Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 24 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Takeo began to recount the events and ended up with Mitsuko. He frowned at Mitsuko and tightly gripped his katana. He laid the Desert Eagle in Nick's hand as he left the area, presumably to think.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Jack looked at the doctor. He was gripping the gun tightly. " careful now, the guns got a hair trigger"jack said. "Whats got you mad doc?" He asked politely. "You thinking of who killed leon? I personally beileive that asian chick did it....wats her name...MITSUKO?"
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:51 pm

"Hwee thank yoo, kind persun!" Cultist beamed, showing her standard toothy ear-to-ear grin as she made her way to another seat. She held what semblance of clothes she still had up with her hands to cover herself, she was going to have to find a way to replace them next time they stop.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:57 pm

The Doctor looked at him and relaxed his grip. "sorry. I usually dont let my temper escape like that but some things just grind my gears....and yes i am thinking about that. Someone had killed leon and i think Mitsuko had something to do with it." he said
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:59 pm

"Thank hyoo again," She wrapped the jacket around her happilly, cuddling one of the sleeves like a stuffed animal.
"Hyoo can have dees back when hwee find new clothess," Cultist nodded.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Griffin shook her head when she did not get an answer. She hated relying on other people, but she needed to find out what had happened. "What happened?" She asked the Asian woman close to her. "I got knocked out for awhile." Griffin put her hand on her gun when she saw Takeo. She did not trust him after he alerted the creatures to thier presence back at the hotel.
@slightlyinsane

Last edited by Dragonrogue on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:03 pm

"I honestly think that Aurelius did it. He seemed shady to me. Hanging around Norman, yet another shady character. I didn't see him much before getting on the bus." It had been a long day, I wanted to just fall asleep on a proper bed, instead of leaning against Jack. I was getting rather hungry too, I hadn't eaten since before this all happened. "So, what were you guys doing before this happened?
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Aurelius nodded, hearing her answer. Though there was a heavy accent, he could still understand her. He leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes as he thought. Who killed Leon? There were probably many theories as to who, but he thought of Mitsuko.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:04 pm

@Scorpion01
@Lunar Polymath

Tristana looked up at Snake sitting in D-Walker at their side, the yordle beaming as she spoke "Well...aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" she said with a chuckle, eagerly passing Kyoko off into D-Walkers grasp, and clambering onto its hood. "Remind me...never to drive a bus again. Those things jostle you around more than bull, whew..." Tristana continued, relaxing on the hood.

She only looked up again to see the jeep being transported in, the sight giving her the same look she had when D-Dog had been fultoned away. She didn't bother questioning it this time; a four-wheel drive would be much more comfortable than a mech. Tristana quickly hopped off D-Walker and brought Kyoko into her arms bridal style, and loaded her into the back nice and slowly, before hopping into the passenger seat. "Man, what a ride, huh? Nothing like a biker gang to wake you up in the morning." quipped the blue lady, cupping her hands beneath her head and kicking up her bare feet over the glovebox with a relaxed sigh. Only now did she really have time to think over what the others were mentioning, about a dead Leon. Actually, she hadn't really seen him come aboard her bus. Maybe he did die...but by who's hand? That Snippy guy didn't really seem right in the head...maybe it was him?

"Ah...now that we got some time to ourselves, why don't you tell me who this 'we' is, eh?" she mentioned. Tristana did say she'd keep him to his word.

Last edited by The Distraction on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Jack sighed. "It fucking pains me to think someone killed a innocent...there no more than raiders" he looked at his pipboy. 11 stimpacks left. Shit. "I miss my home. Sure it was as violent as this place, but I had a house, there were safe zones, factions. Now its all anarchy. No were safe. I have a feeling I wont go home anytime soon. At least I could trust some people here. Like you, and this girl here." Jack lookrd at the girl. "You never told me your name"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Mitsuko looked at the girl who had come to stand next to her. "Nothing," she said. She knew that the other girl knew that she was lying but figured on of the men could fill her in. Mitsuko herself wasn't quite sure what had happened on the bus.
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:14 pm

"Sorry, I keep thinking about what happened today. My name is Sunny Emmerich." I trusted him with my life, I had no one out here, so he was really the only person I could stay with. After today, I have a feeling that I will be with him until he dies, if he does. But, he knows what he's doing, so I doubt he will. As for Doctor, I don't know much about him, he's just a helpful person to have around.

Last edited by thedeviantKat on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Snake nodded and had D-Walker grab the Knight-like guy, putting him in the back of the Jeep before sending D-Walker off with the Fulton. He began to drive and lit up a fresh cigar while listening to Tristana. "By we, I mean my organization: A Private Military I created known as Diamond Dogs. There's not much else to it, aside from my main commanders, who, if we all survive, you might just meet." He said calmly, shifting gears as he held the cigar in his mouth, puffing at it idly.

He always made sure he wasn't blowing smoke in anyone's faces, since nobody needed to have that happen to them. He then turned to Kyoko briefly to shift his attention to her. "So then. What's your story?" he asked her, trying to make some small talk while they sped down the road, slowly catching up to the buses and their occupants.

Speaking of its occupants....one of them bugged him: Takeo. He's bugged him from the time he popped up out of nowhere and alerted the Crossed back at the hotel when they were perfectly capable of sneaking by the mutants without any noise. There were other things on his mind, but that was most important for now.

"Snake; Huey's passed some intel to your iDroid, be sure to check it when you can. It's got something to do with our mystery Woman who stole the plans for Metal Gear BOW."

Snake grunted in response and kept driving, puffing at his cigar while pressing on the gas, shifting to the next gear smoothly.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Takeo took note of the information. He looked down at his book and began to read, having nothing else to do until the next stop.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

"Well, since you asked about what I wasdoing before....this, iI was activating project pureity. It was a project my dad died for.....all he left me was a bible passage and his project." Jack said solemly. He hated thinking about it. Too. much pain. But he should talk about it. Its not healthy to keep it in. God. Now he sounded like his dad.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:22 pm

"before this happened, i was running from danger and somehow ended up here" The Doctor said. his TARDIS was left back in Vegas. He hoped he could sometime get back to her. He needed his TARDIS
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:23 pm

"Jack, I don't know what you're even talking about. So, tell me more as to what Project purity is." It sounded interesting, and his dad sounded like a good man, having he died for it. "Also, I hope we stop soon, I want to get out and stretch, being on this bus for hours on end is horrible."
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:25 pm

I feel you Sunny. Takeo spoke up, whilst looking down upon his book. I don't like tension in here. he said as he looked around suspiciously.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:27 pm

@Scorpion01

Tristana quietly cooed at hearing his answer, and chuckled. "A private military eh? You like to follow the beat of your own drum? I like the sound 'a that. I wouldn't mind meetin' 'em either." she commented, "...Wait, what makes you say I'm gonna meet them? There isn't a hit out for me is there?"

She turned back to look at Kyoko, still passed out in the back as Snake mentioned her. "Her? She was knocked out of the bus when those weirdos were tryin' to stop us." she grinned proudly, "Thankfully, I was there to save her. Someone took the wheel and a wiped out the rest of the bikers when they were tryin' to get away, with her help, of course."

"She's out cold, by the way. She took heavy fire back there. Frankly, I don't even know how she survived." she explained with a shrug, "Some people are just that hardy, I suppose."
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:29 pm

(( PLEASE STOP POSTING, MID ROUND UPDATE INCOMING. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:32 pm

MID-ROUND UPDATE:​

The outskirts of Charming was silent; the highway, needless to say, suffered a terrible beating; wild fires, the broken bodies of the Mayans MC, and the odd survivor was lost at sea. The street was choked with burning vehicles, rubble, and smoke. “In the fields the bodies buuurnnniiiiing, as the war machine keeps tuuuurnnnnniiiing.” a Mayan suddenly said in a low voice, bleeding out. “HAH! Can’t believe you losers held us off for this long!” He chuckled, coughing up blood, shortly before falling slack, eyes widened in glee.

Fuck him. Fuck the Mayans. Fuck this apocalypse.

Shit, anyway, Bus #1 is totally out of commission – it sputtered and crackled, it's hull damaged far beyond repair, a soft 'hiiiisssssss' erupting from it's engine. Yeah. It's gone for good. Whatever. Leo drove Bus #2, honking the blowhorn, he beckoned you forth – and, of course, unless you preferred the company of Crossed, you obeyed, shuffling in, one by one, into the unknown.

10 MINUTES LATER...

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 24 7-11-sign

“7/11! Oh, thank Heaven!”

Oh thank heaven, indeed. Leo flipped the bus brake 'ON,' the twin doors flipping open, revealing the following scene:

A 7/11 gas station, it was fortified like a military installation: It was boarded up, par usual apocalyptic movie regulations, and silent – the LED lights inside flickered on and off; as food, filled to the brink, occupied the shelves. A recording, repeated over and over, looped on a register. Do you decide to approach it? Y/N? If so, the following plays:

“Is this thing on? H-hello? This is Claire Redfield sending out an SOS from The Hoover Dam. I... we're... we're trapped here... the Crossed overran the place hours ago. Please, if you hear this, send help immediately. I... I don't know how long we-” *You hear bullets explode in the background*”... Shit! Dallas, Shiki, get the doors NO--” *Click!* The looping repeats.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:32 pm

"Well, project pureity was a idea. You see in my world, there was a nuclear war. Started on December 1st, ended on December second. Year was 2077. 200 years later, I was born. The world was still a mess. 99% of the water was radioactive and was nearly undrinkable.So my dad decided to purify it. All of it. Clean water. For every and all. My dad died protecting it. The reminder of the u.s government wanted to poison it. So that anyone with a mutation would die by digesting it. And most people were mutated. Smal thingsl like sixth toes and crap. I stoped it from happing, and activated the project. Now im here"
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Takeo left the bus and entered the station. He noticed the distant transmission and decided to approach it.

“Is this thing on? H-hello? This is Claire Redfield sending out an SOS from The Hoover Dam. I... we're... we're trapped here... the Crossed overran the place hours ago. Please, if you hear this, send help immediately. I... I don't know how long we-” he heard bullets whizzing in the background.”... Shit! Dallas, Shiki, get the doors NO--” The radio buzzed, as it repeated the same message again and again.

Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:41 pm

The doctor looked around and hearing the same sound from where Takeo had approached the radio but it was loud enough to be heard. "something is happening at the Hoover Dam" he said. This wasnt good. Crossed were already there. If they went there, theyd be outnumbered.
"Jack, do you hear that?" he asked.
His shoulder wound had healed a while ago and it was a lot better now
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion01 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:43 pm

@Everyone!

Snake nodded to Tristana, and merely chuckled at her reaction to the possibility of her meeting Ocelot and Miller. "No, there's not a hit out for you; but if we all survive, I'm evacuating all of you to my Mother Base. You'll have to be blind-folded though; I can't risk you knowing the location of my base. We've already had one security breach."

About Half an Hour Later....

Snake pulled up to the Seven Eleven and turned off the ignition, taking the key out and taking one last puff of his Cigar before dropping it to the ground and stepping on it as he let out the smoke slowly.  He took a large cloth from the back of the Jeep and put it over Kyoko's body to somewhat shield her from the sun while she slept. He looked at her for a second before turning and pulling out his iDroid.

The picture of Ada popped up again, as well as new Text added by Huey. This text merely included her name, and basic measurements including height, arm-length hips, waist...bust.... Snake shook his head and sighed, looking over the info for another minute before putting away the iDroid.

He walked up to the boarded up 7-11 and raised his Bionic Arm, the hand rotating as electricity sparked around it.  This was usually meant to stun people, but this time he used it to penetrate the wood blocking the door, and to tear it out quickly and effeciently, effectively opening the door so that they could take the food and drinks that they needed.
Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next