Murder Ultimate Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Ultimate: +New

+28
Xibilation
Death2077
Xx420BLAZEITxX
TheHalfbreed
duramon
Romantically Apocalyptic
NeverEndingFlip
Mrdubwubs
Verite
Scorpion01
katisacat
LunarPolymath
Septimus11
Dragonrogue
ResistingTheEnlightened
Nathan Steele
Aurelius
Timelordtsuzuki924
traitorxofxcowardice
Yo-Yo
Jongo McDibbles
Tbore
Norman Bates
glmstr
DapperDogman
FlamingCenturion
The Distraction
thedeviantKat
32 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 39 Empty Re: Murder Ultimate: +New

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Thats it. Snippy done snip snapped. He wanted not to hear another word of this paranoia.

"Shut up! Shut up! We can't let this paranoia tear us apart now! We need to keep together. We need to survive! Now is not the time to turn on each other like dogs!"

Charles shouted. He very much disliked this distasteful consiracy theory. Although, his money was really on Leo. He didnt wanna hear about it. It'd just spread even worse than this virus. His cheeks hot with anger, painted red as he huffed and crossed his arms.

@Helicopter
@Admin
@everyone
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:05 pm

The doctor:

I listened to Griffin. "Everyone in this group has reasons not to trust each other." She said and I nodded. That was true. I hadn't trusted you when I first met you but that's changed now. I yawn again. "I suggest that you try not to fall asleep on the way to the base. In your condition it could be fatal.'" She added.

Does she think I have a concussion? I wondered. I didn't get hit in the head but I did pass out so I could have hit my head when I did that. I also heard someone mention painkillers and paled. Not aspirin..I thought. I can't have that. I didn't want to take that. It would proably poison me.

But I was glad that Sunny would be ok. "Griffin...I can't take painkillers.."I managed to say. I had to tell her. Before she tried to make me take them. I whined in discomfort when Snippy or Charles yelled.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by york Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Zoey
@Slightly Insane

Zoey appeared to have sat down on the bumper of one of their vehicles, awaiting the arrival of their transports... It was good to have company really during long waits like this, but, she was hardly one to start a conversation for the most part, outside of battle that was. However, she knew someone had to start a conversation "I wonder why we both had the same dream though..." she said, thinking out loud a little... And, well, partially to break the silence as well.
york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by Septimus11 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Thorin didn't feel all that cooperative at the moment, but he decided to swallow his pride and do as he said. He dropped the shotgun next to him as he got down on the ground and spreaded his arms and legs. He wasn't the most happiest of Dwarves but he was going to allow this Man to check for cuts and whatnot. He couldn't very much resist at this moment, lest it be his last moments. He could not die here, not now, so for the sake of himself and the future of his people, he cooperated. He awaited for the Man to conduct his search as he gave a heavy sigh.

He heard the Man ask him some questions as the Dwarf groaned. "I feel fine, just as fine as one can be during a time like this." He spoke. Then the next question was a strange one as he asked who he thought killed Leon. 'You mean that Man from the Bellagio?" Thorin rhetorically asked. "I'm not sure who would want to kill Leon. If your asking me who is suspicious, I find this world filled with it. But I have seen things that make me hesitant about the people I am with. Such as, Nick, I believe that is his name. His actions nearly caused us to lose a good deal of the survivors on the road." Thorin answered.
Septimus11
Septimus11

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by thedeviantKat Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:13 pm

"Sorry, Snippy, you do make a good point." I didn't want to hear the same man that was possibly about to be replacing my quickly done bandaging yelling at us all. "So, can I get this bandaging replaced?" I asked, wanting to get it replaced as soon as possible. "Dangit this hurts. Pain-killers aren't doing anything." The restraint for the seat was far too tight, and made the bullet wound worse, so I loosened it a little bit. Making sure it was still kinda tight, but wasn't smashing against me.

