Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

+20
Death2077
Mrdubwubs
ResistingTheEnlightened
Xibilation
ChaosOfTheStars
The Distraction
Xx420BLAZEITxX
rose36
Zakarum
DapperDogman
york
Loki
FlamingCenturion
Jongo McDibbles
LunarPolymath
Romantically Apocalyptic
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
ArielSnow
Admin
24 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:58 pm

He sharply looked at him, and handed his disassembled rifle back. He shrugged and began to assemble it as he took it back. After a few moments, he had it leaning against a car, next to Jack, looking all clean and new. He gestured his hands at it, and mouthed the phrase,'Ta-da!'.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

Post by katisacat Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Floating down the street, a feminine figure in a dark cloak moved silently through the streets, the lights of the city getting too annoying for her and giving her a headache she began to head down the darker alleyways. Though she was female she wasn't afraid of anyone messing with her in the darker parts of Las Vegas, no one seemed to think her worth the trouble anyway. Plus, if they did, she could easily defend herself, or send them screaming to their mommies, whichever came first.

As she made it to a dark alley she floated over to a tipped over trash can and sat down, resting her head in her hand as her elbow was placed on her knee. "This place is so boring..." She said in a monotonous voice.
katisacat
katisacat

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Jack coughed. He coughed hard. He wasn't really angry....just....he didn't know wat he was...looked at a woman shape figure...his mind still reeling from sickness. Radiation is a bitch. that's what doc church told him once. He grabbed her leg. "are....are you a angel?" he asked. He looked torwd the man shaped figure. "Whats.....whats your name? Im....im Jack"
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by katisacat Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Raven looked down as she felt someone grab her leg and used her dark magic to wrap around his hand and pry it off of her, letting out a short 'heh' of laugh at his question. "Angel? Please, I'm anything but." She muttered, looking down at him, he was clearly in bad shape, his face pale with bags under his eyes, he looked pretty sick. "So what happened to you?" She asked with little interest in her voice.
katisacat
katisacat

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:19 pm

He shook his head and took out a bottle.. He handed him a bottle of blue soda, with the label 'Quick Revive'. He gestured toward him to drink it. Drink it. It'll help you get up and going pretty quickly. he said quietly. He leaned back against the car, closing his eyes to relax.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:21 pm

The entire situation was beginning to unfold. All of these people though... So familiar.. So alike.. So.. He couldn't place his finger on it. But he knew exactly something that happened during.. During the events.

The feeling of weightlessness, gravity no longer in place, free movement and flight... The blue vial.

He had remember the events, and remembered what he had to do, quickly as he turned his head to Louise. "Put your head down! Cover your ears!" He yelled out, moving out of the range of cover and looking at the gladiator. "Sorry..."

NYOOOOOM could be heard like a large and raging speeding bullet as Leo began flying low in the air, shooting quickly and directly at the gladiator.

@Mrdubwubs
@rose36
@Xibilation
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:36 pm

Jack looked at the black figure. "So what happened to you?" she asked. Jack replied wearily "rad....after.....sickness" he said. He showed her his pipboy on his wrist. It stated a class 3 rad after sicknesss. Then the other male gave him a bottle.....a blue bottle? Quantum? His head was very foggy, his vision blurred, and he felt like shit.
 "Drink it. It'll help you get up and going pretty quickly." The shadow said in a Asian voice. He looked at the bottle. the torwds the female. "should I...."
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by katisacat Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:41 pm

Raven shrugged as the man asked her if he should drink the bottle of blue liquid. "Well, it might kill you, it might make you better." She looked over at the man and her eyes glowed white for a moment as she took a look inside his head. "He has no ill intent though." She said as she turned back to the man and shrugged again. "I'd drink it."
katisacat
katisacat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:45 pm

*She stays crouched while analyzing the situation. While she analyzes it SOMEONE shoots another bullet at her just as she began to cool down. The shield absorbed it like always and the blades began to spin faster. She growled and threw it right at (what ever character @RestingTheEnlightened is). The force of it, if it hits, would break a few bones and cause some lacerations due to the blade. Whether or not it hits him it returns to her and she raises her arms* Alright I've calmed down, just had to get that out of my system is all. Hehe *she laughs like a child knowing very well that she could easily beat every one here, but would rather not get caught up with out exploring first*

