Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

+20
Death2077
Mrdubwubs
ResistingTheEnlightened
Xibilation
ChaosOfTheStars
The Distraction
Xx420BLAZEITxX
rose36
Zakarum
DapperDogman
york
Loki
FlamingCenturion
Jongo McDibbles
LunarPolymath
Romantically Apocalyptic
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
ArielSnow
Admin
24 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:13 am

Jack looked at the brown liquid that was in a foam cup. It wasn't anything he had seen before...but in order for him to try it, he took off his helmet, revealing a rough beard and shaggy long black hair, and stark blue eyes. He was still shaking, mostlyfrom shock than fear. The strange man said to him "You say it has been 200 years? You are not aware that the date is 2015 my friend?"

2015? Jack thought. Its 2278, there's no possible way he went back in fucking time.
Jack looked at the man with confusion. "It cant be 2015, its 2278, you must be high on psycho." Jack said. This cant be 2015, there's no possible way, because time travel doesn't exist. Jack was still trying to be calm, but he was shaking more from fear now. "And New Vegas isn't a separate place from Las Vegas, New Vegas was built in the ruins of Las Vegas"

Zakarum@

Last edited by Death2077 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

Post by LunarPolymath Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:43 am

Kyoko had actually been much more inebriated than she had originally thought, even for her own alcohol tolerant body. Evidence of such was her intense fit of laughter as she watched Tristana take a dive off of her stool, almost falling off of her own seat as well. She couldn't find a moment to clutch the bill placed onto her fingers, instead, moving her hand over towards Tristana's side of the counter, letting it flutter down next to her mug. "No...No! Keep ten! That was something worth paying to see!" Kyoko managed to force out between giggles as she somehow brought herself down to earth, and although the she had actually hoped the small one was okay, she wouldn't hesitate to admit that the spill was hilarious.

Kyoko was going to respond and give her name, while asking Tristana for her own, but she quieted down as the man stepped up and had took his seat by her and her hopefully soon to be acquaintance, if not friend. She grew distant, her demeanor now heavily contrasting the hearty laughter she had been engaging in a few moments prior. "I can order for myself..." Kyoko half mumbled, half slurred, though it seemed as if she most certainly lacked the ability to do so at the moment. More so because of her shift in mood than anything, deciding to stare into her empty mug rather than request anything. If there was one thing she could at least find interesting in the man, was that he carried an air of experience around him, despite his flirtatious behavior at the moment. Though, she couldn't help a small smirk at the idea of Tristana openly hitting on him either, as the image of solider and a tiny, blue elf girl doing questionable things flashed in her thoughts for a moment.

@The Smoking Peanut's Tristana
@Major_D
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosOfTheStars Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Elena stood there on the strip proudly. She had finally gotten away from the family for a week. After all the business she had to take care of with Clay and the rest of the pack. Elena thought she deserved the well-needed vacation and since she's never been to 'Sin City' , She decided to take up the offer to go. Her hands rested on the wheel of her Honda. Her light grey eyes gazing on all the neon lights in sight.

Vegas was just so beautiful at night. With all it's people. Some hookers, some gangsters, some rapists... But that's not something she wants to think about. Elena started to go past her hotel and instantly turned around.

There it was, the Rio. With all it's lights aglow. With screaming and loud music blaring. You could even hear the cards being dealt out across a table, or at least her could. The sudden scent of alcohol hit her nose as She got out of the car.  Her couldn't be interested in that at the moment. Until She hear loud footsteps coming her way.

@ Anyone

Last edited by ChaosOfTheStars on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChaosOfTheStars
ChaosOfTheStars

Back to top Go down

Post by Xibilation Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Louise Belcher looked up at the man in front of her. "Hey you!" she yelled, barely hearing her voice over the loud music from the club nearby. The nine year old's eyelashes fluttered, slightly pouting. The drunk, brunette guy looked down, his eyebrows drawn together in confusion.

"Huh?" The two little girls in front of him had on pink bunny ears and a green dress. Or was it blue? He couldn't tell with the lights. He blinked, and it was one girl again. "Woah. What? You're like, two." he thought out loud, laughing. Louise had to conceal her smirk. This would be too easy.

"Do you have any money? I need a cab! My mom said she would meet me here but I want to go home!" Louise yelled. People passing by on the sidewalk shot her confused glances. The brunette blinked, his mouth open and ready for flies.

"Oh. Yeah. Sure. Do you have, like, a phone or something so you can call her?" He reached into his back pocket for his wallet, handing Louise a 20 dollar bill. She grabbed the bill, staring at it, her eyes wide and a smile creeping up her face. Money. Andrew Jackson was an awesome dude. She didn't realize the man had spoken until a couple of seconds later.

"Huh? Oh, um, nobutIcantalktoherwhenIgethomebye!" With that, she turned and ran off, the bill safe in her hands. When she was a block or so away, she tilted her head up to the sky, an evil cackle escaping into the night air.

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 3 Anigif_enhanced-4575-1422403369-33

She didn't even realize there was someone in front of her until she slammed into them, bouncing back and landing on the ground with a thud. "What the hell?" she exclaimed.

@ChaosOfTheStars
Xibilation
Xibilation

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Soon enough after a long time from a temporary officer transfer did he have time to patrol Las Vegas. A different experience, but the same uniform and car, apart from the other LVPD. He drives around, keeping everything clean. He did receive annoying hazes from the LVPD for transferring one of their men, but when they see his three Seargent stripes, the quickly back off and get a nice yelling back at them.

Today was different. He received a call, no sirens of a theft off the strip, as he drove towards the Strip. Leo came out of the black and White LAPD cruiser, his black uniform contrasting from the brown and tan uniforms of the LVPD who were taken statements as he would walk through and get his own, before beginning to go back into his cruiser and following through toward the location of where she was last seen running.

Rounding a corner was when he saw somebody who matched her as he came out of the cruiser and re!over his Glock "LV-... LAPD, hands in the air and get down!"

@Xibilation
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Xibilation Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Louise screamed, throwing her hands in the air, her butt already on the ground from bumping into that one lady. "I didn't do anything, officer, I swear!" Anything that the officer should be concerned about, anyways. "I'm only nine!"

Maybe it was that one time... Or that other time... Either way, her eyes were wide with shock, trembles shaking her body. Then again, there was a small adrenaline rush. Getting caught for something by a cop? Street cred. Good thing she ran away from her idiotic family so they wouldn't ground her.

@TheLoneWanderer
Xibilation
Xibilation

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:00 pm

Takeo walked down the strip, his hands jammed into his combat slacks. He gagged at the smell of alcohol as he passed by a bar, quickening his pace. His katana was concealed efficiently in his sheath, his Mauser C96 tucked in safely in his boot. His black eyes darted around the strip, cautious of elite criminals, his mind racing with hundreds of plans, if he ever got into a situation. He tilted his head down, passing a crowd of people cheering on a ongoing fight between two low criminals part of an organized crime. A frown adorned his face as he peeked into the circle, a kid getting thrown in against a man.
He shook his head and walked off, not wanting to gain any attention. His mouth drew into a thin line, forgetting about what he just saw. He entered the more crowded area of Las Vegas, ignoring the flirtatious look hookers were giving him. He gritted his teeth, as he pushed himself out of the area, heading down a street taking a right into a hotel lobby, holding the door for a younger couple. He nodded slightly at their thanks, moving to the desk to check in.
Moments later, he reached his room collapsing on the nearest chair he could find. He unclipped his sheathe along with the katana, laying it against the wall, along with his Mauser C96 placed under the second pillow. He took his boots off, placing them on a mat and hanged his grey cloak on a rack. He dusted himself off, taking off his heavy backpack, hidden by the cloak he previously took off. He sighed quietly, collapsing on the bed, falling asleep after a few tosses and turning.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:55 pm

*Athena checked her map to see how much has updated. She growled noticing that it has barely grown. Her H.U.D. was cut off by some one jumping in front of her and snapping a picture. The bright flash catching her off guard and causing a reflex of her smacking the person in the face with her shield. The stranger got sent flying as it caused every one to stare at her. She growled and looked around. She raised her arms like the gladiator she is* Who else wants to take a picture of me!? Huh!? *this ruckus was surely causing a crowd. Hopefully the cops don't show up soon*

@anyone
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jongo McDibbles Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:12 pm

@LunarPolyMath
@The Smoking Peanut

Degtyarev looked to the elf, Tristiana. He raised an eyebrow and suppressed his laughter at how drunk she was. "I think you have had enough already." He downed his glass of vodka in record time, weak stuff, he thought to himself, must be watered down or he's grown too accustomed to the mutated potato vodka. "I think you should get some food, instead! Barkeep, some food for the lady."

He then looked over at Kyoko. "Sorry to intrude. Just couldn't resist the jubilations. I'm Alex, by the way." He held out a hand for her to shake. He had found in his many years that here were numerous ways to find out about a person;
One, look in their eyes when you interact with them.
Two, give them a handshake.
While these were only a taster that he used in more polite company, he was attempting both on Kyoko.
Jongo McDibbles
Jongo McDibbles

Like : 1

http://www.roleplay.me/MajorD

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Leo began stepping forward, staring into the girls eyes as he put his weapon away, snatching the 20 dollar bill away from her hand as he began to turn her around "Shut up, kid. Damn well you knew what you were doing." He took out his handcuffs, quickly placing it on the girls arms before he took out his notebook. "Next time you do some stupid shit like this, you're going straight to the dog po-.." The radio began to cry, launching from the dispatchers voice '13X13, near the Eiffel Tower on the Strip, woman spotted attacking tourists, any units respond?'

"LVPD Dispatcher, show 13X13 responding, lights on." He begun to speak into the microphone before signing "You're lucky. Get in the cruiser, I'll deal with you later." Taking the girl into the back of the cruiser with her hands uncuffed, Leo would enter after before turning on his sirens and lights driving toward the Eiffel Tower before already spotting the woman. He came out, sighing as he accidentally left the cruiser unlocked. "Alright, you know the drill. Put the sword and shield down, nobody has to get hurt."

@Mrdubwubs
@Xibilation
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by rose36 Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Lightning kept walking down the sidewalk. Was I sent here? I am having a hard time piecing this together, I need information on my current surroundings. She sees a man and decides to approach.

Lightning was unsure at first, he had weapons, some that she has not ever seen before. But she still went, she needed answers. "What is going on? I don't understand your human world." She said looking at the strange woman that was ranting. She looked back at the man. "Do you know of any way that I can get home to my homeland?" Her mind is filling with questions, some that can't be answered, some that can, and some that are just plain weird.

@TheLoneWanderer
rose36
rose36

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Kyoko, only gave the solider as side glance at first, bothering only to catch his name, letting the rest of his words go in one ear and out the other. This more formal side of him was at lest palatable enough that she wouldn't at least turn down his offer at a handshake. She had matured much more in the last two years of her life than the first sixteen, and the look she gave him would hopefully get across that she was jaded, and had seen much more than she should by her age. Her handshake was firm, but not overbearingly so. She hoped it passed for whatever kind of read he wanted to get out of it, letting it fall when it felt right to do so. "Kyoko" she stated matter-of-factly, though the slight slur in her voice took a little of the edge away from it. She went back to staring at her mug after the small interaction, but this time she was slightly more attentive, willing to possibly continue the conversation.

@Major_D
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:40 pm

TheLoneWanderer wrote:Leo began stepping forward, staring into the girls eyes as he put his weapon away,  snatching the 20 dollar bill away from her hand as he began to turn her around "Shut up, kid. Damn well you knew what you were doing." He took out his handcuffs, quickly placing it on the girls arms before he took out his notebook. "Next time you do some stupid shit like this, you're going straight to the dog po-.." The radio began to cry, launching from the dispatchers voice '13X13, near the Eiffel Tower on the Strip, woman spotted attacking tourists, any units respond?'

"LVPD Dispatcher, show 13X13 responding, lights on." He begun to speak into the microphone before signing "You're lucky. Get in the cruiser, I'll deal with you later." Taking the girl into the back of the cruiser with her hands uncuffed, Leo would enter after before turning on his sirens and lights driving toward the Eiffel Tower before already spotting the woman. He came out, sighing as he accidentally left the cruiser unlocked. "Alright,  you know the drill. Put the sword and shield down, nobody has to get hurt."

@Mrdubwubs
@Xibilation

Who the hell are you telling me what to do? He attacked me first I don't think you're arresting the right person. *she clenches her first ready to use her shield. She doesn't understand why he told her about her sword it was still sheathed though it doesn't seem like it will remain that way* Plus I don't think you know who you're messing with buddy. *That crazy gladiator smile was still showing. She was starting chaos though soon blood might spill* How about this. You attempt to shoot me and if you hit me I might, MIGHT, stand down! So go on shoot me!

@TheLoneWanderer
@Xibilation
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:50 pm

rose36 wrote:Lightning kept walking down the sidewalk. Was I sent here? I am having a hard time piecing this together, I need information on my current surroundings. She sees a man and decides to approach.

Lightning was unsure at first, he had weapons, some that she has not ever seen before. But she still went, she needed answers. "What is going on? I don't understand your human world." She said looking at the strange woman that was ranting. She looked back at the man. "Do you know of any way that I can get home to my homeland?" Her mind is filling with questions, some that can't be answered, some that can, and some that are just plain weird.

@TheLoneWanderer

"Home? Lady, I suggest you step back, I don't want any pedestrians getting hurt." It was then he removed his Glock as he stared back at the gladiator. "Give me a minute..."

@rose36
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Xibilation Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:52 pm

"What the hell?" Louise cried out. "Tell me what I did! I have the right to know! He gave me the money! I was going to get a taxi so I could go home!" She was shoved into the back of a police cruiser. A frustrated scream could be heard even outside of it. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GOOO! MY DOG WOULD GET MORE RIGHTS THAN THIS, AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DOG!" Her temper tantrum was sure to have given him a headache.

When he got out of the cruiser, Louise slumped in her seat. Oh boy.

@TheLoneWanderer
Xibilation
Xibilation

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Mrdubwubs wrote:
TheLoneWanderer wrote:Leo began stepping forward, staring into the girls eyes as he put his weapon away,  snatching the 20 dollar bill away from her hand as he began to turn her around "Shut up, kid. Damn well you knew what you were doing." He took out his handcuffs, quickly placing it on the girls arms before he took out his notebook. "Next time you do some stupid shit like this, you're going straight to the dog po-.." The radio began to cry, launching from the dispatchers voice '13X13, near the Eiffel Tower on the Strip, woman spotted attacking tourists, any units respond?'

"LVPD Dispatcher, show 13X13 responding, lights on." He begun to speak into the microphone before signing "You're lucky. Get in the cruiser, I'll deal with you later." Taking the girl into the back of the cruiser with her hands uncuffed, Leo would enter after before turning on his sirens and lights driving toward the Eiffel Tower before already spotting the woman. He came out, sighing as he accidentally left the cruiser unlocked. "Alright,  you know the drill. Put the sword and shield down, nobody has to get hurt."

@Mrdubwubs
@Xibilation

Who the hell are you telling me what to do? He attacked me first I don't think you're arresting the right person. *she clenches her first ready to use her shield. She doesn't understand why he told her  about her sword it was still sheathed though it doesn't seem like it will remain that way* Plus I don't think you know who you're messing with buddy. *That crazy gladiator smile was still showing. She was starting chaos though soon blood might spill* How about this. You attempt to shoot me and if you hit me I might, MIGHT, stand down! So go on shoot me!

@TheLoneWanderer
@Xibilation

"I'm not going to shoot you. But you're making me nervous, man, I want you to stand down so nobody gets hurt." The Glock was held tightly as he stared at the assailant. He didn't want to escalate the situation but if necessary, he'll shoot the gun if he needs to. Noticing her hand tightening, he pulled Rose aside and behind the police cruiser. "Stay back." Before opening the door of the cruiser as cover before taking out the Infamous Remmy, before pointing it at the gladiator. "Weapons down! Now!" Leo yelled, now beginning to get nervous as he growled to himself.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Steele Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Xx420BLAZEITxX wrote:
As Claptrap was about to walk past the man, He had noticed that his little collision had shaken off a little rust off Claptrap onto the man's possibly overpriced suit.

"Whoops, got a little left-over rust on your suit there... Lemme just get that for you." He said with a nervous chuckle before awkwardly attempting to wipe the rust off but instead smears the rust, Creating more of a bigger stain then before.

*Any normal man, would have told the small robot to take a hike... Instead, Jiro allowed the robot to try his its best, to wipe off the small amount of rust, that now stained his faded white suit. He simply said, "よっしゃ…" and crossed his arms. It's not like the suit costed him anything. However, if he wishes to get it clean, he's going to have to hit up one of the nearby casino's, and make some cash... Although, gambling is frowned upon, in the Yakuza. Jiro may resort to...more forceful ways of gaining the money.*

@Xx420BLAZEITxX
Nathan Steele
Nathan Steele

Like : 15
Location : USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Current Speed: Warp Six. Currently Patroling: The Alpha Quadrant, Outer Arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Make me! *she snapped back towards the officer the smile leaning more towards evil than crazy. She then pulled out her sword and placed her shield in front of her causing it to activate ready for the bullets that are about to be shot at her*

@TheLoneWanderer
@Xihibilation
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Jack was waiting on a response from the strange man, then he heard yelling outside the building. There was a girl outside wearing strange armor, Legion? And a man  wearing a pre-war cop uniform....although this was a different. He was pointing a 9mm at the girl. Jack looked at the man. "Im sorry, but there is some people outside, and if I don't get out there, despite my....problem, some one will die" and with that, Jack put his helmet back on, and ran out side. " Woah woah woah, What the problem here?" Jack pulled out his plasma pistol, just in case.

@ Mrdubwubs
@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Zak
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by rose36 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Lightning thought for a moment and had an idea.  "Stop, I've dealt with these kinds of people before. I can take her, if you wish." Lightning was determined to fight this gladiator, actually more than anything. He looked like he was looking through the outcomes in his head, deciding if he should let her do this task or make her go. "Have you reached  a decision? I have a feeling she won't stop unless there is some form of control to calm her down."

@TheLoneWanderer
rose36
rose36

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Jack straightened his gas mask. Then looked at a girl in polished metal armor.....she was beautiful....he never seen nothing like it. She was perfect.....until her words brought him down to earth. He shook his head. "No, no one is going to fight anyone." He turn to the girl in polish armor. "stay down.....whoever you are...." He looked torwd the man in the police uniform and the shield girl. " How about we forget about this and go our separate ways? No need for blood shed"
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:25 pm

"Yeah... Alright. Alright uh.. Whatever your name is. Just try not to kill her." He responded to Lightning, cocking the shotgun as he looked straight at the gladiator. "HEY, PUT THE WEAPON DOWN OR I WILL FIRE!

@rose36
@Mrdubwubs
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 pm

rose36 wrote:Lightning thought for a moment and had an idea.  "Stop, I've dealt with these kinds of people before. I can take her, if you wish." Lightning was determined to fight this gladiator, actually more than anything. He looked like he was looking through the outcomes in his head, deciding if he should let her do this task or make her go. "Have you reached  a decision? I have a feeling she won't stop unless there is some form of control to calm her down."

@TheLoneWanderer

Well I guess I've drawn a crowd. *she looks to the others seeing two guns pointed at her. As well as another that seems determined to fight her. She looks to lightning and does not hesitate to leap at him. She bashes him with her shield causing him to at the least stumble back. She giggles* Come on then! I see you want a fight so lets get this out of the way! This planet is by far the most uninteresting one I've seen in all of my travels, so lets lighten it up! *she readies her shield and sword for an attack from Lightning as well as prepares to get attacked from the ones holding the guns*

@TheLoneWanderer
@rose36
@Xihibaltion
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Jack saw the girl with the shield leap at the girl with the polish armor. The one with the shield raised her...well shield, probably getting ready for bullets. Jack took out his plasma rifle, and turned on V.AT.S. Time slowed to a crawl...The girl had 1 vulnerability...her legs. He hhad a 30% chance to hit her right leg, and a 31% chance to hit her left. He selected the left leg 3 times, so as to not waste AP. He Fired 3 times at her left leg. "We couldn't talk this through." he mutterd grumpily

@Mrdubwubs
@TheLoneWanderer
@rose36
@Xihibaltion
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:57 pm

DapperDogman wrote:Jacket took a moment to notice the man leaned on the wall near him, but he didn't react at first, instead of assuming it to be suspicious, he didn't consider himself the twitchy type, after all. Maybe once he was, but now, he didn't really think much of violence, or death, it was a daily occurrence for him

Sure, it wasn't always that way, there was a time where Jacket threw up, he'd just beaten a hobo to death in an alley, to ensure his contacts in 50 Blessings got hold of the briefcase he'd just stolen. He wasn't proud of throwing up, but it proved helpful, as the hobo was thought to have thrown up and hit his head, killing him, and clearing any suspicion about that particular death

The male slowly turned to Big Boss and cocked a brow, unsure of why he was still there, was he waiting for something, or someone

A hand reached into his jacket slowly, drawing a small grey tape recorder, clicking it a warped, distorted language learning tape clip played

His quizzical look, coupled with his silence, probably would have looked to anyone else, like he was either not a native English speaker, or had some form of speech impediment, or was outright mute, though Big Boss knew otherwise, the question remained

@The Smoking Peanut

Boss' eyes slid calmly over from taking in the rest of the city, locking onto Jacket's as he took another hit of tobacco. Rather, he met the mask's eyes. The get-up didn't exactly scare him, but he did find the tape a tad unsettling. Nevertheless, he responded to the message by first looking down at the watch strapped onto his bionic arm, and casually stated the time.

"About half past midnight. It's getting late out."

Soon after answering, he brought the cigar back up and took another hit, taking occasional glances at Jacket, then back at the commotion happening not too far from them. It was likely that he wouldn't get much out of the encounter, but attempting this would make his trip much more productive. Silently, Boss wondered if the masked man had anymore tapes to convey his thoughts, subconsciously preparing himself for a number of outcomes his answer would beget. A good soldier had to be prepared for anything, even a wild attack from those stirring up trouble across the way. The odds were 1:100, but any odds could mean the difference between life and death.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, back at the bar, Tristana was still on a buzz from all the alcohol, agreeing with whatever the fuck this Steve guy was offering her. Anything to keep eyes on that handsome face! Her eyes glanced down for a moment just to see him extend his hand, hastily grabbing it with both of hers, despite the gesture being directed at Kyoko, and spoke over the girl as well.

"Hic-, the name's Trishhhtana!~ Heheheheh~...it'ssss, a pleasure, Steve.~"

Was Steve even his name? She didn't care. She was too busy looking into those warm, dreamy eyes, the whole world around her melting away to focus on him. Tristana was certainly a funny drunk.

@Major_D
@LunarPolymath
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum