Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 35 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:51 pm

The Doctor didnt know what to do, he wasnt a surgeon....but he would do his best. He tries to carry Aurelius but his back sent a pain through him that he couldnt pick the other man up. He was sweating and he knew he was still injured. "wheres a safe place?" he asked, knowing there might be a place to put the other male. Then he see Takeo coming over. "Takeo....' he said, worry in his voice. Was Aura going to be able to walk?
"wait wheres Sunny?" he asked. He looked around to try and see her and saw her still fighting.

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Snake was about to take the tenth shot and take out another Crossed when Tig broke his concentration. He tried to focus again before the alley exploded, sending the pair off of the roof. Snake landed on his feet, but still fell to the round, staying still for a second to make sure nothing was broken in his body before looking to Tig. He put a hand on his shoulder, putting a hand to his lips in the "Shh" motion. The Crossed were coming to check on the bodies.

"I need you to stay quiet...I'll take care of the Crossed."

No one left behind...that's how he ran Diamond Dogs. Your comrades are your family. You protect your family.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 35 Snake_slapyourshitCQC

Snake raised himself up, letting his biological arm hang limply as if it were useless. He gritted his teeth as the two Crossed men approached him, laughing and spewing taunts. Snake's mechanical arm began to rotate again, electricity pulsing off of it as he lunged forward, stunning the first man before shoving him into the wall to get to the second, pulling out his knife and blocking a smash from the Crossed's gun before kicking out his knee, the satisfying Crunch echoing in the alley as Snake then turned to face the first Crossed, who was throwing a punch at him. He bobbed to one side, narrowly dodging as he slashed at the man's shoulder, effectively making that arm useless while grabbing him and kicked out his legs, making him fall on his ass while he turned.

As he turned he ducked another wild swing from the second Crossed, the barrel of the gun grazing his Horn before he grabbed his arm, stopping the return swing and used the knife to slash at his neck, cutting clean through and letting him spray blood all over his body and face. Snake, now covered in blood that wasn't his turned and knelt, bringing his knife down into the skull of the first Crossed before he could even lift his head off the ground. The horrifying Shluck also echoing in the alley as the CQC ended.

It all only lasted five seconds.

Snake let out a tired breath and patted Tig's shoulder. "Alright...let me see what I can do about at least setting your ribs....the way you landed, they're done-for."

Once Tig complied as best he could, Snake quickly and carefully set every rib in place, and cracked Tig's back while he was at it to help relieve some stress and pain. He then carefully lifted Tig into a fire-man carry, placing him behind cover where the Crossed shouldn't be able to reach him with most weapons. He pulled out his .45 Caliber pistol, and two extra full clips. "Use this if necessary. Give them hell."

Snake then readied his Sniper Rifle, firing one last round for his Tenth Sniper kill. He switched back to his M4, and reloaded, not straying too far from Tig while still laying down fire in short, controlled bursts.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:52 pm

thedeviantKat wrote:"Arghh! You little!" I took out the 12mm pistol that Jack gave me, and fired back into his head, killing him on hit. "God, I never realized getting shot would hurt so much. I found some cover, and got behind it. As I ran over, I grabbed Jack''s shotgun. I Assessed the situation for a moment. I remembered I had gauze tape and bandage in my pocket. "Cover me, Snake!" I yelled. I wrapped it around the wound, "It'll have to hold for now."

WHACK!

Sunny felt a arm swing outta nowhere, catching her by the abdomen, UGH! she fell over, trying to catch her breath just as-- BOOM! Another blow, a jackboot slammed itself across the back of her head. It hurt like hell. Boom! Another hit. Again... the back of her head. BOOM! God, this was becoming too much. A Crossed Mayan went to town on Sunny, rendering the poor girl into a bloody bruised mess. Her head, abdomen, and legs were SMASHED by an assortment of boot marks and punches...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Take them back to the bus, I do believe people are going to be there. he handed the Doc his pack of Quick Revives. Hand them out to those who are severely injured. he said, before running back to Sunny, rage adorning his features.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 pm

(Aki- can I be a A.I for Devient? OOC)
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Aurelius heard their back and forth talk, though there wasn't much of it. He couldn't really do anything out here, he knew that. He almost felt like he had let everyone down though. Though his features kept that emotion out. Pain shadowed everything else at the moment. He might never walk, but he just might. He was keeping that small part of that hope alive for now.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Charles, from a safe distance aimed his special rifle. Hood up, goggles down. His expression serious. Looked about at who and what to shoot at. So, he kept aim until he felt the right time to shoot.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Takeo rammed into one of the Crossed assaulting Sunny. He drew his katana and decapitated a pair of them in one swift motion. He then began to brutally beat down the rest of them, popping their heads with a sharp stomp on their heads.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Her body being shown off for the true puppet that it was, Kyoko stood, in some disgusting show of what becoming a magical girl really did to your body. Her spear dissipating as it fell from her grasp, she gripped the running Harley by its handlebars forcing it forward and off of her face, or, what was left of the untouched portion of it. Her form trembled, her hands stuck in a half clutched position, her upper end hunched over as she stared at the muscle that shone through on her palms watching bits of bunt skin and drips of blood fall onto the ground.

"W-well.. I guess I really am.. some fucked up zombie.. huh..? she said, not enough power left in her to let her voice be loud enough to be heard except for those standing right next to her. Her soul gem almost felt heavier on a physical level as it clouded further, upon this realization, she dropped her magical girl form. Though, the only sign of this being her change in outfit back to her casual wear.
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:59 pm

DapperDogman wrote:"BUUUUUUULLDOOOOOOZEEEEEER!" a bellowing cry came as the male barreled his way into the fight, gunfire spraying over the ground, punctuated by heavy, dull thuds, the belt slowly moving through the gun's systems, dumping the brass into a pile on the floor around his feet
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 35 B962956C40E8C4E722CCCAB700F179C5CF9F4916
"Please, evacuate all civilians in a safe manner"

A deep chuckle emanated from the suit as the machine gun continued to roar, bullets flying from the barrel
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 35 1915351

@Admin
@Scorpion01
@York
@Everyone in the fight

He was unstoppable.

Jacket unloaded his M249 machine gun into the Mayans - the bullets fired at him ricocheted off his thick, powerful armor - rata-tat-tat-tat-tat! A clip of 200 rounds buried itself into literally FIFTY Mayans. It was a bloodstorm, man. I feel sorry for them. He killed more than Snake or ANY of the survivors - combined. Okay, maybe not COMBINED - but it was damned impressive. Seriously, this guy gets an 'S' rating on a video game.

At least, until this guy comes in.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 35 Tumblr_lr9ixerOnS1qgm57xo1_500

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOWM!

A shower of burning hot flames lit poor Jacket on fire, his armor almost melted from the sheer heat. He was alive, yes, but he NEEDED to get rid of the flamethrower Mayan! BROOOOOOOOOOWN! Another jet of flame shot out, lighting up Jacket once again - and a Sons of Anarchy member:

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 35 5164497742_0d73b17a51_o

Happy Lowman.

He screamed and screamed and screamed... as his flesh melted off his bones. He fell forward, crying out for his mother as the flames ate away his body...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Nick glanced at the one called Jack's lifeless body. He sighed in anger, not knowing if Jack's succumbing to the Crossed was either the result of his yelling at the Darkness or not, but one thing was clear: His grimoire came true like always.

Then suddenly the ground shook, explosions could be seen over the building rooftops. A war that was raging had suddenly made it's way to their area. It was always something...

Nick knew he couldn't really fight with his injured shoulder this time...otherwise the experience would be extremely painful. He stayed within the cover of the bus, hiding from sight and mind. He couldn't contribute to this fight this time.

Or could he?

"Hey,"

Nick turned around. There in the back of the bus was Kody. Surprised and relieved to see a familiar face, Nick teared up as he went to hug her. He was surprised when he went straight through her, hitting his left shoulder hard in the seat of the bus. Nick gritted his teeth and held his shoulder as he backed up and looked at "Kody". WTH?

"Nick, I'm only in ghost form to you right now. My body is handling things in New Orleans right now."

Nick stopped when he heard this. "It's in New Orleans now?"

"Yes and it's spreading quickly across the United States."

Nick didn't know what to think of that. He sat down in the seat next to Kody, wincing at his shoulder.

Kody nestled closer, as if the placebo of her warmth would be enough to make Nick feel better. It did."Your shoulder...I can feel your pain all the way from New Orleans."

Nick sighed, "I'm sorry. I'll try harder not to defend a busload of people from bikers."

Kody rolled her eyes. "That's so you, Nick. Sarcasm even in the face of danger. Here." Kody got closer and placed her ghost hand into the bullet wound. To Nick's shock, the pain faded away completely. Nick had full control of his shoulder again. Tearing away the bandages showed the hole had been plugged from both sides.

"H-How did-"

"Don't ask questions." she interrupted. "You've got other issues, like trying to stop more biker gang zombie things. Now stop being a wuss and help your friends.

"They're called the Crossed." Nick informed her. "And thank you."

Kody smiled before she faded away. "You owe me..."

Nick knew. Kody and his mom were the only people who could raise him to the highest of his mental attitude. Right now, he was an optimistic powerhouse, something more dangerous to fight than an angry powerhouse.

Biker gang, be ready!
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Admin wrote:
thedeviantKat wrote:"Arghh! You little!" I took out the 12mm pistol that Jack gave me, and fired back into his head, killing him on hit. "God, I never realized getting shot would hurt so much. I found some cover, and got behind it. As I ran over, I grabbed Jack''s shotgun. I Assessed the situation for a moment. I remembered I had gauze tape and bandage in my pocket. "Cover me, Snake!" I yelled. I wrapped it around the wound, "It'll have to hold for now."

WHACK!

Sunny felt a arm swing outta nowhere, catching her by the abdomen, UGH! she fell over, trying to catch her breath just as-- BOOM! Another blow, a jackboot slammed itself across the back of her head. It hurt like hell. Boom! Another hit. Again... the back of her head. BOOM! God, this was becoming too much. A Crossed Mayan went to town on Sunny, rendering the poor girl into a bloody bruised mess. Her head, abdomen, and legs were SMASHED by an assortment of boot marks and punches...

"Son of a... Someone get it off me!" I felt like death, I had a feeling if I was to take many more blows, I'd be dead. I tried reaching for my pistol, but it didn't work, I got it out, and then my hand was smashed along with it, the gun was then thrown 10 feet. I noticed his foot raise the highest he could get it, I rolled. SLAM! His foot was sent a foot into the ground. I got the pistol and fired three times. BANG! BANG! BANG! Three shot, two in the abdomen, one to the heart. He fell, I felt horrible

((I was typing something else, Sad ))
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:03 pm

The Doctor then felt a coughing fit hit him and he coughed. He made sure he covered his mouth and hoped he wasnt getting sick. He was given the quick revives and managaed to pick Aura up this time and he carried the other man back to the bus and set him in a seat and handed him a quick revive. He coughed again and covered his mouth. His back wound was still tender. "sit tight" he said.

He ran back out to help the others. He saw Jack's lifeless body and frowns. I didnt know you well. He thought. But he continued to help the others by firing at the Crossed. He had been limping a bit when he ran because his sprained ankle.
But he didnt let that stop him. He still fired at the crossed and groans when his gun ran out of bullets and tried to refill it.
He saw Jacket with the flamethrower. Where did he get that? he wondered.
Nevermind, the others have it handled and saw the flames coming near him and tried to get out of the way.

