Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Co - GM List

Go down

Possible Co - GM List Empty Possible Co - GM List

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:18 pm

This topic is to show the possible Co-GMs that are available to partake in Game Modding a game/tale as a Co- Game Master. All the poster has to do is fill out the questionnaire and when selected, edit their post to show they are currently being used in a game/tale.

How many times are you on in a day?

What days are you usually on the most?

Any interests? What do you have knowledge in (Any topic, whether fictional or not)? High or low?

Make a 1 paragraph short story out of this: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Possible Co - GM List Empty Re: Possible Co - GM List

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:50 pm

How many times are you on in a day?
Mostly everday at all times, monitoring.

What days are you usually on the most?
Every day, other than Thursday, I do volunteer services in the evening.

Any interests? What do you have knowledge in (Any topic, whether fictional or not)? High or low?
I like mostly anything that doesn't have to do with mathematics. Big fan of science and history, and a plethora of knowledge in video games, though not too much in genres such as racers and fighters. I know a lot about the Fallout series, and everything else that comes with most shooters! I like Doctor Who and have taken the time to even watch the old series. I like most shooters in tv and film such as Blue Bloods and Flashpoint, with police dramas being my favourites.

Make a 1 paragraph short story out of this: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Albeit the dog being mans best friend, he couldn't. The dog was just too tired, hell, maybe lazy, for it to actually do something. Why would a race be of importance to anybody? The dog simply kept himself where he was, letting out a light lazy growl as the speedy and fast brown fox quickly began jumping over rock and stump. Magnificent and graceful was the fox, yelping as it landed over a rock and noticed the dog. In an attempt to discourage the dog, it sped faster than a bullet before graciously jumping over the lazy dog.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum