Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:59 pm

NeverEndingFlip wrote:Nick was suddenly knocked straight in the head by something shiny. Surprised by the random blow rather than hurt, he reeled back, falling on his back. That's what saved his life as a scatter of bullets flew over his body where he lay. Someone had the nerve to fire bullets at him?! AT HIM?!

Angered, Nick used the bus seats to launch himself towards the open bus exit. Grabbing the right side of the torn metal, he swung to the outside of the bus, catching the bumper with his left foot. Nick turned around to see the remaining bikers.

"YOU THINK YOU GUYS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BRING ME DOWN?!" Nick's voice was clear through the night, despite the massive amounts of noise that was developing around him. The bus rocked violently from an explosion from a grenade launcher, but Nick held on to the bar, his feet digging into the bumper. He smiled wickedly. "HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!!"

Nick used his divination, giving him a precise vision on where the bikers were and what they were doing. Then Nick threw a volley of fireballs on the road behind him. It almost made a wall of fire that should be very difficult for the biker gang to traverse through. However, he had no idea how it would impact Bus 2.

@admin
@Bus 2
@Bus 1

Unfortunately, Bus 2 is adjacent to bus 1 - the fireball scorches the yellow hull of Bus 1 - Harry Dresden, Takeo, The Doctor, and Sunny feel an intense, burning heat immediately after Nick's ungodly attack! Their clothes are burned, the insides of Bus 2 nearly catches on fire as a furious firestorm unleashed by Nick sends the Mayans HELL. The four remaining Mayans who attacked Bus 1 are immediately engulfed in flame. They scream out, almost joyously, thanks to their Crossed nature - as their bikes blew up in a flurry of orange-and-yellow mushroom clouds. The Mayans were off your back...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 Original

That is...

Unless Tristana sends you back toward Mayan territory!

@EVERYONE, INCLUDING BUS 1 AND BUS 2.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xibilation Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Bus Two

Louise was sitting in Bus Two, paralyzed. Everything had happened in a blur. She couldn't think in the chaos, which was probably from her joy at all of the action. The only thing she couldn't shake off was The Crossed. Their bloody smiles were etched into her eyes. Running away from idiots had only brought her towards more idiots. And -whoop de do- she was running away from idiots on the bus only to be found by the same idiots. At least there was blood.

Suddenly, Bus Two slammed into a dead guy. Louise screamed, sliding forward in her seat. "WHAT THE HELL?" she screamed, holding onto her hat so it wouldn't fall off. The nine year old stood up, looking behind them and seeing that a motorcycle gang was following them. "Seriously?" She was thrilled. Chaos broke out around her, but she had nothing to fight with. "Dangit!" she screamed, and tried to maneuver around the bus to find something.

Walking around was kind of hard with everybody being all intense and stuff. She could barely even see over the seats. Her dress whipped in the wind, and she let go of a seat to pull it down. Quickly, she turned around, making sure that nobody saw her, and in the process, she made eye contact with a Crossed.

"Crap."

@Aki @Leo @Anyone
Xibilation
Xibilation

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Jack felt the relive almost instantly. He looked at the doctor who was carrying him."thank you both." Jack pulled out his 12mm. "My legs ok now thinks to the little girl. Ill help you guys out." Jack walked on his still sore leg. It was better. He left the bus, fireing at nearby crossed. "Lets go" he said to the two. "We better get out of here." He grabbed his arm. It was still injured. But he would survive. "We need transport"
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:03 pm

The doctor has sustained some burns and he tried to put the fire out on his pants and succeeds. He managed to stay upright despite it. "Everybody ok?!"he called. He was still carrying Jack and he winced as his body ached. "And we do need transport but what?"

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Takeo slid down against the bus walls, groaning from the heat. Nick, you idiotic son of a biscuit. he mumbled as he took a sip of blue soda, energy flowing into him.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Kyoko would stand and fight, in the hopes that someone would come back, but mostly because she wasn't going to let her transformation go to waste. Magic was a finite and valuable resource to her, and with no witches around to replenish it, she was going to get as much mileage as she could each time she transformed. "C'mon you fucks! Meet your death on the end of my spear!" she shouted back loudly at the approaching Mayans as she whipped her spear about in circles over her head, causing it's sections to begin coming apart, allowing the spear to get as much range as needed. It was now more of a spear attached to a whip now, but she seemed no less ready to use it masterfully.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 5-5494-18482-MahouShoujoMadokaMagica05Large34jpg-620x

@Admin
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Harry shouted as heat and flame washed over them again, and his left hand pulsed with remembered agony at its previous experience with heat. It involuntarily clenched and Harry had to work to open it. Fortunately, the mantle of Winter dispelled most of the heat from him, but his new friends weren't so lucky. Reaching deep within himself, as his reserves were starting to run out, he shouted, Ventas Infriga, and a wind filled with the chill of the Arctic and a flurry of snow flooded the buses and barely quenched the remaining fire.

He sank into the nearest seat and said to the guy who handed him the Quick Revives, Hey, how well do these work on exhaustion?

@bus 1
@bus 2
@yo-yo

Last edited by Harry Dresden on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It affects bus 2, as well. Oops)
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:08 pm

glmstr wrote:
Admin wrote:
glmstr wrote:The hapless cultist flew directly into another bike with a CRUNCH, grabbing the nose on her now smashed up face and giving it a good yank outwards, giving her visage the right shape again and leaving her just with cuts, bruises and a bloody nose. She sat on the bike and fiddled with the buttons and switches until the key started the chopper to life. Her hands gripped the handlebars and did a little twist, not realizing at first she had just floored the acceleration. The chopper roared to life and rocketed forwards for 10-15 yards before Cultist could figure out how to control the damn thing, at which point she proceeded to follow the battered school bus.

She watched the two bikers close in on the bus, and sped up to ride right next to the older one with the gun.
"Hay hyoo!" She grinned wide, and then gave the back of his bike (the foot boards by the rear wheel) a rough kick, causing the bike to fishtail and lose control.

They're both dead, but that's okay!

A Mayan biker sped forward, licking his lips like an old Mexican perv, as... fwoom! He leapt from his Harley Davidson, hands outstretched like a bear hunting it's prey, and... latched onto Cultist's shoulder. She immediately felt pressure, as her assilant, a 300 pound, fat fucking Crossed, attempted to do... naughty things to poor 'ol Cult-y on her bike. ): "Mmm~" Oh God. Any more of this, and you're both going into the highway!

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 Blog-5-fat-biker-e1297402503703

RIP Cultist-Chan. We never knew you. T.T

"Hey, no free rides, and hwee are not serving Slaanesh too-day!" Cultist jerked the handlebars of the bike, rolling it on purpose. Once again she was tumbling along on the pavement, but this time with a 300-pound man on her back holding on to her. She wasn't sure what he was thinking, because he was now trapped with her while a giant bladed star-shaped piece of metal gored and rended and gouged at him with each roll. Once the two bounced and rolled to a halt, she pulled herself off of him. Her clothes were slightly pulled off, so she had to quickly readjust them before she proceeded to repeatedly stamp her boot on the crossed's skull. However, now she had no bike as her former one was totaled, but the fat man gave her an idea.
"Heeeelp, hwee are scared and alone and helplesss~" She dropped to her knees and pulled her clothes partially off, still wearing them but still exposing herself to a few crossed that were approaching.

Well, I would have The Crossed Mayans go after you, but...

They're literally lit aflame thanks to Nick's doing. Cultist peers forward, looking ahead: It's a literal firewall. Like, a wall of RED FIRE. Uh oh. A blaze engulfs Cultist, the 300 lb Crossed, and his motorcycle - and perhaps Cultist's clothes. Wink Okay, serious. It's flame, it that MAY happen. In any other case, the fireball ignites the Harley Davidson motorcycle, and once again... BOOOOOOOM! ... It combusts into an orange-and-yellow mushroom cloud, skyrocketing poor Cultist toward -- SPLAT! Oh. Poor Cultist-Chan splattered against the front window of Bus 1's window! Whoever was driving it saw a half or fully-nude Cultist-Chan! ^.^

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 3r3HDwkSn2-4

... Hitting the windshield like an insect.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:11 pm

I was speechless, my head wasn't straight, and I had no idea what had happened. I looked like I had seen a ghost, when in reality, I had just been through something much worse. I had watched Cultist-Chan die. I watched some people I cared for almost get killed. Leon was dead. At this point, I was just a helpless eleven year old, and I had no purpose in the group. I was a liability, the point of me being with them at the time being was nothing. I got up walked behind the doctor.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:13 pm

"Ow! Hi buss peeopel!" Cultist waved and tried to crawl away from the middle of the windshield, leaving plenty of blood smeared on the glass where she originally landed. After a minute or two, she managed to at least reach the edge and be (mostly) out of the way.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Charles jumped a bit, but then squinted and turned on the wind shield wipers. He carried on driving, as fast as he could as far away as he could. This was a horrible idea. But I guess that's okay.

