Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Takeo left his position and ran towards Sunny, sliding towards her and immediately passed a Quick Revive to her. How in the world does he have this many sodas. It's not like he's earning Perk Points for each hit he gets on the Crossed and spending them to buy those sodas..right..?
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:25 pm

"Arghh! You little!" I took out the 12mm pistol that Jack gave me, and fired back into his head, killing him on hit. "God, I never realized getting shot would hurt so much. I found some cover, and got behind it. As I ran over, I grabbed Jack''s shotgun. I Assessed the situation for a moment. I remembered I had gauze tape and bandage in my pocket. "Cover me, Snake!" I yelled. I wrapped it around the wound, "It'll have to hold for now."

Last edited by thedeviantKat on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:26 pm

"BUUUUUUULLDOOOOOOZEEEEEER!" a bellowing cry came as the male barreled his way into the fight, gunfire spraying over the ground, punctuated by heavy, dull thuds, the belt slowly moving through the gun's systems, dumping the brass into a pile on the floor around his feet
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 B962956C40E8C4E722CCCAB700F179C5CF9F4916
"Please, evacuate all civilians in a safe manner"

A deep chuckle emanated from the suit as the machine gun continued to roar, bullets flying from the barrel
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 1915351

@Admin
@Scorpion01
@York
@Everyone in the fight
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Moments later, he slipped up and ran towards Snake. Who's going to take it out? You or me. he said, obviously mentioning the important Crossed. He looked around, looking for people to help.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:26 pm

The Quick Revive seemed to make it look like nothing happened, though it was painful. He looked to The Doctor, seeing as he was worried. "I'm fine, got a Quick Revive." he said, getting up and rolling his shoulders. He had his small gun and his crowbar in both hands. He hoped it would be enough to survive this. He certainly wasn't going to go down here. He was going to fight until there was nothing left in him. He managed, seeing as some of the Crossed were close enough, to hit the ones that were too close to the bus. That was their only escape route. They couldn't very well walk or run in something like this. They'd be walking targets, he used the rest of his ammo to cover various people joining the fray and threw the gun down once it was spent.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:28 pm

LunarPolymath wrote:There was a tell-tale red flash from the back of Snake's truck, a form covered in red and white energy leaping out of the back of it, revealed to be Kyoko, who jump started the last stage of her recovery quite literally. "Time to eat some steel, you crossed dirtbags!" she screamed from the apex of her jump. She aimed for a clustered group of the Mayans as she began her descent, taking her spear out of her soul gem as she twirled in the air.

She hit the ground spear-tip first, with all of the momentum that came with it, knocking up or knocking away any crossed within the proper distance of her impact zone. She extended the handle and stood atop one of the solid sections, as the chain grew out once more from the other solid piece she held in her hand. This time however, the chain did stop growing, the other end becoming another spear head, which she would slash and toss about at will, nailing any of the crossed who she disrupted with her landing.

Splat! Splat! Splat!

The Crossed turned into so much meat confetti, their forms blowing out, akin to some gory scene from Dead/Alive! It was monstrous! Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat! Hm? A Tommy Gun totting Crossed stepped from behind, firing off bursts of lead into Kyoko's spine. She felt every round, every piercing bullet, rip into her spinal cord - hell, if this was a normal individual, you'd be toast. Or at the very least, a quadriplegic for life.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 250px-JuiceOrtiz2

Pop!

The Crossed assilant fell slack, a 9mm bullet lodged in his skull...

Juan "Juice" Ortiz lowered his handgun, "Are you okay, man?!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:30 pm

DapperDogman wrote:"BUUUUUUULLDOOOOOOZEEEEEER!" a bellowing cry came as the male barreled his way into the fight, gunfire spraying over the ground, punctuated by heavy, dull thuds, the belt slowly moving through the gun's systems, dumping the brass into a pile on the floor around his feet
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 B962956C40E8C4E722CCCAB700F179C5CF9F4916
"Please, evacuate all civilians in a safe manner"

A deep chuckle emanated from the suit as the machine gun continued to roar, bullets flying from the barrel
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 1915351

@Admin
@Scorpion01
@York
@Everyone in the fight

The Doctor felt his back sear and winced. He managed to keep firing and he shot the Crossed and he was running out of bullets and would need to refill his gun soon.
He went to the position to help Aura and smiled slightly at her. "need some help?" he asked her. He would help her.

Then he hears a loud noise. A bellow. He sees a guy wearing a suit and bullets going everywhere. "Incoming!" He yelled. He moved Aura out of the way so she didnt get shot. He felt his ankle twist and winced and staggered. Man this isnt good. He thought. If i get injured, im a sitting duck!
He had to get to safety as well as the others. But maybe he could get himself and others to safety. Wait where was that guy going?! Is he here to help us? or Hinder us?

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Takeo looked at the man in the suit called 'Bulldozer'. He could've broke down laughing at the meme that suddenly appeared in his head, but thought against it. He ran after it and climbed on top of it, using it as a view point.
@BULLDOZZZZERRRRRRRRRRRR, THE FUCKING WALL.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 pm

3 Crossed looked upon Athena, growling and smiling as they each licked there lips. Fuck, aren't I gonna have a nice time with you honey~ You like it don't you?~~~ He sounded arrogant and all, the three holding crowbars and rebars, quickly beginning to charge at her as one slashed near her hip, another at her head, and the last one taking a stab at her stomach.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:34 pm

@The Doctor Aurelius is a guy, by the way. Smile

Aurelius looked at The Doctor, he seemed to injured. "No, but you can stick by me if you want. It seems you need help too." he said over the firing bullets. He stagger as The Doctor moved him out of the way of the spraying bullets. He heard The Doctor's warning and shouted out a similar warning to the others who couldn't hear. "Watch out!" he shouted at the ones yet to see the Bulldozer.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:34 pm

"Takeo, quit breaking fourth walls in your head, we have a fight to win!" I got up, I fired a few very inaccurate rounds at the crossed, I surprisingly hit one of them in the head, killing him on hit. I went back over to Jack's body, I despised the sight of it. I took everything I could, even a device called a Pip-Boy 300, whatever that was. I loaded up, and fought some more. "Die you crossed scum!" I shouted as I fired a few bursts at them.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Scorpion01 wrote:What the? Oh shit! The canister went off, and knocked Snake back into the wall. He gritted his teeth, a shard of shrapnel in his belly. He yanked it out and quickly pulled out his bio-foam, spraying it on the wound to heal it quickly while he groaned out in pain. Once he recovered, he took a grenade, pulled the pin, and tossed it towards the Crossed holding the M60 Machine Guns.

He reloaded his M4 and took off the suppressor, since there was no point in using it now that he was in the middle of a shit storm. However he needed to move from this spot, before he was cornered. "COVER FIRE!" he shouted, sprinting to a ladder across the street in an alley way. He dove into the alley, landing with an "Oof!".

Quickly climbing the ladder he took out his Sniper Rifle from his back, and, hidden behind the wall of the roof, began to pick off Crossed Mayans with ease and efficiently, brains and blood splattering from every shot he took all over the streets and walls. Once those Machine guns were gone, he'd call in Chopper support.

Pop! Pop! Pop!

The Crossed Mayans fell like flies, their heads popped like ripe pimples, exploding in a shower of brain and gore. You took down nine of them, before they began to take notice, "Hey man, what's the plan?" Huh? Oh. Tig Trager followed you, taking potshots from behind cover. A majority of the rounds missed, shooting around the Crossed. Heh, clearly the guy ain't a crack sh-- BOOOOOM! Oh dammit.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 200_s

"Gotcha!"

An RPG-guided missile launched, exploding half of the alleyway you resided in, throwing both Punished Snake and Tig literally OFF the roof. It was 10 foot fall. Crack! Tig Trager fell on a green garbage bin, his ribs snapped like brittle paper, groaning in pain, "Aw shit... shit..." He grit his teeth. You have a choice: A.) Help Tig and rescue him? B.) Leave him behind.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 Tumblr_m8ok4rgKvn1rpat8ho1_500
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:37 pm

The male looks down, seeing the Doctor on the ground, having knocked another survivor out of the line of fire, he started to walk toward him, the Japanese man Takeo now on his shoulders as he began to move slowly to the pair, reaching down his spare hand maintaining the gunfire as he did his best to use the huge suit to guard the pair from the gunfire from the enemy, before giving the doc a pat on the back and cueing a voice clip

"We at GenSec industries would like to request you please leave the area until the dispute has been resolved, we thank you for your co-operation"

That answered that question

The man above him confused him, but if it helped him get a better shooting vantage, he was free to climb up there and ride around for a while

@Yo-Yo
@Timelord
@Admin
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Takeo slid down from the man hulk and located the RPG wielding Crossed. He quickly ran towards the Crossed, cutting down those in his way as he leaped onto him, drawing out his staff. He began to harass him with ice, freezing his legs in place only freezing them once again ,once he broke through them.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Illya tackled the man with the tommy gun to the floor and kicked his gun away from him.
He grunted as he tried to choke the guy on the floor.
The crossed obviously lashed out he grabbed onto Illya's wrists
"NICE WATCH YOU FUCKING PENSIONER"
Illya's watch was ripped off and pushed into the crowd.
The world seemed to stop for Illya.
His father's watch.
All his repressed anger from his years of KGB training and his painful childhood came to say hello.
He shouted at the top of his lungs.
"Cyka Bylat!"
He started to pummel the crossed, like he was working dough into a cooking board.
His eyes twitched crazily in his flurry of rage,
He ripped his M14 off his back and started to slam the butt into the crossed's face. He was barely recognisable now.
Illya quickly got to his feet, his bloodsoaked hands, looking for his watch or his next victim in his bloodtrance.
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Aurelius wrote:Aurelius turned around to see a huge, I mean, HUGE Crossed man looking at him, with malicious glee in his eyes. The blows caught him off guard, seeing as the man came out of nowhere. Like most of the Crossed's that he came across. The blow to the chest caused him to grit his teeth and groan. The blow to his kneecap made him fall to the ground, making him see stars. He tried to shake his vision, to right it, to get away. He knew martial arts, could get away quickly. But with one leg hurting as well as his chest, he was looking at a very slim escape. He cursed under his breath at being caught off guard like this. He remembered the small gun he still had, tucked in the back of his pants. Quickly as he could manage, he rolled away and fired off three shots, all he could manage at the point and stumbled quickly backwards.

"I'm not ready to die, at all." he growled out. He was willing and ready to survive. He didn't come all this way to die like this. At least he was on his feet and moving. He wanted it to be kept that way.

Blam! Blam! Blam! (Comic book style, yo.)

The Crossed skull caved in, your bullets blew through his brain like paper. He fell slack, tumbling over on his side, dead. Good work! FWROOOOOM! Man, you know, I really hate makin' ya the test dummy for this fight but - someone's gotta do it, y'know? Aura felt a sharp pain radiate from his damaged leg - a motorcycle ridden by a Mayan smashed through flesh and bone, rendering your leg muscles into Swiss cheese. There's no friggin' way to cure that, unless you're a damn surgeon!

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 680092d1331340557-broken-leg-ankle-imag0006
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:40 pm

The now familar sound of gunfire filled the air and I knew I would last only seconds if I went out their now. My wounds were still not full healed but I was well enough to move a bit more freely now. I took a quick glance at our surroundings and located the largest cluster of enemies I could see and scowled inwardly to myself. I did not want to use this but there is little choice now.

I reached into my pack and began pulling out and assembling a contraption my sister had designed, made originally for naval warfare but this one had been cut down and shrieked for personal use. It only took a few moments to fully assemble and load with the fluid stored with it. I hoisted its strap over my shoulder to support and breathed deep before standing up and aiming the device at the large cluster of Crossed. Pumping the device and twisting the mechanism released a continuous stream of liquid that caught fire instantly and spread hot fiery death over all in its path. I continued to pump the device, keeping the stream of flames constant and aiming at all the Crossed it would reach.
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Aurelius was able to get to Tig without much trouble. Having to knock a few more Crossed heads in, he got to Tig, getting him to a safe area. He couldn't really move, but he really wanted this guy to live. No one deserved to die like this. After settling Tig somewhere safe, something ran off his leg, making Aurelius scream out in pain. He fell to the side, clutching his damaged leg. How was he going to get up now? Now he really needed help.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:42 pm

@Admin

Kyoko felt her legs turn into jelly beneath her, her arms suddenly becoming much heavier, especially with the weight of her chains in them. Before she toppled from her spear, she sent a surge of magic through her to safely lower herself into the ground as her spear returned to normal size. She had held back shouts of pain, the only sound escaping her throat a restrained, feeble sounding groan as she dropped down onto her knees in the center of the small crater she made in the ground, her arms shaking heavily as she struggled to keep her normal sized spear held up to her chest.

She heard a voice behind her and instantly threw herself forwards onto the ground by releasing rocking her head forwards powerfully, rotating herself onto her back using her elbows, pointing her spear at the source of it. Kyoko was relived to see it was a human, who had taken down her assailant no less, but she couldn't believe what he said. "I... I dunno... why don't you try taking a clip to the spine... and tell me how you do!" she shouted out, or so she thought, her voice sounded more like something between a croak and a whimper. She dropped her spear as she let her arms finally stop their work, though she could almost feel the clouding that began to creep into her soul gem. "J...just drag me out of the fire zone... Please..." she asked, though it sounded more desperate than like a demand.
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:44 pm

The Doctor nods. He sits up and looked at the man. he winced at the pat on his injured back. "thats what we are trying to do" he said to him over the bullets flying in the air. He felt another wave of dizziness hit and he shook his head to get rid of it.
He saw Aura get his leg ran over and he fired a bullet at the mayan with the motorcycle.

He would protect the others. He looked back at the man who he assumed was Bulldozer. "help me fight the Crossed! Aura is hurt" he yeled.
He got to a standing position and ran to Aurelius and tried to pick the other male up. "easy there..." he said, trying to help

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Soon, the giant Crossed Mayans laughed as he kicked the ice apart, yelling as he grabbed Takeo and laughed. You're like a fucking tick, puto.. He proceeds to throw him across as he would thus hit an aluminum wall, standing up from the wreckage he could see the Crossed giant throwing his fists down in an attempt to make him into brain soup!
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:45 pm

york wrote:
Zoey
@Aki @Anyone

Zoey snapped out of her little state when the fighting occurred... Joining in the fray until it reached it's explosive end that was; it looked like Jack, The Lone Wanderer had become one of the crossed, it made Zoey shudder a little to think that one of them could have done that... The rest of what happened passed by in a blur, but, the next thing she knew, she was at the front lines of an immense battle against the Crossed. Clip after clip was emptied from her pistols as she unleashed an seemingly endless torrent of bullets at the ranks of the Crossed surrounding them, intent on "holding the fort" in a manner of speaking.

Zoey treated these maddafakkas like zombies from Left 4 Dead. Serious! Pop! Pop! Pop! Three 9mm bullets charged forth, slamming into two Crossed, they growled as they tumbled over, their motorcycles, unfortunately, slammed into Kyoko! She fell over, it's engine whirring, the tires, oh God Zoey, WHY?! WHIIRRRRR~ The revved up, the burning hot tires ripped apart such delicate oriental features, spraying gore across the local vicinity... damn... thanks Zoey! (( >.> ))

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 Hqdefault
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Aurelius saw The Doctor coming towards him. He would have moved, but his leg wasn't in any shape to be moved. He had a crowbar with him, nothing else really. But he was happy with what he had, better than fists. When The Doctor tried to pick him up, Aurelius gritted his teeth, trying not to scream as he tried to help The Doctor out. He heard The Doctor, nodding his head, sweat on his brow.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Tristana's ear twitched at the sound of explosions, and the sound of gunfire. The sound of battle. The midget cracked a bright smile, watching Charming light up in the distance like Ionia during the Dragon Festival. Hopping out of Snake's jeep, she loaded in a fresh batch of her favourite explosive cannonballs, and sparked Boomer off against the road again.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 34 J8RedJV

Tristana soared into the air in a blaze of shrapnel, and unloaded on the marauding Mayans below, absolutely ravaging anyone who came under her sights, along with the dusty road they drove upon. She landed again without a scratch, buddying up beside the hulking Bulldozer and using his covering fire to continue wreaking havoc on the enemy.

"THAT'S A PRETTY SWEET GUN YA GOT THERE!" she screamed, making sure she was heard over the commotion they were trudging right through, the little lady completely unfazed by the riderless motorbikes swerving out of their way, and the bullets whizzing past her head. "WHAT ARE THE SPECS ON IT?"

@DapperDogman
@Admin
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Takeo slammed his staff down, a blizzard forming around him, ice shards raining down against his assailant. He threw the blizzard into the center of the Crossed horde and began to relentlessly freeze and kill the ones who hurt his friends. He left the blizzard raging against the Crossed. He began to tend to Aurelius and Tig.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next