how it would impact Bus 2.

@admin
@Bus 2
@Bus 1

Last edited by NeverEndingFlip on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Death2077 wrote:Jack sighed at the little girl. They were in the bus. It was relatively safe. "Help me." Jack asked the girl. "Get the white syringe from my coat. Stab it all the way to the bone in my leg. Inject it."jack groaned.  "Doctor" jack yelled. "Im over here!" He continued.

@devient
@doctor
@anyone by bus 2

"Alright, I don't want you dead out here." I got the syringe, and did as he instructed, I wasn't sure what it was. But, in a situation like this, what did I understand.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Charles quickly jumped down into the bus, or as quick as he could and landed on his feet his knees bending beneath him as he did. He didn't have to unzip the jacket, as the zipper is broken so he tore off the jacket revealing short brown scruffy hair. He began smothering himself to get what fire was on him. This was just about the only time he was ever thankful for his GOOD Directorate fire proof jacket. He put his jacket back on but didn't bother putting his hood back on as he huffed and puffed for air, looking at his bus mates around him.

"Are you guys okay?"

He asked worriedly, the adrenaline, almost like opening a soda can and dumping out began to dump out of him.

@bus 1

((Okay,  I am not god modding. In the description of Charles Snippy, it says Charles Snippy, or "The Sniper", uses a custom-created gas mask with two filters and blue goggles with white goggle-caps. The goggle-caps on the mask can move like they are his actual eyebrows, giving Snippy a wide range of expressions. He wears a black and white "New-Aged Style" Good Directorate issued officer uniform consisting of a jacket with a hoodie and black pants. It has been shown that this uniform is 100% fireproof. Just to make this clear.))

Last edited by Romantically Apocalyptic on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Harry looked around at the rest of them and thought to himself, This is a hell of a mess I've found myself in....no more vacations for me, I'll stick to Chicago where it's safe...

Just then, the bus shook and nearly ripped in two. Harry was thrown back into his seat and nearly knocked out again. Not this time, he growled and forced himself up. He clutched his staff tightly, and summoned his will. The runes on the staff started to glow with a Hellish light, the odors of wood smoke and a hint of brimstone emanating from it. Ventas reductus! he spoke, pointing his staff at the fire chewing noisily on the bus. A gust of wind stirred up and whipped the fire higher for a second, then blew it out, although it ruffled the man who was almost obliterated by the grenade a bit. He ran over to him and said, Hey, you okay, man?

@admin
@bus #1
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:39 pm

NeverEndingFlip wrote:Unaware of what to do, Nick continued to fire electric EMP balls at any bike he could see. Unfortunately, he missed the biker who was climbing up the bus. Nick dove back under his seat, but not before he took a bullet to the left shoulder.

"OW!"

Nick felt the demon within him, the anger, rising up again. Rather than repress it, Nick grabbed ahold of it's energy and harnessed the power of the Malachai. Lifting himself from the seat, he didn't feel any pain from the gunshot would just yet...that would come later at an amplified price. For now, he needed to be fully functional now.

When Nick's gaze met the biker's, it must've freaked him out to see red and black swirling eyes staring back at him. Nick grinned. "I've already been shot there ONCE you ASSHOLE!" he bellowed, his voice darkened by the Malachai within him. With a forceful kick, Nick sent the biker reeling under the treads of the bus behind him. Chances of survival were nonexistent. Nick turned to the rest of the biker gang.

"Time to show them what a REAL demon could do!

"Aaaaahhhhhhh..."

The Crossed biker flew out like a ragdoll on Garry's Mod, his form blinking out of existence as SPLAT! ... oh, that's not good. A trail of gore, entrails, and body fluids blew out of the bus' back axle, catching the Mayan biker's body, rendering him into a little more than Swiss cheese. Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Eight Mayans, agitated obviously, thanks to the amount of their guys you killed, unloaded hell on Nick, their 9mm rounds, from the looks of it, all handguns, charged at breakneck speeds toward the demon!

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 20 Gun6

...Unfortunately, they don't note Nick's red eyes -- if they did, I imagine they'd be too insane to even care...

But then...

Something happened.

The Mayans begin pulling out, screaming obscenities, one-by-one, it seems SOMEONE was left behind. Shit, you thought, Kyoko... four of them remain, their 9mm rounds tearing into the bus, as if attempting to hold you back. At least momentarily.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Takeo nodded. Tend to the wounded. I'll try to buy us time. he said, slinging out his ice staff. He handed the doctor a bag of Quick Revives. Give this to anyone who's hurt, it'll start getting them up and going. He aimed his ice staff at a Mayan and let loose a bolt of blue energy. It missed the biker, but it caught the wheel of the bike, the frosty ice growing towards the Crossed. It began to latch onto his legs as it worked its way up to his head, completely freezing the Crossed.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Harry nodded, looking back to the Doctor. Here, give me a couple of those, I'll run around and see who needs them more, they look like they have things covered here. He held out his hand, runes on his staff fading into obscurity once more.

@timelord
@bus #1
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:41 pm

The Distraction wrote:@Bus 1
@Admin

With the speed of a bullet, Tristana analyzed the threat and ducked lower, keeping her foot sharply against the gas. Deciding to steer with one hand for a moment, she unhooked a specialty grenade from her belt and lobbed it out the driver-side window, listening for the biker's reaction to having it stick.

Beep

In the meantime, Tristana took her cannon from off her back and resting the butt of the gun against her seat, holding her finger right over the trigger. "Fire in the hole!" she shouted, firing out the door and blowing it off its hinges, and firing a second cannonball straight out the resulting hole in the bus, using the seat to suppress her cannon's kickback, ensuring her little arm didn't fly off her shoulder.

Beep, beep

Her aim struck true, striking the Mayan's Harley, the impact finishing with a resounding explosion that launcher the driver off his seat, and his bike swerving off the road and blowing to bits moments after.

Beep beep beep-

The Mayans on her left side were in for a surprise as the timed stickybomb went off, bringing them both down in one fel boom, spraying their blood against the bus' left face. Tristana dipped her head out of the window, waving to them with a mocking tone "Thanks for clumping buddy!" After sitting back down in her seat, she shook her head with a quick breath. Driving a jeep she was used to. But buses?

At least it had wheels.

Good work, Bus One Driver! You're given a dilemma! A majority of the Mayans are backing off! They're heading toward someone who flew out - one of the survivors! Do you decide to A.) Keep truckin' on, leaving Kyoko behind, or B.) Rescue Kyoko!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:43 pm

The do off nods and gave him some of the bullets he had and went to get Jack. He helped the other man up and had Jack lean on him. "We have to get you to safety." He said and he saw the fireballs coming at the bus. He yelped and shields Jack with his body to protect the other man.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Admin wrote:
glmstr wrote:The hapless cultist flew directly into another bike with a CRUNCH, grabbing the nose on her now smashed up face and giving it a good yank outwards, giving her visage the right shape again and leaving her just with cuts, bruises and a bloody nose. She sat on the bike and fiddled with the buttons and switches until the key started the chopper to life. Her hands gripped the handlebars and did a little twist, not realizing at first she had just floored the acceleration. The chopper roared to life and rocketed forwards for 10-15 yards before Cultist could figure out how to control the damn thing, at which point she proceeded to follow the battered school bus.

She watched the two bikers close in on the bus, and sped up to ride right next to the older one with the gun.
"Hay hyoo!" She grinned wide, and then gave the back of his bike (the foot boards by the rear wheel) a rough kick, causing the bike to fishtail and lose control.

They're both dead, but that's okay!

A Mayan biker sped forward, licking his lips like an old Mexican perv, as... fwoom! He leapt from his Harley Davidson, hands outstretched like a bear hunting it's prey, and... latched onto Cultist's shoulder. She immediately felt pressure, as her assilant, a 300 pound, fat fucking Crossed, attempted to do... naughty things to poor 'ol Cult-y on her bike. ): "Mmm~" Oh God. Any more of this, and you're both going into the highway!

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 20 Blog-5-fat-biker-e1297402503703

RIP Cultist-Chan. We never knew you. T.T

"Hey, no free rides, and hwee are not serving Slaanesh too-day!" Cultist jerked the handlebars of the bike, rolling it on purpose. Once again she was tumbling along on the pavement, but this time with a 300-pound man on her back holding on to her. She wasn't sure what he was thinking, because he was now trapped with her while a giant bladed star-shaped piece of metal gored and rended and gouged at him with each roll. Once the two bounced and rolled to a halt, she pulled herself off of him. Her clothes were slightly pulled off, so she had to quickly readjust them before she proceeded to repeatedly stamp her boot on the crossed's skull. However, now she had no bike as her former one was totaled, but the fat man gave her an idea.
"Heeeelp, hwee are scared and alone and helplesss~" She dropped to her knees and pulled her clothes partially off, still wearing them but still exposing herself to a few crossed that were approaching.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:44 pm

(( Where IS my second co-GM?! ):< If he doesn't appear, I'll have Bus 2's crew jump into Bus 1 or vice versa. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Charles slumped onto an empty seat as he felt the bullet in his ass cheek and bullet in his leg. He pulled up his hood and looked around for a second. The pain just worsened and worsened, his pant leg feeling.. Warm? Wet? His heart sunk. Down. Down. Deep down. His goggles lifted, giving him a very surprised and worried expression. His entire body in pure agony, and pain.

