Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:32 pm

"Leon, I will go after the where to turn off the music. More than likely, I'll be able to disable it for good. Of course if I do I'll need some aid, so, shall I lead that group?" The idea of doing this was absolutely terrifying, but it had to be done.

"I may also be able to put together something that would knock down the door of the room the senator is in. I'd need to take apart a computer, and take a bullet from your gun for it. It would also be harmless, and quieter than shooting the lock, or even kicking it down."
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Griffin glanced around dazed for a second. How did she end up here? It must have been the boy she thought to herself as she took in her surondings. "Strange" she said to herself as she looked around the street she was on. There were cars littering the street as if people had just abandoned them. She walked out of the middle of the street and started wandering around trying to figure out where she was. A man sudently jumped in front of her. "Helloo dinner!" He screamed right before lunging at her holding a metal pole. Griffin threw herself to the ground dodging him, and both of them fell to the ground. She stood up quickly and shoved her foot on his ground stopping him from getting up. Griffin yanked the pole from his hand and used it to hold his face down. "Now, before you find yourself headless tell me why you attacked me." She demanded. The man turned his face further than any human could and said" because I want to rip you to shreds and decor you." He said and started to laugh. Griffin noticed a cross on his face and a pool of drool forming on the ground from his mouth. She stabbed the pole into his neck and severed his head. Griffin stood up and wiped the blood off the pole on the ground. She noticed that she had gotten a lot of the blood on her bodysuit but that did not matter right now. Griffin noticed a sign for a hotel called the Bellagio and started heading in that direction. When she got there someone named pointed to her and some other people. "I'll go get the Nathen guy" she told him and waited to see if anyone else choose to go.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Bates Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:35 pm

"What kind of... things? None of this makes any sense! You're not making sense!". Norman's eyes were getting slightly swollen and red. His hands were shaky. He raised his voice enough to possibly get the attention of some of the bystanders. Close encounters? He sure as hell didn't have any close encounters with anyone! Something weird had happened in the plane, yes, he could remember that much. The details were starting to fade, already, which probably meant that what had happened there was all in his mind after all. It had to be. It was way too strange to be real.

Could he be in hell? Maybe that was it. He had been a very, very bad boy recently, after all. But there was no true harm done. Mother wasn't dead, after all. No. She wasn't here. She couldn't be. She wall still in her coffin, but she wasn't that, he knew this much. Still, there were hellish things happening around them, and the kitschy decor of the hotel sure made it look like it was hell. But no, that was a silly, silly thought.

He sighed, as the man invited him to sit down. "I'm sorry. I'm just... feeling rather agitated right now. I still don't understand exactly what's happening, but something tells me you've probably just saved my life. Thank you", he gave Aurelius a sincere smirk as he accomodated himself on the couch. "Do you think we're safe enough here to relax?".

Last edited by Norman Bates on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norman Bates
Norman Bates

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Illya looks Leon right in the eyes and thinks over the choices laid out before him.

Choice 1 would benefit Illya since he may find Solo in the restaruant, even know that is extremely unlikely, it is still worth a shot.

Choice 2 is out of the question, anything that attracts those mainiacs is a no-go. And it is stupid since we are barely armed anyways.

Choice 3 will benefit everyone but not so much Illya, saving the guy and getting a fast-pass to safety is probably in everyone else's ideals, but not Illya's. However, Solo may be with the man considering he is an important U.S senator.

Out of the choices, Illya liked the first one the most.
"I choose the first choice. It's best to know everything about this place if we are going to defend it."

@Admin/Aki
@The other 8 people
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:37 pm

thedeviantKat wrote:"Leon, I will go after the where to turn off the music. More than likely, I'll be able to disable it for good. Of course if I do I'll need some aid, so, shall I lead that group?" The idea of doing this was absolutely terrifying, but it had to be done.

"I may also be able to put together something that would knock down the door of the room the senator is in. I'd need to take apart a computer, and take a bullet from your gun for it. It would also be harmless, and quieter thank shooting the lock, or even kicking it down."

Leon shook his head, "No, Sunny, stay here. You're far too young." A pause, "Besides, we're not splitting up. It's a bad idea." Mr. Kennedy did note Sunny's decision, however, that's +1 for CHOICE TWO.

(( Choice Two - 1, Sunny ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Dragonrogue wrote:Griffin glanced around dazed for a second. How did she end up here? It must have been the boy she thought to herself as she took in her surondings. "Strange" she said to herself as she looked around the street she was on. There were cars littering the street as if people had just abandoned them. She walked out of the middle of the street and started wandering around trying to figure out where she was. A man sudently jumped in front of her. "Helloo dinner!" He screamed right before lunging at her holding a metal pole. Griffin threw herself to the ground dodging him, and both of them fell to the ground. She stood up quickly and shoved her foot on his ground stopping him from getting up. Griffin yanked the pole from his hand and used it to hold his face down. "Now, before you find yourself headless tell me why you attacked me." She demanded. The man turned his face further than any human could and said" because I want to rip you to shreds and decor you." He said and started to laugh. Griffin noticed a cross on his face and a pool of drool forming on the ground from his mouth. She stabbed the pole into his neck and severed his head. Griffin stood up and wiped the blood off the pole on the ground. She noticed that she had gotten a lot of the blood on her bodysuit but that did not matter right now. Griffin noticed a sign for a hotel called the Bellagio and started heading in that direction. When she got there someone named pointed to her and some other people. "I'll go get the Nathen guy" she told him and waited to see if anyone else choose to go.

Leon nodded, "The Senator? Smart choice."

(( Choice Three - 1, Griff ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Admin wrote:
thedeviantKat wrote:"Leon, I will go after the where to turn off the music. More than likely, I'll be able to disable it for good. Of course if I do I'll need some aid, so, shall I lead that group?" The idea of doing this was absolutely terrifying, but it had to be done.

"I may also be able to put together something that would knock down the door of the room the senator is in. I'd need to take apart a computer, and take a bullet from your gun for it. It would also be harmless, and quieter thank shooting the lock, or even kicking it down."

Leon shook his head, "No, Sunny, stay here. You're far too young." A pause, "Besides, we're not splitting up. It's a bad idea." Mr. Kennedy did note Sunny's decision, however, that's +1 for CHOICE TWO.

"Alright, Leon, though, if someone could get there, and relay how it works, I could shut it down remotely. But, if you do go after the senator, keep in mind what I said. About the grenade-like item. I could make bunch of them to use out there as well, but it would take some time."
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:44 pm

The Doctor thought for a moment. Choice one would make him more aware of the surroundings and maybe he will find something to tend to his leg. But someone else would need help turning off the music and his sonic could unlock the door easily. But then, the urge to help save a human was just better. He always seems to be saving them. Something hes done before. "The senator....Ill help Griffin save the Senator. He might need a extra set of hands" he said
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:45 pm

FlamingCenturion wrote:Illya looks Leon right in the eyes and thinks over the choices laid out before him.

Choice 1 would benefit Illya since he may find Solo in the restaruant, even know that is extremely unlikely, it is still worth a shot.

Choice 2 is out of the question, anything that attracts those mainiacs is a no-go. And it is stupid since we are barely armed anyways.

Choice 3 will benefit everyone but not so much Illya, saving the guy and getting a fast-pass to safety is probably in everyone else's ideals, but not Illya's. However, Solo may be with the man considering he is an important U.S senator.

Out of the choices, Illya liked the first one the most.
"I choose the first choice. It's best to know everything about this place if we are going to defend it."

@Admin/Aki
@The other 8 people

Leon nodded, "The resturant? Got it." Mr. Kennedy eyed the Russian spy, shit he didn't want to risk his handgun, but - pulling out a bowie knife, the DSO Agent nodded, "I'll need my Samurai Edge, but I'm not going to leave you defenseless. Here." Do you accept the [bowie knife]? Y/N?

(( Choice One - 1, IIlya ))
(( Choice Three - 1, Griff ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Empty Prologue for Punished "Venom" Snake

Post by Scorpion01 Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:48 pm

"Snake! Get back to Mother Base, now! We're under attack! I've already sent the chopper, it should meet up with you ASAP." Miller's voice screamed over the radio as Snake finished destroying an old oil refinery that was polluting the local environment in Mid-Africa.

"Roger; chopper in sight." Snake flicked the reigns on D-Horse and his four-legged companion took off into a gallop, soaring across the landscape like a bat out of hell as the chopper waited only half a mile away. Once there Snake jumped off of the Horse and into the chopper, which took off while the Fulton extraction device activated, lifting D-Horse to safety.

Hours later.....

The Helicopter landed at the Command Platform of Mother Base; most of which was smoking from the fires being put out. How could this much damage be done in such a short time? In particular, however, there was one platform that was heavilly damaged: R&D.

Oh shit.

"Miller, sit-rep now."

"The assailant has left as quickly as they came, but you're not going to like what they've done."

"You'd best come find out yourself, Snake. It's better that you hear it from Huey in person." Ocelot's voice chimed in as the Helicopter took off towards the Research and Development Platform of Mother Base. Snake hopped off the chopper and ran to Dr. Emmerich, Ocelot, and Miller were, all of them looking to him as he entered; still covered in blood from the soldiers he'd killed while in the field.

"What's going on?"

"They've stolen the plans, Snake." Huey turned, his robotic legs keeping him up. he looked downtrodden, and rightfully so. "They busted in here, and there wasn't anything I could do about it! They had a gun to my head and I was too panicked to look at them clearly."

"What about our cameras? Did they catch their face?"

