Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 10 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by LunarPolymath Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Kyoko was flabbergasted, doing her best to maintain the composure that she had been putting up so far, as it seemed to be taken well by man before her. Though, she really had a hard time stopping her cheeks from assuming a shade of red, accompanied by an all to familiar burning sensation. The inner child that still existed in her psyche was leaping at the manner in which he addressed her, as if he was some noble knight come to meet a princess of some foreign land. As her grouchy, standoffish outer-shell struggled to get in touch with her emotions, she made sure to take note of his name, dearly so as she got caught up in his smile.

Before she could find any sort of words to give him in return, the interruption from the front of the hotel caught his attention, and mentally slapped her back into rational thought. "C'mon Kyoko, you can't let yourself be wooed over some fairy tail crap..." she told herself, though a part of her really didn't take that thought to heart. As Vaelin took a defensive stance, her body moved to do the same, sill remaining behind him, but to the side, so she could see past his form. Kyoko kept her regular appearance for now, as silly as it looked with nothing more than a pool cue, not wanting to tap into her soul gem for nothing.

She settled down with an annoyed sigh when she realized it was just some idiot who was late to the party, and one who had most certainly brought the attention of the crossed with him.

@Tbore
@anyone by the main doors

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:11 pm

"what the hell are you guys talking about" Jack asked everyone in the room. "and where the hell am I? Is this New Vegas? Did the legion attack?" Jack asked. He was grateful to be alive. but this was a strange situation. A man was wearing a old pre-war police uniform, while another was wearing a pristine pre-war suit, there was also a small child. what the hell is a kid doing here?. He turn to the man in the suit. "What the hell is going on here? I should be fucking dead after project purity...." He mumbled the last part.

Last edited by Death2077 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:16 pm

The Distraction wrote:"Boooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiing." Tristana exasperated, clearly bored of the situation, everything seeming to come to crawl after her awakening. She set her cannon down upright and bounced onto the barrel, huddled at the top with her legs crossed, and her head held up by her hands. Her dulled eyes took a look around the foyer, and landed on Jacket a ways away, his mask coaxing a bewildered look from the blue midget. Combined with his somewhat pristine letterman, it was a strange combination to look at.

@DapperDogman

The male's eyes moved slowly over the crowd, settling on the blue lady staring at him, he gave her a moment of observation, before approaching and kneeling down, examining the cannon with mild interest "Too big" the voice recorder murmurs as he looks up to her "Do you have a smaller size?"

He cocks his head and gently flexes one of his arms, as if to show both a general surprise, at her being able to use the cannon, and a degree of admiration for the small lady's strength

His own, brightly coloured Mac-11 seemed decidedly more boring now

@The Distraction
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHalfbreed Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Raven moved slowly around a corner and froze. She was faced with two people, a man and a woman both seemed to be ready to attack. She straightened herself up and gave them the most harmless face as she could. "Sorry if I frightened you. I didn't realize the doors were barricaded until I forced them open." She held up her hands at the man with the sword "I'm not one of them. They attacked me and I came here. There are more outside the entrance."

She stood there waiting for them to relax, hoping they would at least. She was glad to have found them, she wasn't alone that was good. "I am Raven" She introduced herself feeling that was the least she could do after giving them a scare like that.

@Tbore
@LunarPolymath
TheHalfbreed
TheHalfbreed

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Death2077 wrote:"what the hell are you guys talking about" Jack asked everyone in the room. "and where the hell am I? Is this New Vegas? Did the legion attack?" Jack said. He was grateful to be alive. but this was a strange situation. A man was wearing a old pre-war police uniform, while another was wearing a pristine pre-war suit. He turn to the man in the suit. "What the hell is going on here? I should be fucking dead after project purity...." He mumbled the last part.

"The legion fell thousands of years ago, the year is 2014. And what the heck is project purity?" Maybe he is insane I thought.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jongo McDibbles Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:26 pm

@Death2077

Degtyarev looked over at the newcomer, still squatting on the floor with his VSS tucked into his abdomen, under his arms which were crossed. "Basically, we have come to believe that those people with the scarring on their faces... they're the result of some kind of disease, like rabies. He nods to him. "I'm Major Degtyarev, nice to meet you. You're in Las Vegas, I'm usure if this Legion that you have mentioned is involved, I don't know what has caused all of this to happen, but just don't let them get any of their fluids on you. He explained this all in a very causal manner, like he was telling the Lone Wanderer when the next bus will be.

(And with that, I say adieu, I am off to bed.)
Jongo McDibbles
Jongo McDibbles

http://www.roleplay.me/MajorD

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Mid-Round update! Stop posting!
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Jack looked at the kid. Was she insane? "Its 2278, and legion is not dead. Well, the ancient legion is. But they are the New Caesars legion. Formed in the year 2158. Maybe before that. No possible way its 2014. You must be crazy." Jack said to the little girl. She must have hit her head. Or read to many comics. He checked his weapons. Plasma pistol and rifle, check. 12mm pistol, check, combat shotgun, check. Chinese assault rifle? Check. He straighten his duster, and helmet. (OOC Pre war riot gear from fallout NV)
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:37 pm

I automatically tensed when I saw the stranger from before approach but as she introduced herself I let myself relax again slightly. She was slightly odd looking, tho no more than some of the others here so I gave her appearance no more thought and bowed my head slightly to her. "My name is Vaelin Al Sorna, Towe...." I stopped myself and turned my head towards Kyoko and could not help but smile again before turning back to Raven. "Just Vaelin."

I breathed out the tension that had been building within me, letting my body relax slightly and taking on a more refined stance. Looking down at myself I could not help but feel slightly foolish, wearing only my leather leggings and a old dirty undershirt. I rotated my shoulders and could feel the course material rub against my skin, it had long past its use and was now more a hindrance. I gave a small bow to Kyoko and nod to Raven. "Excuse me a moment." I moved back to where I had left my armor and removed the undershirt revealing a multitude of scars and wounds from a life lived in perpetual war. Barely an inch was left unmarred by battle, each defined muscle on my torso bearing its own mark. I searched through my pouches and quickly found what I was looking for, several lengths of wound dressings. Not ideal but they would serve well enough. I wrapped my elbows, wrists and shoulders with the cloth before I ran out, huffing in annoyance that I was apparently so unprepared. I shrugged off my annoyance and hefted the heavy plate armor back over my shoulders and began doing up the clasps and securing it on me. I got to the last few clasps and ties and knew I would not be able to do them alone. With a small degree of humiliation I moved back over to Kyoko and Raven. "I must apologize again, but might I ask your help?" I motioned with my hand to the lose clasps and ties. "I am unable to finish it alone."

@TheHalfbreed
@LunarPolymath
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Mid Round Update

The sound of gun shots. Broken sirens. People screaming in agony. It was all chaos outside. There was no more control. There was no more police, there was only community. Whether good or bad. People in the group had begun to choose to go to Hoover Dam, others up North, but the majority fell in to go to Charming, California, where the Sons of Anarchy reigned supreme in there town. Leo closed the notepad of his, finally speaking out across the crowd, his voice and expression rough and somewhat angered.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 10 Tumblr_n9nyrs7Rrd1qclkveo1_500

"So... The majority of people are choosing to go to Charming. It's where the Sons of Anarchy are currently reigning at the moment. So we'll be going there. Hopefully, the boys and girls over with that MC won't be shooting at us. Otherwise, we'll be in for a bad time. Before we do get moving, we have to make sure everything is in tip top shape.

Some of us can go Check the buses and make sure it's safe and usable. Others can go and Explore the different levels of the hotel, maybe find a way to wipe off the fire.. Or whatever you want to compare it to. The levels that Leon checked that were available were the Lunchroom, The Basement or Generator room, The burning rooms, and the Security Room. Either option could bring us goodies, maybe even keep this place leveled until we can move out. I'll stay here and guard the front entrance.

@Everyone
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:12 pm

The Doctor was thinking. Busses or exploring? I'll explore. Might find something useful. He thought.
"I'll explore the hotel. I might find something useful that I can use incase I run out of bullets."he said. "And maybe find some useable cloth for bandages."he added, wincing

Choice: exploring the hotel.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by york Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:18 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:Mid Round Update

The sound of gun shots. Broken sirens. People screaming in agony. It was all chaos outside. There was no more control. There was no more police, there was only community. Whether good or bad. People in the group had begun to choose to go to Hoover Dam, others up North, but the majority fell in to go to Charming, California, where the Sons of Anarchy reigned supreme in there town. Leo closed the notepad of his, finally speaking out across the crowd, his voice and expression rough and somewhat angered.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 10 Tumblr_n9nyrs7Rrd1qclkveo1_500

"So... The majority of people are choosing to go to Charming. It's where the Sons of Anarchy are currently reigning at the moment. So we'll be going there. Hopefully, the boys and girls over with that MC won't be shooting at us. Otherwise, we'll be in for a bad time. Before we do get moving, we have to make sure everything is in tip top shape.

Some of us can go check the buses and make sure they're safe and usable. Others can go and Explore the different levels of the hotel, maybe find a way to wipe off the fire.. Or whatever you want to compare it to. The levels that Leon checked that were available were the Lunchroom, The Basement or Generator room, The burning rooms, and the Security Room. Either option could bring us goodies, maybe even keep this place leveled until we can move out. I'll stay here and guard the front entrance.

@Everyone

Zoey
Zoey considered her options for a while, though most decided to head over to Charming, she made up her mind to check out the busses, they were their best hope of getting out of this shithole... So, she figured it would be for the better to make doubly sure that their transportation was fully operational, at least to a reasonable degree; enough to get them out of here and to some place safer with any luck.
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Wei decided to check out the buses to make sure they were safe. Hell, he could probably drive one of 'em if they were good to go, and probably even shoot down anyone that would try to run them off the road. Having the skills of an action movie star was convenient like that. "Asians are bad drivers" my ass.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Bus peeps

Last edited by Verite on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Verite
Verite

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Jack looked at the man in the suit. "What at the busses? And if your going, im going. Got nothing to lose...I guess." Jack said. He wasn't thrilled about his situation. but if this man were to have a chance of surviving. It would be him. He looked at the girl. She should probably come. "you comeing?"
@Timelord
@Deviant
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:35 pm

"I was going to look at the basement.."The Doctor started to say. 'I don't know if I can walk all the way to the busses.' He thought. He was putting more weight on his uninjured leg than his injured one. He hoped it wasn't getting infected already.
@Death2077

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Kyoko looked to the quite pale girl, who stood there, almost able to feel the magic leaking out of her. Maybe it was a residual effect of being magical herself, but despite her show of power, the robes and the gems adorning it were a sign too. "Name's Kyoko.." she offered back lamely, further retreating into her standardly callous state. She kept her eyes off of Vaelin as he walked away, to avoid seeming the slightest bit interested in him, especially as he was left indirectly showing himself off as he did away with his old shirt.

She chose instead to idly look about the lobby, catching most of what Leo had said, a grimace quickly finding itself onto face as she heard that would in fact be heading west. "Of course we're gonna walk right into another group of territorial survivors in the middle of a coast wide apocalypse, that sounds like a great idea..." Kyoko thought with a mental sneer on top of her already displeased look. She supposed she would at least help clean out the buses, or something else, as much as she really didn't want to help get herself any closer to heading westwards.

Her visage and angry thoughts lightened up as Vaelin returned to her side and Raven's asking for assistance with donning his armor. She was very thankful for the small distraction, finding herself taking an undeniable liking to him. "I wouldn't mind helping, I'm just surprised a warrior like yourself would need assistance with something like this..." she teased, going for the clasp that was closest for her hands first.

@Tbore
@TheHalf
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:40 pm

@Resisting
@DapperDogman

Tristy's eyes followed Jacket as he neared, watching him come up beneath her, and observed his strange form of speech. Was he really speaking to her through tapes? Regardless, she grinned, and unsheathed her pair of silenced submachine guns. "Duh, of course I do!"

Tristana hopped off the cannon and kicked it, flipping it onto her shoulder and letting it rest there while she played around with her smaller sidearms. "A Bandle Gunner's gotta have every angle covered."

Leo caught her attention next, and she holstered her weapons away while she listened to his spiel. She grinned and chuckled, motioning towards Jacket as she called out "I'll be snooping around the Security Room if anyone wants to come with!" Tristana directed Jacket to follow, hopping off into the hotel.
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:54 pm

@Bus people

Five buses were that remained. All of them were the public metro kinds, yet three of them seemed to be older.. There was rust forming on many parts of the bus, and it seemed as if though there was no windows to keep you safe from Crossed coming in, or anything really.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 10 Ashlok_Leyland_old_Indian_bus (Ref)

On the front window, it seemed the glass on the left was shattered, with marks of blood leading down toward the front and inside. If anybody walked inside the three, they would find blood splatter in many of the crevices of the bus, accompanied by gibs of legs, arms and.. Uhm... A chopped off penis placed inside a cut off.. You know. Hole. Placed respectfully over the dashboard. Do you venture forward or check the other cleaner and newer buses?
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Bates Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Hours had passed and Norman hadn’t done much besides sit on his couch and occasionally give Aurelius a sideways glance; it looked like the guy wasn’t too big on small talk, and that wasn’t exactly a bad thing. Another "Beverly" would probably just make this whole ordeal even more hopeless right now.

There was quite a bit of commotion happening around him, so much that he was having a hard time understanding what exactly was going on. A blond man seemed to be the leader of the survivor group, and the kid couldn’t help but feel relief that he hadn’t been kicked out of the hotel so far. “It looks like they could use your help”, he finally broke the silence. It seemed like the people were going out for scavenging missions, mostly, and even though he hadn’t spoken much to Aurelius, the man looked exactly like the type of person that would excel in a situation like this. “I mean, you’re pretty good with your bike, and if anything some extra muscle would come in handy for them”.

He looked down at his own slender frame for a while, with a self conscious look. No, he wasn’t ready to get out there just yet, but there had to be something he could do to help, either. That’s when he noticed a nearby janitor’s closet. Even though he expected it to be sealed shut, he couldn’t help but approach the door and jerk the handle just a little bit. It popped open instantly.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 10 Fs009911

The hotel lobby could definitely use some cleanup. Way too many people pacing around nervously and carelessly as they worried about seemingly much more important issues. Well, for Norman cleanliness was indeed next to godliness; and making the place more comfortable for everyone was a job that he could actually do. For the next few hours, he’d use the mop in just about everywhere he’d have access to.

Last edited by Norman Bates on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Norman Bates
Norman Bates

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Takeo shook his head as he ventured off to check the other buses, not wanting to be near that..thing. He had his hand on his katana and looked inside the much cleaner ones.

Last edited by Yo-Yo on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:07 pm

The Doctor changed his mind. "Nevermind, I'll go with you to the buses." He said. He followed Jack to the buses and grimaced when seeing the certain body parts. He felt a bit sick seeing them and forced himself to look away. "Ew...do you think anything is in this bus?" He asked.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:13 pm

He quickly stuck himself with the Doctor and Jack, tapping on the Doctor's shoulder. How's your leg? he asked.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Jack looked at the bodyparts without flinching. He was used to this kinda thing. Raiders were never civil. "I don't think so. Probably something on the other busses. Although I don't know what were looking for." Jack said. then he thought a moment. "What year is this? And were am I? And who are you?" Jack asked. He straighten his helmet. "and do you even know how to fight?"
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:19 pm

(Goddamn, you're okay but people stop using OOC in the IC)

Athena snaps awake from her slumber. She looks around in the the place that the hotel calls a room. Though she could probably make a better room with sticks and stones compared to how loose everything seemed. She sighed as she gathered her gear and left the room. She walked over to the lazily made board of jobs. She sees one that catches her eye only because of the money it offers of course. After reading the job description of surviving in some sort of game she decided to accept it, so being the norm of travel she used the fast travel system to travel to earth where she appeared in the lobby of (where ever we are) and stayed quiet up until the locations of places to check came up. She thought about it and decided to go to The generator room

@Anyone that sees her and follows fro whatever reason
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:22 pm

The Doctor looked at Takeo. "It's better than before but I didn't get to fully tend to it so it's still sore."he replied and then he looked at Jack when he spoke. "This is year 2014 and Las Vegas...I'm The Doctor. And I know how to fight"he said.

@Yo-Yo
@Death
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next