Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 13 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by glmstr Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Cultist decided to ignore the scuffling this time, she learned her lesson back in the hotel (a lesson she will promptly forget). Instead she just wandered into the kitchen and storeroom, and just started eating any available food that was still there.
glmstr
glmstr

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:28 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:Drip-Drip-Drip... Athena could barely see then, the dark enveloping around her as she could swear she heard whispering... Pwsht-Fsht-Sht-I see you-Pwsht-Fsht-Tsh... It was scary to say the least, and it was more so she couldn't hear until.

FWAM! The door behind her shut hard, loud enough for some near to hear, especially her. It might've given a fright to Athena. What was worse was that right when that shut off, if she turned her head, the dimly lit light would give off and break, the sound of a light wind at the the time of it breaking being heard. She was in full darkness as another light turned on, this one of a television.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 13 Hqdefault

"Who am I to you? Am I a shadow? Am I a man? Or am I simply just your imagination?... No... I AM A GOD."

Soon, Athena was thrown against the wall by an unseen force before a bright light pierced the darkness right infront of her.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1YWUVl6GiMuvtdaHEBPFmYC1g9ZMYXvm4yXc-tX6qJ0vP8wfD

"Use the Light." A deeper voice instructed

Athena wasn't scared due to past experiences. Though she wasn't ready for the force that threw her against a wall. She grunted once she landed "Piece of shit" She stood up checking her surroundings before seeing the light and hearing a voice. "It's not like I have a choice..." She sheathes her sword and walks over picking up the light and begins to look around worried about what she just got her self into "Show your self coward!" She snapped out at whatever caused her to hit the wall. Though at this point she just wanted something to fight due to the anger building up
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Jack looked at everyone as the signal started to fade.....but it stayed. "We need to get to higher ground. Its the only way I can boost the signal. It will be dangerous. And thorin, there is a little girl out there. She may need our help." Jack readied his plasma rifle. "This will be dangerous. So if you don't have a weapon, tell me. I have a few. We will get the signal boosted, and help her. If you a agree, say I"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Takeo left, resuming construction on the bus. He began to take apart the metal used to build the bus and began replacing it with reinforced metal. He pounded away, even fixing the bus radio. He checked the gas tank and began to expand it. He asked Jack Jack, do you have anything that can produce energy? He looked back at the tank and got back out and began to work on the metal plating once again. He slowly worked his way across the bus and headed to the back, opening a storage trunk.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:31 pm

The Doctor had already gotten on one of the busses to peek in but looked back at Jack and Thorin. he wanted to look further inside but was hesitant. He could still hear the wheezing.

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:31 pm

The bus was beyond repair, unable to be of service unless you wanted a very dirty and bloody bus to drive. Takeo could certainly check the other cleaner buses and see if they were functional.

But as Zoey, The Doctor, and Wei investigate further, in the final row they see a man whose leg was cut off in a grizzly way, ripped almost as his head slightly turned to the three. "W-Who are Y-You?" The man asked in a weeze, coughing lightly as a slight groan of pain escaped.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Takeo looked at the bus and realized that the engines were busted. He groaned and turned to look at the other buses. I hate the Crossed. he murmured, as he made his way towards the other buses, checking them.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xibilation Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:36 pm

LOUISE BELCHER
PROLOGUE

that's a day late oops
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 13 Tumblr_n2lhxs5kQo1rkvl19o1_400

Louise could hardly hear the people around her laughing after the teacher yanked the worm out of the apple on his desk. The adrenaline pounded through her, a guilty smile planted on her face. She was so ready. Her body clenched in anticipation for the crap to come, wanting to hear the sweet, sweet sound of triumph... But instead of yelling at her or anything, he just stared at the apple in confusion. Louise's stomach dropped.

"URRGGHH!" she yelled in fury. "Why the heck are all of you such idiots?" The nine year olds around her in her class stared at her in confusion. Everyone always stared at Louise. Maybe it was the whole evil-genius thing, maybe it was the bunny ears; Louise had no clue. But whatever it was, their stares fueled her anger further. She had had it. Nine years of being intellectually superior! Nine years of listening to everybody's stupidness!

"I'm leaving, buttwipes! I hope I never see your moldy faces again!"

Louise grabbed her backpack and burst through the door of the third grade classroom, her shoes slapping against the tiled hallway floor. Everybody just stared at her in confusion, a janitor even going as far to scratch his butt at the amazing sight of a girl running away from her problems. The doors to the school swung open without protest. In fact, Louise didn't hear any protest at all. The only thing similar to protest was the wind blowing her hat away, which slowed her down. After a block or two, she was exhausted and stomping.

"Frickin' idiots! All of them! I hope they all become crusty prostitutes." She mumbled various insults to calm herself the entire way home. After a while, her feet hurt, and the guilt set in.

"Oh... Oh no! What am I going to do?" she screamed to herself, making a few dull-witted bystanders stare in confusion. "I... I have to go somewhere new! Change my name! Steal money!" She burst into her dad's stupid restaurant. He paused as he was flipping a burger.

"Um, Louise, why aren't you in school?" he asked, his monotone voice irritating the crap out of her.

"I don't know, dad, why aren't you in school?" she screamed back, running upstairs to get her stuff. Her head was spinning with plans and excitement. Heck yeah! She was finally leaving! She packed a small bag, running back down.

"Louise-"

She didn't even hear her dad's protests. She was already outside. The bus was at it's stop. Hurriedly, she climbed aboard, panting.

"Honey, where ya wanna go?" The bus driver asked, one eye closed from her mascara sticking together and a dirty spot on her slutty tanktop. Louise couldn't really judge, though. With her hair sticking out from underneath her hat, panting wildly, her face red, she looked like a lunatic.

"Where do I want to go?" Louise repeated in thought. She stood there for a few seconds, her brilliant idea seeming like a waste now. Suddenly, her wild eyes widened, and a grin lit up her face. She knew exactly where.

"Vegas."
Xibilation
Xibilation

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 pm

The doctor sees the man and he warily approached him but kept a good distance that if the man lunged, he could get away. "hello" he said. "Are you ok? What happened to you?" he asked. He had his gun in reach on his belt. This man doesnt look like a Crossed.
He went back to the door of the bus. "Jack i found someone!" he said. He still kept the man in his peripheral vision incase this man was a Crossed

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Jack looked as Takeo was building the bus in record speed. "Yeah. Heres a fission battery." Jack threw Takeo the small, but powerful battery. "Take it." Jack said as he turned to everyone. "So whos with me in saveing the girl?" Then jack saw the man without a leg. Shit.....He aimed his plasma rifle at him. "better question. Who are you? And are you alright? sorry about the gun....but if I see one fucking wrong move...your face is melted"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 13 Tumblr_m4rycw2WqU1qi0lay

A man in a well tailored suit stood feet away from you, a sadistic and arrogant smile acommpanying him. "What does that idiot think? That I can be killed by meer light? Hah! Buffon! I will show this idiot just what it means to be a part of the dark!" It looked like shadows and darkness eminated around him as look... One of the mutants with the cross on there face stared at Athena. "This is another one of my pets.. I crafted it.. Fed it to the Crossed... It is unstoppable, even in the likes of you.." And soon, the mutant creature began running toward Athena

(It's a Tunneler from FONV)
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:49 pm

@Security room

As Aurelius entered, he'd find the small room was trashed begin notice, a computer thrown to the side, papers and spent ammunition casings on the floor... But he did notice a light going on top of the table, somewhat metallic. Does he look closer?

@Aurelius

Inside one of the cabinets she'd find.. Loose ammunition for a pistol, and a flashlight! Does she look beyond just that one cabinet?

@The Distraction

Inside the desks she would find nothing but messy papers left and right. Does she look into the second row for anything else?
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Takeo caught the battery and quickly began to disassemble one of the buses and work on the engines. He ripped apart the wires and replaced them with brand new ones, and put took a bottle of red soda pop and stuffed it next to the fission battery. He popped the cap open and stuck a wire in there, a tremendous fizzle came from the engine as the battery roared to life, the bus sputtering. He ran around the bus, skipping happily as he began to work on the armor plates.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:52 pm

The man shook his head, raising his hand and groaning "Don't.. Shoot... I'm gonna.. Die either way..." He breathed tightly, trying to get more air as he motioned them closer. "C-Come.. Closer... Info... On... Crossed." He seems pretty trustworthy at the moment, besides, it looked like he would die either way. Do you get closer?