"They might have...but...I dunno if they'll be clear enough to ID them." Huey was already working on bringing up the camera feeds from around the entire base. The tapes showed a group of five assailants all moving in formation throughout the base, searching for whatever it was they stole. One by one, though the Mother Base security took out the team until there was only one left; a female by the looks of the blurred silhouette.

Screen-capping it and moving on with the videos, Huey would eventually find a very clear image of the female's face just as she was entering the R&D Platform of Mother Base.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Residentevil6wong

"You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend, Huey." Ocelot patted the man's shoulder as the image was sent to Snake's iDroid.

"We just met.... Scanning known databases for a last known location and identity....Bingo! We've got a hit as to her location; but I'm afraid her identity is beyond a firewall. Shouldn't be too hard to crack but it'll take some time with our main servers offline due to the attack."

The location was sent to Snake's iDroid, and he looked at it with a rather...displeased expression.

"Great; Vegas. Well, if you have to go back to America It's better that it's that scum pit." Miller growled, shifting his crutch slightly.

"Just what did she steal?" Snake closed the iDroid and looked dead at Huey, his eye blazing with intensity.

Huey turned and gulped down. "The Plans for Metal Gear BOW."

Days Later, the night of the Crossed attack...........

Snake sat in the back of the Chopper as it sped towards Vegas. Huey was still getting the servers back up and running, and Repairs of Mother Base as a whole were almost complete.

"Snake; reports of hostilities flaring up between police forces, special forces, and a strange group of individuals known as the Crossed are flaring up, stay alert. Your mission just got a whole lot more dangerous. In other news, though, our mystery lady is still in Vegas, I can assure you of tha-" BOOM!

"Mayday, Mayday! This is Pequad we're going down!" The chopper spun out of control and Snake held on for dear life as it crashed into the roof of the MGM Grand Hotel. After quickly recovering his senses, Snake leaped from the burning chopper just as it exploded, sending him flying nearly to the edge of the massive building. He landed with a grunt and turned onto his back, sitting up and grabbing at his leg. Gritting his teeth he snapped his knee back in place, good as new. The Shrapnel in his forehead that looked like a horn glowed in the light of the fire of the city around him.

What the fuck was going on?

He took out his binoculars and scanned the immediate area, marking hostiles as he saw them. Using the directional microphone he found the Crossed who had managed to shoot down his chopper, beating another Crossed over the head with the now empty RPG stock while a group defiled a corpse behind him.

Fucking Disgusting.

Then Snake turned again, just as a pipe landed on the ground where his head was, and he pulled out his .45 Caliber pistol, shooting his assailant right in the face with the silenced round.

"Snake, are you okay? Snake?"

"I'm fine, Miller. These...Crossed managed to shoot down the chopper. I landed on top of one of the hotels, though, so I'm fine. I need a sit-rep."

"You've got hostiles all around you no matter what you do, so I suggest you try and sneak your way around and not draw too much attention to yourself. There's a group of civilians huddled up in the Bellagio up North of your position being protected by some special forces unit if you want to try and make your way to them. They might know where our mystery woman is." Ocelot's voice was calm despite the situation. "I'm sending in D-Dog with the Sneaking Suit equipped with the knife; he'll help you detect enemies as well as help keep you safe by killing any who may get too close. Be careful Snake, he is still a dog, he can only take so many hits; and you don't get another one if he dies."

With that a plan skimmed high overhead, way out of range for anyone to see, let alone hear with all the chaos going on around them, and from it was parachuted a large dog that looked like a Wolf, wearing an intimidating combat suit similar to Snake's. He landed next to the soldier of Legend and greeted him happily with an array of licks while the man pet him.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Agp8zkq64ipudbx1fp8b

"Good dog, now that's enough. Let's go."

An Hour Later......

Snake and D-Dog approached the Bellagio Hotel, standing from his crouched position Snake took a moment to admire the hotel; one of the only building's not on fire at the moment, before he heard a voice.

"Freeze."

Snake whipped around and pointed his own .45 Caliber gun directly at the young man before him, his eye unwavering in the face of another weapon. D-Dog turned and crouched down, fur raising up as he growled savagely. He was covered in blood from the Crossed he had killed to keep Snake undetected.

"Snake; that's one of the special forces guys I was talkin' about. You don't want to be on their bad side. We need more info, remember that."

"I'm not your enemy; and I'm sure we'd both like to walk out of here without bullets in our bodies." Snake's voice was calm, and unchanging, but his finger hovered just off the trigger. D-Dog seemed to ease up a little bit, but still was in a crouched stance, ready to attack if given the order.

This had better end well.

That's when he noticed the nine others around him and lowered his .45 caliber gun slowly, grunting  as he holstered it. He snapped his fingers and D-Dog stood at ease, seemingly a friendly dog now. There seemed to be three different choices offered to the survivors. He looked around and looked to the burning city around them.

"Ocelot...what are the chances we could get these people out of here?"

"Slim to none with so many enemies, and you're not leaving without that blue print. Of course, they aren't your objective; so saving them is optional."

Snake sighed and pulled out his iDroid, bringing up a map of the city in a holographic form he studied it. "If we could get them outside of the city limits we'd be able to save them; but we need those..." Snake turned, looking to look at the others while he stepped forward a few steps to just beyond clear hearing range "...documents."

"Do what you will, Snake; it's your choice. Mother Base is almost fully functional again; and we'll be providing Intel and support as best we can." Miller chimed in.

Snake turned again and pulled up the picture of the female with his left hand while extending his right for a simple shake of the hand. "You can call me Snake. I'm here on...personal business; a woman was seen stealing some documents from my base of Operations and then she's been spotted here. Help me take her out and get my documents back, and I'll do what I can to evac everyone here to safety." he said calmly. Should the handshake be accepted, it would be firm, but friendly.

"Until then, I need intel on everything that's going on until my own intel team is back on its feet again. Do you know this woman?"

Scorpion01
Scorpion01

Like : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Aurelius nearly flinched at Norman's shouting. He looked around, people were staring. "There's no need to shout." he said with a slight bite to it. "I'm not sure what's going on either. But it's something that isn't normal." he said, back to his calm and gentle tone. He had already met those things once. He knew it was only a matter of time before it happened again. He wasn't sure he just wanted to wait here and let it happen. But it seemed a little better, not much, than sitting outside and waiting for those things to jump on them. He had a kid with him, Aurelius had to defend himself as well as Norman. And with those things around, he knew he had his work cut out for him. Not that he would have left him there.

He wouldn't have, his mother brought him up better than that. He almost wanted to curse the thought of bringing his mother up. He so wanted her to be here, she would know what to do. But she had been dead a long time, since he was small. And there was nothing he could do about it. He needed to be strong for Norman. They were together in this mess now, and he wasn't about to let the kid go out on his own. That would be a disaster waiting to happen and he knew it. He took a couple of deep breathes to calm himself before letting himself get a look at his surroundings again. He heard Norman speak and sighed.

"Well, I'm a bit agitated myself. I nearly got myself killed by those things. And I would like to keep the skin on my body, thank you very much." he said with a firm tone. He waved away the thanks, shaking his head along with it. "Don't mention it, I'm pretty sure someone would have done the exact same thing as me." he said softly. With the question aimed at him, he shrugged. "I wouldn't, just in case. Keep yourself on high alert. It may look safe, but have you noticed how huge building become ghost towns?" he asked, looking at him. A place like this wouldn't hold up for long, he knew.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:51 pm

traitorxofxcowardice wrote:
ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:
traitorxofxcowardice wrote:She honestly hadn’t expected to find other survivors of the carnage unlike anything she had seen before. Then again, there would always be survivors one way or another. She had kept to herself, chosen to observe and listen, gather what information she could for later on. She had to have some knowledge of the others just in case, an instinct Garrett had taught her long ago in a lesson she couldn’t even remember.

She had just assumed, clearly wrong, that the man wasn’t approaching her, just someone near her. She had, however, taken notice that he wasn’t just another civilian. She wasn’t sure whether to be a little comforted by the fact or hostile. His comment on her heels did make the corner of her still red stained lips curve up. She would have to go clean off what was left of her once pristine make up and the blood and dirt now marking her skin.

“I’ve survived worse in heels bigger than these” That might have been her just being arrogant “Probably” She revised. “Looks like Hell’s come to us, any military resources out there?” Any SHIELD resources is what she doesn’t dare ask.

@resistingtheenlightened

As he had approached her and listened in, he gave a nod, a short smile going away quickly. "Well then, good thing you can run.. Still curious as to how you survived with them on. Must've been a bitch to deal with." As he chuckled at her revisement, he listened in on her comment over "Hell on earth" basically as his smile turned down to a frown. "Yeah.. Yeah it's come.. Again." He spaced out for a moment before coming to his senses. "Uh... Yeah. If that BSAA Agent, Leon, is here, then that means military is coming aswell.." He nodded at her once more. "Where you coming from, either way?"

@traitorxofxcowardice

“I have training to deal with these situations, regardless of clothing” Screw it, she’ll scream her previous alliance with HYDRA, the world was shit. Why hide it? Least people will know what she can do.  “But yeah, when they snap it hurts like a bitch especially. Luckily I already have on my special ones. I just hadn’t thought this would be the danger in question.”
She didn’t mention his missing moment; so to speak, she would punch anyone who did it to her. “That doesn’t really matter. You think telephone lines might still be working? Might be handy if I can get hold of SHIELD, Coulson’ll just love this.”

@resistingtheenlightened

"I'll head off and turn that fucking music off, Leon. I'll rendezvous at the Senator's room" He spoke out, then turned to the woman. "Seargent Barnes, LAPD. No time to waste. Aslong as you can fire a gun and use your hands, I don't know where you would choose to go." He cocked his shotgun then extended his hand to her. "The phone lines won't be working. The Crossed are smart." He nodded. "At your service, by the way." Whether she accepted it or not, he turned to Leon. "Where's the source coming from?"
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Wei Shen: Prologue - Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Officer Wei Shen wouldn't describe his life as boring. In fact, it was actually quite exciting, even at times when he didn't want it to. There were times when he wanted peace, but only got sucked up in conspiracies and triads and other bullshit. There were times when he wanted some excitement, only to get forced into a dull, boring traffic cop job. But maybe he shouldn't complain. At least he was still alive, even after all the shit he had went through. Wei had been through a lot of shit. Countless street brawls, firefights, dangerous car and boat races, the works. But this.

This was something else.

Ha ha ha. "You should take a vacation," they said. "Las Vegas is a lovely place for someone like you," they said. Yeah, no. Fuck them. Fuck their shit. How the fuck did this even happen? Alright, alright. No, let's calm down. Start from the very beginning, and remember how he got there.

Though many would say that the life of a normal cop wasn't particularly stressful, Wei wasn't a particularly normal cop. He was an undercover cop who had seen lots of shit. Of course from time to time, he'd be suggested a vacation. He didn't expect his co-workers to suggest Sin City itself though. Makes him wonder just what the others thought of him. To be fair, tensions in the office had been somewhat high ever since the Hong Kong Incident. Accidentally getting too close to Triad members and letting personal feelings get in the way did that. Maybe he just needed to clear his head, let loose a little. Yeah, that was probably it.

Chinaman he may be, but he was actually raised for most of his earlier life in San Francisco. He was familiar enough with America, white devils, and the like, but he had never actually been to Las Vegas before. Then again, of course, there was always a first time for everything, eh?

Maybe the best thing they should have done though is just let sleeping dogs lie. Maybe then, he wouldn't have been sucked into any of this bullshit.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Tumblr_n51xhcrM611rpo51fo2_250

Vroom vroom. He hadn't booted up his old American motorcycle in a while. It was a little rusty, and didn't even compare to most of the bikes he rode in Hong Kong, but it was still pretty nice. Nice enough to show him the place.

Where did the trouble begin? Probably at that casino. Yeah, that was right. That was it. He was just sitting around, minding his own business with a drink. And then the screams came. Normally, he was used to yells and shit all over the casino, a result of disappointment when losing bets. But these screams were different. They were the horrified screams of horror, pain, panic, and the like. He knew these kinds of voices all too well.

Crazed laughter outta nowhere. Blood. Some people getting sliced apart with blades. Others being gunned down. Wei took cover behind the bar, instinctively drawing his pistol. Firearms used to be a rarity during his time in Hong Kong, but they were fuckin' everywhere in America, the land of the free or whatever. For better or for worse.

When he dared to poke his head out from the bar, the first thing he would notice from the crazed attackers out of nowhere was the rash. The red cross-shaped rash. Or were those tattoos? Were they a cult or what? Well, whatever the case, he had to take 'em out. Only four of them so far. Wei may be a cop, but he was a man first, and a man didn't let people who took lives so easily get away with that. Just desserts and all that.

Boom. Headshot. He still got it. Wei shot one of the crazed maniacs right between the eyes. One down.

Blam blam blam. A second one down.

Gunfire began to move towards his position once the remaining two dickheads realized what was happening. This wasn't good. He needed a new place to take cover. Bolting up and sprinting over to the nearest wall, he would make his way swiftly, but little did he realize that yet another one of the so-called "Crossed" was waiting for him there. From just around the corner, Wei found himself grappled by one of them, taking him by surprise and attempting to do God knows what to him.

"I ALWAYS LIKED CHINESE FOOD. OPEN WIDE, YOU--"

"Fuck off!"

Nah, man. He wasn't gonna have any of that shit.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Ec5617aa64976fc58b3c6cf4619f48a8

"Eat shit, asshole!"

Grabbing the strange man by the lapels, Wei would slam him into the nearest wall and take the nearest thing that could have been used as a weapon. A phone mounted on the wall. Well, one had to be creative in times like these. With that being said, the Chinaman brutally beat the man with the phone, bashing it in with enough force to almost cave in the brain and such.

Luckily, by now, it seemed that everyone had cleared out by then. Now was the time for a personal chat.

"THERE YA ARE, LIL' DICK. THOUGHT I'D LOST YA!"

The third came up on him almost by surprise, but the adrenaline rush Wei was feeling right now was just too much at the moment. His handgun needed to reload, which was a pain. But one could always count on the guns packing inside one's fists.