"Everyone got their seat belts on and are comfortable?"

Charles shouted as he drove the bus smoothly, feeling right at home in the tall seat. The wind shield wipers still on to get the excess blood off of the glass. Some fluid spraying upwards to held the process.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:14 pm

My legs carried me fast than I had any right to be, pumping faster and faster with each long stride I took, my sword trailing behind me in a shimmering blur. In what felt like only a few heartbeats I had managed to get in range of Kyoko, seeing her stand her ground and fight, like a true warrior. I could see now why she had no need for the polearm I had offered her earlier, her power was truly a wonder to behold, but I would not be distracted by it yet.

I kept my speed us as I neared the group advancing on Kyoko, throwing my daggers at incredible speed and with great accuracy before jumping over the first I reached and spiraling my sword down through his cranium and chest before landing in front of him and drawing it from his sternum. Without missing a beat I flowed into the dance that my blood song sung to me. Letting it guide my movements as I attacked, dodged and parried each attack, with each step inching my way closer to Kyoko until I narrowly dodged under her devastating spear and standing back to back with her. "I do not mean to pry but it seems you might be in need of help lady Kyoko?" I dark grin on my lips as my eyes narrowed on the enemies before us.
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:16 pm

the Doctor was swaying and he felt dizzy. his body was injured and would need some first aid. "im not sure. they might help it" The doctor said to harry, meaning the Quick Revives
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Aurelius decided to get out, pulling Norman with him. He fired out the blown out windows, actually surprised he got a couple of The Crossed right in the head. Apparently his aim was a lot more efficient than he thought. He got out and trailed a bit away from it. He saw a lot of people out already. He saw a discarded automatic weapon on the ground, probably left when one of The Crossed died. He picked it up and made sure it was loaded. He seen a woman make eye contact with a Crossed and cursed. He motioned for Norman to follow and got closer, making sure to get The Crossed man's attention. Three shots: One in the chest, one in the stomach, and one in the head. He watched the body drop with a grimace and made his way to the young lady. "You all right?" he asked. As he asked that, the bus he was just on exploded, making him duck out of reflex and pulled Norman around him to shield him.

@Louise
@Bus #2
@Anyone
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Takeo supported the Doctor, and rested him against the ice wall. Takeo walked around in the bus, looking for people to help.
@Anyone that wants to interect with me, or needs help. ^.^
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Harry looked at the lone blue soda in his hand, the last one he was given, and then back at the Doctor. He looked pretty banged up and in need of it more than he did. Harry tossed him the soda underhand and said, I'll make it, drink up, you handled yourself well in that clusterfuck, I don't think you keeling over right now would be a good thing. As for himself, he dove deeper into the power of Winter, cold and calm flooding over him, the instincts of a starved predator in deep snow kicking in, refreshing him and washing away some of his fatigue. It wouldn't prevent any harm, but it would make it seem negligible....until later.

@timelord
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:21 pm

LunarPolymath wrote:Kyoko would stand and fight, in the hopes that someone would come back, but mostly because she wasn't going to let her transformation go to waste. Magic was a finite and valuable resource to her, and with no witches around to replenish it, she was going to get as much mileage as she could each time she transformed. "C'mon you fucks! Meet your death on the end of my spear!" she shouted back loudly at the approaching Mayans as she whipped her spear about in circles over her head, causing it's sections to begin coming apart, allowing the spear to get as much range as needed. It was now more of a spear attached to a whip now, but she seemed no less ready to use it masterfully.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 5-5494-18482-MahouShoujoMadokaMagica05Large34jpg-620x

@Admin

Vaelri and Koyko were surrounded, to say the least...

The Crossed, all belonging to an Outlaw MC known as 'The Mayans,' smirked, "Bringin' a knife to a gun fight, holmes?" The leader, Marcus Alverez, smirked, "This ain't no knife fight shit, man." His MC chuckled, "I wanna fuuuuuck 'em both!" Another chimed in, "I want her cuuuunt~" Yeah. Bad idea bringing a knife to a gunfight. Sorry, kiddies. A tide of bullets rip out of their chambers, charging toward the two assailants, pop! pop! pop! pop! just as...

"GTA MOTHAFUCKA!" said Tristana. Okay, not really. I wish. T.T

Tristana stepped in, the Mayans glance up in surprise, eyes widened...

@Tbore
@Lunar
@InnerMcMahon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Jack groaned. He wasnt feeling right. Maybe they could find a vacant motercycle."motercycle."jack groaned. He looked at the distraught kid. "Hang in there. Jack will try to get you out of here. Ever shot a 12mm pistol before?" Jack asked. The sense of doom was there. But he masked it. They will be alright. He turned to the doctor. "We need a motorcycle." Jack groaned at his pain in his arm. The stim was takeing awhile.
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:21 pm

(( Alright kiddies, mid-round update soon! ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:23 pm

The Doctor managed a smile in thanksn and opened it and drinks it. It felt it start to work and he felt energy and strength fill him. his wounds didnt fade immediately but the pain stopped.
He looked at Jack. "good thing i can drive one...."he said.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by york Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Admin wrote:
ROUND TWO:
"Escape."

As the hours waned on, a grandfather clock chimed loudly with an irritable “DONG!” “DONG!” DONG!” Midnight. By majority decision, the survivors decided to plunge head-first into danger by venturing into Sons of Anarchy controlled Charming, California.

A beam of lunar light graced the survivors below, angelically adorning itself from a massive skylight above. It was lovely, dreamy even – the mid-Spring clouds softly rolled across the moon, light winds trailed east, the dim, empty halls of the Bellagio's lobby began to illuminate from the moon's gentle gaze...

It fell upon the rotting tenement of Room 502, where Nathan Petrilli was rising from a pool of blood, gore and tears glistening on his black-and-white dress suit, blue tie, his eyes burning with malevolent glee. It appeared that the substantial bribes, threats, and favors to dozens of senators and congressmen meant little in the shadow of a Crossed outbreak off in Sin City, to some, a shining beacon of adult entertainment and vice, to others, a pit of misery and shame.

It fell upon Ada Wong who watched columns of fire engulf Las Vegas, legs crossed in the safety of her Umbrella-issued transport helicopter, she could almost feel the palpable fear and unease rising off the beaten BSAA forces – it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out reclaiming Vegas was utterly futile.

It fell upon the survivors, their fate sealed, armed with high-powered rifles, swords and magics unseen in this world to Charming.

It fell upon the Crossed, whose grins contorted in sinister glee, howling like rabid dogs as guns, knives, and baseball bats plowed into the The Bellagio’s safety windows from all angles. It appears the eastern winds gave way to the hazy smoke which visually obstructed it's inhabitants within – and therefore, now serves a little more than an unwrapped birthday present for hordes of Crossed to rip apart.

CRAAAASH!

A female, we'll name her 'Carly,' young adult, donning a pitch-black Rolling Stones tank-top, denim jeans, burst in totting a Mac-10. Pop! Pop! Pop! A burst of .45 APC rounds tear into air, blowing massive holes into the expensive bronco statue, it tumbles over, shattering into a million pieces as the Crossed poured into The Bellagio like water.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 394d6b8c016cea1c7ec364e8a83900f7

I'm ready for you baaaaaaby~”​

Run.

The survivors hauled major ass into the buses, but not before looking back—Leon S. Kennedy was there: Your stomach churned, as the bone surrounding Leon's skull caved in, upon closer investigation, a stab wound, approximately 1 ½ inches apart, plunged into his brain, slitting the optic neve, pushing his left eye out of socket, bits of brain matter piled like mushy innards on his neck. Speaking of, a fountain of gore spewed from his jugular vein. Huh. It looks like killer, whoever he or she is, went to town on Mr. Kennedy.

But who?

… Only a survivor ...

----------------------------

CUT TO

Inside – Bus # 1 & Bus # 2​

Bus #1 (Aki's Bus): Nick Gautier, Tristana (DRIVER), Punished Snake, IIlya Kurakyin, Thorin Oakenshield, Kyoko, Wei Shen, Charles Snippy, Ariel, the Little Mermaid, Jacket, Lightning, Vaelin Al Sorna, Viktor Reznov, Sieg, Cultist Chan, Mitsuko Souma, Heather Mason, Griffin.

Bus #2 (Aki and Leo's Bus): Leo Barnes (DRIVER), Jiro, Louise Belcher, Claptrap, Aurelius, Norman Bates, Zoey, Athena, Alexander Degtyarev, The Lone Wanderer, The 10th Doctor, Dracula, Takeo Masaki, Elena Michaels, Raven, Harry Dresden, Grace Ward, The Gatekeeper, Sunny Emmerich.

4:45AM...

20 MILES FROM CHARMING, CALIFORNIA...

The Crossed came outta nowhere, you recall, it's been hours since the incident occurred – total shitstorm – you escaped, with Bus # 1 trailing ahead of Bus # 2.

The two yellow-tinted school buses hijacked were in peak condition, bulky, and rumbled loudly. A black Herbert Hoover High School inscription on the side; blood caked the outer yellow paint, wheels worn, as if they hadn't been used in ages... and you swore the vehicle cradled back and forth as if something bumped the front and rear axles. Bodies maybe? You didn't know, and quite frankly, didn't care. At least you were OUT of Vegas. Looking out a window—so dirty that it was opaque—revealed this:

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 WelcometoCharming_zps7f750dfc

CHARMING – 20 MILES

A vast, empty freeway leading into Charming met you – distant throes of screaming, gunfire, and the scent of ash met your nostrils – disappearing into the night. How long has it been since you saw a living soul? An hour? Two? You sighed, watching the empty highway pass you by: An abandoned rosy pink Honda Civic, lights blinking, driver door cracked open, passed you – as a couple – newly wed judging their age, lay face-first on the street, a bullet hole lodged into their skull, fingers interlocked tog-- oomph!

Bump.​

Bus # 1's upper right axle jolted forward, followed by sickly wet 'cracks!', the resulting force causing a light push on your body. 'Crack!' Again. This time, Bus #2's lower left wheel caught... it.

Cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-cr...

The hard asphalt, mixed with Bus # 2's massive exertion of pressure, cleaved the object in two – a messy trail of stringy intestines, gore, and a lower body signified it was definitely human. But... what was that scraping sound? The passengers of Bus # 2 look down in curiosity from the rear emergency window, and were met by...

A man, mid-40s, clung onto the bumper with a crazed grin on his face. His hair is long and ratty, his clothes just as ragged – he wore a jet black leather vest knited 'Mayans,' 'Original,' on the left and right chest, respectively. “HA! HA! HAAAA! DEAD MAN WALKING! DEAD MAN-- uuurgh...” He struggled to complete his sentence, his mouth flooding with blood as his lower torso was missing, flaps of wet flesh trailing against the asphalt below.

Haaaaa...

Out of nowhere, a flash of red, and a plume of smoke, illuminated from his free hand. It followed by a loud pop as the mysterious red flash soared high into the sky, vanishing seconds later. You pause momentarily, maybe you know what it is, maybe you don't...

BOOOOOOOOOM!

A high-pitched hiss cut through the air like butter, launching an RPG rocket from an overpass above: A fucking ambush. The deafening explosion collided behind Bus # 2 undercarriage, rendering the Crossed male into a little more than spaghetti paste, the resulting shock-wave nearly threw the bus on its side, skidding forward, end over end, rubber burning streaks into the highway. Shit! Leo Barnes swerved the Bus' wheel to the right, narrowly avoiding a messy collision into Bus #1.

Who the hell?!

… Then you heard it:

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 Latest?cb=20101127032059

Metenlos in esos putas de mierdaaaaa~

The Mayans: A Mexican-exclusive Outlaw MC hailing from Southern California, met the survivors. Their mighty Harley Davidsons revved violently, as they dived up, dozens of them, out of the darkness, such powerful machines skyrocketing as – pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Flashes of automatic weaponry and explosives lit up the area, the mechanized biker army powering over the ruins toward bounding squads of survivors. This wasn't good. Not one fucking bit.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 21 Crossed2

The muffled grunts of grenade launchers launched a crashing thunder of their payload’s detonation, blowing apart Bus 1's backside, it tore open, sending shards of metal into the sky...

Welcome to Round Two.

Welcome to ROUND TWO! It's up to you to protect your comrades, yourself, and vote who you believe the traitor is! Voting ends tomorrow @ 12:00pm or 2:00pm MST! Try to make this one dramatic guys!

Survivor List:
Nathan Steele as Jiro (PayDay 2)
The Smoking Peanut as Tristana (League of Legends)
FlamingCenturion as IIlya Kurakyin (The Man from UNCLE)
Xibilation as Louise Belcher (Bob's Burgers)
ResistingTheEnlightened as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)
Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
Aurelius as Himself (Real Life)
York as Zoey (Left 4 Dead)
Opium_Gatherum as Celeste Masha Lébedev (Resident Evil)
Verite as Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs)
LunarPolymath as Kyoko/Kyouko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
MrDubWubs as Athena the Gladiator (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
Snap out of it as Charles Snippy (Romantically Apocalyptic)
Major_D as Alexander Degtyarev (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)
ArielSnow as Ariel, the Little Mermaid (Self-titled series)
Death2077 as The Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3)
NeverEndingFlips as Nick Gautier (Dark Hunter)
DapperDogman as Jacket (Hotline: Miami)
rose36 as Lightning (Final Fantasy)
Norman Bates as Norman Bates (Bates Motel/Psycho)
Timelordtsuzuki924 as The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
Tbore as Vaelin Al Sorna (Raven's Shadow)
Zakurum as Dracula (Dracula Untold)
Nikolai123 as Viktor Reznov (Call of Duty: Black Ops)
Yo-Yo as Takeo Masaki (Call of Duty: Zombies)
ChaosoftheStars as Elena Michaels (Bitten)
TheHalfBreed as Raven (Teen Titans)
Harry Dresden as Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files)
duramon as Sieg (Fate/Apocrypha)
Scorpion1 as Punished Snake (Metal Gear Solid V)
glmstr as Cultist-Chan (Warhammer 40K)
Septimus11 as Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit)
SlightlyInsane as Mitsuko Souma (Battle Royale)
traitorxofxcowardice as Grant Ward (custom; Rule 63 version) (Agents of SHIELD)
jrzag42 as The Gatekeeper (Nightmare)
Thadine as Heather Mason (Silent Hill 3)
Dragonrogue as Griffin (Alphas)
thedeviantkat as Sunny Emmerich (Metal Gear Solid 4/Rising)

Eliminated:
Leon S. Kennedy (KILLED!) (STABBED TO DEATH!) (INNOCENT.)

Zoey

Zoey looked a bit disheartened at the sight of Leon's dead body, she already had a few suspects in mind as she tried to inspect it closer... However, before she could, they were already being packed into the bus, she sighed a little, figuring she'd have to worry about it later. Sure enough, something approached them on the Horizon; what looked like a bunch of robotic cultists, all out to get them! Remembering Leon's fate, she made sure he pistols were holstered securely before she grabbed her rifle which had been slung around her back, using it's scope to help her pick off the closest assailants to her as she began to open fire upon the attackers.
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Dresden Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Harry looked over at the man who had given him the sodas and worked with ice. Hey man, he said and waved him over. What exactly is going on here? I've been pretty out of it. Now that I'm here, can you bring me up to speed?

@yo-yo
Harry Dresden
Harry Dresden

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Mitsuko- Bus 1

All she wanted was to go home or to find a weapon to defend herself with. Then she could get away from these weird people... and that robot. Or, perhaps she could use them to her advantage.

Mitsuko looked behind at the second bus as it narrowly missed the one she was on. She looked out the window, seeing big guys with some big guns. She wasn't sure which was worse- the psychopaths or these mean looking guys. They lacked the red cross she had seen on some of the infected's foreheads, but they still seemed hell bent on seeing the group gone.

Then the bus was hit. Mitsuko instinctively covered her head and turned her her body so that her shoulder would hit the seat in front of her. She let out a grunt and looked around at the others. One of the passengers, a paryicularly strange one, had fallen out of the bus.

A man was yelling, which she didn't understand except for "get down." She wasn't stupid. She  ducked in her seat, her eyes looking up through the windoe towards the sky.

Rounds of gunshots could be heard despite the general chaos on the bus. Mitsuko had no idea what was going on. She just knew she didn't have anything to shoot or slash with.

More shouts, more gunshots. The Japenese girl remaind in her seat. She could feel the bus was losing control. She could hear explosions behind the bus. Mitsuko remained where she was, feeling helpless. Like a child, she pit her hands over her ears and prayed for it to stop.

The ripping of metal could be heard as half the bus was engulfed in flames. Mitsuko looked up and saw the roof of the bus burning as well. Chaos seemed to be everywhere and she had no idea what to do.

She poked her head into the aisle, noticing a few injured men. She turned to look at the driver. Who was... very short and uh, not human. Ok, she had seen weirder, right?

Mitsuko stood and made her way towards the split in the bus, noticing a downed man. Another was nearby, drinking something. She wondered if either of them had weapons. She quickly darted down the aisle, but over estimated how fast she was travelling. As she tried to stop, gripping the bullet ridden seats, she leaned backwards and fell on her butt. She swore but then turned her attention to Nick. Hey, if he wasn't using his weapons (or conscious) who was to say she couldn't have them?

She crawled over to Nick, noticing the gunshot wound to his shoulder. She also noticed a Desert Eagle. She took it and then punched Nick fairly hard in the arm opposite of his wound. He didn't budge. Satisfied that he wasn't going to take his gun back she considered shooting him in the head. But she remembered that there was another man near by, who would likely kill her if she killed Nick.

Mitsuko clutched the Desert Eagle and looked around, wondering what she should do next.

@Bus 1
@NeverEndingFlip
@anyone who happens to see Mitsuko robbing Nick

Last edited by SlightlyInsane on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:27 pm

(( After I deal with Vaelri, Kyoko, and the MC... I'm going to post a mid-round update. Don't fret kiddies, the fight ain't over yet. >Smile ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Admin wrote:
LunarPolymath wrote:Kyoko would stand and fight, in the hopes that someone would come back, but mostly because she wasn't going to let her transformation go to waste. Magic was a finite and valuable resource to her, and with no witches around to replenish it, she was going to get as much mileage as she could each time she transformed. "C'mon you fucks! Meet your death on the end of my spear!" she shouted back loudly at the approaching Mayans as she whipped her spear about in circles over her head, causing it's sections to begin coming apart, allowing the spear to get as much range as needed. It was now more of a spear attached to a whip now, but she seemed no less ready to use it masterfully.

@Admin

Vaelri and Koyko were surrounded, to say the least...

The Crossed, all belonging to an Outlaw MC known as 'The Mayans,' smirked, "Bringin' a knife to a gun fight, holmes?" The leader, Marcus Alverez, smirked, "This ain't no knife fight shit, man." His MC chuckled, "I wanna fuuuuuck 'em both!" Another chimed in, "I want her cuuuunt~" Yeah. Bad idea bringing a knife to a gunfight. Sorry, kiddies. A tide of bullets rip out of their chambers, charging toward the two assailants, pop! pop! pop! pop! just as...

"GTA MOTHAFUCKA!" said Tristana. Okay, not really. I wish. T.T

Tristana stepped in, the Mayans glance up in surprise, eyes widened...

@Tbore
@Lunar
@InnerMcMahon

Kyoko was ready to really let loose, though she was stopped as she watched Vaelin cleave through a portion of them, managing to dance his way through the tangle of chains that connected to her spear. She grinned as he leaned against her back, turning her head slightly as she spoke to him. "It'd be a pleasure.. just try to keep up!" she told him, just as the crossed began to spout their usual threats and bullshit. Though she instantly snapped to action as she heard their firearms bark to life, getting her chains to start whirling about in a defensive sphere around her and Vaelin, ripping up the pavement as it spun, deflecting or stopping a good portion of the bullets. Of course, based on probability alone, there were shots that made it through, and had no issue punching right through her clothes, and then her skin. As bad as it looked with her becoming steadily riddled with bullet holes, she didn't flinch a bit, she only grit her teeth harder and made sure to keep her spear and chains moving. "I CAN LAST LONGER THAN YOUR CLIPS, YOU FUCKWADS! She screamed at them over the sounds of metal bouncing off of metal, slowly starting to push herself and her sphere of chains forward.

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next