((Just saying, as it gets later for me, I'll try and do 1 full paragraph, and earlier than that, I'll try to go 2-3 paragraphs))((Also, this will be my last post, goodnight friends))

Last edited by thedeviantKat on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Way too much OOC adding.)
thedeviantKat
thedeviantKat

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Steele Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Romantically Apocalyptic wrote:Thats it. Snippy done snip snapped. He wanted not to hear another word of this paranoia.

"Shut up! Shut up! We can't let this paranoia tear us apart now! We need to keep together. We need to survive! Now is not the time to turn on each other like dogs!"

Charles shouted. He very much disliked this distasteful consiracy theory. Although, his money was really on Leo. He didnt wanna hear about it. It'd just spread even worse than this virus. His cheeks hot with anger, painted red as he huffed and crossed his arms.

@Helicopter
@Admin
@everyone

Jiro looked up, at the survivor named Snippy. He was obviously tired of everyone accusing each other, of who the traitor could be. Jiro nodded, and tried his best to speak English. "I agree." He then added, "敵は己の弱さだけだ。" Jiro hated trying to speak English. Especially since he could barely speak it... But he had to show the others, that he could somewhat communicate with them, even if he can't speak the English language fluently.

@Romantically Apocalyptic
Nathan Steele
Nathan Steele

Like : 15
Location : USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Current Speed: Warp Six. Currently Patroling: The Alpha Quadrant, Outer Arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlightlyInsane Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:37 pm

"The man named Snake had it as well," Mitsuko pointed out. Though he wasn't quite as shaken as the girls were after their visit to Silent Hill, he had still been there or dreamed of being there. Now he was preoccupied with the helicopter and contacting his base, so he probabaly wasn't thinking about what they'd seen.

Mitsuko stood quietly for a few moments, still pondering if it had been a dream. Dreams couldn't make you physically sick, could they? Nor were they supposed to be able to kill you. She remembered one of her friends telling her that one couod not die within their dreams. Yet Zoey had clearly been killed by the woman in the bathroom stall. Mitsuko was confused and could only hope that nightmarish reality or very real nightmare would not occur again.

"We should go onto the helicopter," she pointed out. There would be no hope for them if they were left behind. She walked towards the waiting helicopter and boarded it, leabing the seat next to her for Zoey.
SlightlyInsane
SlightlyInsane

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by york Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:43 am

Zoey
@Slightly Insane

Zoey looked a little thoughtfull, absent mindedly rubbing her neck a bit, which burned again momentarily, an erie reminder to that gruesome experience in those bathrooms... Eventually though, she snapped out of her train of thought when Mitsuko mentioned heading to the helicopter "Yeah... Let's go." she said, nodding a little. She boarded the helicopter right after Mitsuko, taking a seat next to her as she breathed a small sigh of relief "I could do with a change of scenery I guess..." she commented absent mindedly, gazing at the clouded sky above them.

york
york

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEndingFlip Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 am

Nick got into one of the choppers, knowing they would be leaving soon. Suddenly the topic of traitors was impossible to ignore and Nick had to think hard.

Finally, he decided that maybe Jiro did it. Unlike the rest of the group, Jiro had been quiet. He had no idea where Jiro came from, but it made him nervous.
NeverEndingFlip
NeverEndingFlip

Like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:36 am

Aurelius was still on the bus. waiting for his leg to heal more, when the someone called out that a chopper would take them to the Mother Base. Aurelius heaved himself up, grimacing, looking down at his leg. At least most of the damage was healed. Not all of it was, he could at least walk on it. He didn't waste any time either. He weaved his way out of the bus, and picked up a huge stick from the debris and held it under his arm like a crutch. He sighed and moved himself slowly forward. Just what he needed, to be as slow as a turtle. He hoped that he could get his leg fixed the rest of the way at the Mother Base. After he was near enough to the chopper, he laid the long stick down on the floor of the chopper and heaved himself in with his arms.

Once inside, he got a look around. Noticing The Doctor. "Are you all right?" he asked over the helicopter blades. The Doctor looked pretty out of it. Aurelius thought through the events, Mitsuko was innocent, it seemed. But who was the Traitor? He didn't know now. But he might as well think. After about a few moments of thought, he came to Jiro. Because he didn't see him help at all. You don't hide from a fight like they had unless, of course, your injuries were too bad to have to stay out there.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:18 am

The Doctor

I looked around and saw Aurelius. Thank goodness he was alright. I had been worried because I couldn't help him to the helicopter because of my sudden weakness. "Yeah...I'm really tired and sleepy but I'm trying to stay awake because Griffin here says to stay awake...I might have a slightconcussion from falling"I said. I felt a headache come back and winced. My body was bruised and fatigue was still there.

The releated healing from those quick revives had slowed down my body's natural healing process and it would take a while for me to recover. I was at least lucky that I didn't get bit or worse...I remembered that dolphin. Poor thing. At least it wasn't in pain anymore. But I would definetly not want to experience that. I glanced at Griffin then back to Aurelius. "Did Thorin make it too?"I asked, wondering about the dwarf that we met.

Curious fellow. He seemed to be from another world that is different than this one. It must be nice since he obviously doesn't know about The Crossed and that his world didn't have them. I'd prefer a world without those things. They weren't good.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:53 am

Septimus11 wrote:Thorin didn't feel all that cooperative at the moment, but he decided to swallow his pride and do as he said. He dropped the shotgun next to him as he got down on the ground and spreaded his arms and legs. He wasn't the most happiest of Dwarves but he was going to allow this Man to check for cuts and whatnot. He couldn't very much resist at this moment, lest it be his last moments. He could not die here, not now, so for the sake of himself and the future of his people, he cooperated. He awaited for the Man to conduct his search as he gave a heavy sigh.

He heard the Man ask him some questions as the Dwarf groaned. "I feel fine, just as fine as one can be during a time like this." He spoke. Then the next question was a strange one as he asked who he thought killed Leon. 'You mean that Man from the Bellagio?" Thorin rhetorically asked. "I'm not sure who would want to kill Leon. If your asking me who is suspicious, I find this world filled with it. But I have seen things that make me hesitant about the people I am with. Such as, Nick, I believe that is his name. His actions nearly caused us to lose a good deal of the survivors on the road." Thorin answered.

"Clear." He dropped the AK, then picked up the shotgun for Thorin. "C'mon. We got some time head of us, and we need to evac..." He gave the shotgun to Thorin, getting on the helicopter as he stood at the entrance of the Chinook. "Cleared for take off! All areas clear!" He yelled at Snake, keeping more of the Crossed of the Chinooks.
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yo-Yo Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 am

Takeo slipped further inside the Chinook, continuing to read his book as the Chinooks readied themselves for take off. He stared at the carnage the Crossed left behind and thought about the situation at Hoover Dam. He shook his head, wishing them the best of luck.
Yo-Yo
Yo-Yo

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:34 am

Charles woke up with a jolt from the sound of the helicopters. His head jerking upwards so fast, his goggles fell down and over his eyes. He didnt bother putting them back up. The top goggles raised in surprise after a few moments as he gazed out of the window. Snippy sighed and hoped for the best, hoped that everything would turn out okay.

Charles tried to swish off the pestering, worrying thought and instead thought- OH G DAMNIT. Forgot my stupid rock with someone.. Eh, oh well.  I'll just have to find another rude rock to converse with. Snippy thought to himself as he looked about.

The worrisome thoughts neatly tucked into the back of his cranium. Where they would stay for sometime. But, they did bother him time to time. Asking questions, like where are we going and what's going to happen.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:18 am

ROUND FOUR:

“La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo”​

Can you hear that?

The soft hum of a series of helicopters drew into the distance, a heavenly chorus to the lost, but oh lord, a meal on wheels—wings, for THEM. A sleek, high-tech looking vehicle, it resembled a Comanche helicopter, two large vertical turbo-rotars spinning silently, kept aloft by sound-dampening engines mounted to the fuselage. Five of them cruised downward, landing softly on the nightmarish landscape known as Charming.

“Get in! Move! Move! Move! They're here!”

This... wasn't the BSAA, and they barely resembled the U.S. Army, a Diamond Dogs logo was emblazoned on the Pilot's chest. Just as... BOOOOOOOM~ a rocket launcher trailed from the blackness, detonating one of the helicopter-esque vehicles in a brilliant flash, blowing the aircraft apart in a spray of shrapnel and flame was thrown back from the explosion, but managed to make it into a nearby vehicle.

More Crossed.

The Sons of Anarchy swirled a heavy .50 caliber Browning HMG, boom! boom! boom! they fire a three round burst, bullets tore through the air, punching holes through the invading Crossed, dirt kicking up at their feet. “Yo, guy!” Snake turned around: It was Jax Teller, yelling through the chaos, nodding, “If you need any help, bro, don't hesitate to call. Charming's got your back, man.”

You've obtained Faction: Sons of Anarchy.

Fuck it, the pilots weren't staying another moment longer...

The Diamond Dogs vehicles soared into the sky in what appeared to be a second- billowing clouds following suit, bullets tinged harmlessly off it's metal hide- far, far into the rising sun above. It was 6:28AM. Dawn was soon to creep up on the survivors, but someone, a few someones, were behind the murders: For corporation gain, wealth, power- shit you can only DREAM about... but who? Better yet, could you stop them before everyone perished? Oh, and majority vote went to Jiro who NOT a traitor... he was INNOCENT.

Looking back, the Diamond Dogs chopper soaring in the sky, you saw the mangled remains of The Gatekeeper, Heather Mason, Elena Michaels, Dracula, Viktor Reznov, Lightning, and Ariel lay sprawled the ground, killed in the midst of the chaotic encounter with the Mayan Crossed. That's not the only person who died, however...

Takeo Masaki's finger twitched, a bullet lodged deep into his cranium, splattering brain, grey matter, and fragments of skull on the ground; someone executed him – fast – before he could reach Mother Base. This wasn't the end of the murders, oh no, merely the beginning...

TWO HOURS LATER...​

You awoke: Only to be met by this...​

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 39 MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-E3-2014-Screen-4

Mother Base

From afar it looked to be a simple collection of abandoned Oil Mining Platforms in the middle of the ocean connected by bridges to each major cluster of four platforms. Each of these bridges were at least two and half miles long.

The entire base was a dark shade of green, and seemed almost ominous to those who could see anything through their blindfolds. Landing Pads for Helicopters were on each and every platform, and even in the middle of bridges.

Every platform was guarded by highly trained, armed, and armored men and women that Snake had either recruited, or who had volunteered to join his army known as Diamond Dogs. Jeeps and Trucks went up and down the bridges on their way to deliver goods to be processed or repaired, people to be healed or deployed, etc.

Helicopters also lined on helipads ready for take-off, and crates containing resources were everywhere, stacked neatly.

The helicopters holding Snake and all of the Survivors would touch down in the middle of one of the bridges, the side doors opening and letting them all out on one of the circular platforms connecting a curve in the bridge. Men and women saluted Snake as he exited, and then stood at attention, ready to spring into action if needed.

A closer examination once the blindfolds were taken off would reveal that every platform and bridge was bristling with weaponry from heavy machine guns to morters to anti-aircraft guns and even torpedo launchers.

Mother Base looked ready to defend from an all out war...and sometimes, it had to.

(Thank for writing that up Scorpion01!)

It's 8:32AM, the morning sun crept upon the horizon, giving the sky a light blue hint. Normally, you'd be waking up, nice and soft, snuggling up in your bed. Not today. The helicopters landed, turning off with a soft whirr~ as you step out.

A man approaches you:

Murder Ultimate: +New - Page 39 20130621-174722

Morning, my name's Commander Miller, second-in-command and survival trainer of Diamond Dogs. Welcome to Mother Base.” A pause, Miller shifted his gaze at Punished Snake, “Sir, we've received further intel regarding the saboteur Ada Wong. Snake... we could use the manpower, I'd like to meet-up with the survivors at 0100 hours sharp. I believe it's time we get to the bottom of this.” Another pause, “In the meantime, I'll direct them to key areas of interest in Mother Base.

He flipped around, nodding at the survivors:

I'll tell you the basics of Diamond Dogs HQ... it should be quite a break from your recent adventures.

- We have our Requisitions & Armory: "I'm certain plenty of you are low on ammo. So restock or pick out a new firearm if necessary – we're stocked with state-of-the-art machine guns, rocket launchers, and cardboard boxes. Oh and Snake, I forgot to mention, our recon teams recovered a few mysterious potion-like substances in our travels. Maybe you can pick one up? Maybe two? We're interested in seeing what it does.

- There's our Medical Bay: "Got an injury? Need surgery? Our surgeons and doctors are top-of-the-line, perfect for post-combat recovery. We've also employed a few experts in bio-engineering and robotics – if you're interested in enhancing yourself – at a price, we'll be able to oblige.

- Our Command Center: "Snake, you know these guys better than anyone here, if you trust them enough, I can grant them access to our command center. We're receiving an influx of intel ranging from the spy Ada Wong, to the source of the Crossed Outbreak.” (1 Side Quest available!)

- The Mil Mi-24: “Snake, since you're in good graces with the Sons of Anarchy, we've established a successful link with the townspeople. At the request of your fellow survivors – we're able to transport them back and forth from Charming, California to Mother Base in no time.” (1 Side Quest available!)

Miller gives you a map... and he walks off.

Welcome to Mother Base.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure choices will be posted @ 2:00pm MST OR 12:00pm MST Saturday depending on activity levels. Yes, you're here for two days! This is an "RPG Town" type map, so explore, stock up, have fun! Big surprise @ mid-round update! Oh, and ROUND FIVE is when the afterlife event begins.

Survivor List:
The Smoking Peanut as Tristana (League of Legends)
FlamingCenturion as IIlya Kurakyin (The Man from UNCLE)
Xibilation as Louise Belcher (Bob's Burgers)
ResistingTheEnlightened as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)
Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
Aurelius as Himself (Real Life)
York as Zoey (Left 4 Dead)
Opium_Gatherum as Celeste Masha Lébedev (Resident Evil)
Verite as Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs)
LunarPolymath as Kyoko/Kyouko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
MrDubWubs as Athena the Gladiator (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
Snap out of it as Charles Snippy (Romantically Apocalyptic)
Major_D as Alexander Degtyarev (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)
NeverEndingFlips as Nick Gautier (Dark Hunter)
DapperDogman as Jacket (Hotline: Miami)
Norman Bates as Norman Bates (Bates Motel/Psycho)
Timelordtsuzuki924 as The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)
Tbore as Vaelin Al Sorna (Raven's Shadow)
TheHalfBreed as Raven (Teen Titans)
Harry Dresden as Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files)
duramon as Sieg (Fate/Apocrypha)
Scorpion1 as Punished Snake (Metal Gear Solid V)
glmstr as Cultist-Chan (Warhammer 40K)
Septimus11 as Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit)
traitorxofxcowardice as Grant Ward (custom; Rule 63 version) (Agents of SHIELD)
Dragonrogue as Griffin (Alphas)
thedeviantkat as Sunny Emmerich (Metal Gear Solid 4/Rising)

Eliminated:
Leon S. Kennedy (KILLED!) (STABBED TO DEATH!) (INNOCENT.)
Jack, the Lone Wanderer (KILLED!) (GONE CROSSED!) (INNOCENT.)
Mitsuko Souma (BANISHED!) (INNOCENT!)
The Gatekeeper (KILLED!) (KILLED IN BATTLE) (INNOCENT.)
Heather Mason (KILLED!) (KILLED IN BATTLE) (INNOCENT.)
Elena Michaels (KILLED!) (KILLED IN BATTLE) (INNOCENT.)
Dracula (KILLED!) (KILLED IN BATTLE) (INNOCENT.)
Viktor Reznov (KILLED!) (KILLED IN BATTLE) (INNOCENT.)
Lightning (KILLED!) (KILLED IN BATTLE) (INNOCENT.)
Ariel, the Little Mermaid (KILLED!) (KILLED IN BATTLE) (INNOCENT.)
Jiro (BANISHED!) (INNOCENT.)
Takeo Masaki (KILLED!) (SHOT IN THE HEAD!) (INNOCENT.)

In Danger of Elimination:

None.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romantically Apocalyptic Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:34 am

His "gills green" Charles yanked down his respirator and ran. He ran out of the way of anyone and profusely got ill. Violently, he threw up the little contents of his stomach. When the projection of chunks stopped, he straightened his back. Snippy spat for a moment before hobbling back to the group.

After catching his breath, he adjusted his respirator over his nose and mouth. His goggles givig him a almost sad, sick look. His stomach sour, and his throat hurting. Anything but cars really just aren't his thing. Thinking about boats made him gag, but he had nothing left to throw up.
Romantically Apocalyptic
Romantically Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

Post by ResistingTheEnlightened Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:02 am

Leo walked out of the helicopter with a distaste of the situation. But he did need to replenish his ammunition and weaponry, and his weaponry was in a disastrous state: He didn't need the old weapons, and soon he would think of an idea: Use his weapons and ammo as money.

He walked to the Requesition Depot, intent on going to the Command Center but needed new weaponry to face the enemy. He could also go to Charming again, but he still needed to do so as he grabbed his duffel bag and placed it over. "All these weapons and ammunition, minus the Remmy. Need abundance of 12 Gauge, and some armor."

He took off the blouse of his LAPD uniform, bullet holes all over it as the armor under it showed shrapnel, pistol rounds, and even gashes from knives and debris over the armor, kept safe and yet sweaty, taking off the bulletproof vest. If the Quartermaster opened the duffel bag, he would find an AK-74U, A Glock 19 and 21, A chrome and black P99 (Which Takeo held the other, he made a mental note.), and a small assortment of ammunition. Leo then spoke up again as he placed the vest down infront of him.

"I'm in search of military grade armor. A Remmy MSR. Ammo for both weapons. Is all this good enough payment?" He asked.

@Admin
ResistingTheEnlightened
ResistingTheEnlightened

Like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tbore Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 am

Everything turned chaotic in the blink of an eye, foolishly thinking this would go smoothly but proven wrong within seconds. The explosion of the other flying vehicle nearly sent me sprawling over Kyoko but managed to stop myself before landing atop her. Pain seared up my arms as they supported most my weight above Kyoko, it took a few seconds but I eventually shoved myself back into my previous position at her side. Without a moments pause our vehicle took to the sky and sped away.

They days events left my completely exhausted and in constant pain from my wounds, but mercifully Snakes men had come prepared with healers that knew their trade well. They began seeing to my wounds after my protest to take care of Kyoko first. I waited patiently feeling sick, starving, weak and tired, but I managed to keep myself awake until my wounds were cleaned and treated as best they could. I eventually succumbed to my weariness and passed out, sleeping deeply beside Kyoko with one hand still gripped in hers.

I was woken by the rough shake of our vehicle landing, instantly feeling much better. The pain had lessened to a dull throb that I knew would last another couple of days at least, and the stiffness in my joints could be worked out easily enough. My hunger however had grown greatly, my stomach grumbling loudly as I gentle rocked Kyoko awake. "We have arrived lady Kyoko." I sat on the edge of the vehicle as this 'Miller' person started giving a brief description of what we would be calling home for the next few days.

Once he had finished I stood up on the metal floor and found I had to use my sword as a make-shift crutch as I hobbled over to Snake and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I must thank you again, you saved us all. I will endeavor to repay the debt." I gave a small friendly smile and left my hand drop from his shoulder. "I must ask though, do you happen to have a forge I might gain use of?"

@LunarPolymath
@Scorpion01
Tbore
Tbore

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingCenturion Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:24 am

Illya admired the facility.
Such a large-scale military operation just run on one oil-rig.
Illlya headed to the armory, he needed some sort of firearm to prevent him from bashing people's skulls in.
FlamingCenturion
FlamingCenturion

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:08 am

Cultist liked the idea of weird potions and more guns, so she skipped and trotted to the Armory.
"Hwee like drinking weerd theengs, reminds us of serving Tzeentch in hees eksperimentz!" she ran over to the rack of test tubes and stared at them excitedly, a proverbial kid in a candy store around all of the weapons and test tubes.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx420BLAZEITxX Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:15 am

Claptrap stepped out of the helicopter, He was amazed by what he was seeing, Seeing all the guns and (probably) friendly people brought a sense of safety to Claptrap, This place kinda also reminded him of Sanctuary back on Pandora.

"Man, This place looks BOSS! I'm gonna go to the armory and see what kinds of crazy weaponry you guys are rolling with here!" He said with excitement, He wheeled off, following behind Illya who was already heading there.

@Armory
@Centurion
Xx420BLAZEITxX
Xx420BLAZEITxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelordtsuzuki924 Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:21 am

The Doctor:

I would need help getting down because of being weakened. I tried to stand and sway, causing me to sit down again. "Ugh..."I groan. I really needed to get some rest.

"I need help getting out.."I managed to say before a coughing fit hits me hard and I started to cough violently.
No blood came up but it sounded really congested and it seemed like I was getting sick.

When I stopped coughing, I was a bit breathless. My hearts were racing and I knew it didn't seem like being infected but more like getting sick from my injuries.
My leg seemed to cramp up as well.
Timelordtsuzuki924
Timelordtsuzuki924

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:26 am

glmstr wrote:Cultist liked the idea of weird potions and more guns, so she skipped and trotted to the Armory.
"Hwee like drinking weerd theengs, reminds us of serving Tzeentch in hees eksperimentz!" she ran over to the rack of test tubes and stared at them excitedly, a proverbial kid in a candy store around all of the weapons and test tubes.

The armory was just that - an armory - there's assault rifles, explosives, handguns, you name it! An old man, approximately 78 years old, walked in, a cane pushing his decrepit body up, groaning in pain thanks to a three year old case of arthritis. He was far too old to fight, "Evening, welcome to the armory... we have a large selection of weapons available for your using. Here, take a look around." Nah, Cultist didn't care about this... she cared about this:

There was an assortment of brightly colored potions, encircled perfectly on an ominous black table:

- A blue rune dimly glew, it had no inscription, and appeared more like a rock.

- Two yellow potion, it appears to work for two people ONLY, it was contained in two cups.

- A pink potion, it smelled of roses. Lovely, intoxicating, will you drink it?

- A green potion, it had little branches grow and expand, as if a miniature forest grew within it.

- A purple potion, little wisps of smoke trailed from it.

- A beige potion, it smelled like a farm, gross.

- A olive potion, there wasn't any special characteristics about it.

- An orange potion, little sparks of fire sizzled from it.

- A cyan potion, no special characteristics either.

- A gold potion, ahhhh yes, this one seemed unique! A little female symbol illuminated brightly in solid gold...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like : 26

https://murderultimate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glmstr Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:35 am

Cultist was quickly drawn to the shiny and sparkly one, and downed the gold potion without second thought.
glmstr
glmstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonrogue Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:46 am

Griffin heard The Doctor tell her that he could not have painkillers. She stopped trying to get some and settled on for the ride. When they landed and the blindfolds were taken off she examined her surroundings. Griffin took in the heavily armed base. It was heavily fortified and she imagined it could withstand plenty of crossed attacks and still be standing. Griffin listened to the speech given and was about to go to the infirmary to take care of her knee, when she saw The Doctor try to get up and fail. She leaned over and helped The Doctor up. Griffin supported him and tried to help him out and to the infirmary, but she could only take so much wait with her knee injured and was having trouble helping him.
Dragonrogue
Dragonrogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next