Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 23 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by The Distraction Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:12 pm

@Lunar Polymath

After kicking around the bodies for a bit, Tristana finally realized the condition Kyoko was in, quickly running up beside her and helping to steady the girl. "Whoa, whoa, hey...I'm here to help. Just stay steady..." Tristana said calmly, almost reflexively moving one of her hands to cover as many of the wounds as one hand could, applying gentle pressure on them as she nested her head right underneath Kyoko's arm. "Slow and steady wins the race...just lean on me if you need to, alright? I'll get you help once we meet up with the others."
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Takeo halted in his tracks and nodded as he slid the katana in his sheath.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:13 pm

The doctor watched over the girl and Jack with the plasma gun
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:15 pm

I suddenly awoke, I was having a nightmare about what had just happened. I knew I was fine when I woke up, but the nightmare seemed all too real.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:15 pm

((Hey, @Admin. Is it okay for Charles to have found a Gas Station while driving??))
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Aurelius sat down heavily in a seat on the bus, seeing Norman take a seat near him. Everything had quieted down, for now. He knew it wouldn't last long.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Harry nodded. That went better than expected, he thought grimly. He looked back to the girl, Why did you take the gun? We're all in this mess together for the time being, we should be helping each other, not fighting.

@yo-yo
@SlightlyInsane
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Griffin slouched down in the bus seat once the fighting was done, and looked around at who was still there. Before she saw everyone on the bus she heard someone ask who was still alive and said " I am still here. What happened? Griffin asked because she was knocked out for most of the fight.
@Romantically Apocaliptic
@bus 1
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Jack was startled at the sudden movement. The girl was awake. "Your safe. It was a dream.." jack said while calming her. "Just a dream" he cued.
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 pm

The Doctor looked at them. "is she ok?"he asked
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:24 pm

"Yeah, I... I'm fine." It was getting to me, the blood, the death, the crossed being almost everywhere you go. We were all knocking on death's door, but the only one that death took that Cultist. "It's been a long day."
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:25 pm

Mitsuko eyed Takeo as he walked toward her, katana in hand. She steadied her arm, preparing to shoot when another man stepped in. Takeo placed his katana in its sheath after the man asked to just talk.

Lowering the gun, Mitsuko looked at the peacekeeper who was now talking to her. "I did not have a weapon," she responded.
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:27 pm

The Doctor watched them. 'yes it has been a long day..."he said. He wanted to rest but he knew there was danger.
He felt stigning and knew his shoulder was starting to throb but he tried to keep a straight face so he didnt make them worry.
But he needed to sit down and does so. He kept a grip on the gun

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:27 pm

(( So, here's the plan for tonight kiddies. I'm going to make the mid-round update, it will be located in a gas station... from there, I will do minor GMing as I have to work for 2 hours. Once I return, I will GM the rest of the match. There will be more action! ))

(( Btw, during your two hour downtime, be sure to vote for who you think the traitor is. For example, I vote for Sunny. Give an IC decision and make sure it's bolded and underlined. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:27 pm

(( And please, no more one-liners or I swear I'll have the traitors target you! <3 ))

(( *Looks at Jack, Sunny, and Doctor.* ))

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Jack looked at the girl. " I get nightmares too. Dont worry about it. We all seen things we shouldnt have" jack said to the girl. "Whats your name anyway?"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:29 pm

The Distraction wrote:@Lunar Polymath

After kicking around the bodies for a bit, Tristana finally realized  the condition Kyoko was in, quickly running up beside her and helping to steady the girl. "Whoa, whoa, hey...I'm here to help. Just stay steady..." Tristana said calmly, almost reflexively moving one of her hands to cover as many of the wounds as one hand could, applying gentle pressure on them as she nested her head right underneath Kyoko's arm. "Slow and steady wins the race...just lean on me if you need to, alright? I'll get you help once we meet up with the others."

Kyoko's hearing had cleared up enough that she could understand Tristana well enough, though it still sounded fairly muffled. "T-thanks.... I can hold myself up, you just gotta drag me a bit.. my legs aren't cooperatin' that much.." She said in response, flinching just a bit as pain lanced through her arm, and up through her legs. Though she would suck it up, because she couldn't let herself rely on someone she just met, it wouldn't be fair, as the little blue on had helped enough already. "Just put me close enough to Vaelin.. I'll drag him with us.. " she added on, waiting for Tristana to start the slow, and surely painful march to rejoin with the group.
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:30 pm

@Tristana and Kyoko and Admin(?)

Shit had hit the fan fast and hard. From where Snake was sitting he could see damn near everything. D-Walker had been left behind at Vegas, and when snake was out of range, was fulton extracted out. As the Crossed attacked, he would shoot at them with his M4, smoking a cigar the whole time. A few bullets did hit him, but thanks to his Battle Suit, he was fine.

He noticed people falling out of and off of the buses. He moved to join them, but something stopped him: The fact that they were still speeding down a highway! Ah, fuck it! Snake moved to the back of Bus one just as the fireball engulfed the side of it, and after making sure that nothing was behind the bus, leaped from it, landing on the ground and readying his gun while calling down D-Walker again. He pulled out his iDroid, and noticed Tristana and Kyoko nearby. Hopping onto D-Walker, he used the high-speed mode to rush to their aide, using the minigun on the side of D-Walker to tear through another Crossed Biker on the way over there.

Once close to the two females, he switched it over to Walker Mode, and peeked over the side. "You two look like you need some help. C'mere, D-Walker's got an arm to carry one, and the other can sit on top." he said calmly. He smiled at the two and the arm extended, the huge hand opening up for one of them to be carried in safely while the legs lowered so the other could sit on top.

Once they were in position, D-Walker raised, and walked out to the road again before lowering and letting the females off. "Hold on...I'll call us a ride." He pulled out his iDroid while stepping off of D-Walker. Soon, a shadow loomed over them, and with four parachutes, one on each corner, an old Military jeep was dropped right into the middle of the road in perfect condition. "Hop in." he said, getting into the Driver's seat and turning the ignition.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuUehn8mLiWfOCuzZY5RmM_OAjWtNpjAXuvPrDxswZEt6q_mEYYA
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:33 pm

SlightlyInsane wrote:Mitsuko eyed Takeo as he walked toward her, katana in hand. She steadied her arm, preparing to shoot when another man stepped in. Takeo placed his katana in its sheath after the man asked to just talk.

Lowering the gun, Mitsuko looked at the peacekeeper who was now talking to her. "I did not have a weapon," she responded.

Harry nodded and said, Valid point, we should all be armed, but maybe instead of taking someone else's ability to defend themselves away, you just ask for help? Harry removed his own Colt .45 revolver from the pocket of his duster and handed it, handle first, to the woman. I have my staff and my magic, I'll be fine, he said to the girl. You know how to use that? Because I sure hope so, we need another pair of eyes to watch out. He handed the other gun back to Takeo.

Harry looks around and says, Who was that guy who shot all the fire at us? Because I think he needs to go off solo.

Last edited by Harry Dresden on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To make a vote)
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:38 pm

(( All votes are IC, please. No OOC voting! If you're voting for someone, please give an IC explanation as to why you're voting for said person. ))

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:43 pm

"A leetle halp pleease?" Cultist mumbled through the window, still plastered to the windshield like a large insect. One of her arms was wrapped around the front right corner of the bus and gently rapping her knuckles against the door. "Hwee theenk there mite bee a de-see-vur in our group, but hwee can't tell who."
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:43 pm

The doctor was thinking on who could be a traitor and remembered that Mitsuko had come close to shooting an unarmed man if she hadnt been stopped. He frowns and gripped the plasma gun tightly
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Kyoko was surprised to see this eyepatch fellow show up again, as she figured he would have been on the bus with the rest of the group, she was glad he brought along transportation however. As he presented all of the ways he could help bring herself and and Tristana along, she figured it would be easiet to just have the robot carry her around. Tristana could take a spin on the top of it, and they could load Vaelin into the back of the four-wheeler. "Have this... uh... D-Walker carry me. I figure the elf wants a a ride on the top so she could feel tall.. she said in jest at Tristana, through a bloody grin. She looked to the rugged solider type before her, motioning with a light nod of her head, one that racked her upper back with pain, to Vaelin's curled up form. "Can you at least load the knight guy over there in the back of your truck...?" she asked him, half falling, half throwing herself into the grip of the D-Walker. It was possibly the most painful method to get herself set up, but she figured she had already handled enough pain, so a little more couldn't really hurt.

Her last thoughts before she passed out in the grip of the mech hiding onto her were drawn back to who could have murdered Leon, and although she hadn't seen much of Mitsuko that was the exact reason she figured the woman could have done it. She only appeared to slink onto the busses at the last moment, right before they realized Leon was left behind, rather, his body was left behind.

((gonna be out for an hour, so I made sure to put in my vote, I'll leave it to Scorpion to drag me around))

@The Distraction
@Tbore
@Scorpion

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Mitsuko didn't like asking for help. But there was no point in arguing with a man who possessed other wordly powers, also known as magic. Besides, he must be a half-decent person if he gave her his Colt. She gave back the Desert Eagle without a fuss.

She actually preferred pistols and revolvers to larger guns due to her somewhat short stature. "Thank you," she said to Harry as she bowed.

She then remembered that Nick was still unconscious next to her. She glanced at him, then Harry, and then at Takeo. She didn't likeTakeo, and she certainly didn't trust him right now. But it looked like she was stuck with him, Harry, the unconscious Nick, and the rest of the survivors.

Last edited by SlightlyInsane on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Aurelius looks up and sees Cultist plastered to the window. He gets up and helps her get..um...un-plastered. "There you go. That better?" he asked. Honestly, he wouldn't want to be squished against a window like that either. He moves back so she could find a seat and sit down. He made his way back to his seat, looking at Norman. He was glad he was able to get Norman here safely. He wasn't going to abandon the kid with this over their heads.

@Cultist
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next