"I don't wanna bother anyone, but does anyone by chance have a first aid kit?" Charles spoke in a sort of loud medium voice.

He looked down at his leg and gulped. Putting his handgun away, and pulling out his butterfly knife. Opening it slowly, he knew what he had to do. but he should probably wait for alcohol first.. Yeah that sounds good.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Takeo immediately dove towards the Doctor and Jack, slamming his staff on the bus' foundation as a wall of ice protected the majority of the three. Takeo suffered a burn on his left arm and hissed. He pulled out his Mauser and began to precisely shoot the Crossed in pursue after the bus.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:51 pm

LunarPolymath wrote:They didn't even leave the hotel before something had gone wrong, that being that the group's leader, Leon Kennedy was murdered right under all of their noses, left for dead as the busses pulled away. Kyoko couldn't stand that cloak and dagger shit, but of course it had found its way to her. As touchy as the subject of trust was already with all of the strangers she was forced to stand alongside, now there was someone working against them among their numbers. Considering that, she was already on edge during the bus ride, expecting a bullet or knife to come at her at any moment. Of course, any situation could get worse, and get worse it most certainly did. It all started with a series of wet cracks that sounded off from the front of the bus, the unmistakeable noise of something no longer living being caught under the tires.

Kyoko was no longer slouching in her seat, and in fact was standing up in the aisle besides it, her eyes darting about the scenery outside through whatever windows she was able to see out of, trying to catch any signs of further trouble. Instead of seeing the trouble she was searching for, she heard it first, the explosion sending her attention to the bus behind hers, which seemed like it narrowly avoided an explosion."Un-Fucking-real..." she muttered, just as the sound of motorcycles reached her ears, her grip tightened hard enough to snap the pool cue in her hand right in half. The shout of the crossed Mayan who had started the flood of bikers  that raced down towards the busses serving as enough of a reason for her to get extremely pissed off. As if they weren't bad enough without fucking motorcycles and guns... She thought, her rage coming through strongly in the expression on her face.

As the back of the bus she was on was practically vaporized, she saw no more reason to delay herself from getting ready. She slipped her silver band off her middle finger, slipping it into her palm as a red light began to envelop her form. The ring grew into an egg sized, red stone, which became encased in a golden holster, and gave off a bright flash of red and white light that surrounded her completely. As she stepped out from it, her outfit and completely changed, as instead of her casual wear, she donned her magical girl outfit. From the gem on her chest, she withdrew a large, expertly crafted spear, which matched her outfit, glowing in a red light as well before it was completely withdrawn from the gem.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 20 819724

"Let's get down to business..." Kyoko said with something akin to a growl, waiting to see if her bus was going to stop or not. Either way she was going to leap out of the back and start tearing up some damn crossed.

These thoughts were interrupted as the bus literally was torn in half with an explosion, sending her launching out onto the pavement,  though it didn't do much more than  dirty up her outfit and scrape her legs up as she skid to stop on them. She anchored herself in place with a spear as she stood up using it for support. She yanked it out of the asphalt as her body assumed a defensive stance, ready for anything that would come at her next, the only thing moving on her was the blood dripping down her legs, and the sweat down her face.

You're left for dead.

You nose-dive into the highway, tumbling end-over-end, as your body flops onto the pavement below. Uuugh. That was painful. A few Mayan Crossed glance in your direction, snarling as they scream, "Over hereeeee~!" A violent scream erupted from a Mayan Crossed, who was far too busy trying to get his guys toward you. Fuck all this bus chasin' shit! They've got fresh meat in-front of them! Looking at your environment:

You're near an outhouse, there's a restroom and forest nearby... if I were you, I'd run like HELL. But it's your choice. You have three options:

A.) Examine the RESTROOM: It's mid-sized, dinky and dirty. The walls are rusted as if they hadn't been used in decades. A few bathroom stall doors are missing, and graffiti, mostly penis drawings and a black 'I'll suk ur dik 4 $1. call me @ 342-246-1235' is evident on the third stall. You could hear a soft feminine hum inside. Do you dare explore it?

B.) Explore the FOREST: The Forest contains a vast network of trees, wildlife, and an ever present fog that haunts the grounds. It's nearby Charming, so don't stray too far off! There's a lone cabin in the woods and a natural cave rumored to lead into an underground labyrinth of tunnels and possibly... GASP!... lost treasure. But that's all just folklore, right?

C.) Stay and fight the Mayans.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:51 pm

@Admin

Tristana looked back, down the hall of the bus, her heart pumping as the bus jostled back and forth, watching Kyoko fly out the back. Looking down at Boomer, then back out the emergency door again, raised her right hand to her mouth, shouting to everyone else in the bus with her. "Hey! Someone take the gods-damn wheel, I got a survivor to save! WE DON'T HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD HERE!" she ordered, clear by her tone of voice that she wasn't willing to wait around for a volunteer. Though, it seemed no-one was really answering in time, all doing their own thing. With her trigger-finger itching, and her adrenaline rushing, she stomped the brakes and hopped out the back, dashing onto the asphalt and knocking the barrel of her cannon against the road, igniting it and sending her flying into the air.

In the air, she unloaded a massive salvo of cannonballs onto the fleeing bikers below, and managing to land right on top of one, knocking him clean out. She kicked him off the bike and steadied it once she was in the seat, speeding past the second bus with one of her sidearms unholstered, ready for a nice little driveby shooting.

Option B

@Bus 1 COME ON GUIZ
@Lunar Polymath

Last edited by The Distraction on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Harry heard the man ask for a first aid kit, and hurried over. Here, the other guy said these would help, he said and pulled out a glowing blue bottle, handing it to the man. At the same time, he heard the other guy shout and throw himself in front of some fireballs heading towards him and another guy shooting at the bikers.

Harry extended his right hand and barked, Infriga! Ice covered all but one of the fireballs and he staggered slightly, leaning on his staff slightly to keep him upright. Being injured and then throwing around that much magic was starting to wear on him. He reached deep inside himself and found the cold, still power of the Winter Knight and threw himself into it. Strength flooded through him once more, and an icy mist started to drift off of him. INFRIGA! he thundered again, and the final fireball exploded in a puff of snow. He looked at the others and said, We need to take them out, now.

@bus 1
@romantic
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:54 pm

I had tried to stay at Kyokos side throughout the attack, but the explosions had through me into a daze, trying to stay low and locate my friend while trying to discern which way up the world was. I finally managed to right myself and stagger close the rear of the bus that was no longer there, looking out and seeing our attackers begin moving away and towards something growing more distant with each second. My heart lurched into my throat as I caught sight of the vibrant red hair.

Without a second thought I dove out the back of the bus, landing and rolling heavily as my heavy armor scraped along the rough road and sent sparks flying until I came to a slow and painful stop. I gave myself no time to feel the pain as I jumped to my feet and drew my sword, sprinting as fast as humanly possible then faster still to reach my new friend in time.
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:54 pm

"Oh, well thank you."

He looked at the bottle and shrugged, he didn't take any time at all to think as he pocketed the bottle. He can ask what he does with it later. Slowly, Charles stood. And it was with only the help of the seats lined up that he could make it to the wheel.

"Excuse me, I can take it from here,"

He assured Tristana with a nod and a friendly tone of voice,

"But hold this for me will you?"

Snippy withdrew a rock from his pocket and put it into the hand of Tristana.

@bus 1

@Tristana

@Harry

Last edited by Romantically Apocalyptic on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Oh shit...

Nick cried out in anger and pain as bullets began to pelt his skin. Since he wasn't completely Malachai, Nick wasn't completely invincible to bullets. However, Nick was resistant to them as they buried into Nick's skin, but not that deep. In fact, the glint of bullet metal could be seen on the exterior of each wound, none of which would actually puncture any further  then a few inches. Still, they hurt like hell.

Nick nearly lost his grip of the bus from the sheer pain and he would have had it not been for half of his attackers dissapearing the the remaining ones backing off. Nick took this opportunity to pull himself around and inside of the bus. Collapsing hard in one of the bus seats, Nick examined the holes in his skin where bullets were lodged. Panting heavily, Nick started grabbing them, one by one, yanking them out. Nick grunted and cried in pain with every bullet until finally, they were all out.

However, Nick's anger was fading.

With the disappearance of Nick's rage, Nick's partial Malachai form was regressing back to his human form. The gunshot wound in his shoulder returned with more pain than ever. Overcome by the sheer wave of pain washing over Nick, he found himself panting hard, vision fading fast.

Don't you do it! Don't you lose consciousness! Not right now!

But it was too late. Nick couldn't handle the exhaustion and agony his body was going through right now. With the last of his strength, he grabbed the pendant he wore around his neck and sent out a call for help. Nick knew who would keep him from Azmodea.

Hopefully, he'd done enough for the battle as of the moment. For now, he would go comatose until he regained his mental strength. He'd just have to hope and pray that someone would save his body while he was away from it.

Good...luck...guys...

And Nick was out.

@admin
@Bus 1
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:58 pm

"H... holy c... crap. That just happened." I had no words, I was dazed, I was in shock, my head was messed up. I was mostly happy that Jack was okay. I slid down to the floor, next to Jack. I was happy to be alive, but the same time I was still scared for my life.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next