Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 5 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:18 pm

You all decide "CHOICE THREE: ROOM 502."

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 5 Leon-in-RE4-leon-kennedy-26247822-600-390

Leon nods, "So, Senator Petrilli, huh? Good choice. I'll be here, manning the entrance. Please, make sure The Senator is alive and well. We need him. Oh, heh, I nearly forgot: Remember, the 5th floor."

Huh, I mean, this shouldn't hurt TOO much, right? You find yourself looking face-to-face at a retro, double-door elevator entrance - it's old-school, as if built in the 1950s, a streak of blood is evident on it's silver frame. *Bing!* Whirr~ it mechanically opens, just as - you see it...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 5 ZHamuYn

An Irish fellow, early 50s, definitely a tourist, well, -was- a tourist, held a dolphin end-over-end, a rusty bowie knife tore into it's rubbery flesh, prying itself down as he literally stuck his... you know, into the Dolphin's blowhole. It squealed in pain, quivering as it tried to escape the Irish Crossed's grasp, “C'mon ye fuckin'--...” He paused, glancing at the survivors who stepped in...

"Ayyy, ye fookin' cunts!"

@Everyone involved
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by katisacat Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:19 pm

(... I did not need to see that. Bye!)
katisacat
katisacat

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:20 pm

ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:He put the shotgun right behind the kids back. "Put your fucking gun down before I blow you off." He said, a large grimace on his face as he said so. "Do it now, and you'll be a good asset, understood?"

@thedeviankat

// Stop the OOC in IC guys.

"Oh come on, you would actually blow a kid to bits? That's really low of you. But, you know what fine." I put my gun back where I had it holstered, and went along with my business.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:22 pm

[post deleted]

Last edited by FlamingCenturion on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:22 pm

Admin wrote:

Leon nods, "So, Senator Petrilli, huh? Good choice. I'll be here, manning the entrance. Please, make sure The Senator is alive and well. We need him. Oh, heh, I nearly forgot: Remember, the 5th floor."

Huh, I mean, this shouldn't hurt TOO much, right? You find yourself looking face-to-face at a retro, double-door elevator entrance - it's old-school, as if built in the 1950s, a streak of blood is evident on it's silver frame. *Bing!* Whirr~ it mechanically opens, just as - you see it...

An Irish fellow, early 50s, definitely a tourist, well, -was- a tourist, held a dolphin end-over-end, a rusty bowie knife tore into it's rubbery flesh, prying itself down as he literally stuck his... you know, into the Dolphin's blowhole. It squealed in pain, quivering as it tried to escape the Irish Crossed's grasp, “C'mon ye fuckin'--...” He paused, glancing at the survivors who stepped in...

@Everyone involved
What the fuck?

This was sick, no denying that. Wei just about felt sick to his stomach. What the hell was going on here? Why were these people acting like this? God, and he thought that one time he punched ghosts and demons in the face with his kung fu powered by magical herbal tea was weird.

Okay, that was still pretty weird, but still.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 5 0f3a6042e1a7f3c3d3114ddbd0c2ee58

"Hey, fucker. I suggest you stay back before I fuck you up! You hear me?!" He exclaimed, pointing his pistol at the man. Maybe this guy could be bargained with at the very least. Well, unlikely. But if nothing else, pleading self-defense, right?

@Admin
@Peeps joinin' in on the fun
Verite
Verite

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Jacket took a brief look at the male sodomizing the dolphin, and opened fire on the pair, emptying rounds into the dolphin until he punched through and hit the male behind it

"Disgust" came the voice from the grey box Jacket carried, conveying his opinion on the matter in a single word

His eyes met with Wei's for a second and he gave a small, quiet chuckle

"Stairs" the voice states as he turns to the others, cocking his head, it was clear his voice alone couldn't convey a question

He quickly removes his magazine and starts hand loading rounds back into it quickly, as he waits for the input of the others

@Admin
@Group heading to 502
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Admin wrote:

@Everyone involved

"Oh, god, what the... why!" I pulled out my gun, and I put the dolphin out of it's misery. As for the guy, I had shot him in both legs, and let the others finish him off.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:25 pm

The Doctor had followed the others to the elevator and had his pistol out incase something came out. When he saw the sight in front of him. His face turned a shade of green and he looked away, feeling suddenly ill.
"yuck"he muttered. He felt like he needed to puke. but he swallowed it and aimed his gun at the man

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:27 pm

"Ugh, hwee deed naht need too see that..." Cultist lifted the chaos star from her back and held it in front of her face to cover her eyes. Despite seeing untold eldritch horrors, meeting the four chaos gods in person and the depraved company they keep, and all sorts of horrid rituals (namely those serving Slaanesh and Nurgle), this still was a rather disturbing sight to her.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrdubwubs Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:27 pm

DELETE

Last edited by Mrdubwubs on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrdubwubs
Mrdubwubs

Back to top Go down

Post by york Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Admin wrote:

@Everyone involved
Zoey

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 5 Zoey-left-4-dead

"Ugh... I'd rather not know how the dolphin got there..." Zoey said, she sounded a bit disgusted, and caught off-guard as she raised one of her pistols, preparing to put this foul Crossed out of it's misery...
@Elevator People

Last edited by york on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:32 pm

[post deleted]

Last edited by FlamingCenturion on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:32 pm

The doctor noticed that there was a girl tied up. hes got a captive He thought. At the risk of himself, he moved closer to the man and tried to get around him and still had his gun out. He didnt want to be the next victim though. But he decided to make sure the guy was dead first before saving her. He moved out of the elevator and would let the others take care of the guy

Last edited by Timelordtsuzuki924 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Verite wrote:
Admin wrote:

@Everyone involved
What the fuck?

This was sick, no denying that. Wei just about felt sick to his stomach. What the hell was going on here? Why were these people acting like this? God, and he thought that one time he punched ghosts and demons in the face with his kung fu powered by magical herbal tea was weird.

Okay, that was still pretty weird, but still.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 5 0f3a6042e1a7f3c3d3114ddbd0c2ee58

"Hey, fucker. I suggest you stay back before I fuck you up! You hear me?!" He exclaimed, pointing his pistol at the man. Maybe this guy could be bargained with at the very least. Well, unlikely. But if nothing else, pleading self-defense, right?

@Admin
@Peeps joinin' in on the fun

The Crossed male grinned at Wei, "Fucky fucky, you sucky for five fucky?!" What the hell? A sickening 'squelsh' of the dolphin's carcass was audible, "YEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!" He screamed, blades pistoned back, lunging forward as-- pop! pop! pop! Three rounds tore into his abdomen, ripping through flesh and muscle, lodged into his chest cavity, "Uuuugh..." He gurgled, sinking into the elevator's wall, "Heh, heh, heh..." He giggled childishly, as if you tickled the guy, "So red, sooooo red..."

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 5 57ba31327cfb317e42a25a3b1196f3dd

His vision faded, blackening as... *ding!* The twin elevator doors slid shut, it seems someone called it up... do you decide to wait? Y/N? Or would you prefer the staircase? The choice is yours.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Illya was startled by Jacket, he never noticed him until he massacred the dolphin and the crossed.
"This is the stuff that would hurt you Sunny."
He looked at Jacket, trying to read the man behind the mask, how can he even see with that huge rubber clump on his head?
"Well Comrades, it is time to take the stairs."

@ThedeviantKat
@DapperDogman
@Admin/Aki
@Everyone else
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:44 pm

"yeah, but there was a girl inside there....i think she was a captive" The Doctor said. "i wanted to save her but i didnt want that guy to grab me" He said. Will they be able to save the girl and the Senator? He didnt know
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by DapperDogman Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 pm

FlamingCenturion wrote:Illya was startled by Jacket, he never noticed him until he massacred the dolphin and the crossed.
He looked at Jacket, trying to read the man behind the mask, how can he even see with that huge rubber clump on his head?

@ThedeviantKat
@DapperDogman
@Admin/Aki
@Everyone else

Jacket glances to the male who bumped into him and clicked his tape recorder "Please watch your step" the voice states in it's usual monotone drone

He turns to the stairs and starts to climb them without looking back at the others "Please follow"

He slips the now fully loaded clip into his gun and pulls the slide back, readying it to fire again should the situation above call for it

@Admin
@FlamingCenturion
@Group 502
DapperDogman
DapperDogman

Like : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Griffin went toward the elevator at the same time as the others and was going to help the others kill the man. She was sicken by the scene but tried not to show it. "We better go now." She said. "Who knows how much time this senator has left." Griffin headed toward the stairs and waited started to go up.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:50 pm

The doctor sighed and followed. He kept his gun out incase anything came at them
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:52 pm

"Hwee will take staerss, hwee theenk ellevayter ees naht sayfe."
Cultist trotted along with the others, this place did not look in a terribly good state of repair.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:53 pm

(( Ugh, guys, I've got a HUGE headache atm. I'll have to return tomorrow. Got work in an hour, too. :/ ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:53 pm

He stares blankly as Jacket brushes past him and walks up the stairs. Did he have no voice? Tortured and lost his vocal chords? Or did he really just like using a tape recorder to speak? But that didn't really matter because he appeared to be a marksman of great skill. Almost as good as him. He could be an agent, but finding out his political standing wasn't needed at the moment so Illya simpled followed the armed rooster man.

@DapperDogman
@Others@lift
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:54 pm

"I need some sleep, I haven't slept much in the past three days." I said, yawning. "Wake me in an hour..." I then just drifted off to sleep.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:57 pm

(( Hold on, Resisting make take over. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Steele Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:57 pm

DapperDogman wrote:
FlamingCenturion wrote:Illya was startled by Jacket, he never noticed him until he massacred the dolphin and the crossed.

@ThedeviantKat
@DapperDogman
@Admin/Aki
@Everyone else

Jacket glances to the male who bumped into him and clicked his tape recorder "Please watch your step" the voice states in it's usual monotone drone

He turns to the stairs and starts to climb them without looking back at the others "Please follow"

He slips the now fully loaded clip into his gun and pulls the slide back, readying it to fire again should the situation above call for it

@Admin
@FlamingCenturion
@Group 502

It felt as though everything happened within an instant. Jiro shook his head, and tried his best to move past the mass amount of people who were gathered at the elevator, and followed Jacket towards the stairs. Jiro then thought to himself, why exactly Jacket was here in the first place... The last time Jiro saw him, was back at the safehouse in D.C. Did Bain send him here? Surely, if he did, Bain would have contacted Jiro by now. Perhaps there's a communication problem Bain's end...as usual.

@DapperDogman
@Group 502
@Admin (Aki)
Nathan Steele
Nathan Steele

Like : 15
Location : USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Current Speed: Warp Six. Currently Patroling: The Alpha Quadrant, Outer Arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next