Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 11 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:27 pm

@The Distraction

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 11 Security-room_basic-scheme_cam04__001-Hero

The security room was large and dimly lit, a wall containing all the way up to the ceiling, computer screens showing multiple cameras across the screens, from the front entrance, to the lobby, where Leo and the rest were, and even the back, where some others were checking the buses. On one side of the wall was four lockers, maybe containing some loot in it. There on the desk was also a PA mic that might be able to work. Do you Check out the cameras, Check the lockers, or try the PA system?
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:45 pm

He handed him a blue soda pop bottle with the label,'Quick Revive.
It's Quick Revive. Doesn't revive you, but it does enough to rejuvenate you. he explained. It glowed a soft blue, fizzing.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Jack looked at the doctor and the Chinese man. He was mad. "How in the world am I in the year 2014? Its 2278. There was a nuclear war 200 years ago, and there is no las vegas. only a new vegas. I was just in The capital wasteland, Washington, about to sacrifice myself for some clean water. Now, tell me your name. Both of you." Jacks tone was angry. He hated when people lied to him. "And don't lie."
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:48 pm

The doctor looked at it. "Ooh I've never seen this before.."he said. He hadn't seen a soda glow like this and it would help give me some energy. He thought.
He looked at Jack. "I guess you just ended up in the past...I could be wrong on the year."he said. "But I wasn't lying. That is my name. The Doctor."he said
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Griffin had hung back while the rest of the group was deciding. None of the options were good. Eventually they decided to go and find the Sons of Anarchy. Griffin just hoped it would not turn out to be the wrong decision. She stood up from where she was leaning against the wall. "I will search the security room." Griffin said. She left right behind the small elf creature.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:59 pm

@Resisting

The yordle's big eyes widened at the blast of digital light hitting her face, and watched every single camera with baited breath. She smiled and laughed at the grandiose setup, but eventually moved on towards the lockers, figuring that the security staff would at least have some type of batons, maybe even riot gear. Hell, even the locker doors could be used as weapons. It was better than nothing!
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Aurelius was glad someone was taking charge. He wasn't dumb by any means, but he knew a lot more people knew about what was going on more than him. Hell, he only had a slight encounter with The Crossed before. Aurelius focused on what the kid was saying, they did look like they needed help. Aurelius wasn't too sure on what he could do, but a little help goes a long way. He sighed and nodded, agreeing with Norman. There wasn't much they could do but help. The Lobby they were in looked to be a mess of people talking, he swore he thought someone say something about buses, but he wasn't too sure. "Well, I could at least ask if they need any help. Can't hurt to try, at least." he said softly. He got up, looking around, a lot of people seemed to be in charge. Or at least in charge of their groups anyways. He would figure it out as soon as he talked to someone. He was a bit of a loner with a kid in tow. Being in a group seemed a lot more sensible. After talking to some people, there were some choices: the security room or the buses. Aurelius opted to the buses. I mean, it probably was dangerous, but if one of those was working, maybe they could all get out of here.

His fists wouldn't do any good, but he had found a crowbar lying around so he picked it up. Better than nothing, he knew. He sighed and looked towards the kid. He couldn't just leave him alone. He went back and sighed. "Well, we either check out the buses and see which ones work or we try the security room. I opt for the buses, but I can't leave you here alone. Which choice do you choose?" he asked him. He wasn't about to leave someone as young as this alone in the middle of something like this. It would haunt him, that was for sure. He leaned against the couch, crowbar in hand, ready to head out as soon as the kid chose.

'Well, which one?" He asked Norman.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Ooh I've never seen this before.." The doctor cued at the glowing soda. It looked like Nuka-Cola quantum. "That soda probably a nuka-cola quantum." Jack stated.

"I guess you just ended up in the past...I could be wrong on the year." The doctor said examining the soda. How the hell can you end up in the past? This place wasn't even in the past. Its too, destroyed to be in the past. "This aint the past. To destroyed, to different. The technology here is advance....more advance than my home....but, theres no powe armor, lazer weopons, mini nuke launchers, power fist. Nothing. But how did I get here? I was activateing project puity, then....there was a flash. radiation hit me. I...collapsed....and now Im here..."Jack had calmed down at the doctors tone. "And, seriously....your name. But, are you good with a stimpack?"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:02 pm

This type of soda is called a perk-a-cola. This one helps you heal any wounds anytime. But the downside it that if you get swarmed, you're as good as dead.                                                                                                                              
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Mini-nuke launchers? That's plain ridiculous. Takeo muttered. And the amount of radiation from where you where probably caused a rip in the fabric of time and slung you in here. Takeo explained. As for me, I came from another dimension. I was teleported before I got ripped to pieces by zombies. he said.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:06 pm

"To the caffeteereeuh!" Cultist bounded down the halls and made her way to the nearest lunchroom. She was hungry, and needed something to devour.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 11 Giphy

Thorin mainly kept to himself while a group went out to find that Petrelli Man. He decided to hang about the lobby and watch in case of intrusion. It was then he heard about the new plan to use the buses to leave this place and go somewhere else. Thorin didn't believe they should retreat so hastily without fortifying themselves. Although he did admit, it was good to have an escape plan. Still the die was cast and the majority of the survivors seem to want to use, whatever these buses are, and head to a place called Charming, California.

It sounded like a strange place but he won't argue it after the fact. Still he was curious to see just what exactly a bus is. So he followed the people looking at the buses and noticed that they were huge. The looked more like siege weapons than a vessel! Also how does one use it to travel anywhere? There were no horses or oxen to haul this hulking piece of metal! Even if there were, he doubt they could gather the necessary amount of animals to actually make this thing mobile. He then heard arguing from across the way and decided to investigate.

There were three Men. One in a mask, one that calls himself a Doctor, and another with an odd looking sword. The Dwarf walked up to the three men as the masked one sounded quite angry. He wasn't sure if he should become involved but he was wary of the angry one and watched him for any sudden movements. The Man then spoke quite the plethora of strange words, but in the midst of it all, his plight sounded similar to his own. He then coughed to alert them to his presence. "If you are interested in names then you shall hear mine. I am Thorin, Son of Thrain, Son of Thrór." He spoke to the Man in the Mask. "Now I would suggest calming yourself...trust me, it's the best thing to do at a time like this. After all I too find myself in a strange place unlike my home." Thorin asserted yet calmly spoke.

@Death
@Yo-Yo
@Timelord
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:13 pm

"You were probably teleported here when you were hit by the radiation."the doctor said "but as Takeo said, you could have ripped a fabric of time and it sent you here"He added "but I have heard of other dimensions."he adds and starting to open the bottle. A little bit would help his leg some.

He hears someone approach and looked over at Thorin. "Hello Thorin. I am The Doctor...I'm not really a medical doctor but that's just what I call myself"he said. He seemed cheerful but did try not to be threatening. But he might have to trust this man. "And this is unlike what I'm used to.."he added.

@Death
@Yo-Yo
@Septimus
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Griffin looked around the security room. She normally would have looked at the cameras but she would not be staying here for long and she needed some weapons. All she had was a metal pole and her butterfly knife. Griffin went up to the lockers next to the elf and began to search the lockers.
@Distraction
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Bates Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:19 pm

"W-we?", his grip on the mop instantly tightens as he stares in horror at the older man. He absolutely didn't expect any sort of peer pressure to venture outside. "Please, d-don't take this the wrong way, Aurelius, I'd love to be of service, but I don't think I'd be of much help to you out there. I better just stay here on the lobby where it's safe and keep the place tidy for everybody". A nervous laugh ensues.

As terrified as he was of leaving, there was something reassuring about having the man's company. He was the only other survivor he had spoken to so far, after all, and the idea of being left completely alone in the midst of all this madness was be rather terrifying. Perhpas he should go out and investigate after all.

No, that would be suicide. That's what Mother would've said. "Be a good boy and stay here where it's safe, Norman". Yes, that was some pretty sound advice. He'd have to thank her for it when he set her free from the box people were somehow keeping her in.

He grins at Aurelius, and for a moment, his own uncertainty is plain to see all over his face.
Norman Bates
Norman Bates

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Upon searching the lockers, you would find the doors would be locked... Perhaps you might be able to find a key? Unless you want to risk it and shoot the lock off.

@Security Room
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Jack looked at thorin. Then back at the doctor and Takeo. "You know this man?" He looked back at thorin. He looked like a soldier of the ancient times. "Um...Hi thorin. Im Jack. Son of...James. Good to um...meet you." Jack said awkwardly. he never saw anything like that armor....or weapons. He looked at the Takeo. "And mini nukes are real. Once blew up a super mutant behemoth.....Wait....Did you say zombie? You mean feral ghouls right? Because Ghouls are people too, bigot" Jack said to Takeo. He turn to thorin. "Well, I find myself in a strange place unlike my home to." He reached out his hand for a hand shake.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:25 pm

I'm serious Jack. In my dimension, some pair of idiotic scientists decided it'd be nice to bring one of their daughter's true to life. Therefore, a zombie outbreak happened and I'm an experiment of a super-soldier, which would explain how I'm not dead yet. he responded.
Hello Thorin. Nice to have a person like you meet us. he said, reaching his hand out for a hand shake.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 11 TAKEME

The Generator Room was dark, and a single light was provided that very dimly lit a small portion of the room. Without more light, it was near impossible to see much inside. You could hear dripping coming from the inside, but without a flashlight, you might not be able to see much. Do you go in blind either way?