@RestingTheEnlightened
@rose36
@Xihibilation
@EVERY ONE ELSE PRETTY MUCH
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:53 pm

Well, it might kill you, it might make you better." She said. "He has no ill intent though, id drink it"

Jack looked at the bottle unsurely. He pinched his nose and pour the liguid down his throat. It tasted like soda....Jack started almost instantly started to feel better. He still felt like shit, but he had the means to stand, and his eye sight got better. He looked torwds the man...he was a.....Chinamen? He didn't know wat to call him, but he had to thank him. "Thank you....If it wasn't for you, id be dead.....wats your name?"
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Takeo Maskai. he spoke, taking a swig from a bottle of chrysanthemum tea. He nodded at his thanks, and looked at the woman, amusement glinting in his eyes. 12 bottles of soda was clipped on his belt, each having a name and different colored liquids. Perk-A-Cola sodas. he explained as the belt suddenly appeared.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:11 pm

"Perk-a-cola? I only heard of Nuka-cola" Jack said quizzically. "So, may I call you Tak? Because if I called you by your full name, I might accentdentily mess up your name....are you Chinese? And what the hell is in that cola? And why were you snooping with my plasma rifle?" Jack asked. This was his first run in with a Chinese man. Well, only if you don't count the simulation...He grabbed his plasma rifle and inspected it. It looked fine.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Tak is fine. I'm Japanese. In this Perk-A-Cola..well..I don't know..What I do know that they give you permanent boosts, unless you get incapacitated or knocked out. And about the Plasma Rifle..I was curious about the kind of technology it held inside. he said, answering each question.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by katisacat Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Raven watched the two interact and got bored, plus, she'd come here to be alone and away from noise. She turned and slowly began to float away. "Glad you're better." She said in the same, unchanging tone of voice, waving behind her as she started to float away.
katisacat
katisacat

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:33 pm

"You were curious about my plasma rifle? Its a simple microfusion heater. It melts small bullets that are already set in the gun, to the point to were it turns into a green plasma ball. What are you, a tribal? Most waste landers know this." jack said matter of factly. "and you seam to know what your doing, don't they have plasma rifles and pistols were your from?" This was strange....even tribals know what a plasma rifle was... Not how they worked though, but they know the existence of the weapons. Then the girl in the dark clothes was leaving. he needed to know about her. he called out to her. "Hey, were you going?!
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm not from a tribe..and what is a microfusion heater? he asked, curiosity present in his words. He turned around and face him, a bit eager to learn more about this 'plasma rifle'. He eyed the rifle, wondering if it was like the 'Wonder Waffle' he used before after the outbreak.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by katisacat Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Raven turned around in the air and shrugged, the hood of her cloak shadowing most of her face. "I don't know, somewhere dark and quiet probably. Why?"
katisacat
katisacat

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:57 pm

"I'm not from a tribe..and what is a microfusion heater?" Tak asked. This was a weird question....especially since he wasn't from a tribe.....Jack sighed " a Microfusion Heater is the actual term name for the plasma rifle. It uses a Micro Fusion cell to heat a round lead ball that becomes soo hot, it literally becomes as hot as the sun. The gun was made right before the Great war of 2077. The gun has over 100,000,000.000 lead balls in it, but they must be charged by the microfusion cell." Jack explained. He looked at the mysterious stranger. "well, maybe you can travel with me.....you, kinda saved my life....so, I owe you. What do you say?" He turned to Tak. "How about you? you did the same....So, wanna travel with me, we could be a team. think about it."
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by katisacat Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Raven stared at the man for a moment, a little surprised by his request though you couldn't tell behind the cloak. She shrugged and said. "I don't care." Which was as much of a yes as he was going to get out of her, she sat back down on the upside down trashcan and started playing with little balls of dark magic.
katisacat
katisacat

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:55 pm

"I do believe that it is not choreographed judging from the lack of cameras and studio."

Maybe, Nick thought. But any kind of logical reasoning didn't work. He'd seen so many supernatural entities in his world of Dungeons and Dragons that was his life. And yet, things like this surprised him. It wasn't the existence of these creatures and other entities that shocked him. It was the spontaneous battle ground he'd stumbled upon. It just seemed...random.

