Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 40 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:22 pm

SlightlyInsane wrote:Mitsuko was happy to have her blindfold off after they had arrived at the Mother Base. A man greeted them, letting them know where to go should they need medical attention or weapons. He also mentioned returning to the place they had just come rrom and the command center.

She decided to go to the Armoury to see if she could find another handgun and some ammo. You could never be too well armed in situations like these. Then again, who had been through this before?

"I will be in the Armoury," she told Zoey before heading off in its direction. She looked around cautiously as she walked. Though this base was likely friendly, she was still csutious. She didn't want her brains blown out.

It's a military installation situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean! So I'd expect at least a few hundred handguns in stock! Of course, Mitsuko could find ANY firearm she pleased - but there's also a set of potions lying on a black roundtable. Do you decide to take one of the following? Y/N?

- A blue rune dimly glew, it had no inscription, and appeared more like a rock.

- Two yellow potion, it appears to work for two people ONLY, it was contained in two cups.

- A pink potion, it smelled of roses. Lovely, intoxicating, will you drink it?

- A green potion, it had little branches grow and expand, as if a miniature forest grew within it.

- A purple potion, little wisps of smoke trailed from it.

- A beige potion, it smelled like a farm, gross.

- A olive potion, there wasn't any special characteristics about it.

- An orange potion, little sparks of fire sizzled from it.

- A cyan potion, no special characteristics either.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Though she had come to the Armoury for weapons and ammo, she could not help but stare at the colourful potions. She approached the table where they sat, glancing around to make sure nobody would see her take one. But which one should she take?

She examined each one. Each of them, except for the beige one due to its smell, seemed like a candidate for her to take. The yellow had two doses of the potion. Maybe she could give one to Zoey? That was if it didn't kill her after the first sip.

Maybe the blue rune would be better. It probabaly wouldn't expend itself like the potion would. She could also hit people with it. Blue it was.
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:47 pm

I nearly jumped forward when I heard Kyokos voice shout from directly behind me, I let out a small nervous laugh and turned round making my way back to her. "Quite the lungs you have their lady Kyoko." I moved myself to help her up, putting an arm round her waist and her arm over my shoulders. "Come along, I think we could both do with some more time with the healers. Then maybe see if we can't find some food eh?" I lifted us both up onto our feet and steadied myself before moving forward. "After that I think I'll take your advice and reinforce my armor, that is if they have a forge I may use, tho by the looks of this place I doubt my luck would be that great." I gave a small shrug as we set off, asking one of the many guards around to lead us to the healers.
Tbore
Tbore

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Charles sat on the ground before plopping onto his back. He looked up at the blue sky, his goggles enhancing the colour. His goggles gave him a very content look.

"I fucking hate birds,"

Charles mumbled to himself, his hands moving behind his bead. His mind filled with memories of being crucified, and birds pecking him. He shivered at the thought.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:35 pm

Kyoko couldn't help holding back a snicker at Vaelin's reaction to her loudness, accepting his compliment graciously. "Gotta keep 'em strong so I can trash talk all I want..." she said with a giggle. Her body wasn't as heavy as it was prior, seeing as she could actually hold onto his shoulder properly, though she couldn't do much about her legs, which would drag along wherever she was lead. "Yeah, the medical bay seems like our number one stop, they probably won't have any snacks for me though.. I hope hospital food isn't too bad" she said, listening as he spoke about fixing his armor next. "I can understand if your armor is important... but maybe instead of reinforcing it, maybe you can upgrade or perhaps use something else while you're stuck in this shit hole of a world." she suggested, allowing him to lead the way.

@Tbore
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Cultist hated this new form, but she spouted another hare-brained scheme and so she landed on a table and began a quick ritual. She bit her finger with her sharp, pointed teeth, and began drawing the symbol of Tzeentch with her own blood, using one of the tattoos on her body as a reference. Once finished, the tiny "fairy" stood up and bluish smoke began billowing from the symbol, faces writhing of agony showing up in the mist.
"Tzeeentch, Hwee need hyoo to feex uss! How else can Hwe serve you the way you planned?"
She honestly sounded more like a little girl whining to her daddy, her relationship with the dark gods was unusual to say the least.

Then, after a few minutes, the fabric of reality seemed to split apart next to the table. A tentacle of incomprehensible description surged from the portal of sorts, wrapped around cultist, and yanked her in, the hole in reality closing behind them.
After a few seconds a portal the size of a person opened in the same place, and a normal-sized Cultist was spat out, normal sized again and joyous as ever.
"Thanks Tzeentch, Hwee hwill make sure to veesit hyoo again!"
glmstr
glmstr

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:00 pm

SlightlyInsane wrote:Though she had come to the Armoury for weapons and ammo, she could not help but stare at the colourful potions. She approached the table where they sat, glancing around to make sure nobody would see her take one. But which one should she take?

She examined each one. Each of them, except for the beige one due to its smell, seemed like a candidate for her to take. The yellow had two doses of the potion. Maybe she could give one to Zoey? That was if it didn't kill her after the first sip.

Maybe the blue rune would be better. It probabaly wouldn't expend itself like the potion would. She could also hit people with it. Blue it was.

Mitsuko touched the [blue rune]! It awfully soft to the touch, just as... the Battle Royale antagonist felt incredibly chirpy, losing her Japanese accent, hell, she lost her race! The formerly oriental female's cheekbones lowered, lips magically tinted ruby red, akin to a '50s housewife, and most of all, her demeanor transformed - Mitsuko wasn't this serious, cautious Japanese girl who survived a Hunger Games-esque deathmatch - no, she really, really wanted to sell car insurance... to everyone!

Mitsuko, you are now...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 40 Flo-progressive-insurance

Flo.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:11 pm

"I created the armor myself, starting from nothing, no knowledge or materials. You see the sixth order was created to build warriors, people far more dangerous than common soldiers. We are given to the order as children and raised within its walls, being taught everything we would need to know. Every kind of advanced weapons training, horsemanship, herbal lore, strategy and tactics, and how to craft our own weapons and armor. They would slowly teach the basic of smithing then leave us to it with a deadline. We were to create a sword to last us a lifetime and armor we would grow into. It took months of toil and labor to find the right minerals, smelt them down and craft the armor only for it to be a complete failure and have to start again." I went silent for a moment as I remembered the years of trail and error it took, constantly failing and wasting minerals. "The armor reminds me of a time when things seemed simpler, when war was not common place and we were still respected as an order of the faith. But that was many many years ago, a lifetime wasted in service to a lie." My mood grew sour as I remembered when I had learnt the truth of our faith, of the 'beyond' and how it was all just a fabrication and disguise its real nature.

As we were led inside a building I shook off my dark mood, and forced a smile at Kyoko. "But perhaps you are right, maybe I should 'upgrade' as you say. Find or create something that will work against this new enemy, maybe if learned more about these 'guns' yes? I could better defend myself against them?"

We stepped into what I vaguely recognized as a hospice of sorts. I silently and weakly protested as several people in white coats saw our condition and separated us, leading us to individual beds and began a more intricate tending of our injuries.

@LunarPolymath
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Even though Vaelin had smiled at her and went along with her suggestion, his shift in mood after he had told her so much and grown so dark emotionally made her feel bad for suggesting anything at all. She couldn't relate to situation or world he grew up in at all, not to say she hadn't suffered her own troubles with her family and becoming a magical girl, but that was a different story, that had nothing to do with his. This left her unable to even answer his comparatively lighter question, and before she could offer any sort of response, she found herself being carried off by a set of doctors, her friend in the same situation.

Kyoko could only offer a heavy sigh as the separation occurred, Ā she knew making a scene wouldn't help, but felt even worse as she couldn't even offer any words of comfort to Vaelin before he was taken out of sight, left to wonder what these egg-heads had to say that she didn't already know. If they even dare suggested experimenting on her because her body was self healing, she was going crucify the both of them with her spear, as despite being the oddity that she was, the last thing she would do is let someone else poke at her like she was something to be studied.