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Takeo cut down the final assailants of Sunny and poured the cool liquid of Quick Revive down her throat and sprinted after Jacket, absolutely feeling hatred towards the crazy flamethrower man wielding man.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Snippy found his target. Finger on the trigger. Inhale. Exhale. He locked onto the flamethrower Mayan, as best he could. And took a shot. After the first shot followed three more bullets. At least one of them would have to hit the mayan, maybe more, time would tell. The rest of Snippys time was moving into another position before shooting at the flamethrower mayan once more

@Flame thrower mayan/admin

@Everyone
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:06 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:3 Crossed looked upon Athena, growling and smiling as they each licked there lips. Fuck, aren't I gonna have a nice time with you honey~ You like it don't you?~~~ He sounded arrogant and all, the three holding crowbars and rebars, quickly beginning to charge at her as one slashed near her hip, another at her head, and the last one taking a stab at her stomach.

Athena growled as they taunted her. She raised her shield blocking the hit to the head and stomach but the hip got hit pretty hard. She dropped with it and used it to jump into one shield first. All of this abuse causing blades to pop out of her shield and began to spin. Each hit making them spin faster. After hitting one of the crossed in the face she combat rolled back into action slashing at on with her sword and aiming to stab another. "Nothing but psychos. Nothing but scum!" She said still attacking the three

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Takeo ducked under the whizzing sniper shots at the flamethrower man, before skidding on his feet and turning back, running towards Jacket to assist him. He dragged him up and running for cover.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Here they are again, back in the thick of the battle, and once again suffering just as much as their enemy. These injuries and casualties are becoming more frequent and Thorin fails to see any forethought in this fight. Even some of the damage was not caused by their foe, but at their own hands! He wasn't sure if it was carelessness or the work of the traitors. Which causes him to think back to the death of Jack. He seemed like a decent Man and it wasn't right for him to go out like that. But where did he get infected at? There were no Crossed after the Mayans around 7/11.

There was something more going on around here and he didn't like it. He found cover as these strange weapons do unbelievable amounts of damage. He couldn't find much ways to get into the fight without being hit by these noise makers. The fire some sort of projectile at faster speeds than any bow and arrow could create. At this point he wishes his nephew Kíli was here to shoot down some of the Crossed. Or at least have a bow himself. He took cover from the flying bullets with his sword and shield drawn. Yet the destructive force of these weapons caused him to doubt if his shield would hold up at all. He needed to get in close to do any damage to his foes.

It was then he saw a huge blast of flame and the very sight reminded him of Smaug. "By Mahal....Dragon's fire?" He asked shocked and stunned by the sight. He watched as one of the biker's melted away like so many on that day. The Crossed was no dragon but to have that kind of power, how are people like them, to stand up to such wanton destruction? Still these survivors were fighting tooth and nail, and while their foes are dying, it just seemed the battle would never end.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Snake kept up the suppressing fire. He gritted his teeth and ducked down behind cover. He put a finger to his ear and spoke into his radio. "I need fire Support now. More! Two gunships and another artillery strike on the damned Crossed!" he growled out, throwing another flare as hard as he could into the middle of the Crossed.

Another salvo of Artillery fire came from the sky, slamming into the Crossed while two Blackfoot Gunships soared into view from afar, Miniguns manned and already spitting lead down range at the Crossed while they also fired their own rocket salvos. The two choppers made circling paths around the Crossed, keeping at least one of their Mini-guns firing at all times, aiming to keep them absolutely locked in place so they could not fight back against the Survivors and S.O.A. Any attempt to use an RPG or something of the sort would be met with a hail-storm of flares to throw off the assailing rocket.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:10 pm

"God, could this day get worse?" I tried getting up, but it was too much. I waited for about 30 seconds, I tried to get up and it worked. I grabbed the shotgun and blasted away some of the crossed. I made sure I didn't get hit with flames, only coming out to shoot when I didn't hear flames spewing from the weapon. I had only ever seen them when I was near the weapons that people like Snake and Raiden used. They were as powerful as they looked. "Someone take him out. We can't do much if he's not down. Wait, I have a plan. Everyone back up!" I was gonna try and shoot the canister of napalm. It would take down a few crossed as well. "Get behind cover!"
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:10 pm

The flames came to an eventual stop as the liquid ran out, in a growl of frustration I removed the leather strap and dropped the device. Throughout all the chaos surrounding us I caught sight of Kyoko, the two wheeled vehicle mowing her down as turning her to a bloody mess. All my pains and aches evaporated at the sight of it, drawing my sword and half running, half limping towards her, lettings my song guide my sword strokes as I cut down a score of Crossed. When I finally reached her she was standing but by the look of her she should not have been. I did not question it as I moved to her and pulled one of her arms over my shoulder and wrapped my own around her waist and helped her move. Though to be honest she might have been helping me move as much as I was helping her, but at least this way we could cover one another and hopefully reach the safety of the bus sooner.
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by york Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Zoey
@Aki @Lunar Polymath

Zoey stopped, looking horrified as she saw the gruesome scene; quickly, she holstered one of her pistols, aiming the other one around, trying to fend off any crossed that drew too close to comfort. Her other hand dug around in her pockets, looking for something, hell, even some painkillers... Where was that trusty first aid kit when she needed it? Wait, there it is! Her hand grasped at something on her waist, a red bag with a distinct white cross on it. As she scrambled over to her now injured comrade, she kicked off the Crossed bike and knelt by Kyoko attempting to patch up her injured face as much as she could. A combined work of disinfectants, plasters, and a few bandages here and there. However, it was a bit difficult to do with one hand, though, if she were to risk using two, she'd be unarmed; all she could hope was that Kyoko would turn out okay after this...
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Aurelius looked at The Doctor, nodding. "It's not like I can go anywhere." he said, gesturing to his leg. He let The Doctor go and help. He took the Quick Revive, hoping that would help heal the worst of the damage. He grimaced in pain as he felt it working. He looked out towards the chaos and saw a flame-thrower Mayan, raising a brow. Where in the world did someone get something like that? He shook his head, looking around the bus, finding a discarded gun, maybe in all of the chaos. He made sure it was loaded before sitting back, looking at the flame-thrower Mayan and attempted a couple of shots where he was sitting. He could have groaned at his stupidity, but it was worth a shot.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Pipboy: Uploaded. V.A.T.S System function, activated. E.F.S Functional." Devieants pipboy chimed. "Voice activate mode, Activated. New user. Please say name." The pipboy waited for a response

@Deviant
(Plz note, im only her pipboy, so I cant do shit except baseically spectate and give minor advice, which could turn fatal.)
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Tbore wrote:The now familar sound of gunfire filled the air and I knew I would last only seconds if I went out their now. My wounds were still not full healed but I was well enough to move a bit more freely now. I took a quick glance at our surroundings and located the largest cluster of enemies I could see and scowled inwardly to myself. I did not want to use this but there is little choice now.

I reached into my pack and began pulling out and assembling a contraption my sister had designed, made originally for naval warfare but this one had been cut down and shrieked for personal use. It only took a few moments to fully assemble and load with the fluid stored with it. I hoisted its strap over my shoulder to support and breathed deep before standing up and aiming the device at the large cluster of Crossed. Pumping the device and twisting the mechanism released a continuous stream of liquid that caught fire instantly and spread hot fiery death over all in its path. I continued to pump the device, keeping the stream of flames constant and aiming at all the Crossed it would reach.

The Crossed lit aflame, they screamed out, hurdling themselves toward Vaeli, "Kiiiiill~" Your napalm, whatever the origin, played HELL on the Mayans. An ocean of scorching flames licked and ate away at dozens of them. A few of them attempted to flee, whirring their Harley Davidsons AWAY from the literal firestorm. They screamed out, despite being Crossed, the pain was immense. I mean, it IS fire. One of the WORST ways to die. You could see little figures, the Mayans, run away like orange silhouettes, into the desert...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 35 Uvex-Fire-Suit

Good work, Vaeli!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down