Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 7 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by The Distraction Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Externally, Tristana took the Boss' smile calm, and collected. Internally, however, she was having a goddamn breakdown. He smiled at me! EEEEEE!, her thoughts flared, bouncing around inside her skull at light-speeds while she followed his lead. She had never fangirled so hard in her life, and couldn't completely understand why she was now. As the others in her group crouched, Tristana still stood straight, finally level with everyone else. She smirked coyly, and quickly searched her person for a silenced weapon. To her surprise she found two, actually. A pair of silenced submachine guns; a care package from her employer.

"Guns blazing won't always be the way to go. Judging by your weapon of choice, you seem to think it is. I've requisitioned these babies especially for you. With a group so large, keeping your position a mystery will be a great boon to your survival. The silencers on them will muffle the sound of your shots, so use them covertly."

If any time was the time to put these to the tests, now was the time. Tristana followed her squad into the room, running from the mutant like everyone else, not quite understanding why. But if the Boss wanted it, she'd do it.

@The stair peeps
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:47 pm

I woke up an hour later even though no one woke me. I looked around, "Is anyone there?" I didn't see anyone, so I backed up in fear. Even though being alone felt okay.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Cultist was following quietly and listening attentively to orders, proving she wasn't always an idiot. She tiptoed exaggeratedly behind Wei and the others when a monster started making tons of noise and they were all stuffed into another room.
"Hwee have an ayedeeuh!" She blurted out, clearly very proud of the plan she hatched. When the others turned to her to listen, she slowly lifted the chaos star from her back.
She slowly edged towards the door...
quiet as can be...
and then dove head-first into it, smashing the door off of its hinges with her own skull and charged towards the noise seemingly unphased by the head trauma.
"Hweeee! Hwee will cap-toor thees hotell, fhor Kay-Oss!!"
The first thing she does is repeatedly slam her colossal sharpened 8-pointed star into the source of the roaring and thumping, swinging the large metal ornament-turned-weapon as if it were made of cardboard. She didn't seem particularly strong, so there must have been another reason to why she could wield it with such ease.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Griffin had managed to make it to the room. She mad at the man who had just joined them for endangering their lives. She was just about to do something that she would likely regret when Keo grabbed him. She took a step back when the man reacted and when Leo took care of him she noticed another one of the group slouched against the wall in pian. She sighed knowing that if he was not taken care of then he would endanger the rest of the group. She bent down ignoring the girl banging at the door and mimed putting bandages on him trying to ask if he had anything to put on it.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:06 pm

[quote="Dragonrogue"]Griffin had managed to make it to the room. She mad at the man who had just joined them for endangering their lives. She was just about to do something that she would likely regret when Keo grabbed him. She took a step back when the man reacted and when Leo took care of him she noticed another one of the group slouched against the wall in pian. She sighed knowing that if he was not taken care of then he would endanger the rest of the group. She bent down ignoring the girl banging at the door and mimed putting bandages on him trying to ask if he had anything to put on it.
( I need to go to bed as well.)
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 pm

The doctor looked at Griffin. He took out his bag and fished out the first aid kit. "I have a first aid kit..it has some bandages in it..."he said. It would keep infection away. He would start to feel a bit dizzy if he doesn't get his leg tended to.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:13 pm

Shit just went to hell and a hand-basket really fast. Before he knew it, there was roaring and scratching at the door. He turned to face the door, knife and pistol ready as he glared at it while the people following him were all pulled into a single room to hide. He furrowed his eyebrows and slowed his breathing.

Then Cultist joined the fun....oh boy.

The door was slammed off its hinges, and she rammed her star into the door. Quickly, Snake threw a few decoys to the other end of the hall, using the noise of Cultist to hide them while he looked into the room where the others were, the horn made of shrapnel coming from his forehead looked larger than it was before. He entered the room and looked to everyone.

"Those of you who can walk, continue down the hall as quietly as you can. Use the noise that girl's giving off to hide yourself." He ordered quickly and quietly. D-Dog, beside him, moved his head to the side, drawing the knife from the side of his vest and looking twice as intimidating. He noticed one getting first aid, and the others to be in some sort of dispute. "No one is dying on my watch unless its by my hand. Got it? You need to get along, and work together if you want to survive." He said sternly before turning and waiting for the right moment to head back into the hall and move towards the end of the hall again where the stairwell waited for them.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:29 pm

I decided to get up, it seemed everyone was gone. The lobby was big, and probably unusually silent compared to normal. I walked back to the computers, to see if I could find everyone on the security cameras. As I was looking, I noticed that the hallway leading to the speaker system controls was clear Hrmm, should I? I thought thinking it was okay, I used my better judgment anyway and didn't go.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Nick Gautier

These were not zombies.