@Generator Room
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Aurelius had seen the uncertainty in the boy's eyes. He didn't want to force the boy. He nodded, putting his hand on Norman's shoulder. "I won't force you. You can stay here if you want. But if anything happens..." he said trailing off. Where would he go? The buses, the security room, the cafeteria? He didn't want to be too far away for Norman to be able to find him. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He might as well go to the security room. He'd be able to get some weapons there for sure. And he wouldn't be too far for Norman to find, he hoped. He looked down at Norman, nodding.

"All right, I'll be at the security room. I won't be far. If things go bad, head there." he said softly. He squeezed Norman's shoulder and walked off towards to security room, finding people already there. He didn't want to intrude, but he did have a crowbar with him. He stepped up and prodded the leader's shoulder, motioning to the crowbar he had in his hand. He went forward and broke off the lock, hoping that it wasn't too loud for something to jump at them.

@everyone at security room
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:30 pm

"i dont really know Thorin, i just try to be friendly when meeting new people" The Doctor said to Jack and he frowns as his leg gave another sharp pang of pain. He tried to keep a straight face but his grimace was noticeable to Jack, Thorin and Takeo.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:30 pm

@Resisting
@Dragonrogue

Tristana rolled her eyes at the locks with an audible groan, deciding she had enough time to search for a key. They were in no immediate hurry, as the rest were still searching the buses before giving the OK. Besides, who wouldn't leave the key to a lock in the same room as the lock? This is Vegas, not a prison.
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:32 pm

These Men spoke of strange things, things he couldn't understand of so easily. These Men must be well traveled to speak of such things so...ordinarily. He then turned to the Doctor and bowed his head in acknowledgement of him and his name, despite how odd of an name it was. It seemed he too was not use to this world either, which made Thorin feel a little less inadequate. He then turned to the Man who calls himself Jack, Son of James. Who then held out his hand for him to shake it. He stared at the hand a bit warily, but decided to shake it in order to not seem rude. Besides he has yet to show any uncouth behavior towards him.

After wards the Swordsman decided to place his hand forward for a shake. Which Thorin responded in kind as well. Yet another Man who speaks of strange things. Dimensions, Scientists, Super Mutants, Zombies, Mini-Nukes and Ghouls. Just where are these people from? And just how or why are they all even here? Despite the thoughts running through his mind Thorin spoke, "Yes, greetings to you all." He then noticed the Doctor and saw the pain upon his face. "Are you injured?" He asked.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Septimus11 wrote:These Men spoke of strange things, things he couldn't understand of so easily. These Men must be well traveled to speak of such things so...ordinarily. He then turned to the Doctor and bowed his head in acknowledgement of him and his name, despite how odd of an name it was. It seemed he too was not use to this world either, which made Thorin feel a little less inadequate. He then turned to the Man who calls himself Jack, Son of James. Who then held out his hand for him to shake it. He stared at the hand a bit warily, but decided to shake it in order to not seem rude. Besides he has yet to show any uncouth behavior towards him.

After wards the Swordsman decided to place his hand forward for a shake. Which Thorin responded in kind as well. Yet another Man who speaks of strange things. Dimensions, Scientists, Super Mutants, Zombies, Mini-Nukes and Ghouls. Just where are these people from? And just how or why are they all even here? Despite the thoughts running through his mind Thorin spoke, "Yes, greetings to you all." Thorin spoke. He then noticed the Doctor and saw the pain upon his face. "Are you injured?" He asked.

The Doctor managed a nod. "yes...but not by one of those...Crossed...I sustained my injury when i got here." He said. He didnt want to lie to this man but didnt want to tell him that he used a TARDIS to travel.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by york Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:35 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:@Bus people

Five buses were that remained. All of them were the public metro kinds, yet three of them seemed to be older.. There was rust forming on many parts of the bus, and it seemed as if though there was no windows to keep you safe from Crossed coming in, or anything really.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 11 Ashlok_Leyland_old_Indian_bus (Ref)

On the front window, it seemed the glass on the left was shattered, with marks of blood leading down toward the front and inside. If anybody walked inside the three, they would find blood splatter in many of the crevices of the bus, accompanied by gibs of legs, arms and.. Uhm... A chopped off penis placed inside a cut off.. You know. Hole. Placed respectfully over the dashboard. Do you venture forward or check the other cleaner and newer buses?

Zoey

Zoey carefully raised both of her pistols, carefully deciding to venture a bit further inside the bus; it was for the best to find another one... But, she figured she might as well check this bus for any nasty surprises laying in wait...
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next