Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

Post by Septimus11 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Thorin took the fork for use on his meat. The metal cut right into the Brahmin steak as he took a chunk and placed it into his mouth. He took a couple chews as the flavor was...alright, it tasted a little strange compared to the steaks he was used to. But then again, he has never eaten steak that has come from a two-headed cow before. He looked towards Jack as he played more music from that Pip-Boy of his.
Septimus11

Like : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:45 pm

"soo, How does the meat taste? I hope it was alright?" Jack asked, forgetting about what he was going to tell Thor. "do you like the music? I could play you something different. Patriotic music? "
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

View user profile http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Thorin in mid chew, answered Jack, "Well, it's...," he then swallowed. "...Good." He said. It could have tasted, fresher but it was edible enough. "The music is fine." He said as he waved his hand dismissively. "Weren't you going to tell us a tale?" He asked.
Septimus11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:13 pm

"Ah, yes yes I was. Ok, I was born in the year 2260.My mom died giving birth to me. When I was 1 year old, I learn to walk. My dad read me a bible passage. It stated, I am alpha omega, the beginning, and the end. I ewill give onto him the waters of life...freely. It was my dads favorite passage. He took it to heart. But that comes later.
I was born...underground. In a Nuclear shelter, called a vault. You see, In my time, they created weopons that could bring entire nations down. They were called atom bombs. 2oo years ago, when I was 18, There was a great war using those weapons. Over 500 atom bombs rained own on the entire country of the united states. But, we were, well, sort of, prepared. The vaults kept us save from these bombs. I was born in vault 101 "
Jack stated, Waiting on questions, and the que to continue.
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Thorin listened and although it was quite the fantastic tale, he found it difficult to believe that this actually happened. Then again, the amount of damage he speaks of was very similar to the desolation, Smaug had caused. He then continued to listen to Jack as he told his story. "Hm, I find it pretty remarkable that you have memories of being so young. I have lived for hundreds of years...I can't really remember the time when I was but a small lad myself." Thorin spoke. "Anyway, you may continue."
Septimus11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:51 pm

Jack looked at him. Hundreds of years? How.....He shook his head. "well, im only 19" Jack explained. "Ok, when I turned ten in the vault, and I had my birthday party, I received my very own pipboy. It was one of the best days of my life. I even got a bbgun. Its a gun that isn't deadly, just hurts real bad. My dad built it for me, from my school bully's pocket knife, and some old bbgun parts. My Dad was a doctor...He worked with purifiying the vaults water supply from radioactive materials. Its the poison that comes off from he atom bombs. Then, when I turn 16, I took my G.O.A.T
Generalized, Observation, Assessment, Test. Its were they assign you a job base on the test. I got pipboy technician. So I repaired pipboys....even know there almost invincible. But I took the job. I learned how to pick locks and hack terminals. I was also good with the bbgun. But when I turned 17, shit started happening."
Jack said. He waited for questions, and another que
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Takeo, once again, popped out of nowhere. His expression signified that he was listening to the story with interest. What happened? he asked, ignoring the fact that he just popped out of nowhere. He leaned forward, chin on his right palm.
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Thorin nodded trying to follow along as best he could. Despite hearing things he had no idea of, Jack's childhood sounded rather normal. That was until it sounds like Jack is about to take a negative turn in the story. Thorin merely nodded allowing Jack to continue.
Septimus11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:27 pm

"Holy shit" Jack said when Tak came out of nowhere. Jack Looked at Tak. "I was getting to that." Jack saw Thor wavering him on. "Ok, When I turned 17, I was awoke to my childhood friend, Amata.She was in distress. She told me that my dad had left the vault, and the overseer, the vaults leader, had killed my dads assistant, Jonas. Jonas was a real good friend of my dad, and a real good friend to me. And now they were after me. She gave me a 10mm pistol, and I promise to use it only when I needed it. I ran through the vault, avoiding security guards, and eventually coming up on my childhood bully asking me for help. He asked me to save his mom from radroaches, or, giant roaches. So I did. I couldn't let a grudge keep me from helping people. Then when I made it to the main room, 2 guards killed 2 citizens. I threw up when I saw it. Then I ran. I found Amata tied to a chair in the vaults jail. Thhe overseer was hurting her...her...his own fucking daughter. I knocked him out wit a baseball bat. He was still alive. I went to Amata, and untied her. She wished me luck, and I walked until I saw Jonas's body. To my disgust, I searched him. I found a note stating my dad didn't want to be found, and he has left the vault. I went to the vaults entrance, and opened the giant steel door. Then, I started my life outside." Jack droned. He waited for questions, oor offers for him to stop, or continue.
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Thorin looked over to Takeo when Jack was once again, taken by surprise. He seems to have made a strange habit out of it. Thorin then continued to listen to Jack's tale as he felt empathetic to his losses. His father, Thrain, vanished from his life because of loss and grief. It happened after the Battle of Azanulbizar, it was there his grandfather was decapitated by Azog the Defiler. Even now, thinking about that Orc from Gundabad, only made Thorin's blood boil. Especially learning that Azog had not perished during that battle and now seeks revenge. Another reason he must return to his homeland. Thorin bowed his head, signaling for Jack to continue.
Septimus11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Takeo nodded, sympathetically patting his back awkwardly. He hasn't really been through any kinds of tragedy such as this but he has seen comrades come and go in wars. His heart heavies, remembering his other friends he left behind. Continue if you'd like my friend.
Yo-Yo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jongo McDibbles on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:33 am

@TheDistraction
@LunarPolyMath

Back at the bar, Degtyarev was telling a joke, in between sips of his vodka. There was a smile plastered on his lips as he told it.
"So, I knew this guy, right?" He began, barely containing his laughter. "And he got captured this one time by these other guys and they were questioning him, beating him, threatening him with torture but he just would not break!" He sipped his vodka and giggled a bit. "So their commander comes, right? So this big burly bear of a man comes in and tries bargaining with him and asks; How many of you are there? How many in your unit? My friend responds with; Go to hell! So the Commander asks; How would you feel if I offered you a bag of grass for each guy in your unit you exposed? So my friend says with all the disgust he can muster; Hell no, I'm not giving up my guys for 3 bags of kush!" Degtyarev begins laughing, a rough baritone cackle.
Jongo McDibbles

View user profile http://www.roleplay.me/MajorD

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:46 am

Jack sighed. "Yeah....When I got out of the vault, what I saw was hell. There were ruins of big buildings from the past, old broken down cars, and one of the worst things that hit me. The area I was in, known as the capital wasteland, used to be green, filled with trees, plants....life. Now it was dead. The only tree you would find was black and twisted. The sky was a bluish grey, but when I looked up, I vomited. Im Not proud of it, it was just....the sky was so big. like, I should have been falling upward. The vaut ceiling was small....limited.. But, we should get some sleep, ill tell you guy more later. any questions?" Jack said groggily. He hadn't slept for 2 days. He Found a place on the floor to sleep. He didn't usually need a bed...
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Takeo nodded and walked into a room. He took off his gear and laid on the ground to sleep. I have no questions. he said from his position. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Yo-Yo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:15 pm

1 hour, 45 minutes until the big meet up! Once the meet-up occurs, this thread will be LOCKED.
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

View user profile http://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:25 pm

ATTENTION! IMPORTANT MURDER NEWS!
PLEASE READ!

This casual RP thread is officially CLOSED. The meet-ups begin in approximately 30 MINUTES. So please, in order to get people partners and acquainted in this hellfest of a ride I've got cooked up for you, please join our chatbox! Don't know how to do it? That's fine! Go to the main website page -> lower left hand corner -> Join the Chatbox -> Log in. Boom! You're done!
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

View user profile http://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top