Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 14 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Upon closer inspection, Aurelius finds!...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 14 SHIV%20BC%20MED

A shiv! It seems properly maintained, with no rust or broken piece's on the blade! Good find! Unfortunately, no key, but the lights off in the room did produce something else...

HEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!
Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 14 9384241088_32ae924f31_m
The glass door shut before a fat white security guard began running at Aurelius's, sporting the deep red Cross against his face.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:15 pm

Jack looked at the new comer. "Who the hell are you" He asked. He was another Chinese man...Jack raised hiss rifle....unsure. " The man wants to die....theres nothing we can do. Hes gone. But we need info.....whoever you are." Jack heard a chainsaw in the distance.....not good. "We have to get the info fast, and leave. Every one, on the buss. I got this."
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Aurelius found a shiv, good, he could use it. He grabs it before hearing the man coming at him. He let out several curse words before hammering the crowbar into the man's skull. The man falls, and Aurelius hammers the crowbar into the skull until there is barely anything let. Aurelius shuddered, hammering it in one more time before moving away from the body. Well, that was a bit scary. He knew it would only get even scarier from here on out.

@security room
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:18 pm

Takeo stuck with the cleaner buses and boarded it. He checked the inner storage cargos, with a katana held out to guard himself.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:20 pm

The Mutant was lucky enough that the light didn't shine upon it as it stood up in front of her, a single hand swiped out and swatted her arm, which was covered by her shield. She was lucky it didn't hit her or she would have been hurt pretty badly. BRAAAAAAWGH. It roared loudly, the man chuckling I am not imagination... I am God.. I am Mister Scratch. The man boasted, again the deep unviewed voice spoke again Use the Light against the Dark One!
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Bates Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Norman emerges as soon as the fat security man falls to the ground. The kid's eyes are widened in absolute terror, and he protectively wields his mop as a weapon with shaky hands. "Wha-what the hell was that?".

@security room
Norman Bates
Norman Bates

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:24 pm

The doctor wanted to be assured that Jack could do this but he had seen the strength of the Crossed and one person couldn't handle it by themselves. He kept his gun out.
He hears the chainsaw. Uh oh
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Thorin was quite surprised to see another Man just rush up to the stranger's side. Still, it would seem that he will need the get the information since Jack stepped out to investigate a sign of trouble. It seemed the Man was confused as to who or what the Crossed are. Thorin isn't sure himself, but Leon did say they were some, virus, or something. The Swordsman also left the bus for one of the visibly cleaner ones. Perhaps they might work better? Still, Thorin was interested in hearing what this Man has to say about their foe.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Jack looked at everyone. "On the bus!" he heard the chainsaw coming closer. Plus murmurs of threats and cries of psychotic rage. He picked up the legless man. "Tell me what they are capable of!" Jack yelled.
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:27 pm

The Doctor felt fear and he quickly gets onto a bus when hearing the chainsaw coming closer. His gun didn't stand a chance against a chainsaw. He wished he had something that could handle battling one.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by duramon Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Sieg had been working during his time huddled on the roof. Working on a communication ritual, using his reinforced body as the catalyst. He activated it the moment it was ready, and the screens in the Security Room would fizz to the Hotel Roof temporarily.

"Hello, I'm not sure who will receive my broadcast, I have taken over some form of Technology near you. My name is Sieg, I have been summoned here to this battlefield and have hidden myself on the roof." He paused for a moment and flinched as some backlash ran through him. "I wish to form an Alliance, I have killed a violent man who attempted to break through the locked door. I wish to make my escape, but I do not believe I can do so alone for fear of more of these men." He finished.

"If you talk, I shall hear you but I do not have much time, this spell has a heavy strain." He mentioned finally.

@Security Room
duramon
duramon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:30 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:The Mutant was lucky enough that the light didn't shine upon it as it stood up in front of her, a single hand swiped out and swatted her arm, which was covered by her shield. She was lucky it didn't hit her or she would have been hurt pretty badly. BRAAAAAAWGH. It roared loudly, the man chuckling I am not imagination... I am God.. I am Mister Scratch. The man boasted, again the deep unviewed voice spoke again Use the Light against the Dark One!

With the light in her mouth she growled as the thing hit her shield. She bashed the thing with her shield to give her some room making her stand up and aim the light directly at the beast hoping that was 'the dark one'. Her head quickly moving back and forth between the two thing in front of her. Her anger raising more and with it her desire to stab the man. She readied her stance for what may come if the light did not work like voice has told her
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Crossed.. Heh.. Stupid name... They're.. Disease... They kill.. All. No stopping.. The Captain coughed again, regaining his last few breaths to get as much across. They'll use this for good He was sure, as he licked his lips and spoke again. Don't know... Where... Come... Blood path... No blood... No cuts.... Disease pass through... Blood and... Fluids...
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Aurelius's eyes widened upon seeing Norman. "Norman!" he said softly, going towards him and hulling in for a short hug. "You okay? And I believe this thing is one the one that chased me earlier. Not this one specifically. But ones just like it. Insane people, I heard they're called The Crossed." he said softly.

@security room
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Griffon searched in the second row and found... The key! Or a key. It might open one of the lockers! Way to go Griff!
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:37 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:Crossed.. Heh.. Stupid name... They're.. Disease... They kill.. All. No stopping.. The Captain coughed again, regaining his last few breaths to get as much across. They'll use this for good He was sure, as he licked his lips and spoke again. Don't know... Where... Come... Blood path... No blood... No cuts.... Disease pass through... Blood and... Fluids...
Well, shit.

That meant no bladed weapons, unless anyone would want to bathe in a pool of their blood. But at the very least, the information was pretty damn useful. It was a shame that it was unknown where they came from, but at least now they had a better idea of just what the hell they were up against.

"Shit, that doesn't put us in a very good spot, huh?" Wei sighed, running a hand through his hair as he ignored the others who were yelling. If the Crossed weren't going to be the death of him, it was gonna be those others instead. "Is there anything else you can tell us, sir? Anything at all?"

@ResistingTheEnlightened @BUS PEEPS
Verite
Verite

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:38 pm

Takeo immediately left the bus, wielding an icey staff. A small blizzard surrounded Takeo, the weapon obviously coming from a different dimension. Ahhh..Thank you very much for returning the ice staff Maxis. he sighed. He looked towards the crowd of the Crossed and groaned. Not now! he shouted.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Bates Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:38 pm

Norman returns the hug, albeit a bit stiffly. He does not let go of the mop. "I'm fine. I was feeling a little... nervous back there. So I figured I'd come after you". He looks at the security guard one more time, and shakes his mop a little, with a playful chuckle. "He's lucky he didn't get a piece of this".

"The Crossed? Well... that sounds awfully cryptic. I wonder why they're called that". Before he can say anything else, he notices some movement on the nearby security screens. "What the hell is that all about?"

@Security Room
Norman Bates
Norman Bates

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:39 pm

BRAUGHAUGHBRAUGH The Mutant threw himself off course, scattering away from Athena as Mr. Scratch yelled in pain. Seems like doesn't affect him personally but to his creatures it does You will pay for that! A dark force shook a nearby wooden chair, the shadows emanating around it as it shook in rapid succession left and right before it quickly threw itself over to Athena!
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 pm

The Doctor wasn't sure if it was a good idea to get on one if the buses but he saw Jack get on as well. "Yes lets hope this bus can run..."he said. He might be able to drive it even. But if he has to fight, he will.

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 14 Tumblr_mxabcsCpYB1rwd23to1_500

Thorin heard the urgency in Jack's voice and the, ominous, noises coming from off aways. Thorin quickly armed himself with his Oak Shield, and the sword, Orcrist. "All right, if the enemy is on our way then I shall not show fear. I will head out and meet them if need be. I hope the rest of you will not shy from a fight when it comes to that. Either way, I do not wish for them to damage these buses any further if they are to be of any use to us." Thorin spoke with determination his voice. "But if retreat is our only option, then, I will follow that course of action as well." Thorin spoke as he heard them near. "I shall leave the bus, fighting in such an enclosed space would be foolish." Thorin spoke as he exited the bus, awaiting to see if the others will fight or flee.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Don't.. Let.. Them.. Cut you... Stab you.. Don't let there.. Fluids into your body.. Drink water?.. Only the bottled.. He coughed, wheezing roughly before grabbing Wei's collar. "Trust.. None.. Cut." He spoke last before his eyes rolled back, holding tightly onto Wei's collar as his eyes turned back. Whether some noise or something threw off Wei's vision, the former Captain smiled up with the big red Cross at him. Ready for your date, you fucker!? It yelled before trying to some way bite Wei.

The sound of the chainsaw was apparently just the busted chain from the bus.

@Bus people
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:46 pm

The doctor knew he couldn't abandon Wei and went back to check on him and saw the man that had been dead is now a crossed. He aimed his gun and fired, hitting the man in the leg, distracting it. "Wei! He's a crossed! Get away!"he said

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Aurelius looks at Norman, at least he was safe. He sighed and looked at the now dead body with a grimace before moving away from it. He moved Norman out of the way of the body. He looked towards the noise. "There's people with me, searching for keys." he said softly. He didn't want to be too loud in case more of those things were nearby. The shiv he found he got out and handed it to Norman.

"Here, take this. It's something that's better than that mop you're holding." Aurelius said quietly.

@security room
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Jack listen to thorin. He was very noble. "yes....im tired of running." Jack got off the bus, and grabbed his Chinese assault rifle. Jack looked at everyone. "This may kill us....but if we win....we wont see the crossed for a while.,,,,im tired of running." He aimed at the approaching crossed.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next