Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 22 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Takeo caught Mitsuko taking his Desert Eagle. I'll be right back stranger. he said, as he walked towards Mitsuko.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xibilation Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Aurelius wrote:Aurelius decided to get out, pulling Norman with him. He fired out the blown out windows, actually surprised he got a couple of The Crossed right in the head. Apparently his aim was a lot more efficient than he thought. He got out and trailed a bit away from it. He saw a lot of people out already. He saw a discarded automatic weapon on the ground, probably left when one of The Crossed died. He picked it up and made sure it was loaded. He seen a woman make eye contact with a Crossed and cursed. He motioned for Norman to follow and got closer, making sure to get The Crossed man's attention. Three shots: One in the chest, one in the stomach, and one in the head. He watched the body drop with a grimace and made his way to the young lady. "You all right?" he asked. As he asked that, the bus he was just on exploded, making him duck out of reflex and pulled Norman around him to shield him.

@Louise
@Bus #2
@Anyone

"Hell yeah! I'm great! Did you just see thaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH-"

BOOM!

Louise ducked behind a seat. She looked around at the bus, seeing the fire on Bus Two and that Bus One had just exploded. Sweat dripped down her face from the heat, eyes wide with excitement. Quickly, Louise started running to the front, trying to get near the driver.

"How are we going to get the fire off?" she yelled, her young voice barely making it over the sounds of chaos. She looked back at the man who had just saved her, asking him the question, too.

@Bus Two
@Bus Two Driver
@Aurelius
Xibilation
Xibilation

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Timelordtsuzuki924 wrote:(and is jack, harry and the doctor close to where they might see nick being robbed?)

(( No, you're on bus one. But I'm going to make a mid-round update soon. And yes, you're all on the buses. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:40 pm

The explosion rocked him and he assumed Norman as well. He looked around the bus and he moved up the front, tugging Norman along with him. "Well, we could get buckets of sands and throw it on the fire. If we had anything that was really cold we could have done something with that." he said, taking off his coat and beating at the flames near him. "Or we could take our sweet time and beat the fire out." he said, beating the flames down with his jacket.

@Bus 2
@Louise
@Anyone
Aurelius
Aurelius

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:41 pm

While Kyokos deadly weapon provided us with a great deal of protection small projectiles still managed to find their way through the defense. My song screams warnings at me without pause, but it was near impossible to react to them. By the time my song had warned me the small projectiles had already began punching holes through Kyoko. I was slightly shocked she was able to stay standing and continue to keep her weapons moving, but more than that I felt and fury rise within me.

My usual pitch black eyes taking on a dull red hue as I held my sword tightly, bullets began to ping off my armor, forcing my the areas hit to snap back a moment before returning to their usual place. The pain was immense beyond words but my anger was all the filled my mind.

The instant her chains moved forward and an opening presented itself I dove out of the protective shell, returning to my dance, though this time intensified a hundred times over. The smooth dance now a deadly flurry of blood and gore that moved at an ungodly pace, moving from target to target, leaving remains barely recognizable as human.

By the time fatigue set in and my movements slowed to an eventual stop my dark armor was now colored crimson. A large portion of the blood being my own as my armor had not protected me nearly as well as I hoped. The anger dimmed and the pain rose through my entire body, forcing me to my knees and my sword dropped from my grip. My breathing becoming labored and deep as blood poured from several bullet wounds in my arms, legs and chest. None of the wounds themselves were fatal but together the blood loss made my skin begin to pale. "I remember what death feels like...."
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:45 pm

LunarPolymath wrote:
Admin wrote:
LunarPolymath wrote:Kyoko would stand and fight, in the hopes that someone would come back, but mostly because she wasn't going to let her transformation go to waste. Magic was a finite and valuable resource to her, and with no witches around to replenish it, she was going to get as much mileage as she could each time she transformed. "C'mon you fucks! Meet your death on the end of my spear!" she shouted back loudly at the approaching Mayans as she whipped her spear about in circles over her head, causing it's sections to begin coming apart, allowing the spear to get as much range as needed. It was now more of a spear attached to a whip now, but she seemed no less ready to use it masterfully.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 22 5-5494-18482-MahouShoujoMadokaMagica05Large34jpg-620x

@Admin

Vaelri and Koyko were surrounded, to say the least...

The Crossed, all belonging to an Outlaw MC known as 'The Mayans,' smirked, "Bringin' a knife to a gun fight, holmes?" The leader, Marcus Alverez, smirked, "This ain't no knife fight shit, man." His MC chuckled, "I wanna fuuuuuck 'em both!" Another chimed in, "I want her cuuuunt~" Yeah. Bad idea bringing a knife to a gunfight. Sorry, kiddies. A tide of bullets rip out of their chambers, charging toward the two assailants, pop! pop! pop! pop! just as...

"GTA MOTHAFUCKA!" said Tristana. Okay, not really. I wish. T.T

Tristana stepped in, the Mayans glance up in surprise, eyes widened...

@Tbore
@Lunar
@InnerMcMahon

Kyoko was ready to really let loose, though she was stopped as she watched Vaelin cleave through a portion of them, managing to dance his way through her tangle of chains that connected to her spear. She grinned as he leaned against her back, turning her head slightly as she spoke to him. "It'd be a pleasure.. just try to keep up!" she told him, just as the crossed began to spout their usual threats and bullshit. Though she instantly snapped to action as she heard their firearms barked to life, getting her chains to start whirling about in a defensive sphere around her and Vaelin, ripping up the pavement as it spun, deflecting or stopping a good portion of the bullets. Of course, based on probability alone, there were shots that made it through, and had no issue punching right through her clothes, and then her skin. As bad as it looked with her becoming steadily riddled with bullet holes, she didn't flinch a bit, she only grit her teeth harder and made sure to keep her spear and chains moving.

The bullets roared, ripping through Kyoko's flesh, spraying the Crossed in red, red blood... they screamed in delight, hanging their tongues out slowly, catching the droplets of blood between their teeth, "Yeeees~" One of them screamed just before-- RIIIIIIP~ meat confetti. Alot of it. Sprayed out and about, shredding their bodies into little chunks of meat. Three of them... four of them... five... "Pull back!" The Crossed Alvarez shouted out to his crew. A -smart- Crossed, huh? Interesting. Whirr~ the revving of Harley Davidson motorcycles met your ears, as the Crossed MC began driving off.

You had a bad, bad feeling about this...

If Vaeli glanced over, Kyoko was riddled in bullets... but... she wasn't dying! What the fuck? The Mayans vanished into the night, the battleground was strewn in bodies, bullets, fire streaks thanks to Nick, and overall chaos. Shit, you're lucky, for NOW. But no, Vaeli wasn't done. Not yet. He burst forth, at breakneck speeds, his swords hacking away at the fleeing Crossed. Hell, even their motorcycles felt his wraith! Eight of them. Fucking EIGHT Crossed insurgents, diced into tiny pieces, thanks to Vaeli.

The night fell silent. You all were safe. For now.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 22 Naksan-provincial-park-05

@EVERYONE. INCLUDING BUS 1 AND 2.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:47 pm

the doctor was glad it was all over for now and he had time to possibly rest and recover. He removed the shard of glass from his shoulder and threw it to the ground. He put his hand on the wound and he sips more of the blue soda. He felt the pain fade

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Yo-Yo wrote:(Are the buses still moving? Or is it stopping by a gas station?)

(( I'll post that in the mid-round update, but yes, a gas station will be our next and final location before Charming! Very Happy ))

(( Brb smoke break! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Jack looked at the doctor. "Now were do we find a motercycle" jack looked over. There was a discarded moterbike over on the buss (2bus). "We could see if that works. Hey whatever happened to thorin and takeo? Never mind im sure there fine." Jack looked at the little girl. "Wanna ride a bike? Here, you can shoot while were driveing." Jack gave the little girl his 12mm pistol. "Its got a kick, so becareful." He looked to the doctor. "Your driveing"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:50 pm

@Admin
@Lunar Polymath

Tristana rode in towards the Mayans circling Kyoko, shouting a battlecry as glided right on past the lot of them, unloading all her submachine gun had into all those dirty fucks, before wheeling around, jumping off the bike and igniting her cannon again. Boomer fired against the motorbike, and in an intense action-movie stunt, Tristana used the blast combined with the bike's explosion to launch herself higher than she had ever gone before, feeling the wind rushing through her hair as she unleashed a rain of fire and lead upon the bikers.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOOOOOO! YEAAAAAAAAAH! I'M. SO. FUCKING. PUMPED RIGHT NOW!" she screamed, crushing Marcus Alvarez beneath her, using him to break her fall. After wreaking utter carnage, she took a deep breath in through her nose, and sighed. "Ahhh...I love the smell of kicked asses in the morning." she commented, wiping the blood, sweat, and gunpowder off her face, looking at Kyoko with a grin. "You're welcome.~" Tristana said slyly, knocking the empty clip out of her sub and loading in a new one before holstering again.

"Now how's about we catch up with the group?"
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Jack looked at the doctor. "Now were do we find a motercycle" jack looked over. There was a discarded moterbike over on the buss (2bus). "We could see if that works. Hey whatever happened to thorin and takeo? Never mind im sure there fine." Jack looked at the little girl. "Wanna ride a bike? Here, you can shoot while were driveing." Jack gave the little girl his 12mm pistol. "Its got a kick, so becareful." He looked to the doctor. "Your driveing"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:53 pm

The doctor went with jack and the girl to the bike. "thats fine with me.."He said. he was a good driver. He was glad the bike was still intact
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:53 pm

((Death, you do realize we are on the buses, right? It's night...))
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Griffin was sitting on the bus thinking about the murder that had taken place at the hotel. She was getting drowsy and was about to doze off when everything went wrong at once. Griffin was flung back and hit her head on one of the bus seats and knocking her out. When she was able to gain some consciousness all the sounds seem to explode around her. Griffin gripped the side of her head as she tried to make sense of what was going on around her. When she let go of her head she noticed blood on her hands, but was distracted when she finally noticed all the crossed. 'Crap' she thought was she reached for one of the guns she had which was luckily still with her. Griffin started firing at the crossed and hit a few. She noticed that her aim was a bit off, but that was probably because of the head injury that hurt like hell.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 pm

(We walked out side didnt we?)
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:57 pm

The rest of the day, I remained silent. I was scared, I was but a liability by now. Shortly after the sun had set, I fell asleep, next to Jack. I leaned against him while I slept. I felt comforted when I was with him. I don't know why, but there was something about him. It felt like he had been in a situation like this before.

((Yeah, but it turns out we're meant to be on the buses, don't wanna get left behind do ya?))
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Kyoko's spear, along with its incredible length of chain faded in just a few seconds with another telltale flash of red and white light, one that enveloped her as well. As the light went out, Kyoko alone remained, without a weapon to be seen, fit back into her casual wear, that was just a riddled with bullet holes and stained with blood as her magical her getup was. She stood, hunched over, surrounded by torn up asphalt and a literal mess of both body and motorcycles. She panted heavily as she leaked blood like a punctured IV-bag, looking about at the carnage around her through half opened eyes, just barely able to spot a crumpled over Vaelin and Harley riding Tristana who had just rolled up on the scene, past her eyelids and the blood staining her vision.

Her hand was raised to her eyes to lazily wipe away the blood, or at least she thought, her arm was too riddled with lead to move properly, it only jerked about uselessly. "W-well... what.. a fucking start.. to our road trip.. " she forced out between coughs, blood trickling down her chin. She could tell she got wrecked pretty bad, much worse than she thought. It would take at least a good night's worth of sleep for her to be able to limp, let alone move her legs at all. It was only her determination that kept her standing at the moment.

Tristana's words didn't sound like anything more than vibrations being made underwater, maybe she was still too busy gloating that she had helped to realize yet, but it was that attitude that brought a shaky grin to Kyoko's lips. She had a feeling this little, blue elf would make for a good friend too, but she was currently trying to stay on her feet, the process of thinking almost painful at the moment.

@The Distraction
@Tbore

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Mitsuko- Bus 1

Mitsuko noticed a man coming towards her and aimed the gun at him. No way was he taking it from her! However, she lowered the gun as she saw a frenzy of slashes out of the corner of her eye. Someone with a sword had just sliced and diced the Crossed she had failed to notice before.

The sound of bullets had stopped, though fire trailed behind the bus. Everything was so calm now. Mitsuko looked back at Takeo
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:59 pm

(oh no i dont want to be left behind)

"maybe we should get back on the bus..." The doctor said and he rubbed his face slightly. His face was still burnt some. He didnt know if the bike was useable anyway.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:01 pm

I don't get how you learn to steal from a man who practically saved our lives. Takeo tisked, walking towards her with a katana in hand. He stared at her coldly, his boots eerily thumping against the bus floor.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Harry saw the man walk towards the girl with his katana out, his stance looking violent. He got up quickly and put his hand on the man's shoulder. Hey, maybe we should just put the sword away on this one and just talk? The danger has passed, for now it seems. Let's just talk, here. He interposed himself between the two, and surreptitiously shook his shield bracelet loose from his duster sleeve again.
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Jack looked at the doctor. Y"ou drive after we wake. Keep us safe. If you see anyone with murderous intent...melt him." Jack gave the doctor his plasma pistol. The little girl was frighten. He knew this. Hell. He was scared. He pulled out his combat shotgun. "If you get tired...um..doctor, wake me." He fell asleep. Trudting the doctor. He formed a protective barrier around the girl. "Whats your name anyway girl?"
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:05 pm

(( Back from smoke break! Writing mid-round update soon! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Charles yawned and looked around, he had been driving the bus for a while now.

"Hey who's alive? And who's on the bus!"

Charles shouted the question a loud

@bus 1
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:10 pm

(Im on the bus with deviant and timelord)
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next