Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 42 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:05 pm

(( Alrighty guys, going AFK for work! D: We need Snake here to advance the story! Find out the bad guys behind the RP event! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:09 pm

From the potions room he heard the scream, Snippy jolted. Upon hearing the scream, he grabbed his rifle. Loaded rifle firmly in hand, he ran to the infirmary as fast as he could. Bursting in, he looked around. Like a total bad ass from a movie or some shit, Charles ran to The Doctor. He shoved the doctors out of the way from the man before scooping up his friend Doctor.

His goggles at a downward angle making him look extremely angry. He marched out of the infirmary and.. Well somewhere else where he put his friend down and watched over him.

"Are you okay?"

Charles questioned in a worried manner.

@The Doctor

Last edited by Romantically Apocalyptic on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Aurelius was on his way out of the Armory when he heard The Doctor's screams. Why was the man screaming? He didn't know, but he didn't think a second longer. Aurelius sprinted, as fast as his now recently fixed leg would allow, and all but booked it to the infirmary. He didn't know why The Doctor was freaking out, but he would try and calm the guy down. The people here seemed to want to help him. But Aurelius shook his head and plowed through the doors and got on the other side before people tried to get in his way. He shook his head, glaring at the people. Knocking him out like that would only put more fear in him at this point.

"Doctor? It's all right, these people want to help you." he said softly. He hoped that was the case, he did not need anything to happen here when everyone was still trying to get their wits and bodies mended. "Doctor, focus on me. Calm down." he said softly. He had a defensive stance slightly though, just in case.

@The Doctor
Aurelius
Aurelius

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:09 pm

(( Btw, Romantic, I got a surprise for you... xD ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:10 pm

((Oh G-D plz no. PLZ B0SS I'M ALREADY GAY))
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:14 pm

the doctor

My heart was racing and i felt charles pick me up and I was trembling. I had not known why they were trying to sedate me. I was just fine earler. Why did they have to wake me up? all i wanted was to sleep.
"Are you okay?" I heard Charles looked at him when he spoke. I managed a nod. "i dont know..."i managed to say. Then i saw Aurelius coming over. "Doctor? It's all right, these people want to help you." he said softly. I tried to breathe steady but my voice shook.

"Doctor, focus on me. Calm down." he said softly. I looked at him. "they...tried to sedate me...I was almost asleep when they woke me...." i said, almost whining. why wont they let me rest?! "I know i have a slight concussion but rest would be good for me..and help me recover..." i said.
My head spun and i might even pass out from the stress on my body. They just made it worse when waking me from an almost fitful sleep, a much needed sleep.
"dont let them hurt me..." i said
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 pm

"Oooohhhhhhkaaayyy then....?" I said as Snippy sprinted past me, it was weird. I had no clue what was going on with him. I walked towards the room, I saw a few of us had odd mutations. I wondered what that was about, and then I had walked to where the vials were. "Uhm, okay? Maybe I should take one?" I was hesitant, and very confused. I decided to go with the olive colored one. "Should I even drink this?" Screw it, I want to save the water. I thought. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!" I said before gulping sown the potion.

I went on to grab what I needed, which was quite a few .45 ACP mags, and a ton of 5.56 mm for the assault rifle I got from Jack when he died. I wonder what's gonna happen if she ever comes back. I thought. I went on to grab a couple handfuls of shotgun shells, and holsters for my now two pistols. I looked down at the Pip-Boy, I wondered the purpose of this, but I'd have to save that for a later time.

(@Admin. I'm scared now as to what this potion is.)

Last edited by thedeviantKat on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:22 pm

"It's okay.. Just sleep now,"

Snippy made an attempt to soothe the male. After, he stripped off his jacket and put it beneath The Doctor's head. After, he put his goggles atop his head.

"I'm going to watch over you, okay? Just sleep,"

He'd nod after he finished his sentence, standing with his rifle in his hands like a guard beside The Doctor. He himself felt tired. Drowsy. But, his head pounding and nightmares would made sure he didn't sleep. And, anyway. he had a job to do. Charles looked down at The Doctor and sighed before looking back up, and around his surroundings.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Sedate, why sedate? Well, The Doctor was panicking. But someone The Doctor knew could have calmed him down. Much like Charles did just now. So there was no need for that. Aurelius frowned a bit, nodding. He would be freaking out too if it happened to him. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He looked at The Doctor, "Well, with a concussion, I believe you have to stay awake for 24 hours. I could be wrong. I'm not a certified doctor." he said softly. He thought that you could sleep for an hour before they wake up. Wake someone up every hour for the next 24 or 48 hours. Aurelius didn't think it made any sense, but he said nothing. The Doctor seemed in good hands with Charles. His weapon he had grabbed was re-holstered.

"I'm sure if they remind them of what they are supposed to do, they'll do it right. I don't think sedating you isn't a good thing. It could make you sleepy easier and with a concussion, it's not good. They need you to respond to them." he said softly, trying to explain it to The Doctor on why they tried to keep him awake.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:29 pm

"I think we should just listen to The Doctor.. I'm not too sure what species he is. And, some species self heal, and their bodies can't accept human medicine.. Let's just. Let him rest,"

Charles advised Aurelius, goggles flat making him look content. His goggle lenses glowing a bright blue, flashing every now and again as he blinked. He adjusted his stance some, his boots getting a little hot. It was nice to have the jacket off, and the goggles off. It's been a while.

Well, a really long time. He sighed and looked down before looking up. That talk of a traitor made him a tad paranoid. But, maybe it was a rumor. Maybe. It's nothing to freak over, but it shouldn't be something to just ignore.. Charles grunted as he got deep in his thoughts.

@Aurelius
@The Doctor

((BTW HAPPY 69!!!!! HAHAHAHGHAHAHHA!))
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:31 pm

The doctor

I felt the jacket be placed under my head and that helped some. It wasnt uncomfortable. but i managed a slight nod. I wasnt sure if i could sleep right now right after being scared out of my wits. But as i calmed down, i felt better. I managed to turn my head slightly to look at Aurelius as he explained.

"but i thought it was a minor concussion..." i started to say. I knew they must be trying to keep me calm but scaring the heck out of me didnt work well. And some anesthetic didnt work that well due to my body and it would require a bigger dose of it.
Would they try to poison me? i wondered. "if it helps in keeping me awake...I can tell you about my travels..."I suggested. "i do travel around a lot before i came here.."
It was always interesting to tell others what ive done.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Aurelius heard what Charles told him and nodded. Best to listen to him, he knew The Doctor better. He shifted as he watched The Doctor sleep. He didn't like how all the doctors here assumed human medicine might be all right for the man sleeping not far from them. When in reality, it could have done something awful. Aurelius shook himself from his thoughts and leaned against the wall. Maybe he should leave, Charles had gotten this handled pretty well. "I can leave if you want. You seem to have it all over control." he said gently. The two men seemed best friends, so he wasn't going to get in between someone who could help and care more for the man than he did. It's not to say Aurelius didn't care, he did. He just didn't know as much as Charles might have.

The traitor with them seemed to make Aurelius a little bit paranoid, or maybe it was just the feeling in the room. He shifted, in an almost uncomfortable way. But he remained silent, not wanting to wake The Doctor up. The man needed his rest, they all did. But the injured more so.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Griffin heard The Doctor's screams and looked around for a close range weapon that she could use that would be quieter than a gun. If she used a gun then it would cause confusion around the base as everyone came. Griffin saw a katana with the other weapons and grabbed it. She ran into the direction of the screams and saw some other people ahead of her run that direction as well. Griffin thought about what could be happening as she continued to The Doctor's room. Could it be the traitor? She hoped it was my. Griffin had just gotten to know The Doctor and did not know anyone else in the group that much. She burst into The Doctor's room and saw The Doctor being carried by Charles. "What happened?" Griffin asked still holding the katana.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Soon, she was just ignoring Flo on her way, the time of the month making her seemingly cranky. "Listen Flo, I admire your sales, but... Let me put it to you this way: I don't want car insurance on a helicopter. I am going back to Charming." She insinuated, sighing through her nose as the looked up at Miller, giving a proper, crisp salute. "I'm ready to go, Captain. Weapons loaded, I want to go to Charming." Lea smiled, one of amusement and adventure.

@Admin
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:50 pm

While Thorin waited for his answer, his mind drifted into deep thought. Much was running through his mind right now, especially over what Leo Barnes mentioned. "The Man who killed Leon." Thorin thought about it. He did suspect Nick, but he didn't give the thought of their being a traitor much merit. He dismissed it as nothing more than paranoia, but, he understood that being suspicious is key to survival at times. It's not like Thorin really trusted any of the people he was with. It's taking him all the willpower in the world to allow these Men to touch his Oak Shield and alter it in anyway. Still, he knew how much it meant to him and how much he needed it to be better in this dangerous world.

And this, traitor, he or she is just another reason to be even more better defended. Not only that but find some way to learn how to use guns. He acquired the shotgun, after these Men answer him perhaps he should head for the armory to learn more about it and be instructed on it's use. Perhaps he should find a different weapon, one that would suit him the most. Then their was the issue of his broken arm. He can't very well leave it as is. Recovery should be first and foremost, he can't be taught a new set of skills with an injury. How can he focus on better weaponry and defense when his body should be the primary focus on restoring. Can't do much of anything without being healthy.

Can he trust these people to help him though? It seems he must despite the threat of betrayal. Which leads him to his next course of action, figuring out who it might be. Someone seems to be working in the shadows, working towards their collective demises. So far Leon was stabbed, Jack mysteriously became one of the Crossed, and recently the Swordsman, Takeo, has gone missing . He couldn't believe that Takeo might have been killed right under their very noses. This traitor is quite the assassin to get away with such an act. He didn't even notice Takeo's absence until they all unloaded into Mother Base. Thorin isn't sure if anyone else had caught that, but, that's three survivors all dead because of mysterious events. This person needs to be oust before someone else is killed.

It's as if the Crossed weren't enough of an obstacle. Who and why would someone wish to kill them all? Isn't the survival as a whole much more important? Isn't this world filled with enough violence and death!? The very thought brings quite the temper into Thorin. Action must be made, but in order for that to happen he must reach his very best. That begins with the Shield. After that, he intends to head to the Medical Bay for attention to his arm and then he must learn the way of the gun. It was then he heard screaming and feared the worse, but he did manage to catch a glimpse of a few rushing to the person's defense. It seems he needs these goals accomplished right away.

@Admin or
@Scorpion01
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:05 pm

The Doctor

I didn't hear a confirmative reply to hear about my travels so I shrugged it off. I yawn and started to doze off to a light sleep and he hears them talking some but that faded away when he entered dreamland and he smiled slightly in his sleep when he dreamed of bananas and being with Donna and Martha. Heh if Donna saw him now she would scold him for being so weak but I had been weak before in front of her.

On the Midnight was one occasion. It was so weird. Being unable to move and the others could. But it almost got to the point where I would be thrown out if not one person had stopped it. I hope nothing like that happens again. Especially with those crossed here. The dream changed to a good dream and I just slept on. Without a care in the world. My body was starting to heal itself now and hopefully recover full this time.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:16 pm

(( Aw man, guys I hate saying this, but due to work I'll be GMing tomorrow from 1:30pm-5:30pm. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Charles looked to griffin, one brow raising. His head coming to a very slight tilt,

"The doctors tried sedating him.. Ahh, I'm letting him sleep.. Everyone is saying to keep him up, but I am not sure if he's human or not. So, I am letting him sleep and guarding him,"

Snippy answered Griffin in a kind of uneasy voice. He tried to sound serious, but he couldn't really keep his tone straight. It's been a long time since he's talked to someone with no goggles or jacket on. It made him feel.. Vulnerable. His naked skin, making him feel almost innocent. He liked his jacket, but it was being put to very good use.

"Ahh.. You're welcome to sit and stay. Just try not to wake him. He really needs the rest,"

Snippy nodded and smiled beneath his double filtered respirator.

@The Doctor
@Griffin

((Ah, shit. That sucks, admin. But hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm sure we all understand how that is here. No hard feelings. @Admin))
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:19 pm

(( I will, however, post the potions tonight!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Admin wrote:(( I will, however, post the potions tonight!

((Should I repost the one I did earlier?))
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:20 pm

((All right, I work 10-6 again tomorrow. So I need sleep. I'll get on sometime tomorrow. Night all.))
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:25 pm

(( Resisting will be creating a side mission tonight. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Flo felt slightly dejected by Lea's rejection of her advances. How could she not want helicopter insurance? Who wouldn't go without insurance? She pouted and made a mental note not to give Lea any ice cream. Mitsuko mentally face palmed.

However, Flo put on her big Progressive smile once she heard Zoey's voice. "Hi Zoey! How are you? Have you heard about the Name Your PriceĀ® Tool from Progressive? You name the price and we'll show you the options!" Flo beamed at her while Mitsuko raged at Flo. This was a nightmare for Mitsuko.
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Admin wrote:(( Resisting will be creating a side mission tonight. ))

((Seriously, should I repost mine? The one where I dink a potion...))
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:33 pm

thedeviantKat wrote:
Admin wrote:(( Resisting will be creating a side mission tonight. ))

((Seriously, should I repost mine? The one where I dink a potion...))

(( Link me. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next