Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 12 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Jack looked at the doctor. His leg was bad. He pulled out a stimpack, and acted quickly. He injected the stimpack in the doctor. Right on his leg. "The pain should be fading by now." He said. He kept track of how many stimpacks he had. He looked at his pipboy on his wrist. He had 12 left. Damn. He turn to Takeo. "Serriously, not all ghouls aare flesh eaters."
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Athena holds her sword and shield ready to be attacked knowing that darkness is a severe handicap. She steps slowly into the darkness listening for a noise other than dripping.

@Generator
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 12 Haikyo_themepark%20cafeteria

There was a flash of light coming out real quickly from the lunchroom, quickly turned off as a scuffle went into the kitchen. You could choose to ignore it, or continue on and follow the scuffling.

@Lunchroom
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:42 pm

I'm being serious. We both know that we come from different dimensions, judging from the difference from the worlds we come in. Takeo said, exasperated. He wouldn't relent on the fact that the zombies he faced weren't ghouls. Sure, he'd fare well against those ghouls if they didn't want to eat his flesh unlike the zombies who almost tore his crew apart.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:43 pm

"ouch!" The doctor yelped, not liking the sudden sting of an injection. He looked at Jack. "what did you put in me?" He asked. Would it give me an allergic reaction like aspirin? He wondered
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:44 pm

There were three areas in the security room in which you could search. There was the Filing cabinets, the desks, or the Head Securities small office. Where would you like to start searching for the key?

@Security room
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Griffin turned around and started searching the desks looking for a key. She kept ignoring everyone else in the room.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Thorin nodded and was prepared to go find something to assist the Doctor in his healing when suddenly Jack stabbed him with something. "What are you doing!?" He exclaimed, surprised by his actions. It was then he said it was for the pain. Medicine? When does stabbing someone actually heal someone? This world was strange indeed. Yet the Doctor didn't quite seemed to like it and this made Thorin even more suspicious of this Jack character. "Yes I too would like to know what you just did." Thorin asked giving him a cold glare.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Aurelius went into the Head Securities small office, searching for the keys as well. His mind on getting out of here.

@security room
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:49 pm

A small little wheeze came out from the buses suspensions, moving left and right a little in response to the movement from Zoey and the others. Though through it, a light wheezing could be heard that was not from the suspensions, seemingly coming from the back. Do you investigate?

@Zoey
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:50 pm

"I'm guessing I should try and establish communications with them?" At the moment, I really had not clue what I should do. It was a bit chaotic.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Jack looked at the Doctor. "Stim cells." Jack said clearly. "They help with healing. Sometimes instantly. As long as something's not in the wound, it heals almost magically. Saved my ass hundreds of times." Jack said flatly. "I only have 12 left. so ill have to use them sparingly. Hard thing to do though." Jack looked at his leg. It looked like it was getting better already. "My...um....dimension perfected stim cell research." Jack said rubbing his neck. He turn to Thorin and Takeo. "Hes going to be fine. There might be a scar though. I have ton of them."
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:52 pm

@Dragonrogue
@Resisting
@Aurelius

As she saw Griffin turn and head to search the desks, and Aurelius head for the Head Office, Tristana shrugged and shuffled towards the filing cabinets. Might as well have every location covered!
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:54 pm

The Doctor relaxed when he heard it was to help his leg heal. Stem cells huh? sounds almost like those Nanogenes that I saw going back to world war II and meeting Jack Harkness... He thought. "I guess ill try to be more careful then so you dont waste them then" He said. He felt a lot better as it kicked in and healed his leg wound

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Takeo shrugged turned to look at the buses. We should probably get going and fix them if they're damaged. Turn them into a mobile base if we even could. Takeo said, as he moved forward, beginning to disassemble a few parts of the buses. He pried off the front, and looked around for scrap metal. If I were you, I'd probably start help turning this bus into a anti-Crossed bus and start working on the more cleaner ones.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Thorin relaxed after the Doctor did so first. He didn't understand what Stem Cells where but they did indeed sounded like magic as Jack said. For once he did actually wish for the Wizard, Gandalf, to be right here beside him. He could explain all of these things he's seen and heard with no difficulty. After all, magic is his specialty and all of this seemed nothing short of magical. He then looked over to the Swordsman who seemed to want to fortify the bus. A moblie fortification sounds too good to be true, yet it would be highly advantageous for them. He then heard wheezing noises coming from the buses. "Are any of you even certain that these...things, can perform?" Thorin asked, unsure that these buses can do much of anything besides sit around. "Because they don't appear to be in working order. The metal doesn't even seem to be of a quality make." He added.