Front kick into the face. Step forward. Backfist. Hook. Basic enough moves, barely even considered "techniques" within the vast world of martial arts, but with most people, they were more than enough. This guy seemed like the psychotic type that probably wouldn't react too much to hits on non-sensitive areas, so his best bet was the face, groin, and heart if he could pull off a good Dim Mak. Or as the white folk would call it, the touch of death.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Tumblr_nhml7wNy6C1r7sijxo1_400

After a swift, yet powerful beatdown, he'd finish by grabbing the man by the arm and just about throwing him into the ground, finishing off with a punch to the face. These kinds of guys could be knocked out, right?

Ohohoho, the last one though was getting special treatment.

The last Crossed... Well, the less said about that guy, the better.

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Tumblr_m9diwpycpm1qkwwx8o1_400

But that was more than enough. Now was the time to get the hell out.

Everything was something of a blur after that. It was distracting to have to constantly listen to panicked screams, and it didn't help calm him down either. He needed to get somewhere safe and figure out just what the fuck was going on here.

Before he knew it, he had somehow ended up at the Bellagio. What had attracted him here? The amount of strange people? The fact that it was a big building where likely other people might be hanging out? Whatever. Maybe it ultimately didn't matter. He needed to stick with these people. Cop's duty to serve and protect, even if... Where was his badge again? Shit. Fuck. Oh, well. With the way those dicks from earlier were acting, he could just easily plead self-defense when this was all over.

Approaching the group of people gathered around some Leon Kennedy guy, talking about weird, seemingly fictitious organizations like the DSO and BSAA, Wei would listen to what the man had to say. Looks like he's the one in charge here, and from the choices he had just listed...

"I say we go for the third choice and try to find the Senator. We got all the time in the world to do the other stuff later."

@Everyone
Verite
Verite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Steele Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Choice One: "The JASMINE RESTURANT. The Bellagio restaurant is known for it's fine dining, pleasant employees, and prestigious entertainment - but as you're aware, that's all dead and gone. I don't know how long until BSAA reinforcements arrive, but we'll need nutrients if we're going to survive. It's unexplored, so be careful." A pause, "Unfortunately, I won't be able to accompany you, so you'll go alone."

Choice Two: "The CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. Interested in aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance? Welcome to Cirque Du Soleil. As far as I'm concerned, The Bellagio is an empty deadzone, but I swear someone's playin' music via the loudspeakers. It'll attract The Crossed. Shut it off." Leon paused, "... Heh, or just venture off to check out the surreal art before it's buried along with Vegas. Your choice, pal."

Choice Three: "Room 502. I'm looking for a 'Nathan Petrilli' - iconic U.S. Senator, powerful, and rich - if we're getting any external aide out of Vegas, it's him. However, my DSO intel reports he's locked in his hotel room." The scent of fresh smoke drifts downward, you catch a small whiff of it as Leon shook his head, "... He won't last any longer, especially with The Bellagio catching fire. We can rescue him, perhaps get out of Vegas early."

What do you choose? One, two, or three?

The man named Jiro, overheard the conversation, between nine people. One of them, who called himself Leon, seemed to be the leader of the group, and was talking about multiple different areas of "interest." Jiro thought to himself, which option would be the best. Choice One, which was the Jasmine Restaurant, seemed like a good idea. Jiro took a deep breath, and approached Leon. He then cleared his throat, to get Leon's attention, and then pointed to himself, and said, "Choice A. Jasmine Restaurant." It seemed clear, that Jiro struggled with the English language, due to him arriving in America, no more than three weeks ago. He then placed his left hand, on the hilt of his sheathed sword, and added, "全員、地獄に送ったる。"

@Admin (Akibahara)
Nathan Steele
Nathan Steele

Like : 15
Location : USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Current Speed: Warp Six. Currently Patroling: The Alpha Quadrant, Outer Arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:00 pm

I started to get impatient,"Leon, look there is a better chance that I'd be able to shut it down at the source. In fact, let me check the camera to see what set up it is." I hacked into the security feed. It was an older setup.
"Leon, it's not computer based, it's sort of like what speakers were like in the 60's. Which, is surprising, based on the fact that it's a very nice hotel. I'm trying to tell you that it can't be shut down from here. It's connected by wire, and then relayed to the rest of the system the same way. How about you take a look if you don't believe me." I do not like being treated like a child in such a situation

@Admin.

Last edited by thedeviantKat on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Distraction Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:01 pm

@Admin
@Scorpion01

Tristana snorted awake at the smell of fire, panicking and jumping onto her feet in a cold sweat, swiftly arming her weapon...and was surprised by the amount of people around her. She shook her head, recalling her objective: ensure everyone's safety. The girl cleared her throat and stood at attention, noticing Leon's attention on her. Tristana saluted with her ears against her head, listening closely to his directions, and thinking them through haphazardly, and quickly responded.

"Sir! I believe option three would be the best course of action! We'll need all the help we can get!"

However, another figure caught Tristana's attention. Her eyes drifted off of Leon, and onto Big Boss, viewing the veteran with an obvious infatuation. He had everything! The jaw, the beard, the weaponry, and the muscles. Even a dog! EVEN THE DOG WAS ARMED! Tristana nearly swooned on sight, stumbling a few steps forward and back while she saved herself. She needed to know who he was.
The Distraction
The Distraction

Like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Illya looked down at the knife in Leon's hand and took the knife from him, he juggled it into his other hand and into his pocket, he then gave Leon a firm handshake.
"Thank you, 'Partner'."
He wanted to trust Leon, but having no knowledge of any of these branches and companies Leon has been mentioning made Illya lose trust in him. All his years of KGB training and ontop of that, his international U.N.C.L.E training, and he had never heard of one company. Either he's the first spy in Vegas and it's a completely different world here; or something extraordinary had happened.

@Admin/Aki
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Tumblr_nquutrTnwA1u8dfaeo1_500

Thorin perked up when he was called upon to help make a desicion. He wasn't quite sure about going out and about with these people. They all look so strange to him, they all wore odd clothing and some looked even stranger than that. Still it seems Thorin is stuck here for the long haul and will have to focus on surviving. He listened to the choices and number one sounded good, they all will need food to survive for any long period of time. Especially since it looks like it would be too dangerous to go leave and scavenge for food.

The second choice sounded more urgent however in his eyes. Sure art, tapestry and theatre were far below the necessities right now, but if there is a band playing music that is far too loud, it will give away their location to the enemy. And right now, he doubts the people here are ready for a battle anytime soon. Then there was the third option. Thorin hasn't the slightest idea what a Senator is or who Nathan Petrelli is for that matter. He doesn't sound like a priority to Thorin despite how valuable Leon believes this person to be. Still it sounds like Leon wants to save him in order to get out of this place called Vegas. Which Thorin assumes is where he is. He's never heard of the place before, but he's never heard of alot of things since coming here.

Perhaps escaping Vegas is a good idea, they wouldn't have to worry about foraging and surviving. Then again, this Nathan, rich and powerful, sounds like a noble. Despite the name they are not always that way. He could be absolutely useless, or perhaps he would just use us to get himself to safety. Still, his life is in peril if he is in danger from the fire, and a fire isn't going to be stopping anytime soon. If they put it off, he may very will perish and it would be on them for their failure to act. But then again why should he risk his life to save his? How can they be sure they can trust him? So what if Leon believes him to be useful, it's not like Thorin is quick to trust what this Man says over his own instincts. Besides, leaving Vegas may be a bad idea. What if the Company arrives here looking for him? He can't just leave this place on the chance they arrive...they will have no idea what is going on. That settles it then.

Thorin spoke up after hearing other people's desicions as he looked towards Leon. "In times of chaos like this, I believe it would be better to remain hidden from our foe. I will assist in the task of silencing the music." Thorin spoke.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:03 pm

The Doctor looked at the two others that had also chosen choice 3. "I chose choice three as well. Like i had said before. Ill help save the senator. There is safety in numbers" He said. "and i might be of some use incase we run into some danger." he added, fingering the pistol he had.
But he didnt really trust Leon but he didnt show it.

@the others who choce choice 3
@ Admin
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Timelordtsuzuki924 wrote:The Doctor looked at the two others that had also chosen choice 3. "I chose choice three as well. Like i had said before. Ill help save the senator. There is safety in numbers" He said. "and i might be of some use incase we run into some danger." he added, fingering the pistol he had

@ Admin
"I'd rather be the one to stay in point," Wei replied, pocketing his hands, "Pardon me if I'm... saying something I shouldn't, but you don't really look like the kind of person who can easily fire a gun at someone without blinking."

Which reminded him.

The man took out his own pistol, reloading it. He had to be careful about his ammo. Master of martial arts he may be, but he figured if he were surrounded by more of those guys, he'd need more firepower than a few one-inch punches.

"I'm a cop, so just stick behind me and you'll be fine. Alright?"

@Admin
@Timelordtsuzuki924
Verite
Verite

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Scorpion01 wrote:

"Until then, I need intel on everything that's going on until my own intel team is back on its feet again. Do you know this woman?"

(( FUUUUUUCK I JUST MADE A FUCKING GOOD POST. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:14 pm

"Leon! Did you even hear what I said? I have to get to the control for the PA system!" I really felt annoyed at this point, it felt like he completely blew off what I had said.
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Back to top Go down

Post by katisacat Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Raven looked over, noticing that there was light and music coming from one of the buildings, which had already attracted a bunch of those suckers she'd dealt with earlier. She sighed and floated over. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" She shouted as she hurled them all into apposing buildings, killing most and severely injuring the rest. "Hey, what did I miss?"
katisacat
katisacat

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Verite wrote:
Timelordtsuzuki924 wrote:The Doctor looked at the two others that had also chosen choice 3. "I chose choice three as well. Like i had said before. Ill help save the senator. There is safety in numbers" He said. "and i might be of some use incase we run into some danger." he added, fingering the pistol he had

@ Admin
"I'd rather be the one to stay in point," Wei replied, pocketing his hands, "Pardon me if I'm... saying something I shouldn't, but you don't really look like the kind of person who can easily fire a gun at someone without blinking."

Which reminded him.

The man took out his own pistol, reloading it. He had to be careful about his ammo. Master of martial arts he may be, but he figured if he were surrounded by more of those guys, he'd need more firepower than a few one-inch punches.

"I'm a cop, so just stick behind me and you'll be fine. Alright?"

@Admin
@Timelordtsuzuki924

The Doctor nods. "i didnt usualy fire a gun but now i can do it well because i had a friend who taught me. But I'll stay close." He added. He glanced at Thorin and he seemed pretty tall to him...different somehow. He looked back to Leon. "do you have anything for a gash? I kinda got hurt before i got here.."
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarPolymath Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Admin wrote:
ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:
thedeviantKat wrote:
ResistingTheEnlightened wrote:"I know what it is. Or atleast, who made it.. I just.. I can't remember it. It was so long ago.." He replied to Leon's comment. Hell, he didn't even remember Leon's name anymore, just that it started with an L, until he said it again. "Alright, everyone, listen up, I want furniture put up on every door that leads to the outside and back in, I then want atleast three of us to head up and clear the floors. Make sure nobody's in here and we might not be in a hornets nest. Alright, lets go, go, go!" He clapped his hands lightly but loud enough everybody could hear as he began moving to find a possible floor plan on the computer.

@Everyone

"Found it! Okay, there's quite a few floors to clear out. If anything, I'd send at least five. But, I'd say that's up to Leon. Either way though, this will be a bit of a hellstorm." I was scared, but at the same time, I decided to stay calm.

"Thanks, kid." He simply responded before patting her head. He walked over to Leon before putting the shotgun in both his hands. "Five floors. Pretty small if you ask me, but we can clear it. What frequency are you on? I can call from up there with my radio." He asked somewhat quietly before changing the frequencies to Leon's own, out of caution. "Two men? Think we can do all five levels, eh? Like SWAT."

@Admin

"I'm connected to the DSO's radio signal. They're jammed. Same with the BSAA's." Shit, Leon thought, "Right now, Leo, we're cut off from Command. We've got no alternative but to hole up in The Bellagio until the radio kicks in." His eyes clenched shut, air escaping his nostrils as Mr. Kennedy's eyes fixed upon Thorin, Tristiana, IIlya, Cultist-Chan, Vaelri, The Doctor, Griffin, Raven, and Kyoko. "You, you, and you." He pointed at the NINE survivors, "Come here." The DSO Agent's arms were crossed, feet tapping against the polished flooring of The Bellagio, "We've got THREE areas of interest in The Bellagio, more specifically, in the first floor."

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 3 Leon_s_kennedy_by_sasori18fan-d5kcn21

Choice One: "The JASMINE RESTURANT. The Bellagio restaurant is known for it's fine dining, pleasant employees, and prestigious entertainment - but as you're aware, that's all dead and gone. I don't know how long until BSAA reinforcements arrive, but we'll need nutrients if we're going to survive. It's unexplored, so be careful." A pause, "Unfortunately, I won't be able to accompany you, so you'll go alone."

Choice Two: "The CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. Interested in aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance? Welcome to Cirque Du Soleil. As far as I'm concerned, The Bellagio is an empty deadzone, but I swear someone's playin' music via the loudspeakers. It'll attract The Crossed. Shut it off." Leon paused, "... Heh, or just venture off to check out the surreal art before it's buried along with Vegas. Your choice, pal."

Choice Three: "Room 502. I'm looking for a 'Nathan Petrilli' - iconic U.S. Senator, powerful, and rich - if we're getting any external aide out of Vegas, it's him. However, my DSO intel reports he's locked in his hotel room." The scent of fresh smoke drifts downward, you catch a small whiff of it as Leon shook his head, "... He won't last any longer, especially with The Bellagio catching fire. We can rescue him, perhaps get out of Vegas early."

What do you choose? One, two, or three?

@EVERYONE INTERESTED IN A MINI ADVENTURE.

Kyoko had begun to listen in on the conversation the Kennedy guy as he had his conversation with the others, mostly because her search for a food store had turned up with nothing more than cheap Vegas trinket shops and overpriced jewelry stores. After he had listed off all of the options available, she considered which choice she should voice her opinion for. Going to the Jasmine restaurant sounded like the best way to go, as the circus was too on the nose for her, considering this chaos was enough of a circus, and the last choice meant relying on someone's help to escape Vegas, and she lost her trust in things like that not too long ago. "Let's head to the Jasmine, seems like the safest choice." Kyoko stated, after getting Leon's attention. She really did think it was the safest option, but she was also hoping to find some food there as well.

@Admin

Last edited by LunarPolymath on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
LunarPolymath
LunarPolymath

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next