Nick Gautier could only stare as three of these psychos walked closer and closer to him. The redneck on the far left licked his chops, showcasing his stupid buck teeth. The Elvis impersonator on the right had his newly smashed guitar in both hands, holding it like a club. In the center, the tiny girl who looked nearly eight smiled devilishly, an evil glint in her eye. It made Nick shudder.

These were much more aggressive than Madaug’s zombies. And unlike these things in front of him, his zombies could be changed back. He longed for the day in which he would have to deal with some wildly crazy circumstance.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas…

Yeah, but Nick was pretty sure these things weren’t staying in Vegas. As many as there were, this wouldn’t be contained. It would continue to spread like a virus until the entire country was enveloped. Then the world. He wanted to do something to stop it, but he didn’t even know where to begin.

Well, actually first he needed to find his mother. Then, he could focus on trying to contain these things.

Well, actually first he needed to kill off these things, then find his mother, then focus on containing whatever these things were.

The girl giggled. “You wouldn’t kill little ol’ me, would you?”

Nick was used to being deceived in such a way that it didn’t really affect him that much anymore. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an ornate gold pocketknife. Imagining it the size of a sword, he saw the blade pop up into the blade he’d imagined. He held this in his right hand, the left balled in a fist. “Try me,” he smiled.

The girl attacked first, screaming as she charged. She leaped at Nick, but he was ready. He dropped and landed in a runner’s block position, watching the girl fly just over his head. She swiped the air above his head, coming up with nothing. Her momentum carried her forward and she hit the brick wall behind him. Nick heard a sickening crack, unable to tell if that was her neck snapping or her skull splitting open. Either way, he wasn’t looking back. He lunged forward from the runner’s position, diving forward and rolling as he did. The Elvis impersonator swung his makeshift club at the spot Nick was just at. A thwack, the sound of a jarred set of strings, and a small thud of a body landing behind him told Nick that the guitar hit the redneck instead. He bolted out of the alleyway and onto the chaotic strip.

A land on fire…the world ending…only Nick wasn’t at the helm. At least before, when a similar case happened in New Orleans, it was easy for Nick to find the bokor and eliminate the real zombies while using electricity to bring Madaug’s zombies back to their normal selves. But in this case, these weren’t zombies…or not like any Nick had ever seen. He’d already tried to use electricity to bring them back before, but it didn’t do anything but drive them further into insanity.

The strip was littered with blood, limbs, guts, corpses, you name it. It was like the world’s largest orgy ever conceived gone wrong when blades were brought into the picture.

Son of a…

Nick could see a dead body literally being raped by one of those wild things. A crazed laughter ripped from his throat as he continued to plow into dead flesh. God damn…

Realizing he was in the open, waiting to get murdered, he made his way to the other end of the strip through the alleyways. He made his way cautiously and carefully, hiding whenever the maniacs would appear. His grimoire was in his pocket, but he didn’t need it right away. His sword was in his right hand, something he would probably need right away. His backpack didn’t have much: just a change of clothes and a first aid kit he’d found along the way. It had limited supplies in it: a couple Band-Aids, some hydrogen peroxide, and a small roll of gauze. The rest had been already taken.

He saw, in the background the hotel where he was staying…the Bellagio. Mom had insisted on finding another place to stay, somewhere not even close to as extravagant as this place had been. But Kyrian had insisted. “Considering the hell your family’s been through these past couple of years, it’s the least I can do.”

Yeah, life had been stressful and life-threatening, but it had also been joyous and opportunistic. Mom had quit her job as a stripper and was making substantial income with the help of Nick being Kyrian’s squire. They deserved a vacation.

Unfortunately, chaos seems to follow the Gautier family wherever they went.

Right now, all Nick needed to do is get to Mom and find a way out of Vegas. He only hoped that she was at the Bellagio, holed up in her room, safe from the outside world. At least this time, he’d be as clueless about the situation as she probably was. Usually when crazy things started happening, he had to lie to keep her safe because he knew more about what was going on whereas she didn’t believe in the supernatural. This time, he had no idea.

Approaching the Bellagio, he saw two people struggling, the one named Leon and his partner, who was now one of those maniacs. Oh God, was it infectious? Now he really hoped his Mom was safe from all these things.

Suddenly, he found the barrel of a gun in front of him, Leon on the other end. The next thing he knew, he was being whisked away to the Bellagio with a clan of freaks and geeks, a typical D&D session, only this time it was real life. Leon spoke to the rest of the group in the lobby.

“Enjoy the calm, folks. I guarantee it won't last for long.”

Fine by Nick. He was in the right place anyway. Nick went up the stairs, since he didn’t trust the elevator. He stopped on the fifth floor, banging the door open and making his way to his hotel room. He placed his hand on the keycard slot and fried it with electricity. He heard a click and the door became unlocked. Rushing in, he found…nothing. The place had been cleaned out, no clothes in sight, no personal belongings. In fact, it looked too neat. Nick got an eerie feeling as he checked the bathroom. It was spotless, which was weird considering his mom left a major mess on the counter before he left. What was going on?

Nick walked down the stairs in shock, wondering what to do or even where to go. He had to process what was even happening. First this bunch of maniacs and now this? Nick felt like he was going to throw up. He felt angry, sad, determined, and fearful all at one and it was all ending up in his stomach.

Rejoining the group, he looked around for any kind of clues as to where his mom might be. The one who had held the gun to his head was talking. ”…creatures lurking outside these doors, 'The Crossed,' aren't exactly the welcoming type. It's best we barricade the doors. Find furniture. Wood. Something to make sure we stay IN, and they stay OUT. Got it?"

Yeah…got it…

Nick stayed out of the spotlight for the majority of the time. He carefully watched from the shadows as he often liked to do. He learned more that way. Realizing they all wanted to go after this important Senator dude Nathan Petrelli, Nick tagged along staying quiet and uninvolved in the escapade around the Bellagio. When they came to the set of stairs, Nick wondered why they didn’t double back and take the stairs to the fifth floor like he had done. But deciding to go along with it, he stayed quiet and anonymous until finally a gruff man with an eyepatch took the reins on the mission.

"Those of you who can walk, continue down the hall as quietly as you can. Use the noise that girl's giving off to hide yourself. No one is dying on my watch unless it’s by my hand. Got it? You need to get along, and work together if you want to survive."

That he could do. Nick was among the first to begin moving silently and stealthily down the hall. If Caleb were here to describe it, it would be the quietest Nick had ever been since they met. Nick smiled at the thought as he continued.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Tristana gave Snake a nod and deftly dashed through the dark towards the opposite end of the hallway, peeking around the corner, watching Cultist fuck around in the middle, and watching a bunch Snake's decoys go off at the end. They were some pretty cool gadgets...nevertheless, Tristy waited for the Boss' signal before making a run for the stairs, keeping her twin guns at the ready with her cannon strapped to her back. She motioned towards him, hoping the gesture would get the message across.

@Scorpion01
@glmstr
@the other doooods
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Wait, Snake is here? No, it can't be, he's dead! I thought to myself, I remembered the headset, more than likely, we were connected to the same channel, and I could contact him. "Snake, uhmm, how are you alive? You died before I was born." He probably didn't know who I was, but even then, we are connected in a way.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:49 pm

To anyone who finds this tooth memory card and the messages left within...

My name is Charles Snippy and I am probably the last sane human being left on Earth. I know not whether you will understand this message. I know not whether you'll even be able to decode the ones and zeros on this data card. I know not whether my voice will ever reach anyone.

I know not whether the microscopic drives will last long enough and whether the plastic and metal parts will not disintegrate into dust as centuries pass or whether the titanium shell encasing them will remain in place or be consumed by the ever-changing landscape, lost forever. And yet I still have hope that someone will find the story of my life, probably by now long past and learns something of use from it or perhaps be slightly enthralled by the tale of my doom.

If you are still human, then this will be a story about the collapse of the civilization of your forefathers through greed and arrogance. If you are some other species entirely, then it is a story about how the human race was extinguished through our disregard for the balance of the planetary eco-sphere that gave us life through the long line of evolution.

My entire life's story is sealed within the confines of this card, in the form of daily journal entries starting from the day the Directorate dental bot cracked open my tooth, shoved the card in, and, through my tortured screams, promised "ONLY MILDLY PAINFUL RECOVERY".

I've been narrating my life to myself as an exercise recommended long ago by an "online psychiatrist" as a way to "maintain sanity" in "highly stressful situations". Why does sanity need to be maintained, you might inquire?

Where do I begin? Humanity is dying off, and frankly I have no one. No one to begin with, but now? Now. There seems to be no one. I have to keep sane because of the absolute insanity I'm in.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:15 am

glmstr wrote:Cultist was following quietly and listening attentively to orders, proving she wasn't always an idiot. She tiptoed exaggeratedly behind Wei and the others when a monster started making tons of noise and they were all stuffed into another room.
"Hwee have an ayedeeuh!" She blurted out, clearly very proud of the plan she hatched. When the others turned to her to listen, she slowly lifted the chaos star from her back.
She slowly edged towards the door...
quiet as can be...
and then dove head-first into it, smashing the door off of its hinges with her own skull and charged towards the noise seemingly unphased by the head trauma.
"Hweeee! Hwee will cap-toor thees hotell, fhor Kay-Oss!!"
The first thing she does is repeatedly slam her colossal sharpened 8-pointed star into the source of the roaring and thumping, swinging the large metal ornament-turned-weapon as if it were made of cardboard. She didn't seem particularly strong, so there must have been another reason to why she could wield it with such ease.

Twack! Cultist's cranium plunged through the door's wooden frames, "GRAAARGH!" The Crossed Mutant howled, the jagged broken metal of her 8-pointed star hissed through the air, driving a sliver of metal through the cartilage of it's nose. "GAAAAARGGGH!" Uh oh. Boy, it was pissed. It snarled, bleeding profusely through it's torn nostrils. Black, rotting flesh slung where Cultist damaged him. Not good!

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 7 E4KmnJz

"RAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!"

You could hear fury, indignation, pure hatred just seethe through it's lips, just as -- it lunged forward, claws barred, slashing like an untamed, wild animal at Cultist's mid-section. If she was your typical, run-of-the-mill human, she'd be disemboweled immediately; but hey, it's Cultist-Chan!

Whelp, someone had to be the bait, eh?

@glmstr

Scorpion01 wrote:

"Those of you who can walk, continue down the hall as quietly as you can. Use the noise that girl's giving off to hide yourself." He ordered quickly and quietly. D-Dog, beside him, moved his head to the side, drawing the knife from the side of his vest and looking twice as intimidating. He noticed one getting first aid, and the others to be in some sort of dispute. "No one is dying on my watch unless its by my hand. Got it? You need to get along, and work together if you want to survive." He said sternly before turning and waiting for the right moment to head back into the hall and move towards the end of the hall again where the stairwell waited for them.

"Easy boys. Not so fast..."

Huh? Shit, it was her.

Ada Wong, the mystery thief, free-floats outside a balcony window. She's hanging, finger locked against her grappling gun, winking at Punished Snake as he passes, "Looks like you've seen a ghost." For a spy, she was eloquent - a ruby red v-neck shirt, black-leather pants, short bob-like hair that dangled in the wind - and an earpiece, securely snug against her earlobe, "You're barking up the wrong tree, Snake, best leave it be."

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 7 Tumblr_mlns7e1auA1r1xkato1_500

Fwoom! Her wrist snapped forward, a crimson canister escaped her grasp - PSSSSSH! - a noxious gas fumed forward and out, it reeked of iron--blood--dispersing into the atmosphere. A cloud of pheromones clouded your vision, blurring it even. It wasn't... harmful, exactly. At least, you didn't feel different. Heh, I guess Miss Wong di--

"I smell cunt!"

Ada Wong, tricky little bitch...

A Crossed pheromone.

You could hear a horde of 'em just tear through The Bellagio - their screams howling madly, that sweet, sweet scent of blood filling their senses, overwhelming them, toward your location. Growling, you looked outside, where Ada Wong hung.

She was gone. Shit.

@SECOND FLOOR PPL
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:41 am

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Bad Doggie, hwee may smell of bayken but hwee are not bayken!" Cultist flailed and tried to hit the creature back, with results ranging from completely useless to mediocre. Her legs, whilst more or less disconnected from her body, seemed to be deliberating on whether or not they should make a run for it and leave the rest of her body behind.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:45 am

Snake gave the signal to move out, but just as he did, he would be cut off.

"Snake! It's her!" Huey yelled into the Comms.

Snake turned, gun raised as Ada spoke. "Not so fast, boys.... You look like you've seen a ghost." She winked to Snake as he gritted his teeth and his finger went from the slide to the trigger. Then the pheromone hit, Snake was out of range, and wasn't covered in it, but he hopped back firing a few rounds off, missing Ada completely.

"Snake, don't lose that bitch!" Miller screamed.

It was too late. The Crossed began to tear ass through the Bellagio. "Everyone get ready, shit's hitting the fan!" He said, holstering his pistol and raising his M4. As Crossed burst through the doors and into the hallway, he opened fire in short, controlled bursts while D-Dog ran and hid where they couldn't get to him and do god know's what to him.

One Crossed ran straight up to Snake, and he ducked a raging punch from the Crossed woman, whose clothing was hardly existent at this point. A quick uppercut to the gut sent her doubling over as he pulled out his knife and slit her throat, kicking out her knee and pushing her away at the same time while continuing fire down the hall to charging Crossed.

The entire time his expression was dead cold, as if this were just another day on the job. When in essence....it was.

Just another fucking day of putting up with supernatural shit on a mission that was supposed to be simple. God damn it.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 am

Nick Gautier

"Easy boys. Not so fast..."

Nick turned around to the feminine voice. At first, he thought it was within the room, perhaps one of the group members. But everyone was looking out the window at the ruby dressed woman who was hanging on a grapple hook. "Looks like you've seen a ghost." she said to the eyepatched man. Nick couldn't get a read on whether she was friend or foe, but she didn't look like she wanted to help the group, rather antagonize it.

"You're barking up the wrong tree, Snake, best leave it be."

Best leave what be? Nick turned to Snake for a reaction but before he could see one he heard a fwoom!. Suddenly a few clatters and then a ssssssss. The smell of blood was immediate and powerful. Nick felt his inner demon fight for control over his human form the moment the smell hit his nostrils. Nick felt his right knee hit the floor as he fought for control.

Do not become the Malachai. Do not become the Malachai. Noir can't find you. Do not become the Malachai.

With every sentence he thought, it brought him closer and closer to humanity until he was back. He'd kept the demon part of him at bay. He breathed, steady and sure. That was close...

And then he heard it. The sound of clawing against the walls. The pounding of feet from below. The grunts, groans, and crazed sentences of maniacs. The Crossed...

It was a pheromone...

Now Nick was torn. Should he try to hide, try to run, or try to fight? He felt like hiding wouldn't work since he probably had the pheromone stench with him. They'd locate him within a heart beat.

Running was a safer bet, but he didn't know where they were heading. The only way out was up unless they wanted to fight through an endless horde of crazed beings to the lobby. But perhaps Nick could find the staircase that took him up to the fifth floor. He'd never been in this part of the Bellagio before, but he felt like he could find his way from where they were.

Fighting them off would only work for so long, but with a sizable group like theirs, a majority of them fighters, he felt like they could do it: pheromone or not.

Nick decided to stay and fight until Snake or Leon or whoever told them different. He decided he wouldn't need his ornate gold pocketknife in this case...he'd resort to his fists and his powers. He surged his abilities into his hands, his right one had fire, his left had electric. He set himself up in a fighting stance, feet shoulder width apart, left hand raised to block, right hand behind him for a powerful attack.

And the horde charged in. Nick got to work with a vicious uppercut on a bearded Crossed man who looked about thirty. With a massive bang, The man went flying upwards, hitting the ceiling with enough force to break his neck and plopping right in front of Nick. He had to admit he loved those explosion punches Grim had taught him. It was much more satisfying than just spontaneously lighting someone on fire.

More Crossed came in. Nick threw a left jab at the next Crossed woman, hearing a satisfying zap as the Crossed got electrified, stunning the crazed being in place. Nick palmed his chest with his right hand, hearing the bang and watching fire fly in front of him as the Crossed was launched back where a few more were coming, knocking them over like pins. Still more kept coming.

Bang, zap, bang, bang, zap, zap, bang, zap, bang, bang!

With each oncoming Crossed, Nick would either cook from the inside or send flying into stuff. The noises grew more chaotic. Bodies were flying everywhere, knocking into walls, some going through. Around Nick, it was like a fireworks show, red flames extending outward every time he connected a right punch, blue electricity jolting across the open airspace with every left. It was almost mesmerizing to watch. Nick ducked under a flying kamikaze Crossed, then kicked another away and twisted to meet another Crossed with a left punch square in the face. Zap!
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:14 am

Scorpion01 wrote:Snake gave the signal to move out, but just as he did, he would be cut off.

"Snake! It's her!" Huey yelled into the Comms.

Snake turned, gun raised as Ada spoke. "Not so fast, boys.... You look like you've seen a ghost." She winked to Snake as he gritted his teeth and his finger went from the slide to the trigger. Then the pheromone hit, Snake was out of range, and wasn't covered in it, but he hopped back firing a few rounds off, missing Ada completely.

"Snake, don't lose that bitch!" Miller screamed.

It was too late. The Crossed began to tear ass through the Bellagio. "Everyone get ready, shit's hitting the fan!" He said, holstering his pistol and raising his M4. As Crossed burst through the doors and into the hallway, he opened fire in short, controlled bursts while D-Dog ran and hid where they couldn't get to him and do god know's what to him.

One Crossed ran straight up to Snake, and he ducked a raging punch from the Crossed woman, whose clothing was hardly existent at this point. A quick uppercut to the gut sent her doubling over as he pulled out his knife and slit her throat, kicking out her knee and pushing her away at the same time while continuing fire down the hall to charging Crossed.

The entire time his expression was dead cold, as if this were just another day on the job. When in essence....it was.

Just another fucking day of putting up with supernatural shit on a mission that was supposed to be simple. God damn it.

The Crossed pheromone poisoned the air: A dozen Crossed, approximately 12, piled over each other, clumsy and stupid, "I wanna skullfuck his empty eyesocket!" A teenage girl, 19, sporting a 12 gauge chrome shotgun, her auburn blood-soaked hair dribbled onto The Bellagio's carpet, "I see yooooou~" She giggled, *chuh-chink!* cocking her shotgun back - she fired. BOOM! The slug screamed out of it's barrel, charging at breakneck speeds toward Punished Snake, "Die!"

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 7 Cute-teenager-labret-piercing

Behind her, a Crossed boy, barely 8, totted a screwdriver, "YEEEEAAAHHH!" He lunged forward, screwdriver between his little fingers, eyes bloodshot, BOOM! Nevermind. A fragment of the shell caught the poor boy in mid-charge, his skull blew apart, sending skull fragments and brain splattering against Snake's BDU. 11 left...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:21 am

Snake saw the female with the shotgun, and dropped an empty mag from the M4 just as the shell landed on his torso, killing the boy behind him as well. He glanced to the boy as the blast knocked him down onto his back. He drew his .45 Caliber pistol again and fired a few rounds into the Girl's torso and head.

Tossing his legs back, Snake rolled onto his feet and stood, reloading the M4. He heard the impacts of Nick's attacks against the Crossed, and turned to face him quickly, shooting a young Crossed man, maybe 15, right between the eyes.

9/12

"Don't bother knocking them out; kill them. It's better for everyone." he said calmly.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:42 am

Nick Gautier

And suddenly he could count the remaining Crossed in the room...just eleven of them left. Nick glanced at Snake, who had just killed two of them. Nine left...

A Crossed with a bat was there. Nick instinctively blocked the swing of the bat with his  right arm, growling in anger and pain as it took the brunt of the impact. That'll be a bruise later...Nick countered by grabbing the Crossed's hand, feeling the electricity surge through it until he let go. Grabbing it, Nick swung at the Crossed's face, a good jarring feeling running through his arm as it made contact with a thwock! The Crossed girl crumpled to the floor, his head a swelling pulp of skull bits and brain matter. Eight...

A gunshot and the sound of a Crossed boy, maybe fifteen, hitting the ground told him seven.

"Don't bother knocking them out; kill them. It's better for everyone." he heard Snake say.

Nick understood where he was coming from, but he also didn't like to hear that. What if these guys could be saved? He remembered when Bubba had picked up an shotgun and was about to shoot at his zombified classmates. Nick dodged a bullet that day, but Bubba's portrait of his momma didn't. Still, Nick ended up saving his classmates in the end. Perhaps there was a way to save them.

"What if these guys can be saved? Nick called back to Snake, "I do NOT want to be held responsible for murder that could've been prevented. I'm all for these things killing themselves, but if they can be turned back then I don't want to kill any of them.

He swung his bat at the legs of a Crossed woman looking seventy-five but who sprinted like she was twenty-five. He watched her fall to the floor, then smashed his right hand down against her chest. Bang! The Crossed lady actually fell down to the ground level, creating a hole in the floor they were on. Six...
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:43 am

NeverEndingFlip wrote:

Bang, zap, bang, bang, zap, zap, bang, zap, bang, bang!

With each oncoming Crossed, Nick would either cook from the inside or send flying into stuff. The noises grew more chaotic. Bodies were flying everywhere, knocking into walls, some going through. Around Nick, it was like a fireworks show, red flames extending outward every time he connected a right punch, blue electricity jolting across the open airspace with every left. It was almost mesmerizing to watch. Nick ducked under a flying kamikaze Crossed, then kicked another away and twisted to meet another Crossed with a left punch square in the face. Zap!

The Crossed smashed through brick, two by four studs, insulation, and drywall. A cloud of smoke puffed through the holes. "More meat to fuck?" A Hispanic Crossed lumbered forward, sledgehammer in tow, "Heh, heh..." He was slightly tan, built like a steroid-fueled bodybuilder who used for years on in, muscles pulsating, enhanced even, thanks to the Crossed virus, "Come here, papi's got you..." His voice was deep, menacing, as he slammed his hammer into the ground, creating a shockwave that toppled a fragment of the second floor. BOOOOM! The two men, Punished Snake and Nick, collapsed in a heap of rubble, skyrocketing the duo into the first floor...

The Hispanic barked laughter, "Too easy!"

The rubble smoked and clouded, a haze of white dust rolling over [The Jasmine Resturant]. A violent tussle, or at least, something LOUD is audible if you're residing in [floor one.] Huh. The remaining 8 Crossed, sans shotgun girl, peered down at the two, such disturbing grins met you. "I want his remaining eye!" Shouted an older Crossed, probably late 60s, sporting a necklace consisting of human eyeballs, a gore-filled machete gripped within his fingers...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 7 Old-man

@Snake
@Nick

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:01 am

"What if these guys can be saved? Nick called back to Snake, "I do NOT want to be held responsible for murder that could've been prevented. I'm all for these things killing themselves, but if they can be turned back then I don't want to kill any of them.

Snake shook his head. "Highly doubt it. It's better off to just....son of a bitch." Another Crossed grabbed his arm, a knife in the other hand. Dropping the M4 Snake turned into it, blocking the knife hand while head-butting the crossed hard, causing them to stumble back while Snake manipulated their wrist to disarm them, taking the knife while he forced them to face away from him, and stabbing them through the base of the neck.

Then the giant fucking hammer-wielding Crossed came and fucked shit up again. The ground gave out from under them and they fell into the...cafe?

"Snake? Snake, come in! Snake? Sna-"

"Relax...I'm alive..."

Snake laid on his back while he stared up at the Crossed at the hole above them as he was only covered by light debris. D-Dog had managed to escape his hiding place, using his knife to slash the throat of one Crossed before high-tailing it down to the first floor again to aide Snake.

Snake quickly drew the M4 again, firing a spray of bullets up at the Crossed looking down at them to stop them from coming down on top of them while he got up, patting Nick's shoulder with his bionic arm to get him to wake up. "We need to move. Now." Snake reached to his belt and quickly loaded another mag into the M4 while dragging Nick across the room to where the Crossed couldn't see them.

Then seemingly out of nowhere, he deployed the best tactic any master of espionage could ever have:
The Cardboard Box

Keeping himself and Nick under the box was the easy part. Hard part came in not moving and allowing the box to do its magic. Oh, and being quiet, too. He put a finger to his lips then made a gesture to suggest that the Crossed were all around them to Nick from the inside of the Cardboard Box.

Box don't fail him now!
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:08 am

Suddenly, a loud crash sent the entire foundation shuddering as someone...or something lumbered through the wall. What had to be the most ripped son of a bitch Nick had ever felt the privilege of meeting was there, grinning evilly and maniacally as he stepped forward. His voice was deep and menacing and carried through the room. "More meat to fuck? Heh, heh..." Nick could only stare at the shambling monstrosity as he lifted his hammer like he was Thor. "Come here, papi's got you..." he heard the giant say as he swung down and hit the floor with his sledgehammer.

"Oh sh-"
The smash shook the room considerably. Hell, possibly even the hotel. The shockwave sent the ground beneath him to the ground beneath the ground beneath him, sweeping Nick with it. Nick landed hard on the uneven rubble, causing him to groan in pain.

"Too easy!"

"I want his remaining eye!"

Nick turned to Snake, who had fallen with him. Making sure he was able to fight, he looked up at the behemoth, the grandpa, the girl with a shotgun, and the three others.

"On second thought..." Nick pulled himself out of the rubble, his body feeling broken and battered. "I'm up for killing Swol Jackman right there." He motioned toward the big guy. He used divination to look for the bat he just had. Sensing it buried under some rubble, he found that it was broken in half and useless. Great.

"We need to move. Now."

Before Nick could protest, Snake had grabbed his arm and hoisted him to another portion of the cafe. The next thing he knew, Nick was under a cardboard box with Snake. I swear to God if I get raped...

"Umm..."

Nick stopped when he saw Snake's motion to stay quiet. Nick nodded and listened to the patter of footsteps as the remaining six entered the diner.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:22 am

Scorpion01 wrote:

Snake shook his head. "Highly doubt it. It's better off to just....son of a bitch." Another Crossed grabbed his arm, a knife in the other hand. Dropping the M4 Snake turned into it, blocking the knife hand while head-butting the crossed hard, causing them to stumble back while Snake manipulated their wrist to disarm them, taking the knife while he forced them to face away from him, and stabbing them through the base of the neck.

Then the giant fucking hammer-wielding Crossed came and fucked shit up again. The ground gave out from under them and they fell into the...cafe?

"Snake? Snake, come in! Snake? Sna-"

"Relax...I'm alive..."

Snake laid on his back while he stared up at the Crossed at the hole above them as he was only covered by light debris. D-Dog had managed to escape his hiding place, using his knife to slash the throat of one Crossed before high-tailing it down to the first floor again to aide Snake.

Snake quickly drew the M4 again, firing a spray of bullets up at the Crossed looking down at them to stop them from coming down on top of them while he got up, patting Nick's shoulder with his bionic arm to get him to wake up. "We need to move. Now." Snake reached to his belt and quickly loaded another mag into the M4 while dragging Nick across the room to where the Crossed couldn't see them.

Then seemingly out of nowhere, he deployed the best tactic any master of espionage could ever have:
The Cardboard Box

Keeping himself and Nick under the box was the easy part. Hard part came in not moving and allowing the box to do its magic. Oh, and being quiet, too. He put a finger to his lips then made a gesture to suggest that the Crossed were all around them to Nick from the inside of the Cardboard Box.

Box don't fail him now!

The Hispanic Crossed, who we'll name 'Carlos,' disregarded his dying Crossed brethren. Fucking D-Dog. A middle aged man, 44, thrashed about as he died, clutching his ruined throat -- RIIIP~ well, he did. Carlos slammed his foot down, crushing his larynx. You see - he didn't particularly care for other Crossed when hunting - a blatant display of brash, brutal showmanship by the potent combination of raging hormones and good old American violence fueled Carlos, a once not-so-humble and oh-so-violent felon who just LOVED the hunt. And these two gentlemen proved to be a perfect challenge...

By the way, 5 left...

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Cancel that, 4 left. Punished Snake's 5.56 rounds tore through the air, plunging deep into Crossed Ned Flander's cranium, nestled comfortably into his front lobe. He didn't even have enough time to scream as he fell forward, his lifeless form smashing into the debris below. His left hand twitched, brain signals sending a final shockwave of energy before dying out...

Carlos clenched his fingers together, forming a fist. A cloud 'crack!' is evident as his knuckles popped. Not this time, puta... he thought to himself, a gigantic jackboot plunged deep into The Jasmine Resturant, followed by a loud 'THUD!' You swore the guy weighed at least 250 pounds. "Don't hide from Papi, children. I loooooove you~" A creepy, baritone laugh erupted from the Spaniard, as footsteps - the other three Crossed - trailed behind, just as...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 7 4hDDzr9

"It's... a box?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:29 am

"Seriously, Snake? A Box?

Snake only smirked. "It's... a Box?"

Fuck.

Snake turned to Nick, signalling that if their cover was blown, that he would take out the Crossed's legs, and that Nick would have to go for his torso in a two-on-one attack to take him out. Snake drew his knife silently  and turned slowly to get ready. He'd need to order the new "Crossed Ammo" from Mother Base as soon as Huey developed it.

"Snake..." speak of the devil.... "I've managed to develop a few camoflauges for the Cardboard box that should help you stay hidden in Vegas amongst the Crossed. I'm not sure how effective they'll be; as they may end up raping your box....but it's better than getting killed."

Snake rolled his eyes.

Shit was getting real...as if they weren't already.

Last edited by Scorpion01 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:39 am

Nick could feel the tension blanketing the silence. A couple bits of debris fell down from the massive hole and made clatter. Then a loud C-RR-RACK! of knuckles could be heard followed by a large THUD! as Swolbersaurus Rex jumped into the diner. Nick felt his heart racing. This was never going to work...

"Don't hide from Papi, children. I loooooove you~"

Nope.

Nick heard footsteps get closer and closer until: "It's... a box?"

Time seemed to stop in that moment. Nick could only hear breathing from the outside. No other noise could be heard. Snake made a slashing motion, telling Nick to aim for the torso while he aimed for the legs. Nick nodded again and pulled out his ornate gold pocketknife, wishing it to be the size of a dagger. When it was so, he held the dagger in his left hand, hilt facing up, blade facing down. His explosive right hand could also come in handy here. He held a crouched position, ready to pounce if he needed to.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next