@Bus people
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Takeo caught a piece of this information, and entered the bus as he walked towards him, katana in hand. I'm risking my life just for info on the Crossed. Sounds pretty legitimate he wondered to himself.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:54 pm

And then the engine of the Old bus sputtered.

Damn.

Oh and it came back again. The bus might not be fully operational but it could work. If he investigated the newer buses, he'd find that they actually weren't dirtied at all.. Strange. Not a drop of blood on the inside, but the keys were still in both ignitions. Does Takeo try the newer buses?
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:54 pm

The Doctor looked at the others and he moved a bit closer, getting his gun out incase he is attacked. He might have risked himself but this man might have info they need
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Aurelius sees something metallic shown from the light on the desk. He decides to be careful but look closer. He got his crowbar by his side, to make sure nothing jumped out at him without having something out at the ready.

@security room
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 13 Tumblr_ncdkkipM9F1rnw370o3_500

Thorin found it rather hard to believe that a little girl is in fact, alive out there...somewhere. Yet Jack seemed intent on finding her, and well, he didn't want the Man to go off on his own. Then again, the Swordsman went back to work and it seemed that fending for themselves is the better option. It was then the Doctor shouted for Jack to come and Thorin followed. Inside he saw a Woman and there was another Man whose leg was gone. Jack pointed some strange weapon at the one-legged Man. It was then he declared himself a dying man but said he had information on the Crossed. That was a bit too convenient.

A Man that happens to know more about their foe before them, and not being one himself? "I would be wary if I were either of you. Just because he seems harmless, does not necessarily make it true. How can we be certain our enemy would not tempt us with such a trick?" Thorin spoke.

@Jack
@Takeo
@Doctor
@Zoey
@Enlightened

Last edited by Septimus11 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:59 pm

No more... Pain.. Kill me... After... The man breathed out, trying to talk in the hushed voice of his as he adjusted his collar again, a groan of pain coming out as he accommodated his leg. The Crossed.. Attack in numbers.. Formidable.. Very good... Very easy.. To kill.. But also.. Hard to bring.. Down... Ask me.. Anything.. Before death.. Another wheeze and a cough. It looked like the man was on his final ways to death. But he also seemed to be military upon closer inspection. He was wearing digital black army fatigues, the small patch on his vest that was two white embroidered bars showed he was a Captain. Perhaps he does know alot more.

@Bus people
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Jack looked at thorin and the doctor. "im going to go to him. I have aromor on my body. He cant bite through it. Its also saver." He walked briskly up to the crossed victim. Or raider. "Speak. What do you know? Do they have guns? Heavy weapons? Armor?" Jack interrogated. "Once you tell me these thing, ill kill you quickly. 1 shot to the head. I promise."

Last edited by Death2077 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:03 pm

The Doctor nods. "be careful" he said. He was still wary.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Griffin rifled through the desk finding nothing of importance. Most of the papers that she found was reports, printouts, and what looked like a shopping list on one desk. She does not find anything else and goes to look in the second row.
@security room
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Her face showed no other emotion other than anger. She stares at the man while he speaks while keeping an eye on the creature. She growled while he boasted about the creature. Luckily she saw new creatures every day so something like that thing didn't startle her at all. When the thing charged her she raised her shield ready for what ever strike the thing may throw at her. She put the light in her mouth and readies her sword. "Face me!"

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:05 pm

"What the hell? Hey, hang in there!" Wei exclaimed upon seeing the man. False hope wasn't something he liked to assure. That was why he had to try his best to make his promises come true, but it looked like this guy was dead either way. Using a dying man to further his own goals left a bad taste in the man's mouth, even if the man was clearly willing to give off some information that would be in much better use in the hands of someone else's. The hands of people who would (hopefully) do their best to save everyone from whatever the hell was going on.

"The Crossed... So that's what they're called. What the hell are they anyway? Some sort of crazy cult? A disease?" He asked, kneeling down in front of him, "And where did they come from?"

@ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Timelordtsuzuki924 @Bus peeps
Verite
Verite

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next