Last edited by Septimus11 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:04 pm

As Aurelius searched, he thought he heard a jangle of keys somewhere. So he kept searching, at least all locations were being searched. In one of the drawers of the security office he found a loaded gun. Probably for obvious safety reasons. He took the gun, tucking it into his pants for later use. Or sooner use, depending on what could happen.

@Everyone at security room
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:06 pm

"They look that they were useable long ago but being left abandoned I guess they became not usable...and dirty, but we might be able to fix them enough to protect us and if they arent too damaged, they can be used to transport us" The doctor said. he hears the wheezing and felt uneasy. He hoped it wasnt a Crossed but he wasnt so sure.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Drip-Drip-Drip... Athena could barely see then, the dark enveloping around her as she could swear she heard whispering... Pwsht-Fsht-Sht-I see you-Pwsht-Fsht-Tsh... It was scary to say the least, and it was more so she couldn't hear until.

FWAM! The door behind her shut hard, loud enough for some near to hear, especially her. It might've given a fright to Athena. What was worse was that right when that shut off, if she turned her head, the dimly lit light would give off and break, the sound of a light wind at the the time of it breaking being heard. She was in full darkness as another light turned on, this one of a television.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 12 Hqdefault

"Who am I to you? Am I a shadow? Am I a man? Or am I simply just your imagination?... No... I AM A GOD."

Soon, Athena was thrown against the wall by an unseen force before a bright light pierced the darkness right infront of her.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1YWUVl6GiMuvtdaHEBPFmYC1g9ZMYXvm4yXc-tX6qJ0vP8wfD

"Use the Light." A deeper voice instructed
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:12 pm

He kicked down the door of a garage and literally jolted with happiness as he found mountains upon mountains of scrap parts and dove into it, immediately he came out, dragging pieces of metal and assembling a lethal front and hammered it on. He worked on the headlights, replacing the lightbulbs and began to scrub the bus as clean as he could. We're going to have one hell of a bus once I'm done. he giggled, working on some more features on the bus.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Jack was about to say how the busss should be beyond repair, but he heard white noise on his pipboy radio. ".....I'm guessing I should try and establish communications with them?...." It was a little girls voice. He picked up his portable ham radio broad caster. "Hello....little girl.....can you hear me?" Jack asked. He waved everone over. "Some ones on the radio. This could be important."

@deviant
@timelord
@Thorin
@Takeo

Last edited by Death2077 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Takeo immediately stopped what he was doing and ran over to Jack, listening in.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:16 pm

The doctor came over when Jack motioned for them to come over. A little girl? why is she on the radio? He wondered. "maybe she can tell us where she is..." he said. He hoped this wasnt a trick and this was a crossed. But he kept hearing a certain wheezing in a bus.
He looked around to the bus. "im going to look inside one." he said and went to one of the cleaner ones and opened the door and peeked inside

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Thorin watched as the Swordsman eagerly worked on some sort of construction project. It appeared he was applying armor to the bus, which was a good idea. He may not have a forge to work upon but he figured he could at least assist. It was then he heard Jack calling them over and decided to investigate. It might be important if they must stop working on the bus. It was then strange sounds came from his wrist as something strange laid upon it. It wasn't armor or at least not any armor he's ever seen. He called it a radio and whatever that was he was talking to it.

Thorin thought Jack was beginning to lose his mind, but the Doctor and the Swordsman seemed to be rather anxious to hear a response. "Who can tell us what? I don't understand what we're doing right now. Shouldn't the repairs to one of the buses be of more importance than standing around?" He asked clearly confused.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:24 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:A small little wheeze came out from the buses suspensions, moving left and right a little in response to the movement from Zoey and the others. Though through it, a light wheezing could be heard that was not from the suspensions, seemingly coming from the back. Do you investigate?

@Zoey
Deciding to follow Zoey, Wei would slowly investigate the strange wheezing. It seemed unnatural... as though there was something onboard with them that wasn't supposed to be there. With that line of thinking, he felt like a character in some sort of bad horror movie that was about to be slaughtered.

But he wasn't about to have any of that shit.

With that being said, he kept one hand on his gun, just in case.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened
Verite
Verite

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next