Nick turned back toward the man to respond, but he already took off. What the hell? Nick got out of the cab and, seeing a moment of opportunity, grabbed his ornate gold dagger in his bag. He closed his eyes and wished it to be the size of a pocketknife. When he opened his eyes, it wasn't any bigger than such. He slid the knife in his pocket, then approached the scene. The driver started yelling angrily at him. Nick understood and slipped him a fifty. "Keep the change," he told the driver, knowing that he overpayed. Perhaps he would need it to feed his family tonight. That thought made him believe he wasn't bad, just trapped in a bad entity. And he loved feeling control over his positive actions. The man gratefully thanked him and let Nick grab his bags before making a U-turn and pulling away.

Alright then, he thought. Let's see what kind of adventure he would get.

Approaching the scene, he saw a masked man receiving an interesting blend of liquids given by the man he was just talking to. A cloak with eyes and a feminine voice was floating beside the two. WTH?

Despite these strange new creatures, Nick wasn't afraid. After all, it wouldn't be the first time a congregation of supernatural beings occurred in his presence.

Right now, the man in the mask was talking: "A Microfusion Heater is the actual term name for the plasma rifle. It uses a Micro Fusion cell to heat a round lead ball that becomes soo hot, it literally becomes as hot as the sun. The gun was made right before the Great war of 2077. The gun has over 100,000,000.000 lead balls in it, but they must be charged by the microfusion cell."

Damn, Bubba, Madaug, and this guy would probably get into a computer dick-measuring competition fast. It wasn't every day he heard technological lingo he wasn't familiar with.

Nick grabbed his phone and started taking pictures of this masked figure. "Oh don't mind me," he assured. "I'm just getting some visual proof that someone's smarter than a friend I know."
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:39 am

Jack looked at the intruder. He was carrying a device with a glowing screen. "Oh don't mind me"The man said. "I'm just getting some visual proof that someone's smarter than a friend I know."
Jack turned to the man. "Who the hell are you? And what the hell is that thing in your hand" Jack pulled out his plasma pistol. For all he knew, it could be a weapon. "You put that.....thing...down, and I put tis down, Deal?" Jack looked at the black clothed woman, and Tak. Tak was standing there, while the women was juggling....some weird...energy....how the fuck is she doing that? And could he learn that himself? Has to be a pasmid or something.....
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:45 am

Jacket sighs heavily and trudges away from the wall slowly, he was tired of these amateurs and their terrible aim, horrible co-ordination and general disregard for the art of fighting

Quickly he drew his hammer from his jacket's inside and flipped it in the air, slowly approaching the cop with super powers or whatever, from behind, silent as ever

"D͡o҉w̴n" a commanding voice came, warbling and distorted by the tape recorder and the tape within's heavy editing

"A̶rm͝s͜ ͠o̸ut̶stret̛c̡he͞d́" the voice commanded, an odd request, but one that was meant to demand surrender, it's hard to find the right words sometimes, especially when the closest thing to asking for your hands up, was a clip from an exercise tape

@Resisting
@Peanut
@All the others fighting in the middle of the street
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Xibilation Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Louise pouted. "I don't have to put my hands over my ears if I don't- AHHHHH."

Her arms quickly covered her ears, the loud noise ringing in them. "Why the hell did you do that?" She demanded. Before he could respond, a guy with super powers or whatever crept up behind the cop. He was totally going to win. "Yo!" Louise yelled at robot-voice-guy. "Can you, like, get me out of this car when you're done kicking his butt?"
Xibilation
Xibilation

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:11 pm

"Who the hell are you? And what the hell is that thing in your hand?" the masked figure pulled out a pistol and pointed it at him, giving him an ultimatum. "You put that.....thing...down, and I put this down, Deal?"

Nick analyzed the gun. From a first glance, it looked like a gun out of a Star Trek movie. He sighed, "Haven't you seen a phone before?" he asked, half jokingly, half curiosity.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:20 pm

"Phone?" Jack said with confusion. That wasn't no phone. There was no wire, and even then, there was no phone company's anymore. "Are you nuts? That's not a phone. A phone is hooked up to the walls of pre-war homes. Homes that are long gone. Now, put it down" Jack said. Phones without cords? Impossible.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum