Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 38 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:14 pm

"Come on, we need to go!"

Charles shouted as loud as he could. With The Doctor close to his form, he began sprinting as fast as he could. In the Helicopter, he tossed The Doctor onto a seat and buckled him in.

"Just stay awake.. I need to see if anyone needs help
"

From the helicopter, he ran straight to Griffin,

"Go to him. Keep him awake. Talk to him,"

He stirnly directed Girffin before once again dashing off, yelling out as loud as he can,

"Does anyone need help?!"

@the doctor
@Griffin
@everyone
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:17 pm

The Docttor had taken more damage during the fight than Griffin thought. She had seen him go down but thought he could at least walk, but he was being held. She followed him into the helicopter and sat down next to him. " It looks like you do not have the choice to refuse to go to the base." She said stating the obvious after the man who had been carting him left. "Have you thought about who the traitor might be?" Griffin asked.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Say... The Blue and Purple gas vials are still held by Tristana and Athena. There currently is an emergency going on, so why don't you try opening it, or throwing it, or even drinking it?
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Steele Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Jiro sheathed his blade, and scanned the environment. This place was practically Hell... Though, Jiro couldn't imagine Hell being much worse than this. He couldn't believe what had happened within the past few hours. He took a deep breath, removed his mask, and clipped it to his belt. If what that Snake fellow was speaking the truth, a helicopter should be arriving soon enough. Jiro released a sigh of relief, and rubbed his forehead. He began to think about this..."traitor" that's among him, and the other fellow survivors. He shook his head, and said in a hushed voice, "型はめたるわ。" How could someone even do such a thing... He looked back at the other survivors, trying to think of someone who could have done this. "Perhaps...Sunny had done such a thing. After all, she DID try and shoot Leon..." He thought to himself. Jiro soon approached, and boarded the Chinook helicopter, and took a seat. "Maybe this "Motherbase" will be a safe haven for us, and away from this living hell." Jiro thought to himself once more.
Nathan Steele
Nathan Steele

Like : 15
Location : USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Current Speed: Warp Six. Currently Patroling: The Alpha Quadrant, Outer Arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Cultist trotted over to the chinook and hopped in, not wanting to be left behind. She was starting to get attached to her unexpected companions, after all.

"There's no kay-oss heer, Hwee need a new famuhlee.." she sniffed a little and stared off into the distance.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Takeo patted Cultist's back sympathetically. We'll find a way friend. Takeo said, as he scooted back to his position and resumed reading his book.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:23 pm

The doctor

I cling to Charles when he sprinted to the helicopter and I yelp when tossed into a seat. The movement making my head spin and old wounds flare up. They were tender still and I didn't know if they had fully healed up.

I wanted to sleep so bad but I tried to stay awake. I looked at Griffin when she asked who I thought would be the traitor. "I was thinking Jiro...since he seemed a bit shady and I didn't trust him..."I said. I tried to sit up straighter. "Ow my back"I muttered. The wounds that had been healed hadn't been healed fully and they had been inflamed when I was jostled around.

"But if it turns out that he isn't it...then who?"I asked. There was others that I didn't trust that well. Thorin didn't trust anyone but he was helpful actually. So it might not be him.
And Takeo had been helping me sometime. He even watched my back a couple of times.
"What about Sunny? Is she alright? She did get shot.."I asked, remembering her. Aura was unable to walk too.
(I got to go to bed too...please don't leave me behind I will come back in the morning)

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:24 pm

With the lack of response, Charles huffed. Turning around, facing the helicopter. He jogged towards the chopper. Jumping in, he took a seat and buckled in. He pulled his hood down, and his goggles up to atop his dome. This revealed his red face, and icey blue eyes. He watched Griffin, and The Doctor. He hoped everyone would return okay, but at least he saved one. Snippy leaned his head back and took a sigh of relief

@helicopter
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 38 3240616793_1_3_2F0mmT9r

Thorin walked forward as he saw the survivors running to, the strangest vessel he's seen to date. It was large, metallic, and long with a tail and blades, blades spinning at fast speeds above the vehicle. Thorin would have marveled at the sight if he hadn't just gone through his life and death struggle with Clay. He looked as Leo pointed a gun right at him telling him to spread his arms and legs for fear of infection. Thorin didn't feel any different but he knew one thing, he was fucking done with people pointing weapons at him.

It seemed the Swordsman was defending him but Thorin waved his hand dismissively and shook his head. "No, it's alright." He spoke as he stared down Leo. "I'm going to ask you one question, " He then paused giving him an intense stare, "Do I look like one of them to you?" He spoke with no hesitance, no fear in his voice.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:26 pm

They'll be fine. As long as they don't fall into a pool of Crossed blood, they won't try to kill us. We just need to get them treated fast. I'm not sure how long Sunny would hold up with an untreated wound. The same goes for Aurelius. he looked back at his book, waiting for the Chinook to start up and take him to the 'Motherbase' Snake speaks about.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:33 pm

As Kyoko laid in her spot on one of the copters, her thoughts were left adrift one more, she heard more passengers slowly board the vehicle as well. She couldn't hear well outside of the chopper though, considering it's engine and rotor sounds, though as she quickly ran out of things to listen for, she realized she wasn't thinking about much either. Something dawned on her though, she hadn't seen that Jack fellow since the first bus ride over to this hellhole. Like a knife being jammed into her thoughts, the idea that there were people among the group who had their own motives was brought to her consciousness once more.

She should have noticed something was wrong when she hadn't heard his voice shouting about the 'legion' or 'New Vegas' anymore. Her thoughts couldn't dwell on his passing much though, as she was distracted with the concept of who might be the traitor. Mitsuko had turned out to be innocent, and no matter how much she knew she wouldn't own up to overreacting on her suspicions, she felt bad for accusing an innocent. Though, she had no leads as she had no clue how Jack died yet. She could only suspect Jiro or that cult girl as besides Jack, she had seen the least of them.

Kyoko stirred a little in her resting space on the helicopter, so she was looking at he rest of the interior, and not the ceiling. She kept her good eye open, idly looking about

@Anyone in the same chopper with her.
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:34 pm

@Scorpion01

Tristana perked up after recovering from the second skirmish with the Mayan's, raising her head and aiming her ears to hear Snake's announcement. Needless to say, she was hooked. She eagerly scrambled up in front of him and dropped her cannon to salute him with a smile brighter than the sun itself.

"Sir! I'll gladly take you up on the offer! The further we are from the Crossed, the better!" she answered, clearly wishing to go with Snake on the chopper to Mother Base. "Second, what are your thoughts on a potential traitor? I believe it's the Sunny girl, sir! I noticed her firing on Leon back in the Bellagio. Suspicious behaviour, wouldn't you say?"
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by york Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Zoey
@Slightly Insane @Others?

Zoey turned around, shrugging a little, it took her a moment to realize Mitsuko had been referring to that strange incident with Silent Hill. "I don't know... Was it a dream?" She said, looking a little bewildered as she recalled the events; something inside was telling her that it definitely hadn't been a dream, but, how could one be sure?
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:37 pm

"Hey, Charles was it? I could use some help over here if you're still open for it. The bullet wound is incredibly painful, I have taken painkillers, not working, the most you can do is replace the gauze over it. Maybe take the bullet out." I didn't want to be a pain, but still. "So, can you?" Even taking the actual gauze off would be annoying, as some blood would be dry, and would be stuck between the open wound and the gauze.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Septimus11 wrote:Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 38 3240616793_1_3_2F0mmT9r

Thorin walked forward as he saw the survivors running to, the strangest vessel he's seen to date. It was large, metallic, and long with a tail and blades, blades spinning at fast speeds above the vehicle. Thorin would have marveled at the sight if he hadn't just gone through his life and death struggle with Clay. He looked as Leo pointed a gun right at him telling him to spread his arms and legs for fear of infection. Thorin didn't feel any different but he knew one thing, he was fucking done with people pointing weapons at him.

It seemed the Swordsman was defending him but Thorin waved his hand dismissively and shook his head. "No, it's alright." He spoke as he stared down Leo. "I'm going to ask you one question, " He then paused giving him an intense stare, "Do I look like one of them to you?" He spoke with no hesitance, no fear in his voice.

He stared at Thorin. He didn't care whether or not he was looking like one or not, for all they knew, it could enter the blood stream and cause a late infection. "Spread your arms and legs. I need to cheek for cuts. If you got one and there's blood on it.." He held the AK tightly, "For the safety of others, mate... Just do it quickly, and we can all go to a new home" He spoke sympathetically, trying to diffuse the situation rather quickly. "Please..." He also looked momentarily at Snake. Blood or not, Snake could be an important person now because of it, but during the time, he asked Thorin the question again. "How do you feel? And who do you think killed Leon?" He asked, licking his lips as he silently voted for Sunny.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:44 pm

"I don't know," Mitsuko echoed Zoey. She thought that it had all felt quite real. Yet the impossible had happened when Zoey had died but come back to life. Mitsuko wasn't sure if she should trust her senses or her logic.

Either way, the helicopter Snake had called would be coming soon. She figured she could ask Zoey about Kyoko on the ride to his base. In the meantime, she would follow Zoey around as she was one of the only people Mitsuko trusted.
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:46 pm

(( Votes so far:

3 - Sunny
1 - Takeo
4 - Jiro!

:O

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:48 pm

Quickly, Snippy unbuckled himself. And, fearlessly he scooped up Sunny. Bridal style, he carried her in a jog to the helicopter.

"Yeah, you can call me Snippy though. And, we'll get you fixed up soon,"

Charles finished saying as they reached the chopper, and set her down on an empty seat. Swiftly, he buckled her in before sitting himself. He huffed again, and looked about. Still, everything seemed different without.goggles on

@sunny

Last edited by Romantically Apocalyptic on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:49 pm

"Come to think of it, has anyone seen Jiro much today, I suppose he's the traitor. After all, he came from a gang, killed them, and hasn't been seen much. What do you guys think?" I wanted to tell them what happened in the hotel that night, but they would never believe me. I didn't want to be banished, and I would never have killed Leon, I trusted him with my life. That, and I was horrified when I had found him dead.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Griffin felt eyes on her as she listened to The Doctor. He said he thought the traitor could be Jiro. She remembered that he had only communicated through recordings and had been mad when his Walkman broke. Griffin suposed it could have been him, but was not sure. She noticed the pain The Doctor seemed to be in, but did not see anything she could do to keep him to help him. Painkillers would help, but the pain would keep him awake longer. " Everyone in this group has reasons not to trust each other." Griffin said. She noticed fatigue in Yhe Doctor's eyes. "I suggest that you try not to fall asleep on the way to the base. In your condition it could be fatal.' She said. Griffin heard someone mention painkillers and turned to look. It was Sunny, the girl The Doctor was worried about. She seemed fine, but had a bandage on her that she mentioned covered a bullet hole. " She will live" Griffin told The Doctor and tapped Sunny on the shoulder. "Could I have some of the painkillers you mentioned?" She asked. Griffin might as well have some just in case The Doctor's pain got worse.
( I am heading to sleep now)
@Timelord
@Thedeviankat
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Thats it. Snippy done snip snapped. He wanted not to hear another word of this paranoia.

"Shut up! Shut up! We can't let this paranoia tear us apart now! We need to keep together. We need to survive! Now is not the time to turn on each other like dogs!"

Charles shouted. He very much disliked this distasteful consiracy theory. Although, his money was really on Leo. He didnt wanna hear about it. It'd just spread even worse than this virus. His cheeks hot with anger, painted red as he huffed and crossed his arms.

@Helicopter
@Admin
@everyone
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:05 pm

The doctor:

I listened to Griffin. "Everyone in this group has reasons not to trust each other." She said and I nodded. That was true. I hadn't trusted you when I first met you but that's changed now. I yawn again. "I suggest that you try not to fall asleep on the way to the base. In your condition it could be fatal.'" She added.

Does she think I have a concussion? I wondered. I didn't get hit in the head but I did pass out so I could have hit my head when I did that. I also heard someone mention painkillers and paled. Not aspirin..I thought. I can't have that. I didn't want to take that. It would proably poison me.

But I was glad that Sunny would be ok. "Griffin...I can't take painkillers.."I managed to say. I had to tell her. Before she tried to make me take them. I whined in discomfort when Snippy or Charles yelled.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by york Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Zoey
@Slightly Insane

Zoey appeared to have sat down on the bumper of one of their vehicles, awaiting the arrival of their transports... It was good to have company really during long waits like this, but, she was hardly one to start a conversation for the most part, outside of battle that was. However, she knew someone had to start a conversation "I wonder why we both had the same dream though..." she said, thinking out loud a little... And, well, partially to break the silence as well.
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Thorin didn't feel all that cooperative at the moment, but he decided to swallow his pride and do as he said. He dropped the shotgun next to him as he got down on the ground and spreaded his arms and legs. He wasn't the most happiest of Dwarves but he was going to allow this Man to check for cuts and whatnot. He couldn't very much resist at this moment, lest it be his last moments. He could not die here, not now, so for the sake of himself and the future of his people, he cooperated. He awaited for the Man to conduct his search as he gave a heavy sigh.

He heard the Man ask him some questions as the Dwarf groaned. "I feel fine, just as fine as one can be during a time like this." He spoke. Then the next question was a strange one as he asked who he thought killed Leon. 'You mean that Man from the Bellagio?" Thorin rhetorically asked. "I'm not sure who would want to kill Leon. If your asking me who is suspicious, I find this world filled with it. But I have seen things that make me hesitant about the people I am with. Such as, Nick, I believe that is his name. His actions nearly caused us to lose a good deal of the survivors on the road." Thorin answered.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:13 pm

"Sorry, Snippy, you do make a good point." I didn't want to hear the same man that was possibly about to be replacing my quickly done bandaging yelling at us all. "So, can I get this bandaging replaced?" I asked, wanting to get it replaced as soon as possible. "Dangit this hurts. Pain-killers aren't doing anything." The restraint for the seat was far too tight, and made the bullet wound worse, so I loosened it a little bit. Making sure it was still kinda tight, but wasn't smashing against me.

((Just saying, as it gets later for me, I'll try and do 1 full paragraph, and earlier than that, I'll try to go 2-3 paragraphs))((Also, this will be my last post, goodnight friends))

Last edited by thedeviantKat on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Way too much OOC adding.)
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next