Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

+20
Death2077
Mrdubwubs
ResistingTheEnlightened
Xibilation
ChaosOfTheStars
The Distraction
Xx420BLAZEITxX
rose36
Zakarum
DapperDogman
york
Loki
FlamingCenturion
Jongo McDibbles
LunarPolymath
Romantically Apocalyptic
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
ArielSnow
Admin
24 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

Post by Death2077 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Jack looked at Tak. "were the fuck you come from!" Jack said startled. That was worse than a death claw comeing out randomly.

Jack do you also know this man?" Tak asked

"Yes Tak, I know him. Hes like me, a man from a different time....and dimension. Don't worry, hes not hostile." Jack said as he tried to calm him down.
"He maybe another friend. Its nice for you to be concern though. So, think you, and were buying a hotel for the night. Should get us rested, and me a chance to polish my guns." Jack said calmly. God, Tak was creepy. So he must be like the thief type. He chuckled at that. "Thor, this is Tak, Tak, thor"
Death2077
Death2077

Like : 0
Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplaygateway.png

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

Post by Septimus11 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Thorin looked at the man Jack called Tak, still wary of him. "That's Thorin Oakenshield, to you." Thorin interjected while speaking towards Takeo. He didn't feel like extending the same courtesy to Takeo as he has done with Jack. At least until he feels that Takeo can be trustworthy. Not to say he fully trusts Jack, but, so far, he is more respectable.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Mean while, the Burly man looked at the gold coins. His eyes widen with surprise. He yelled "Im rich im rich! You can have this fucking motel!" The burly man yelled as he went to cash in his prize.

Jack looked at the man. Welp, at least he knew thor was rich. Now he had inner squabbling with his friends. "Look, there is no need for harshness....were all part of the same group here. Lets talk once were in our roo...I mean building." Jack replied to them. He didn't need fights. He walked torwds the room 21, althought there were only 4 rooms. But, 21 was his lucky number. He unlocked the door with via lock pick. The man forgot to give them the keys. He looked torwds Tak and Thor. "Comeing?"
Death2077
Death2077

Location : Capital wasteland, New Vegas, The Common Wealth, New Reno, The Divide, The seirra Madre Consino, The Pitt, Point lookout, and others

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 9 Q7s8v

Thorin looked towards the very joyous Man, quite surprised by his actions as he ran off claiming to be rich. "It was only a few coin?" He said rhetorically. He then watched as Jack attempted to diffuse their current situation. "Oh, I am not being harsh...you have yet to see that from me." He calmly spoke. Giving a cold stare to Takeo, he turned to Jack and nodded. He then followed him to the room.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:37 pm

As jack went in, he turned to Tak. "When you want in, Just knock....or don't. Whatever your case maybe."

Jack surveyed the room. It was a simple layout. There was a king size bed, bathroom....a big ass tv, a whole 14inches. How the hell did he afford that? Jack thought. He looked at Thor. "You get the bed, Ill take floor, and Tak will take a chair. Sounds good? But im going to clean my weapons and put on some music I recorded from home." Jack bargained. The room was fairly clean, and the bathroom had a working toilet.....and a shower! Its been a long time since he had a nice hot shower. But, he had already took his bath for the week. So, he didn't need it. Jack turned on his recordings and listened intently. He had it on so every body could hear.

He started cleaning his guns, from his 12mm pistol, all the way to his technologically advance Pasma rifle.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Thorin nodded at the course of action. The bed seemed decent...of course ANY bed seemed decent after months and months of traveling across the land with nothing but some blankets for bedding. As he tried to relax himself, however, Thorin jumped up in surprise over the sounds coming from Jack. It was, it was music! He didn't see any instruments or bands nearby. He decided to investigate and upon that investigation, he discovered that Jack was not singing or playing an instrument. He was confused, by the mysterious music, but was even more amazed at seeing Jack clean his weapons.

"Those look like the noise makers...except, much, much larger." Thorin spoke, commenting about Jack's weaponry. As for the music, it was unlike anything else he has ever heard. It was not like the music back home, but it had a pleasant tune, and was quite soft. As the music winded down he began to wonder where it came from. "This world is strange indeed, I hear music coming from nothing at all. Then I see these...weapons that make loud noises...then metal carts all about the roads that are being moved without the use of horses, oxens, or mules." Thorin spoke. "Even you Men are quite peculiar compared to the Men back...in my world." Again with a hint of awkwardness saying the word.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Jack looked at Thor. "Those look like the noise makers...except, much, much larger." Thor said. He seamed surprised. Jack laughed "They do more than make noise my friend. These things can melt you, or turn your head to paste. But, that's only if your at the wrong end. I could show you how to shoot tomorrow if you like." Jack said intently.

"This world is strange indeed, I hear music coming from nothing at all. Then I see these...weapons that make loud noises...then metal carts all about the roads that are being moved without the use of horses, oxens, or mules." Thor said. Jack laughed again, "What you mean my pipboy?" Jack showed him his pipboy. "Its a recording from a radio station known as GNR, Greatest music there ever is. And the *chuckles* horseless carrages? Those are called cars. Human kind really out done its self with that one. But there weird looking from my home dimension."
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:45 pm

Thorin listened with great interest at the knowledge he was imparting. It was all weird and too fantastic, but looking at the world around him...the impossible is possible. He perked up at the mentioning of shooting. "Shooting? Well my skills are fair with a bow. Although my nephew Kíli is a far better aim." Thorin spoke a bit happily. His mind did drift towards the friends and family he left back home. He wished for their safety, as he began to wonder if he was stuck here, forever, in this magical realm of Cars and Pip-boys.

"Hm, these weapons are quite dangerous...in fact I have been told that only Dragon's Fire can accomplish what you say these weapons are capable of." He then began to wonder. "If only I had that sort of power in my hands, I could slay that blasted wyrm right where he stands!" Thorin shouted in anger. He then looked towards Jack, "Ahem. Pardon me, that is...a personal matter." Thorin spoke with a wave of his hand. "These cars and pip-boys, it's all rather ridiculous sounding to me. Yet, my ears and eyes cannot be deceiving me....," He then sighed. Then feeling a bit touchy over the fact that his knowledge is more limited to Jack's, abruptly spoke,"Look, I must sound like a witless oaf to you...but, listen closely, I am more clever than you think." Thorin warned. He then began to chuckle. "I can't believe I am actually wishing for the Wizard to be here at this moment. Gandalf would surely know all about this fantastical magic." He thought to himself.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:16 am

Jack thought for a moment...Dragons Fire? Ridiculous. But.....so are flying swords, cordless phones, and levitation. New dimension, new rules. "Well, only two of my guns can melt a target. The other 3 are standard bullet." He pulled up his plasma pistol. The barrel was glowing with green energy. "Also, shooting theses weapons isn't like shooting a bow. They go straight. There's no arc like a bow." He aimed the plasma pistol at a bucket. He fired once. The green plasma bolt hit the bucket, then the bucket glowed green, and melted into a puddle of goo. "See, straight line." Jack said as enthusiastically as possible. He sat the pistol down. The energy from the barrel stopped. "You, know, Technology is great. Weapons that can melt, turn you into ash, and make you a fine paste. We even have rapid firing guns." Jack said wondrously
He started cleaning his Chinese assault rifle.
"You know, my pipboy doesn't just play music, it also gives me a map, sorts my inventory, helps me hack terminals....Gives me V.A.T.S Which slows down time so I can aim and make my shot. Yeah, my pipboy also diagnoses diseases, and tell me if someone is there, has a built in compass, and tells me my general health. Its a wonder of the technological world." Jack was showing him his pipboy, and scrolling through it. He seamed awed by it.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:44 am

Takeo entered the room, a bottle of tea in hand. So we're settling down here for the night? he said, taking a swig. He looked at Thor and back to Jack and loosened up slightly. He handed Thor a bottle of soda. Are you thirsty?
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:43 pm

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 9 Giphy

Thorin continued to give his attention to Jack as he continued to explain. He nodded in response to his words, even though a good deal of it was hard to understand. Still, the Dwarf Lord was slowly grasping these concepts despite how alien they were. He watched as he showed what he called a gun that melts it's target. It wasn't exactly like dragon's fire but it was pretty damn close. He continued to use some new words. "So, these weapons are called, Guns, correct? And the source of your magic is something called, Technology, correct?" Thorin asked trying to grasp these new concepts.

Another thing, Thorin found impressive was this Pip-Boy, and what it can do. It was a band, a map, a navigator, a healer, and like Orcrist, an alarm. "Hm, Pip-Boy...Technological World. I suppose that is the best word to describe this place." Thorin spoke whilst deep in thought. Then entered Tak where Thorin was less than thrilled. It looked like he had a drink, it  had a recognizable smell. He then handled him a bottle filled with a substance he was unsure of. He then stared at him and the bottle warily. "Perhaps, but I haven't the slightest idea what this is." Thorin spoke as he took the bottle. It was like that Men-Tat that was given to him earlier. Strange food and drink these people have.

He then looked towards Takeo, "Well, thank you for your consideration." Thorin spoke. "Although, I would rather have what you are drinking. The smell is more familiar to me than this...bubbly concoction." Thorin spoke, as he eyed it cautiously. "Just what is this drink?" He asked.

@Death
@Yo-Yo
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:01 pm

It's a soda pop. Takeo simply said. He handed him a bottle of tea. He twisted the cap of his bottle off and took a sip and visibly relaxed. How's it going Jack.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:29 pm

"Soda Pop?" Thorin echoed. He then noticed the other bottle that was given as he fumbled with opening it. From Tak's actions it seemed he opened the bottle by twisting the top of it. He performed the similar action and came to realize it was in fact, a lid. Although it was unlike any lid he has seen. He then took a drink as he recognized the substance as tea. "Well at least not everything is different in this world." Thorin spoke to no one in particular.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:11 pm

"So, these weapons are called, Guns, correct? And the source of your magic is something called, Technology, correct"
Jack smiled. Technology wasn't magic, but he guessed to him it might feel like so. Jack gave him a nod in understanding. "Thor, technology isn't magic. Technology is what makes the gun shoot, a car move, strong armor, refrigerators to keep food cold, and even holograms moveing. Ok, when a gun, and yes, these weapons are called guns, fires, it uses a controlled explosion in the bullet to propel a small part of the bullet down the barrel. Yeah, Technology is complicated, But anyone can learn it. Magic....magic just doesn't exist." Jack said bluntly. Tak had came in the room, offering a soda. Thor refused politly, but Tak then gave him a bottle of...some weird liquid. Alcohol maybe?
" Thor, Tak, what are you two drinking? I never seen that type of drink before." Jack asked as he pulled out a blue glowing bottle of Nuka-Cola quantum. The stuff ruined your insides, but it tasted like heaven.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm

We're drinking tea... Takeo said, amazed at his lack of knowledge on drinks. Tea was a loved drink. He handed him a bottle, gesturing for him to try it.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:36 pm

Jack looked at the bottle. It had a light brown liquid inside of It. Was it sweet? He open the bottle. He let his pipboy analyze it. No radiation, +2 health. Safe. He took a drink. It tasted like a bitter drink, though just a little sweeter. Although he didn't like it, he told Tak thank you. "but, I don't like it really. Taste like sweeten death claw piss to me." he said calmly as he put the drink down. "Anyone hungry, I got some Brahmin meat from home, just need to cook it. There is a little radiaton in it, but its miniscule. You guys wont get sick." He pulled out 3 Vault-tec lunch boxes with the "Vault boy" Character cartoon on it with his thumbs up, and overlooking a huge line of people trying to get to a vault shelter while nukes rained in the distance. He opened one, and there was a thing of Brahmin meat in it. "Now, weres a hotplate or a fire?"
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Brahmin meat? Sweetened death claw piss..? he asked confused. He took the bottle and capped it. He set it down on the floor next to his chair and sat down. We have a kitchen in there. he said, pointing at the room in front of him.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:50 pm

"Well, if someone told me about Cars, Guns, and Pip-Boys, then I would tell that person the same thing you said, it doesn't exist." Thorin responded to Jack on his claims about magic. "As you are fond of saying, we come from different worlds." Thorin spoke flatly. Still, Thorin was beginning to realize that they all have their differences, so what he, Jack, and Tak speak of, it's all real to them. But, if that's true then what does that mean for this world? How can they all be existing in this place?

He then found it a humorous that he knew of something that Jack had no idea about. He then chuckled over Jack's displeasure of the drink. Jack then threw out new words and for the first time, he agreed with Takeo. "So, I assume those are things in, your world?" He asked.

Last edited by Septimus11 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:54 pm

"Well, if someone told me about Cars, Guns, and Pip-Boys, then I would tell that person the same thing you said, it doesn't exist."
Jack listened. "true, that's probably very true...." Jack began to wander....How the hell was it possible? Werent all dimension dictated on physics and science? He shook it out of his head. New dimension, new rules.

So, I assume those are things in, your world?" Thor said.

Jack looked at Tak and thor, confused. "You know. Two headed cows? Brahmin. Gives off rad cleansing milk? Although it taste like shit. Wait....You don't know what a death claw is?
shit. there one of the meanest, toughest, fastest creatures of the wasteland. One nearly took my arm off. No fucking joke. My arm was hanging on by a thread. Literally. I had to wrap it to keep my self from loosing it. then use 3 doctors bags, and 20 stimpacks, just to put my arm back on. Took 2 weeks to move it normally. Here, I have a picture of one."
Jack checked his pockets until he found it. He showed Tak and Thor the horrifying picture.Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 9 Th?id=JN.36gwbr71do9cFJHQdCQ2aw&pid=15
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:03 pm

"Two headed cows? I've only seen them with one head." Thorin commented. He then listen to him describe the Death Claw, sounded like a fearsome beast indeed. He then took a look at the picture he presented of the fell creature as Thorin spoke, "Looks like a Drake of some sort to me. Your world is quite strange, but if I spoke of the creatures that inhabited mine, you would most likely say the same."
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Jack looked at Thor. "your probably right." Jack said. He grabbed the meat from the lunch box. "But, your about to try some Brahmin meat. Its kinda tough, but has a decent flavor to it." Jack said as he turned on the stove. He couldn't believe it work. Even though he has cooked with a stove before, Its been a long while. The lunch box was on the bed. "So, medium rare, medium, done or well done?" Jack asked to Thor and Tak. He was cooking all three steaks at once, on a pan he found in the cabinet. He perferd his medium. Better than a brick, and not to bloody. "when im done cooking, maybe I can tell you my back story. If you want. Now tell me how you like your steaks"
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Thorin kept checking glances at his arm, still finding it hard to believe it was nearly taken off. He then began to ask how they would like their steaks and while some of the terminology was unknown to him, he could at least answer his question. "I like mine with some red in it, not very fond of it being over cooked." Thorin responded. Hm, cooking meat, he could smell it and it reminded him about the dinners back home. He felt guilty for being able to indulge in a steak when the others have to eat rations. He gave a sigh as he turned away and walked to the window. He could look out and see that the lights never seem to give out. Does no one come and snuff them out?

He also found the sounds of the outside world to be distracting. Such strange noises he is not used to, but he's trying, trying his best to adjust.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Jack got finished making the steaks. They were all mediums, and on tin plates he found in the cabinets. He gave one to Tak, and put Thors and his on the bed. Thor looked homesick. Well, so was jack, but he kept that to himself. He walked over to thor. "I bet there are people depending on you back home, huh? Friends...family. Its hard not to think of home. Believe it or not, even though my home is a hellhole, I miss it. I miss my Friends. Shit, I even miss wadsworth, my robot butler. Even the enemys." Jack started remembering the good times he had with Boone, Veronica, and Fawks and dogmeat. He missed them. The brotherhood, the NCR. It drone on him he might not be able to go back.
Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:54 pm

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mk6z3nHJUm1qz4rgp

He looked out that window for the longest time it seemed. That was when Jack walked up next to him and began to speak to him about what he left behind. He merely glanced over to Jack as he spoke about the things he missed. He then sighed, "Yes, yes it is." He said unhappily to Jack. He then turned around and walked to grab a plate of steak. "You wouldn't happen to have a knife or fork on you? It seems that failed to arrive with me." Thorin asked.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death2077 Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Jack nodded At his answer. Then he looked at him. "Um....here, I always keep a fork on me." Jack gave Thor a standard 4 point fork. "um, while we eat, I have a tale for you." Jack said as he put on some music from his world.

Death2077
Death2077

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum