Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 26 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by glmstr Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:36 pm

"Hwee don't know, thees eesn't the 41st sen-ter-ee annee-moar. The cross-ed seem kind of like they serve kay-oss too, but followers of kay-oss are naht sup-posed to go after eech-uther. "
Cultist cocked her head at an angle, as if she were thinking carefully about something.
"Are hyoo a psyker? Kay-oss love psykers, they so un-pridik-tabel! Psyker powers back-fiyer often, and summon daemons or even cause beeeeg pretty colorful explosions! Booom!" She was sounding more like a little kid with a wild imagination than a dark-god worshiping cultist telling war stories about her own dimension.
glmstr
glmstr

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Jacket sighs as he gets off the comms with Bain, taking a seat and glancing out the window for a moment, before the sound of helicopter blades could be heard, before a distinct thunk, and the chopper leaving

Jacket quickly upacked the good, pausing as he saw what Bain had included in the package

The first thing he set on the table was a skeletonized M60, very light, but hard to handle due to recoil, thankfully it came with a bipod, seemed more for a defensive setup than anything else, he set it on one of the tables and went back to his package, rolling the silencers up in some cloth and slipping them into his dufflebag, along with the extra ammo bags and grenades, about 1000 to 2000 rounds of ammo in total, and nearly two dozen grenades, along with half a dozen supressors and silencers for various sizes of gun

His eyes seemed to fix on something for a moment, and he dragged a large bag off around a corner, before re-emerging with heavy footsteps

"BULLDOZER!" came a bellowed cry, a recording of the real deal in action, played back for maximum effect

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 26 CCB4D38E986C817ACBE33C282D353E1CF4E24552
Damn, he looked badass in that suit
Shame he moved slower than molasses in winter

He doubted he'd use this thing much outside of the bus, and so he hauled the rest of the gear into the bus and got to work fastening the gun to the back window, to defend from any followers

"So, I trust you like your toys, eh? Make sure you share with Jiro, I got him some things too, in the bag marked for him, just hand it over, he'll know what to do with it"
Jacket slowly made his way to Jiro, without the faceplate down, so he knew it was him, and handed over the bag, leaving him to search it and do with the contents what he would

He also handed over a new earpiece, just in case Jiro wanted to speak to Bain at all, or at least hear what he had to say

He sat in the bus, slowly milling about and ensuring he'd properly fastened the gun, if anything like earlier happened again, they'd have at least one source of suppressive fire on the bus

And now he had to scratch...brilliant...time to take off three inches of padded kevlar to scratch an itch

@Nathan Steele
@Anyone who wants to speak to Dozer!Jacket, before he has to ditch half the suit
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by duramon Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Sieg awoke in a panic, or rather phased back in. He'd felt something give after they'd departed from the bus depot, and only now did it come back to him. It was like he wasn't here, something was wrong in the summoning....something very wrong. Atleast his heated blade was still with him and strapped at his hip.

He got out of the bus and stretched his arms, seeing his allies milling about, some wounded some not, at a refuel station. He thought now would be the best time to intercept someone and make allies. He spotted the injured girl in the back of the truck, someone he hadn't met before...in a truck that hadn't been there when he'd phased out. He went into the refuel station and quickly scavenged some snacks, mostly sweets, water, and a single can of soda. The kind of things Astolfo would like.

He returned to the truck and gently opened the door, laying out the selection of snacks and the beverage "You're hurt, I brought food" He stated plainly.

@Kyoko
duramon
duramon

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:40 pm

"my gun is an .30 Carbine." The doctor said. He had gotten the gun from a close friend. River. He missed her. He wondered what she was doing.
He looked around, had gone into a trance and deep in thought. "sorry i was deep in thought." he added. 'but yes...will they fit my gun?"he asked. Would that be bad if they didnt fit? He wondered. He didnt usually use guns but he had to.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Jack looked at the ammo. .32s. It wouldfit his gun....but at the cost of range. But more damage would be done. He looked at the doctor. "Yeah they will fit. But range would decrease.....but the power of the gun would also increase. Perfect for you, since your not planing on doing long range, right" jack.asked. he checked his arm. Fuck. It was still broken. He hadnt notice becuse of the adrenaline. So thats why he was holding his arm like that.....
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHalfbreed Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Raven nodded her head slightly, so they're call the crossed it wasn't a very imaginative name but it was simple. She cocked an eyebrow at the girl as she tilted her head and asked her the question. "No I'm not. I'm half-demon half-human. I do however have magical abilities. Nothing like explosions though." She stood up deciding to finally leave the bus, her hunger and curiosity getting the best of her. "I'm Raven, by the way." She said as she slid past the girl, her cloak flowing as she floated past the seats of the bus. "Chaos huh? Why Chaos?" It seemed strange to follow chaos, but she supposed it was no different than being a believer of magic. She looked back at the girl once she reached the door hopping she would get the hint to follow her outside.
TheHalfbreed
TheHalfbreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:51 pm

"I dont do really long range but the range i did on the bus with that man can be stil be considered short range." The Doctor said. "but i am assuming that i will probably have to do long range..." He added.
He rubbed his shoulder slightly. He sensed something and turned around, suddenly on edge. Was something nearby? or maybe im just being paranoid?

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Takeo entered the store, and handed Jack a Quick Revive. Might as well drink this to help with your arm. he said. He looked around and began to scavenge useful parts. He noticed a storage room, locked.
@Death2077
@GMs to narrate the storage room thingy I created. xP
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:53 pm

"I see a rainb..." It was then that I dropped to the ground, because I passed out from radiation. I knew that was it. I had felt like crap, also Note-to-self, don't drink anything with the word nuke in it.

((I'm gonna be quite off and on for a while))

Last edited by thedeviantKat on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:54 pm

duramon wrote:Sieg awoke in a panic, or rather phased back in. He'd felt something give after they'd departed from the bus depot, and only now did it come back to him. It was like he wasn't here, something was wrong in the summoning....something very wrong. Atleast his heated blade was still with him and strapped at his hip.

He got out of the bus and stretched his arms, seeing his allies milling about, some wounded some not, at a refuel station. He thought now would be the best time to intercept someone and make allies. He spotted the injured girl in the back of the truck, someone he hadn't met before...in a truck that hadn't been there when he'd phased out. He went into the refuel station and quickly scavenged some snacks, mostly sweets, water, and a single can of soda. The kind of things Astolfo would like.

He returned to the truck and gently opened the door, laying out the selection of snacks and the beverage "You're hurt, I brought food" He stated plainly.

@Kyoko

Kyoko didn't notice the guy approaching her until he had opened the door to the rear of the truck, about to raise an issue about being bothered, until she saw the bounty of sweets laid out on the seat next to her. Her face almost visibly untensened, forcing her fairly limp arm to fight its way out of the cover, taking a hold of the soda can. She winced, but then made another effort to lift it up, coming to the sad realization she didn't have the finger strength to crack the tab at the moment. This brought about her anger, but she looked to the one who had brought her the snackage.

"It's nothing... thanks for the stuff though.. could you pop the tab for me? I'll just tear through the rest with my teeth.." She stated, not really able to look him straight in the eyes at the moment, feeling weak asking for help for such a menial task.

@Duramon

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Jack looked at the blue glowing bottle. "Nuka-cola quantum?" He read the bottle. Quick revive. Huh. He set his arm. In place. He screamed in pain. "Shit" he drank the bottle . His arm healed fast. Nice. He then saw sunny colapse. Shit. He worked fast. He put the radaway packet needle in her arm. And squeeze the rad cleansing liquid into her veins. "All better....but your going to feel like shit." Jack said. "But tell me....there was only a trace of radiation. How did you get sick sunny?"

(This maybe my last post for the night. Respond, and wait for me.)
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Well, she's obviously a human. Takeo said. And also the fact she hasn't been faring well after the assault, that also adds in to the effect.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Griffin had put her backpack to the side and went to the bathroom. She made sure no one was in there and turned invisible. She sighed., relived that no one could see her. She opened the door and walked up to a random group of people. She saw one of them turn and look straight at her. Griffin smiled even though no one could see her. It felt good to be unseen.
@Timelord
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Jack sent a glare at takeo. He was right...about the situation part. But he didnt have to be rude. "Im human. Takeo." Jack said. "But your right. Lets get her a bed and some food. Doctor. Come help me with sunny."
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:12 pm

The doctor was very uneasy and he knew he was being watched. He didn't like it. It was like the Silence all over again. But they weren still viewable even though you forgot them when you looked away.
He looked at Jack when he spoke. "Yeah you're right. Maybe she couldn't handle the ingredients of the soda and that made her sick"he suggested. Where was Martha when you needed her? He wondered. She would have been a big help.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Cultist noted that she nodded her along to follow, so she did.
"Hwell, hwere Hwee are from there ees thee Eempeereeum of Man, and they owned much of the galaksee. They worship their god-emprah, as hee ees the most powerful hoomen of them alll. Een thee thertee-ferst senteree, thees man naymed Horus beetrayed thee emprah, and started thee Horus Heresee. Thee gahds of Kay-oss had always exeested beefore that, but thees hwas hwen peeple started con-verting by thee meelions. Thee eempeereeul Eenquiseetion and the spayse muhreens tried to fight off the hereteecs like uss, but many spayse muhreen leejuns defected to fight for Kay-oss. After thees war which keeled almost faive treeleeon peeple, Horus was keeled and thee war wus over. Thee Emprah was gravely wounded and nao is attach'd to thee Golden Throne to stay alive, and they must sacrifice thousands of souls everee day to keep heem alive, or else Terra, which yoosed to bee thees planet, would be deestroyed by a warp een taime and spayse. Thee Eempeereeum steel fights and tries to keel the hereteecs, and the worshippers of Kay-oss do thee same theeng! However, the eempeereeum gets help from thee Eldarr, but they also have to worree about the Tyrranids, the scary spayse bug monsturs, the Necrons, very angree immortal skeleton-robots, and thee Tau, theese half-robot peeple that are tryeeng too have their own empire but the hoomens don't like eet. Eet's a long storee, but Hwee theenk eet's veree eenteresteeng!" The girl grinned. She was proud that she knew as much as she did about galactic history, as she has been reincarnated many times thanks to her favor with the dark gods and has lived through many of these events personally.

@Raven

Last edited by glmstr on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Takeo tensed visibly, years of experience alerting him of another presence. With swiftness, he sharply turned around, kicking Griffin's knee. A audible crack was heard across the store as Takeo immediately drew his katana and held it out before him in a stance, in front of the others.
@Griffin Trelelelelelleleelelel xP
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Death2077 wrote:Jack looked at the blue glowing bottle. "Nuka-cola quantum?" He read the bottle. Quick revive. Huh. He set his arm. In place. He screamed in pain. "Shit" he drank the bottle . His arm healed fast. Nice. He then saw sunny colapse. Shit. He worked fast. He put the radaway packet needle in her arm. And squeeze the rad cleansing liquid into her veins. "All better....but your going to feel like shit." Jack said. "But tell me....there was only a trace of radiation. How did you get sick sunny?"

(This maybe my last post for the night. Respond, and wait for me.)

"Wha.... Oh, it was because of the oh. what Takeo said, and... I'm n... not used to radiation at levels like you." I felt exactly as he said, like shit. Yes, I did just use that word, sue me. Actually, wait in this world you can't.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by duramon Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Sieg did as he was asked and opened the tab, taking extra note in her limp arm and lack of strength. He leant forward a little and gently hovered his hand above her arm, trying to approach slowly.

"May I make repairs?" He queried, offering to heal her of her wounds "You were obviously brave, I wish to return you to full strength" He explained, his hand emitting a warm glow.
duramon
duramon

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Charles looked about, goggles raised in a sort of worry as he watched everyone.

"Hey, is every.."

His words slowed, and slowed until they stopped. His body felt like he had been drugged, his stomach turning, his body cold. His head light. Charles mumbled, his words slurred. The only reason he could think of why he felt this way hit him like a rock. The pain sunk in, the blood from his bullet wound in both his leg and ass cheek caused him to sway.

"Blood.."

Snippys last words before collapsing onto the ground quite quickly. His giggles dark, no more blue light as they are blink powered. Passed out from the blood loss, he laid on the ground. Limp.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Jack picked.up sunny. "Lets get you to someplace comfortable. Doctor, fined me a spot to put her. Takeo, go get dome food and water. Pure crap. Your going to be ok sunny." Jack said soothingly. "No more nuka-cola for you. But tell me, did it taste good?" Jack was makeing conversation to help ease her. "Because when I tryed my first nuka cola, I didnt react like this. And I never had radiation before."
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Takeo nodded and began to work his way across the aisles. He neatly put them in his bag, beginning to head out.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:32 pm

The doctor nods and he quickly goes to find something soft to lay her on and he was lucky to find that this store had some blankets. He pulled one out and laid it on the ground. He used two to make it soft for her and rolled a third up for her head to be placed on. "Here's some blankets Jack"he called, still aware that he's being watched.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Griffin noticed the man's uneasyness, many people felt uneasy when she was invisible, though it did take some awhile of her moving things around for them to notice. Griffin did not notice Takeo tense, so when he hit her knee she almost cried out. She stood back testing her leg. It hurt when she put too much weight on it. She saw him draw his katana out and her butterfly knife out. Griffin did not want to fight him, but she could not reveal herself while everyone was sure to be watching with the tension in the bus not yet completely gone. She watched as he began gathering supplies.
@Yo-yo
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:37 pm

"T... thank you." I said weakly. I was tired, and still pained over the day that I have had. I knew I should have gone with my gut feeling. But, it would probably taste amazing if I was more immune to radiation. Shortly after, I had fallen asleep.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next