Her face, or the half it that was visible had a scowl almost etched into it, her eye glaring forward at nothing in particular, as she felt she would start something if she looked at either of the doctors for too long.
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:29 pm

He gave in all his weaponry, thus taking the MSR and keeping the Remmy and Glock. Too much stuff to carry. He got himself military grade armour, ceramic plating as he then put on Desert-Multicam, the Glock going into its holster. The new assault pack which matched the Desert-Multicam, placing his LAPD uniform inside aswell, held ammunition and medical supplies now, smiling as he felt combat ready. But soon, he was entranced by the smell of the Pink vial, And thus, took the entirety down.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Griffin reached the infirmary and sat The Doctor down on the nearest bed available. "You do appear to have a concussion." She said as she looked for some of the medical staff. Several doctors rushed to them in white coats and quickly separated them. The doctors quickly went to work fixing her knee and taking care of some other small scraps that she had barely noticed. Once they had finished, the doctors told her that the knee would be fine in an hour or so and rushed off to see to the patients. Griffin left the room she had been put in and went to go check on The Doctor before she went to the armoury to restock her bullet supply that was disappearing fast.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:43 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:He gave in all his weaponry, thus taking the MSR and keeping the Remmy and Glock. Too much stuff to carry. He got himself military grade armour, ceramic plating as he then put on Desert-Multicam, the Glock going into its holster. The new assault pack which matched the Desert-Multicam, placing his LAPD uniform inside aswell, held ammunition and medical supplies now, smiling as he felt combat ready. But soon, he was entranced by the smell of the Pink vial, And thus, took the entirety down.

Leo foolishly drank the [pink vial]! C'mon, man, after Leo's experience in Ties that Binds, what did he THINK was going to happen?! He mewled out, voice shifting a few octones in pitch, as his chest bulged out in excess, forming into Double D sized breasts, nearly ripping out of Leo's uniform, "Whoa!" God, he felt moody! Grrrrr! Yep, it was that time of the month Ms. Barnes - he, no, she hunched over, clutching her belly, as his, uh, male genitilia sucked into his abdomen like a friggin' vacuum, biting her lower lip...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 40 Tumblr_na45yrv4Qc1tgmun7o1_500

INTO

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 40 Megan_fox_66574

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE NOW [GENDER SWAPPED LEO BARNES]!

The Diamond Dog troops within The Armory now oogle at Miss Leo Barnes...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:48 pm

I had been under the knife of surgeons and healers too many times to count but for some reason even I did not understand these so called 'doctors' were making me nervous. I had faced down an army of wild mountain tribes without so much as a missed heartbeat but these people were something else.

They removed the cloth covering my wounds and began cutting away at the dead and rotted skin, the putrid smell and pain of it being a familiar thing. But I caught sight of one of them coming towards me with a small syringe fill with a clear liquid, I instantly jerked away from it, feeling a scalpel cut through my flesh but ignoring it as the needle seemed the more dangerous things. I had only seen its like once before and it bought about a slow agonizing death to its victim.

Out of a mixture of panic and fear my fist struck out and smashed into the jaw of the man carrying the needle, the others around me trying to restrain me but they were clearly not combatants and I easily overcame them. Getting up onto my feet and grabbing one of the throwing knives from my boot and holding it to the throat of one of the doctors. "GET BACK ALL OF YOU!" Using him as a hostage and a kind of crutch I slowly started backing up, going through the door we came in and heading the way I saw them take kyoko. The man in my under my knife was saying something in an almost pleading tone but I was deaf to it, only wanting to find my friend and get out. "KYOKO?!
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jongo McDibbles Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Degtyarev had been skulking around the group, keeping himself to himself.

Now that he was on the Diamond Dog Headquarters, full of soldiers and secrets, he was now in his natural element but not environment. He contentedly listened in on conversation, wandered the base, it was an impressive instillation that was made, he'd give it that.
Jongo McDibbles
Jongo McDibbles

http://www.roleplay.me/MajorD

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:55 pm

I woke up and looked around, it was Mother Base. "Awesome, we're here." I said, getting the restraint off. I quickly caught up with Snippy. "Hey, thanks for what you did back there. I'm gonna get it looked at closer while we're here." I was truly grateful, as much as I wanted to get some ammo, I'd rather go and get it checked out. I took in where I'd be staying for the next couple of days. It felt more home to me than an actual home could.

I walked over to the infirmary. "Hey, uhmm back in California, I got shot, and it really hurts. I was wanting to get it checked out while I was here." I said taking off my hoodie, to then be wearing just my tank top and the boiler suit, to reveal where I had been shot. "Before we left it was starting to hurt a lot, and pain killers didn't help." I said, looking back at what happened to Jack, "I miss you," I whispered under my breath. But, at the time, there was no point in looking back.

"Could I please have your name?" The nurse asked, politely. "My name is Sunny Emerrich." I replied in a polite tone, as to not disrupt the feeling that the infirmary gave. "Okay, I'll call you when a doctor gets available." I sat there, silent taking in the machinery outside, "Wow, I can't even believe I'm here.

"Sunny Emmerich." A voice called, I looked over it was the doctor. I got up and followed him. "So you mentioned being shot, correct?"

"Yes," I replied"

"Do you want me to take this bandaging off, or shall I?"

"I'll do it." I said, trusting only myself. I began to unravel the bandages, until it reached the point of impact.

"Wow, that's not as far lodged as I thought. Now, would you like me to numb that so I can take it out, or would you like me to take it our straight up.

"I think I'll go with the numbing." I told the doctor.

"Okay, well in that case I will be right back." I held my hand over the wound until he came back with the things needed to numb my shoulder. "This should only take a few minutes Sunny." He said, as he began to wash the wound. "Okay, now I can apply the numbing agent." He put the needle just inside where I was shot, and...

"Argh! I'm fine keep going" I insisted, as it would be over in a few seconds anyway. He finally took the needle out. "Oh, finally that's over."

"Okay, now you may want to close your eyes for this if you are squeamish."

"I'll be fine." I said as he took about the bullet. luckily, Ā it was only about five inches deep, so it was out before you could say 'Mother Base Infirmary.' When he took it out, he cleaned it out some more, and wrapped it up. "Thank you, I'll be going on my way now. Bye."

"I'd tray to rest that arm while you're here, see you." I walked out of the infirmary, taking in the rest of the base. "I'm gonna have to get used to this." I said, as I walked away from the infirmary.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:18 pm

The doctors who had taken Kyoko away had merely set her up in one of those fancy, electronic hospital beds, along with what she understood to be an 'IV' in her arm. It was her first time actually being admitted to a hospital, so she had to admit she didn't know much. They had explained the thing would help get vital nutrients to her, as considering the current condition of her mouth, it was the easiest way to do so. It seemed standard fare enough, and they even gave her face some fresh bandages, also fixing up her hair into a single ponytail for the time being, so that it didn't get in the way of anything. She was amazed they didn't flinch at the sight of her face though, but guessed it wasn't the worst thing these people had seen.

Kyoko did feel kind of stupid for getting so mad, as they hadn't really done anything suspicious or fucked up yet, and her doubt that they would beginning to overshadow the part of her that was still anxious about the whole situation. They left her to rest in the bed for a while as they went off to work on more critical cases. They had mentioned it was pretty obvious, that despite her paralysis and facial injury, she was 'stable' and that she could be left alone for the time being. They gave her the remote to the bed so she could adjust it as she pleased, and a remote for a huge TV that was mounted on the wall opposite her bed. It was programmed with a ton of movies, all organized by category. They even had stuff from Japan! She couldn't help a smile as she popped on a classic B-Horror movie, figuring it would put her in a good mood.

This was the case, the campy quality of the film proving more than a few chuckles, thankful that her bandages had enough give for her to laugh without much interference or pain. She had the volume pretty loud as she was only able to use one of her ears fully, but the shout of a familiar voice raised over the television, drawing her attention to the door. "Ahhhh.... fuck. That can't be good..." she thought, hearing Vaelin call her name. He must have flipped at something they tried to do to him, and these bookworms were certainly not enough to hold him back. She couldn't imagine what kind of shit this would bring down on his head, but she just sighed and laid back in bed, figuring that he would find his way to her room soon enough. She had remembered they actually gave her a fair sized juice pouch, one she had requested. She scooted her bed over to the side, so she could reach it, taking a long sip through the straw as she waited for the inevitable.
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Leo could only say one thing... What the fuck? Luckily, the armor and uniform was of a universal design, yet it fit oddly with her body shape, as she growled, standing up with a bit of pain as he stared at each and every one of the Diamond Dogs. "Keep looking at me like that and I'll rip your balls off." She growled once more. "Might aswell call me Lea-Fuckin'-Barnes." She proclaimed, holding her gear tightly, especially the new Sniper as she went to the Command centre. Albeit somewhat weak. Seargent.. Lea Barnes. Reporting as ordered. She coughed somewhat.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:35 pm

I grew more and more concerned as we moved down through the rooms and halls trying to find Kyoko. As I kicked in another door and gave the room a quick scan I felt a sharp sting in my leg, looking down at its source I could see a small metallic dart protruding from my thigh, I quickly yanked it out and smelt the greenish liquid coming from its tip. I did not recognize it but could easily guess it was some kind of toxin designed to immobilize. Looking up I now noticed several men in combat gear similar to Snakes pointing large weapons at me and shouting something ineligible. I hearing became muffled and the room was beginning to sway from side to side making me feel nauseous. I dropped to a knee, dragging my hostage down as well and only just able to keep the small blade at his throat.

Every attempted movement became sluggish as I felt the drug coursing through my body, then another dart pierced my neck. This time I could not even lift my arm to remove it, the blade loosely held in my fingers fell to the floor and the men shoved me backwards. I fell limply and sprawled out, my voice barely audible. "Where's Kyoko?"
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Jacket sighs quietly and reaches out for the Orange potion, a small moment of hesitation was followed by a deep gulp of the liquid "I'm telling you, if I turn into a chick, and any one of you hits one me, you're losing your dick, no hesitation"

His eyes scan over the troops as he waits for the effect to kick in, his hand clutching his Mac-11 firmly

@Admin

Last edited by DapperDogman on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:52 pm

@Admin

Tristana cringed and raised her hand to block her eyes from the sun as they peeked open very slowly to the sight of soldiers at attention before her. She quirked a brow before watching Snake walk past, noticing the soldiers disperse after he had left. Her attention was then on Miller, who came up to the group and explained the situation. Wait...that voice...was it...?

Tristana's heart skipped a beat, quickly standing at attention "Commander Miller! I-It's an honour to finally meet you! Tristana, at your service!" the yordle beamed, swiftly saluting him before turning to leave. "I'd love to stay and chat, but uh, I gotta go stock up on ammunition. Safety first right?" she chuckled, "I'll be back!"

Meanwhile...

Tristana had hitched a ride on down to the armoury, where she aptly stocked up on some extra grenades, submachine gun clips, a few more suppressors, and even managed to haggle some body-armour out of the deal too. Before she left, however, a certain collection of colourful concoctions caught her eyes, keeping her browsing around them for a bit.

"Ooh...what are these?"
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Flo beamed as she walked out of the Armoury. There were so many helicopters and planes to insure! What if one of those crashed? It would be sooo expensive to replace. But if they had Progressive, it would be a snap! They could even name their own price with the Name Your Own PriceĀ® Tool from Progressive!

She smiled as she walked. An unnaturally happy, extremely big smile. She was pretty sure she had gone from resting bitch face to resting smile. It was a complete 180 from how Mitsuko normally behave. Not to mentiom her appearance had changed quite a bit. But hey, at least she hadn't changed genders.

Spying an angry looking female headed for the Command Center, Flo followed her. She was obviously a soldier, so she probabaly could use helicopter insurance. And if she didn't need it, someone else this other woman knew would.

Trotting up behind Lea, formerly Leo, she continued to smile. One might suspect her of being a serial killer if she wasn't wearing her Progressive uniform. She caught up with Lea and assaulted her with her peppiness. "Hey! You look like a girl that could use insurance! We insure cars, boats, homes, motorcycles, and I'd be happy to insure one of your helicopters!" Flo beamed.

Meanwhile, the inner Mitsuko was hoping someone could find an antidote for her. Flo... or was it her? Ā Either way the Flo part of her was so annoying! And why the hell was she trying to sell car insurance? Flo took over again and reprimanded Mitsuko for swearing by telling her she couldn't have ice cream. The inner Mitsuko continued swearing as the dominant Flo part of her smiled at Lea.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by york Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Zoey
@Slightly Insane @Aki

Zoey frowned, noticing the alarming number of people killed in their encounter with the crossed, and, of course, someone else who had been killed by a traitor. She was starting to suspect that Harry Dresden may have been the killer, but, it could also have been Celested... She'd vote later; for the time being, she sat there, waiting for the trip to end. Eventually, when she had woken up, she found herself blind-folded. As they finally touched down, blindfolds were removed, and she was able to see what was going on, she realized that this particular base seemed rather secure to say the least; the only way she could see the Crossed successfully attacking a place like this would be from the inside... She wasn't entirely sure what had happened next, but, soon enough, she found herself awake in the helicopter again as they landed, got off, and were briefed... Then, thankfully, she was given a map. Carefully studying it for the moment, she decided she'd follow Mitsuki to the armory, it would be for the best to get herself equipped before she took on anything else today...
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Snippy had fallen asleep. His goggles dark. But as he woke up, they slowly lit up blue. Groaning, the sniper found himself covered in birds. Flailing his arms and legs, he yelled.

"I HATE BIRDS!"

Charles stood up then, lifting his hood as it had fallen in the fit. He shook his head and sighed, looking about. He then began walking about, looking around. Huh. Something happened. Oh, hey its Flo. Huh. Thats.. okay.. Even though it was strange, he continued his stroll. When his heart dropped, he stopped. Oh G-D.. is The Doctor okay?? Immediately, he ran about like a chicken with his head cut off.

"DOCTOR!"
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Aurelius nodded to The Doctor, knowing he would have helped if he had the will power to do so. His injuries were healing fine. He figured he would be able to use it when he got to the Mother Base, if not, he hoped there was someone to help. After he was blindfolded, he fell into a doze, glad to be out of the chaos for the time being. Once the blindfolds were off and he woke up, he listened. He'd go in for surgery in the Medical Bay, seeing as his leg wasn't all healed up after that Quick Revive. There had been a lot of damage to his leg when he had been run over with a motorcycle. Damn, that reminded him of his own motorcycle, he left it, obviously knowing he wouldn't make it out with that.

He missed his bike a little, but shook his head. The pain was getting to him. He simply showed his leg to someone and they led him to the Medical Bay. It didn't seem to take long, maybe a few hours, he wouldn't know. They obviously did a good job, seeing as he could walk on it again afterwards. Though he wasn't putting too much faith in using it right off the bat. He sighed in relief and walked to his next destination: Requisitions and Armory. He got a new firearm and loaded it up and made sure to have plenty of ammo left over. His trust crowbar was with him, he'd use it until he found something better.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:00 pm

The inevitable actually hadn't come for Kyoko, as she heard the shouts of various soldiers out in the hall, and what sounded like metal clattering across the linoleum, Vaelin had either been stopped, or be just happened to drop from his injuries by the time the security force of the Diamond Dogs had gotten to him. She would have gone out to confirm her thoughts, but she didn't feel like ripping the IV out of her arm, let alone trying to drag her way across the floor with nothing more than her fingers. As much as she was worried for him, it wasn't enough for her to waste any magic either, as she was certain that Snake guy would hear about the incident, and take care of things civilly.

Kyoko didn't allow herself to spoil her good mood by dwelling on it, returning her attention to the television as she sipped away at her juice. She could swear that she felt a faint sting prickle at her legs every so often, wondering if her magic was finally getting along to restoring her motion in them. She decided that every time she felt one, she would try and wiggle her toes, which were poking out from the sheet they had given her for a blanket. It wasn't a surprise when none of her attempts succeeded, but it still a little game she could entertain herself with, wondering when those doctors would come back in. She also wondered about how everyone else was doing, as she had been separated from the group for a while now. Although her feelings for most of them remained neutral, it was hard to deny that she at least liked fighting along side them, as it was different from riding it solo against witches.
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next